Supermodel Super Enemas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyr2005
Satyr2005
27 Followers

You've never seen two bitches squirm like these two are squirming, all to no avail, all futile. Cuffed, with arms wrapped around each other, nipples clipped, nozzles buried in their English shitholes - one black, one white - these two cunts can do nothing but squirm and groan and endure. The intoxicating recognition of their utter helplessness brings yet another twitch to my shockingly erect, near-to-bursting cock.

Tears flow from Patti's big, soulful eyes. This is a spiteful bitch who makes others cry without a thought; now it is she who sheds tears as she is forced to endure these humiliating agonies. Yet I detect something else in her expression, and even more in Anna's. And that is a certain satisfaction, a depraved delight in bravely enduring these tormenting, yet also strangely pleasurable, somehow intoxicating ordeals.

Sonia and Isabelle, enduring their own agonies, look over, amazed to see how the two English sluts are being subjected to these extreme, baroque torments, even more extravagant than their own. White swollen belly pressed tightly against brown swollen belly, like two water-filled balloons forced against each other. Except such balloons would simply burst under this kind of pressure; these bitches, with their increasingly ballooning bellies, don't have that option.

Face to face, they gaze into each other's tear-filled eyes, crying, wailing, and yet - they know this and I know it too - their tears and wails a mix of frank agony and strange ecstasy.

"You two bitches look positively obscene," I smirk at them, and for the first time I see Anna, cocky, confident Anna, blushing under her tears.

"I feel like such a fat, dirty whore!" she blurts out, and those words are music to my ears.

Finally their two bags have drained their contents inside them, thin Anna, and long, lean Patti now positively inflated with their massive enemas. Looking behind each I see their sphincters are grossly puckered as were the other two. Reaching between their legs to probe their clipped pussies, I'm not surprised that these two are as soaking wet as their girlfriends. Kneeling down to have a look, I see the two vulvas are also flagrantly swollen, Patti vividly showing raw, pink wet flesh between her two brown clipped labia. Now I pick up two more plugs, pull out the nozzles, and quickly plug both shitholes.

I've taken out a stiff leather paddle. Crazed with furious, sadistic lust, I pick up the paddle and, starting with Isabelle's appealingly round bottom, I paddle the bitches' asses one by one as they squirm and squeal like animals caught in a trap. Bound and unable to free themselves, obscenely copious enemas filling them, their shitholes plugged, forcing retention, nipples and labia clipped, I now add to this rich landscape of torments a thorough tenderizing of their beautiful, smooth bottoms. Amidst howls of pain and pleas for mercy, I paddle each bottom furiously, leaving them glowing red. Even Patti's perfect brown bottom shows a rosy glow overtone.

"Please! Please." "No more, god, No, no!!!" The futile chorus continues as I now put the paddle aside, picking up a thin bamboo cane in its place, the 'whish' of the cane coming down on smooth, soft skin mixing so nicely with the cries, the howls, the sweetest of harmonies, the sounds of agony interwoven with the cries of a weird, addicting desire. I can see it in their eyes. The bitches would do anything for relief, and yet they love it all. With great pleasure, I take in the panorama of raised welts criss-crossing their bare buttocks, then close my eyes and luxuriate in the symphony of sounds, the deep groans, the sighs, the soft purring broken by a sudden shriek, the howls, the rich harmony of their distress dancing with their strangely intense arousal.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Satyr2005
Satyr2005
27 Followers