Supernatural

Story Info
A Sam and Dean series.
815 words
3.78
10.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyB27
SexyB27
49 Followers

I don't own the rights to these characters, it's purely fiction. Everyone is over 18. Please enjoy.

*

Sam stepped from the old motel bathroom with a satisfied look on his face and a towel around his waist. The water gathered on his chiseled chest and then read down the length of his toned body.

"I'm done, your turn." Sam said, snapping Dean out of his trance.

Dean silently reprimanded himself for being mesmerized by his brother's stellar physique. Dean always loved his little brother, but it wasn't until his last year (or at least what he thought would be his last year) before he went to hell that he'd allow himself to admit how much he truly loved him. For his 4 months, or 40 years to him, that he spent in hell, his biggest regret was never letting Sam know how he felt.

"Damn, Sammy. You were in there forever! What the hell were you doing?" Dean said. Sam blushed slightly and turned away, giving dean all the information he needed. Dean face lit up with a smile and he began to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Sam asked, already knowing the answer.

"You were in there whacking it weren't you?" Dean burst into hysterical laughed at how embarrassed Sam was. "Were you using the porn mags I got you for Christmas, or was it just a spur of the moment, impulse thing?"

Sam's face instantly got more red, not because of his brother's teasing but because he knew the real answer to the question. He also knew that he couldn't tell his brother the real answer to his question.

"Just shut and go take a shower." Sam said, throwing a towel at Dean.

Sam has always admired his big brother and he knew that when Dean dies it would hurt, but he never expected it to hurt the way that it did. For the four months that Dean was in hell, Sam was in a constant state of confusion about why he felt the way that he did. Then when he saw Dean again and they shared an extremely long hug, it was then that he realized how he truly felt, and his growing cock helped reinforce what he was realizing during that hug.

Sam looked over and noticed that Dean had left the door open a crack. He crept over to it carefully so he didn't make a sound. Through the crack left open by the door he could see the foggy mirror and the slightest bit of his brother's naked, exposed, and flawless body. He heard the curtain close, but it was such a cheap curtain that you could see right through it. If only he could get a better look. He gave the door a small push on the door and it gave a little but only about an inch. That wouldn't do he needed more. At this point Sam's cock was so hard he could feel it straining against the fabric of his jeans, which was frustrating cause he had just relieved himself less than an hour before.

"Damn it." Dean sighed, startling Sam.

Sam backed up thinking he was caught. As he took a small step back he was able to see the foggy reflection of Deans hand moving slightly. It took him a moment to realize what he was doing, but when he did his cock immediately got harder (if that was even possible). He's eyes shifted, taking in all of his brother's foggy, yet distinct traits. Dean turned slightly giving Sam an even better look at the member that he was stroking slightly faster now. Sam realized then that he had began to stroke his own cock through his pants and decided to let it out.

They stayed like this for 20 minutes, each stroking their own cocks while thinking about the other while Sam stared secretly at his brother's reflection in the mirror. Sam didn't realize until it was too late but he pushed on the door and it let out a small creak. Sam froze and so did Dean. Sam thought for sure that he was caught but then Dean resumed his efforts and, with a breath of relief, so did Sam. Another 2 minutes of the brothers' now furious movements and Dean turned slightly. Looking right into Sam's eyes through the reflection in the mirror, he came less than a minute later and so did Sam. When Sam opened his eyes again he looked back into the mirror, another split second of what he could have sworn was eye contact through the mirror and then Dean turned back and continued his shower. In order to keep from making a mess, Sam had tucked the tip of his cock into his boxers. Great now he had to change. While his cock was slowly shrinking he made his way over to change.

SexyB27
SexyB27
49 Followers