Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That invitation from the nymph on his cock was too much for him. Superman began to move her forcibly, bouncing her up and down on his shaft. She immediately screamed and grabbed him tighter, but she didn't try to resist or stop him.

Stephanie's pussy could just barely take his full length, so it wasn't easy to fuck her without reservation. After several minutes of experimentation, Superman figured out a better method. He couldn't pummel her cervix like with Barbara - that would break the poor girl. What he could do is use his strength to move her the perfect distance on his cock, thrusting fully inside her without battering her.

That took her over the edge soon, and Superman wasn't far behind. Not only did it feel incredible, it didn't hurt that he was using this taut young woman as a sleeve for his cock. And through the rapture on her face, he saw real joy there. Yes, he was definitely going to fuck her repeatedly.

For today, though, he pulled her hips hard against his and began spurting inside her, jet after jet of cum filling her up. She screamed her ecstasy and collapsed against him. He held her gently and realized that she was asleep when she began snoring.

 

X X X

 

Stephanie woke up slowly, the world coming back to her in a haze of memories and fantasies. At first, she was sure that it had all been a wonderful dream. She had spent too long planning her investigation of city hall and her subconscious had gone overboard. Now she was about to wake up, don her Spoiler costume, and investigate for the first time.

Then she moved her hips and the reality of it ached deliciously through her.

Her entire body felt pleasantly wrung out. Superman had been just as overpowering sexually as he was physically. She'd been able to tell that he could have broken her, but he didn't want to do that, instead bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

And the sticky cum filling her and drying on her thighs was proof that it had been good for him, too. Stephanie smiled happily to herself. In this one field, at least, she could hang with beautiful, incredible women with Babs and Cass.

When she rolled over and opened her eyes, Stephanie saw Cassandra standing in the doorway. Stephanie smiled lazily and her friend smiled back. "How are you feeling?"

"In-fucking-credible." Stephanie stretched slowly. "How long have I been out? I feel like I slept for days."

"It hasn't even been ten minutes. When Superman heard about Black Mask, he decided to look through your files so we can advance into his territory next."

"Aww, no cuddling?"

"Ask him to stay with you and he will." Cassandra came and sat down on the bed beside her. "I'm glad you're with us now."

"Believe me, I'm even more glad right now." Stephanie lay peacefully for a while, only then remembering that she was completely nude. She realized that she didn't care, since she'd probably be nude with Cass a lot in the future, but it did get her thinking... "Hey, can you help me find my old Robin costume? I think Superman would really enjoy fucking me in it."

Cass tilted her head slightly. "Are you implying that Superman wants to fuck Robins? Because all the rest of them have been underage boys, so..."

"What? No! I just think that outfit really made my tits pop, you know? I always felt sexy as fuck in it, but I never had anyone around who wouldn't just glower at me. Ooh, that's just the start. There are so many good ideas..."

"There will be time for that later. For now: are you still going to go run off after Black Mask to try to prove yourself?"

Memories of those desires, so recent, came back to Stephanie like from the distant past. "No, I... what was I thinking? That almost feels like a different person..."

"Yes." Cass's smile broadened just a little. "Yes, we get to choose who we are. You can finally join us as an equal member of the family."

"I'd like that too. Really, the sex is great, but feeling like I belong..." Stephanie couldn't put it into words, but looking into Cass's dark eyes, she realized that she didn't need to.

They sat in companionable silence for a time until Superman floated past the room. He was wearing his costume again, which was disappointing in some ways, but it made Stephanie want him all over again. She waved cheerfully.

"Hey, Superman! I won't make you nervous by asking to go along when we take out Black Mask, but can you at least let me know once it's over?"

"It's over."

She blinked. "What?"

"It seemed like you'd be asleep for a few minutes, so I flew across town and captured him and his men."

"Just like that, huh?"

Superman shrugged. "Well, your files had the locations of his bases, so that made it easy."

"Well, if that's resolved already, I have something else in mind..." Stephanie tried to adopt a sexy pose, but just then her stomach rumbled. She snickered, then hopped out of bed. "We have a kitchen here somewhere, right? Does anyone want waffles? Because I'm totally making waffles."

*****

Oh, man, maybe this came off as a rant against DC. Well, I do think DC editorial deserves some ranting. In any case, hopefully you're all fine with it because the point is to set up a ton of sex. I'm not sure when, but I'm definitely going to write a Batgirl foursome before I'm done.