Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning away, Grant stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Yes, this is all quite meta, I suppose I can just be honest with you. What you perceive as reality is just an unusually long run by a new writer. Phenomenal sales, especially with that Joker crossover. But editorial has decided that there's been enough sex in comics and they're going to reboot the whole universe again. So your story will end soon."

"End?" The word was more ominous than he'd thought possible.

"All this will cease to exist. I'm not sure what that would feel like for you, to be honest, since there's no writer to define that. I assume it's something like Limbo, but that's just my personal canon."

Unable to help himself, Superman flew forward and grabbed the Writer's shirt. Grant looked back at him without much expression. "All of us are going to cease to exist? Do something!"

"Not my call, I'm afraid."

"Then... there's nothing we can do?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that." Grant took a step back, shirt melting out of Superman's hands, and began pondering the city. "This is all very utopian, very different than the DC status quo. Yes, I think you could get away with it: if you escape this continuity before the reboot, you'll all keep existing."

Superman stifled the surge of hope until he was sure. "How?"

"Get an Elseworlds title, perhaps? Web stuff is popular these days, that might be a good option. Anything with an alternate reality that gets a nice trade edition means your story gets to live forever."

"I... don't understand. How do we actually escape?"

Grant waved the question aside. "Oh, almost anything will work. I mean, we pretended there was something called 'time booms' to change whatever we wanted - fuck, we had someone punch reality itself to do a partial reboot. You have some MacGuffins? Just use them."

Though it was all frustratingly vague, in some strange way Superman felt that he understood. The Writer's words matched his intuitive understanding of the situation. He didn't mean anything specific that needed to be done with the MacGuffins, their undefined power could be used almost any way he wanted. But though he understood the general idea... "That's all? We just use the MacGuffins and slip into an alternate reality?"

"Well, you'll need to get official license somehow, from one of the creators. Just ask Finger, he won't mind." Grant smiled and his body began melting away. "So long as you don't get Kane's attention, you shouldn't have a problem turning this whole story into an alternate reality."

There was nothing he could do to hold him back, so Superman asked a final desperate question. "And how do I do that?"

One last ghostly smile crossed the Writer's lips, then he vanished entirely, leaving only his words. "I'm sure you'll figure it out. After all, you're Superman."

 

X X X

 

When they asked him about what had happened, Superman only shook his head. He retreated to his room and floated there for a long time, trying to think through everything that had been said. The Writer had seemed surprisingly normal, yet he clearly believed that Superman's life was nothing but a story.

Well, even if it was a story, it felt like reality to him. He needed to find a way for all of them to escape before this "Reboot" wiped them out of existence. In a strange way that made sense to him, as if he'd experienced something similar many times before. But he didn't know about these Creators: Kane and Finger. Somehow he needed permission - as if someone just needed to sign off on their continued existence for them to survive.

Unfortunately, thinking alone didn't let him make much progress. When someone entered the room, Superman wasn't even upset, he just decided to take a break. He drifted to the floor and saw that Kate was the one who entered, her partner following her.

"Superman." Kate nodded respectfully and then pulled back her cowl to stare him directly in the eye. "If we've done all we can on matters of cosmic importance, then I'd like to ask you for help on something personal."

"Of course." He almost hesitated in answering as he saw her partner's nervous expression, but didn't change course. "I'll do anything I can."

"This is Maggie Sawyer. She's..." The pause stretched uncomfortably long and the two glanced at each other with pain in their eyes.

"Your partner. I know."

Both breathed a sigh of relief. Maggie wiped her eyes with one hand while gripping Kate's in the other. "You have no idea how good it feels to hear someone finally say that."

"I don't understand."

"Neither did I, until we talked to Babs." Kate's voice was calm, but her fingers tight around Maggie's. "We've been together for a long time, and then... suddenly the world itself seemed to turn against us. Our plans to get married fell apart. People stopped acknowledging us as a couple. Someone even referred to us as roommates..."

Superman frowned. On one level it didn't make sense, but it made no sense in the same way as so many other things that an ember of understanding was kindling in the back of his mind. He said nothing and soon she resumed speaking.

"We think that these Writers don't want us to exist anymore. Us as a couple, I mean. Babs said it was e-waves, but the details don't matter - someone up there doesn't want us to be together. For a long time we haven't been able to be intimate with each other, and we were even drifting apart for a while. But since you came to Gotham, we realized what was happening to us."

