Supernatural: Castiel and Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg unfastened the buttons on Cas' shirt, spread it wide open and ran her hands along his chest. She hurriedly pushed the shirt down his muscular arms so that she could see all of him, at least all of his upper body so far. She had been dreaming of what he would look, feel and taste like for so very long that it almost felt surreal to be here with Cas now. It fell, unnoticed, onto the floor while Cas' arms wrapped around her and Meg's fingers trailed through the sparse chest hair and she felt his nipples harden as her palms teased them.

Meg broke the kiss, gasping for air, her body burning white hot with anticipation and with a firm determination to show Cas what pleasure was to be found in having a 'meatsuit' like his. She pushed gently on his chest and he allowed himself to fall back, his head landing on the pillows. Meg went to work on his black leather belt, unfastening and removing it then, eyeing the bulge in Cas' pants, she undid them and slid them off him. They landed on the floor next to hers with a small thud. She paused, as entranced with Cas' body as he had been with hers; watching his chest rise and fall rapidly, his hair mussed from her fingers, his cock standing up proudly, his muscular legs laying on either side of her.

"You're perfect Cas, just perfect," Meg whispered in awe.

Starting at his ankles Meg allowed her hands to slowly glide up his legs, feeling the muscles bunch as her fingernails lightly scraped his skin and the rough hair tickled her palms. The higher her hands went, the tenser Cas' muscles became until she finally reached his sac. Carefully, Meg ran her fingernails over the sensitive, wrinkled skin of his balls. She could feel and see the results-his sac tightened and his inner thighs twitched as his breathing sped up.

"Meg, I don't know if you realize exactly how wonderful that feels," Cas groaned, writhing in an overdose of strange, new and exciting sensations. He tried to keep his eyes on her and what she was doing, but the feelings overwhelmed him and his head hit the pillows again.

Meg smiled, a slightly wicked yet fully sensual smile full of promise. With one hand still rubbing and teasing his sac, she started to run one finger up his cock to the head which was already leaking pre-cum. As Meg's finger finally reached its destination and smeared the liquid around the sensitive head of his dick, Cas jerked upright in shock at the great amount of sexual tension and pleasure running from the head of his cock to all areas of his body. It was impossible to have conceived beforehand that sex could hold so many different feelings and emotions, such a huge amount of sensations-he would have denied emphatically that anything humans did could ever be this good. But here he was having sex, not even with a human, and Cas had never felt so many different things at one time before. All of them great, all of them affecting not only his body-but also his heart and, if he even had one, his soul. This one experience was changing him in ways he had never envisioned. Now he was beginning to understand why Dean and Sam would often pick up women for brief sexual encounters.

"Meg," Cas choked out hoarsely, "You are...surprising."

"So are you, Cas. But, I'm not finished yet. Not by a long shot."

After this revelation, Meg lowered her head slowly, blowing her warm breath onto the head of Cas' cock while still swirling his pre-cum over it. Then she brought the coated finger up to her mouth, locked eyes with Cas, and sucked it into her mouth to taste him. "Mmmm, you taste so very good. I want more," Meg told him. He was astonished to see her head descend upon his firm dick and her mouth open to engulf the purpled tip.

Cas had, naturally, seen this done in the porn he'd watched. However, he hadn't dreamed that beautiful, delicate-looking Meg would do such a thing for him.

He watched, breathing rough in anticipation as Meg's mouth inched closer and closer to his cock until finally he felt and saw her lips kiss the head. Cas groaned aloud at the strange sensation and closed his eyes to fully enjoy this moment. Slowly her lips parted and he felt the sharpness of her teeth nip playfully at the slit which caused his hips to jerk upward. Her soft, warm, moist mouth continued to glide down his cock while one hand still played with his balls, rolling them around and scraping the sac with her fingernails.

When Meg had finally taken all of his dick into her mouth she moaned at the wonderful taste. The moan vibrated her mouth which in turn sent the vibrations up the length of his dick to his balls and the base of Cas' spine. He felt his legs tense and suddenly realized that his hands were fisted in Meg's hair, holding her head down on his cock. He pulled upward, watching as his cock left the heavenly confines of her mouth, until only the head was inside. Her tongue never stayed still during any of this, always darting around, licking every inch, stimulating his cock until he thought he would burst.

