Supermarket

Story Info
Couple contemplate a threesome.
1.6k words
3.8
38.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back from the supermarket, tuna sandwich in hand, pleased to see that the first spot next to the handicapped parking places was available. The rain lashed down and the few quick paces to the lobby door were almost refreshing in the absence of an umbrella. I swung open the lobby door and your fragrance hit me, you must have walked through here just seconds before me. Into the elevator, again your delicious fragrance filled and bombarded my senses, I couldn’t wait to open the door and see you there...the best surprise imaginable.

I walked in, no you...I called your name but still no you...I peered into the bedrooms, no sign, nor the bathrooms...shit...somebody else is wearing your fragrance...totally deflated I unwrapped the sandwich and munched away, I flicked around with the remote and settled for a baseball game...sufficiently boring enough not to keep me awake...maybe I drifted asleep on the sofa but I certainly felt wide awake as your hands closed against my cheeks and your lips pressed against mine. You smelled as you smell, sexy, fresh, ravishing...again it touched my senses as your lips closed in on mine.

I felt your naked thigh slide across mine as you straddled me there...not wasting time as your hands slipped inside my shorts to grasp the beginnings of my erection. I opened my eyes then to see you with yours closed tight, to see you lost in the moment, already lost in what was to come.

My hands lifted to your flanks, urging you closer to me, you lifted your pelvis and let it fall so slowly against me, I stiffened beneath you. My finger tips grazed the curves of your breasts and began their wanderings towards your nipples...finding them, circling them and rolling them softly before pinching ever so tenderly...they responded to signal your welcome as a small soft sigh escaped your lips.

You maneuvered to sandwich my cock between our pubic bones and pressed down against it in long slow strokes of your pelvis...bringing it gradually to full attention, it peeked out from the waist band of my shorts...you pressed against it as I pulled your hips into me and sucked your tongue into my mouth, your hair fell against my cheeks.

I felt the dampness of your naked pussy against the throbbing head of my cock...your hand reached between us and undid the button and zipper...you raised yourself...together we wriggled me out of my shorts and boxers...you pressed against me again...the thrill of feeling your beautiful soft lips expose themselves against my shaft was pure heaven...looking down to see my cock glistening with your dampness was everything I needed to see at that second...you looked down too, then came back to me, lifting your self, arching your back, your breasts now within reach of my tongue...

I took first one and then the other into my mouth...sucking softly but very wetly, circling, nibbling and then plunging, sucking all that I could in to my mouth whilst gently fondling the one my mouth could not have. I reached around to your ass cheeks, pulled you tighter towards me, I reached between us and dipped one finger ever so slightly inside you...running it slowly along the length of your swollen and gradually opening pussy lips... I brought it to your mouth, you sucked greedily first on the tip and then sucked the whole finger into your mouth...

you wrapped your tongue around it and salivated...my finger almost popped out from between your hollow cheeks as I brought it back down between our bellies and inserted it deeper inside you...hooking it upwards towards your G spot before bringing it back to massage your now swelling clit...you moved back, lifted your hips and glanced down as you impaled yourself slowly on my cock...your breast still in my mouth...I glanced down at your shaved mound...I delighted in the erotic, beautiful vision of our mating...marveled at the feeling of your tight pussy surrounding and pulling against my swollen, throbbing cock, the beautiful vision of your outer folds extending as you withdrew from my cock, keeping me there, keeping me warm and wet inside you.