He took a deep breath. "I do seem to radiate the same power, but I can't actually fight the Writers. How can I help you?"

Kate didn't answer at first, instead looking toward Maggie. She smiled slightly and then looked directly at Superman. "I've been thinking about this a long time, and... I think we're willing to make some compromises. I think if we're... near you... we might be able to get around the Writers who are stopping us."

Though he'd known it might be coming, Superman had intentionally avoided thinking about that possibility in detail. "Are either of you bisexual?"

"Not even a little." Kate shook her head sharply. "Actually, I expected to start feeling that way after being around you, but nothing has changed."

"Then I don't see why you'd be willing to do that."

"We've been separated a long time, Superman." Maggie took a deep breath and then gave him a shy smile. "And just because we're not interested in dicks doesn't mean we hate the, uh, general shape. It's... convenient for some things."

That was too much, now Superman was imagining the two of them together and his cock was hardening against his will. They both noticed immediately... and flushed in a strange way. Kate abruptly turned away from him and grabbed her partner's face, kissing her deeply. They both kissed one another with a desperate loving passion.

It was gentle, and sweet, and it did not help Superman's erection situation.

Kate pulled back with a grin. "It works! It's like he loosens the rules that have been stopping us."

"But they're not gone," Maggie breathed. "I want to do so much more to you, but..."

Superman watched them, wracking his brain to understand the exact dynamic. If he commanded them to have sex in front of him, would that mean they were able to do it? He had a feeling that it might work, but he'd feel incredibly creepy to standing there jerking off while two lovers found one another again after so long.

Kat was sliding her hands along Maggie's hips, but it seemed like she wanted to go lower. She gave a dissatisfied growl into her throat and suddenly pulled them both to stumble against his body. Superman swallowed and tried to ignore how their bodies felt against him. As they continued making out with each other, Superman set his jaw and held himself in place. He wanted to pin them both down and ravish them both, but for once the sex wasn't about him.

Maggie looked uncomfortable for a moment, but then Kate captured her lips in another kiss. This time Maggie started to flush almost immediately and they began tugging at each other's clothes. By the time they were half-naked and still tearing into each other, he couldn't take any more.

Superman grabbed them both and flew them to the bed, pressing them against each other. Something seemed to break and their kiss gained a new hunger, their bodies now grinding against each other intensely. They barely seemed to notice that he was there, falling deeper and deeper into one another. After taking as much as he could, Superman pulled back.

They kept going, limbs tangling with one another as they intensified their love-making. Superman watched awkwardly for a moment before drifting backward, hoping that it wouldn't ruin things. No, it seemed as though he'd broken the barrier: there would be no stopping them. Not wanting anyone to intrude on their private moment, Superman floated out and shut the door.

Well, he'd done the right thing. But it wasn't often that the right thing left him with such a raging erection.

"Aww, kicked out of your own room?" Ivy's voice floated from down the hallway. She walked toward him slowly, rocking her hips from side to side, her hands sliding over her curves. "You could go in there and fuck them both, you know."

"It wouldn't... be right."

She smiled as she reached him, then kissed him seductively, her body just brushing against his before pulling away. "Such a good little boy scout you are. But you're never going to get laid that way."

"Clearly." Frustrated as he was, Superman very nearly threw her down and had his way with her right there. But he saw the mischievous twinkle in Ivy's eyes and knew she had something else in mind. She shifted her posture, breasts pushed forward, not quite touching his chest.

"I'm glad you left them alone. You're a good man. And fortunately for this good man... there are other girls who are very interested in sharing a cock between them."

"Heya, Supes!" Harley jumped out of nowhere, embracing him from the other side as Ivy finally moved her body against his. Superman couldn't contain himself any longer and grabbed both their asses, crushing them against him as he kissed first one and then the other.

Though both were stunned by the passionate intensity, he still saw that gleam in Ivy's eyes. She'd been planning this for a while. At some unseen signal, she and Harley began to move down in perfect synch, sliding their bodies against his until they were on their knees around his cock. They kissed it, then each other, then began taking turns on him.

Superman smiled. Doing the right thing wasn't so bad after all.

-

Gotta wonder if this was ill-advised, but that's the chapter I wanted to write. I don't plan to include the Writers directly again, but the final villain is going to be an even more obscure reference. The perfect one for the story I'm telling, at least in my opinion, but not something I've ever seen in a story before. But first, a straightforward sex chapter is up next. Three left!

12