Supermarket Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and cleaned my room and started to look for places to live, if I was going to start a serious relationship with Veronica I couldn't do it from my parent's house. I needed my own place. The only thing I could afford was a room in a shared house which would be no better than what I had now so decided to look for other jobs to see if they paid more, I found a few admin jobs and applied online as they had a 30% pay increase on what I earned now and would mean I could afford to rent a studio flat.

I sent Veronica a text asking how she was and got a reply 2 hours later, it read simply "Missing you xxx."

An hour later I got another one, "Are you free Monday night? My bed feels empty without you cuddling me, I had to tell my son that I've got a boyfriend but it is too early to show you off, is that ok? Xxx"

I replied "Of course, see you Monday, I would ask you to stay at mine but as I'm living at mum's it's not really practical, love S xx"

A reply came shortly after, "You could always stay at mine on a more permanent arrangement, all my love V xxx."

"Let's talk about that Monday. Love you S xx" I replied after a few minutes contemplation.

"Love you too V xx," came the reply 5 minutes later.

Monday evening came around with a degree of excitement and nervousness, Veronica said she would meet me at the end of my road and arrived dead on 6PM in her car, I got into the passenger seat and kissed her on the lips quickly, this turned into a long snog until someone waiting in a car behind beeped their horn.

"Hi," I said.

"Good evening lover, or should I say my love," she replied as we drove to her house.

We entered though her front door and for the first time I noticed what she was wearing, it was a dark blue knee length dress that was quite loose and hung off her shoulders, "I wore this dress because it is very quick and easy to get off," she said and dragged me by the hand into her lounge where we started making out and she had pulled my shirt off with in 10 seconds, I found the zip at the back of the dress and undid it whilst we were kissing and pulled it off her shoulders, it pooled at her feet and at this point I realised she only had a pair of black hold ups on, she pushed me back onto the sofa and pulled my trousers and boxers off in one movement, she then straddled me and sat down and my cock went all the way in, "I have been so wet since earlier today thinking about this," she said through closed teeth as she ground herself against me. I pulled her head to me and kissed her whilst I grabbed her bum cheeks and mauled them, she kissed me back and we really got into it, she started to lift herself up and down on my cock as we kissed and I whispered in her ear "if you keep doing that I'm going to come in the woman I love," and this made her bounce even faster up and down on me.

I burst my load inside her and held her close to me as I painted her insides; she started to quiver and came as she felt it soak her love tunnel.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and then she got off and blew me a kiss and said "be back in a minute."

She returned wearing a dressing gown and said "you can have me again later but now I'm hungry for food," and kissed me on the lips, I looked in my bag and found the t shirt and tracksuit bottoms and put them on and helped her prepare the food, once we had finished eating she sat on my lap on the sofa and wrapped her arms around my neck and said "We need to talk, how do you feel about moving in with me?"

"I'd love to but we need to consider introducing me to your family first, I'm not sure your son will be too impressed his mum has a boyfriend who is so much younger than her," I replied.

"He'll have to be happy that I'm happy," she replied with a serious look on her face.

"Do you think it'll be that easy?" I asked.

"We'll find out soon, he's going over tomorrow with the grandkids, will you be here with me?" she asked.

"If you want me to," I replied and she kissed me hard on the lips and said "Time for bed."

We woke up at 7 in the morning after an energetic and mutually satisfying bout of love making before going to sleep the night before, we had a shower together where we kissed and she wanked me and I fingered her to orgasms.

We got dressed and sat in the lounge waiting for her son to arrive, she had put on a pink and white dress, it was thin cotton and had buttons up the front and came to just above her knee, over the top she had put on a grandmother type white cardigan, she sat on my lap and kissed me and I kissed her back, soon the kissing got intense and I cupped her breast and she whispered, "Fancy a quickie?" as she straddled me , she undid my trousers and pulled my cock out, I reached under the skirt of the dress and pulled her knickers to one side and she sat down taking me deep inside her, I kissed her neck as she started to bounce up and down on top of me as she held my hands on her covered breasts. Neither of us heard the door open until we heard of the cry of "MOTHER."

She looked up and said "Oh shit, hi son," and then came as my come flooded her insides.

*****

To the readers of Literotica, Should this story continue please let me know your feedback.

12