You began your rise and fall...my hips rose to meet your descent as I tried to fill every inch of your pussy...the light glistened on the delicious juices that coated the shaft of my cock with each new stroke...you became more upright..as you usually do when you want more of me inside you...you fell harder as you do when you get closer to cumming...your mouth opened as it does when you want your orgasm to join you...your fingers squoze as they do when the rush begins...

the first squeal began as you slammed down on to me...the first “yesssss” was uttered as I felt your juices dripping onto my balls...the first “ooohhhhh” came from your parted lips as you pressed your hands against my chest and the screams began as my balls tightened beneath you and our orgasm ripped through us simultaneously...I drove my cock at you as you drove your pussy at me...our cum came in fast hot waves, jolts of jism mingled as our minds swam and almost drowned together...you collapsed on to me, slowing now...rocking on my cock...riding out the slowing waves of orgasmic pleasure that had moments ago quaked our souls...after several seconds you lifted yourself, smiled at me...sat down hard on me...winked at me and said “ I wanna do it again"

"we’ll do it again, don’t worry, now come up here, let me kiss you there"

"mmmmmm you said... you lifted up as I slid down and your pussy met my mouth...I sucked every drop that needed to be sucked and swallowed every drop that was already dripping from your saturated lips...you slid back down...brought your lips to mine and shared the feast...

A dreamy sigh escaped your lips as you turned your ass to me...your pussy was wet, open and so beautifully swollen, cum had dripped and glistened on your rosebud ass... I reached out a finger and circled it...moisturizing it gently...my thumb slipped inside your pussy as you begin to push back against my finger...deeper and deeper my thumb and finger explored as you pushed back against their rigidity...my second knuckle cleared your sphincter as you began to softly moan your “yesssss’s”... this was a vision of all visions, a feeling of all feelings as my thumb and finger almost touched with the just the soft skin of your sex keeping them parted...then you uttered those three words...”fuck my ass”...I moved behind you slowly, keeping up all finger and thumb movement, then wetting your ass some more with your own juices, I briefly dipped my cock inside your pussy before bringing out my cum-soaked member...I positioned it at your ass and you pushed back against me...this time it slipped in easily, the head cleared your opening and without moving forward you slid back further and harder against me, in one slow motion stroke you took the length of my cock inside your ass...your head and shoulders fell against the arm of the sofa and your gorgeous curvaceous ass sacrificed itself so magnificently to my cock.

I reached around you, caressed your breasts,...took one of your hands and brought it to your pussy...you began stroking your clit as I slid firmly in and out of your ass...I couldn’t take my eyes off the sight before me...your bikini line pointed right at my cock and with every delicious stroke I came closer to pumping my cum into your ass...soon I was there, soon we were there...your screams were as loud as ever as orgasm overtook us both...I don’t know when I ever came so much...maybe because you were so obviously enjoying it so much...it was perfect this time...

I stayed inside you twitching, you squeeze me as you twitched...you continued to suck every last drop of cum that this orgasm had to offer into your ass...we sighed a huge sigh at exactly the same moment as the last wave left us...we fell back together...wrapped in each others arms...we kissed...we cuddled...you looked at me and said “I want two”...my eyes widened...not that we hadn’t discussed this before...just that you’d never been so clear about it...”two what?” I stammered, (post orgasm maybe not being the best time to discuss our wildest fantasies)...”two cocks, one in my ass and one in my pussy...at the same time!"

"ok, we’ll figure something out...did you have somebody in mind?"

"no, I want you to find us a stranger”...I was suddenly aware of my fingers caressing your very wet pussy and yours wrapped around my stiffening cock...”a big stranger or a small stranger?"

"no bigger than you if he’s going in my ass"

"blonde or brunette?” I whispered...

”I don’t mind, but I’d prefer a good looking one either way"

"just a guy or a couple?” I asked softly...

you frowned slightly as if pondering the question...”A couple could be fun just so long as nobody gets jealous"

"including you?” I asked...

”uhuh, including me” you replied...

”ok, we’ll start off with a cute guy with a nice sized cock”

you tugged on my cock as you said “okay"

"I’ll find us one at the gym”...you nodded your approval, we leaned towards each other and kissed very passionately...again we were sucking tongue, sharing deliciously wet and sloppy tastes of our sex and shared masturbation...we must have drifted asleep there...when I awoke you were no longer there...it was the bottom of the ninth...there was a half eaten tuna sandwich on the coffee table but I swear I could smell your fragrance!