Loving the feeling, Cas used Meg's hair to force her mouth down. Once again the incredible heat and tightness engulfed him and he gritted his teeth to keep the need to cum in check. Keeping his fists in her hair, Cas started moving her head up and down his cock, his hips jerking in time and thrusting upward every time he pulled her head onto him. Moans kept coming, almost non-stop, from Meg-it seemed she liked this action as much as he did. Her tongue swirled and massaged his cock from base to tip on every pass, never missing a chance to lick just below the crown of his head and Cas was loving every minute of this experience.

He abruptly pulled her head up and off his cock though because he was getting too close to cumming. Meg looked at Cas' flushed face and knew that he was as near to the edge as she was so she moved up and straddled his thighs, putting her hot, wet pussy right above his unyielding cock. Leaning forward, Meg brought their lips together in a frenzied tangle of tongues, lips and teeth. Cas kissed her like she was the very air he breathed, like he would die without the sweet taste of her mouth. His tongue rubbed, twisted and teased hers. He pulled back and smiled up at her as he grabbed her hips and began to slowly guide his cock up into the delicious tightness of her sweet pussy.

The feeling of Cas' cock forcing its way inside her was almost too much for Meg to bear. Nothing had ever felt as good and she knew that nothing ever would. She wanted to devour his dick with her pussy, to thrust down onto Cas and shove his hard, thick cock as deep inside her wet walls as was possible. But he held her hips in a firm grip as he slowly inched upward into Meg, the tightness of her pussy sending tingles through his balls and it took all of his formidable willpower to go slowly.

Cas gritted his teeth, determined to make this sexual adventure with Meg as good as he could-for both of them. Taking her by surprise, when he was halfway inside her pussy, he slammed her hips down, thrusting his up at the same time. He dimly heard Meg shout as his cock pierced and spread her pussy. The sound of her voice crying his name and overpowered by the absolute glory of being sunk balls deep inside her. Cas felt her nails biting into his arms, but couldn't bring himself to care about anything not related to the ecstasy he was finding in her body. The sensation of her walls contracting around his cock, the death grip that held him immobile, was unlike anything he had known before.

Looking up he saw that Meg had her head thrown back, her mouth wide open in a silent scream, her tits were standing out proudly and the look on her face was one of utter shock combined with supreme delight. Reaching upwards, Cas cupped her tits and rolled the nipples between his finger and thumb. This caused a rapid change-she no longer sat frozen on his cock-no, now she was rocking back and forth one minute, then she would bounce up and down the next. When Cas was sure he had caught her rhythm, he'd be taken off guard by a twist, sometimes she would literally twist her hips and his cock would hit a different spot in her pussy.

Soon he could feel her juices leaking down his cock and balls, dripping onto the bed. But it wasn't enough; he wanted her gushing wet. So he took one hand off her tit and urged her forward so that he could suck that nipple into his mouth. Then he slid his fingers between their pounding bodies to rub her hypersensitive clit which was standing up proudly like a little dick, begging for his attention. The walls of her pussy were gripping his cock so tightly that it felt like Meg had wrapped him in a vibrating steel sleeve. Cas knew he wouldn't last much longer, already he could feel the cum boiling in his balls, begging to be released into her sweet haven of a pussy.

Gently biting her nipple, Cas increased the pace of his hips and the speed of his fingers on her clit. Within seconds Meg was screaming, shaking and convulsing with an orgasm that felt like it rated a 9.7 on the Richter scale. She couldn't even draw in a breath, all she could do was jerk as Cas' thrusting cock kept her pussy spasming. With a groan torn from the depths of his soul, Cas came, pumping his hot jizz deep inside her thirsty pussy. Holding onto her hips so hard that she would have bruises, he stayed buried inside Meg's pussy until his cock had been drained of every single drop of cum in his body.

Meg collapsed onto Cas' chest, high on the chemicals flooding her body, supreme satisfaction radiating from every pore, pussy still contracting. Cas ran his hand up and down her back, Meg's fingers traced circles on his chest. Once their breathing returned to something approaching normal, Meg and Cas came back to Earth. They had no future. An ex-angel who was now human and an ex-human who was now a demon? In the history of their kinds it had never been done.

"Cas, I...I don't want this to be our only time together," Meg whispered, afraid to hear his answer.

"I do not know what is coming, but I too do not wish our interlude to end. You have made me feel more alive than I have in countless millennia. We will work on the problem together and possibly, just possibly, there is a solution," Cas softly said.

The end.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

12