Superman Goes Bisexual

Story Info
The title says it all.
1.1k words
3.81
29.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark Kent looked at his best friend Pete Ross. The young men smiled at each other. They were presently in Clark Kent's bedroom in the Kent farm. Clark Kent's parents were far away on a visit to New England. Clark and Pete had the place all to themselves.

Clark Kent's parents trusted him with the house because he was a young man with a great sense of responsibility. They were proud of their son and he was a great young man who could be trusted. Clark Kent was every bit worthy of that trust. He had promised them that he would not have any parties. He fully intended to keep that promise. Clark Kent had decided to call Pete and invite him over.

Since they had not been alone together in some time now and the house was deserted, there was only one thing that those two healthy young men had in mind. Sex. They wanted to do it. Pete Ross was madly in love with Clark Kent. Had been for a long time. For him, Clark was unattainable. Pete had become ecstatic when he found out that Clark Kent wanted him just as badly.

There was no one Clark trusted in the world more than Pete. They had been friends for a long time. They had known each other forever. They kept no secrets from each other. Pete Ross knew that Clark Kent was an alien from the planet Krypton. He also knew that Clark Kent had super powers. The two of them had complete trust in each other. Clark Kent loved Pete Ross like a brother. Even if they were not related by blood. They were always there for each other. Is it any surprise that at some point, they became more than friends?

They became lovers. They were just two young men who happened to be in love with each other. Clark Kent always considered himself straight, but he went over to the other side when he discovered that his feelings for Pete ran a little deeper than he imagined. He turned bisexual. Pete Ross had always been sexually attracted to men and to a lesser extent, to women. He was bisexual as well. He had always wanted Clark Kent but thought he could never have him because he thought Clark Kent was straight. Well, Clark Kent proved to his buddy that he might be mostly straight but he was definitely not narrow.

Pete looked at Clark. Clark grinned. Pete had been waiting to be alone with Clark for a long time. There had been so many obstacles in their way. Clark Kent had struggled with his bisexuality for a long time. He told Pete that he discovered himself in high school, back when he fell in love with Lana Lang and developed a crush on a physics teacher named Paul Roberts. Clark did not want to accept that about himself. He was already an alien with super powers. He did not want to add bisexuality to the list of things that made him different. Sometimes, Clark wondered which thing society would disapprove of the most, his alien origins or his bisexuality? Pete had come to Clark's rescue just in time. Clark Kent had spent a long time by himself. He did not want the world to know his secrets. He did not want to get hurt. He did not think anyone could accept him the way he was. For those reasons, Clark Kent became celibate. He had never had sex with anyone at all before he hooked up with Pete Ross.

They were on the bed. Pete leaned over and gently kissed Clark Kent on the lips. Clark Kent kissed him back. Pete Ross caressed his body gently, awakening Clark Kent's senses. He began undressing him slowly. Clark was a little bit scared but quite eager. He had never had sex before and couldn't wait to do it. He was excited as hell. He looked at Pete. Pete had a really sexy body. He looked so damn hot. Clark Kent wanted him so badly. Pete looked at Clark Kent's sexy body and gazed at Clark Kent's huge cock. He had to taste him. He knelt before Clark Kent and took him into his mouth. Pete Ross sucked on Clark Kent's cock. Clark had never gotten a blowjob before. Pete sucked his cock and licked his balls. Clark moaned in pleasure. Pete continued what he was doing until Clark came. Pete drank his cum and then held Clark in his arms. The two of them looked at each other and grinned. Clark Kent told Pete that he was ready for the main event.

Clark Kent lay on the bed. Pete Ross climbed on top of him. Pete Ross pushed his cock against Clark's puckered asshole. Clark grunted when he felt Pete's cock enter his asshole. Pete gripped Clark's hips with both hands and thrust into him. His cock sank deep inside the other boy's ass. Pete began to pump his cock inside Clark's ass. Clark moaned out loud and his body shook under the force of Pete's thrusts. Pete started to really give it to him, thrusting his tool hard and fast into Clark's welcoming, tight asshole.

Pete grunted and continued to drill his cock into Clark. Clark grimaced and began to stroke his own cock. Pete slammed into him. Hard and fast. Clark urged him to fuck him harder and faster and Pete obliged. He thrust as hard as he could. As soon as he reached bottom, he pulled back almost all the way out, only to plunge his cock right back inside Clark's ass. Clark welcomed the anal onslaught. He loved having a big cock up his ass. Pete grunted and shouted that he was about to cum. Clark reached out and pinched Pete's nipples. At that moment, Pete cried out and came, his cock spitting up hot cum deep inside Clark Kent's asshole. Clark screamed in pleasure as his lover's warm seed filled him up.

Pete Ross pulled out of Clark Kent. Clark groaned. Pete lay against him. Both of them were catching their breath. Pete kissed Clark on the lips. Clark smiled. Wow! He said. Pete grinned. He pulled a blanket over both of their bodies. Clark Kent was just beginning to discover the joys of sex and Pete Ross was glad to teach him. Clark Kent fell asleep in Pete Ross's arms. Pete looked at his young lover as he slept. Clark Kent looked so beautiful. Pete knew right then and there that there was no one he loved so much. He wanted to be with Clark and only Clark. He hoped that they would be together forever. He went to sleep with a smile on his face.