Supernatural Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was suddenly important that the questions be answered; so, with no thought at all as to who else might just be out walking, and without even breaking the kiss she turned the rest of her body just enough to free her second arm, reaching down for his zip and buckle, hastily tugging and unfastening, then yanking and pushing the stiff material downwards. She felt the hard length of him brush against her wrist as it sprang free, then gasped as his fingers reached their final target. Clamping her mouth tight against his Carol let her tongue probe deep into his mouth as she curled her fingers around him, and even through the swirling mist of her quickly rising excitement, found herself gauging and comparing it with what was already well-known to her.

It was undoubtedly thicker, perhaps even a little longer, but what immediately amazed her was its vigorous vitality, even when Martin was truly excited his penis never felt so hot, so alive, never seemed to be so packed with so much strongly throbbing energy. She let her fingers glide lightly up and down its length, feeling its powerful response and finding herself being thrilled by its instantaneous reactions. But those thrills were immediately subsumed by others, almost overwhelmed by the thrills that were shooting up from what his fingers were doing to her own body.

Then she heard her almost unrecognisable voice crying out - 'No!!!' - as he pulled away from her. But before she had the time to even consider his reason for doing so she felt his body sliding down over her, pushing her skirt higher, pulling her briefs down, then slipping his hands beneath her and lifting her.

The effect of what his fingers did had been spine-tingling, but what his tongue did was sheer magic, and she all too willingly gave herself up to its spellbinding activity.

Even as he was taking her towards what she knew would be a simply gut wrenching climax Carol found she couldn't help herself trying to visualise what she still hadn't actually seen. Tried to imagine how he'd look as he crouched there above her; his rigidly swollen penis jutting forward, perhaps quivering and jerking as his own excitement became even stronger as he felt her responding to his licking and probing. And she found herself hoping that image was actually how it looked.

But the image all but vanished as the first waves of a deeply roiling climax began surging up through her; engulfing all thought, sweeping away all memories, all cares and emotions, its sheer physical power leaving not even the tiniest space for any other thought or sensation.

He continued until he was certain the slowly waning peaks had subsided but then, as he moved to lift himself above her Carol did something she'd never been confident to do with Martin. She pushed him aside, rolled him and then straddled him. 'Let me!' she gasped hoarsely.

'Of course, it's my pleasure.' was all he replied as he wriggled himself into a more comfortable position.

Although she badly needed to feel it inside herself Carol took the opportunity to glance down at him, at his until then felt, but as yet unseen cock. It looked as big and just as angrily engorged as she'd imagined it might and for a moment the thought of taking all of that seemed a little daunting. But, mentally whispering, 'nothing ventured, nothing gained', she began to do so.

In fact she was surprised, surprised and thrilled at how easily it slid into her. There was a moment when she thought it might be stretching her too much, that the pleasure she was feeling might turn to pain, but it didn't, the pleasure merely intensified. Then she gave herself up to the all too fantastically spectacular sensations she was experiencing as she rode him. She sometimes did it slowly, using sheer will power to prolong the electrifying feelings that sent coursing through her body. Sometimes more quickly, in some ways finding his corresponding upward jabbing thrusts even more stimulating. All that time watching him, watching his muscles working as his rhythmic actions flexed them. Watching his face, seeing there what she felt sure were the same tense expressions of ever-rising, pressure fuelled excitement that must also be contorting her own.

Some time later and for the first time in her life, Carol experienced what she'd thought only happened in movies, a reciprocal climax. Just as her body gave her its warning of what was impending she saw his face tautening, heard his breathing turn to short, staccato gasping, felt his cock swelling inside her as his body began thrusting even more powerfully. Then although she knew his semen was jetting deep inside herself, only the wildly dizzying whirl of her own accompanying climax really registered.

She continued rising and falling long after she knew he was totally spent, her body tightening its grip of the still firm length of him as her movements gradually slowed. The pleasure was continuing and the feelings were so utterly delightful - and from the look in his eyes and the way his hands gently stroked and caressed her she felt sure he was sharing it - she was more than happy to do anything that might maintain and extend it.

But eventually all of her senses were sated and she gratefully fell forward, pushing her arms beneath him and clasping him tightly, as though if she didn't he might simply slip away.

'You were amazing!' Carol heard him whisper in her ear.

'I've never done anything even remotely like this before and I've never been so, well, so assertively pushy I suppose.' she replied rather guiltily.

'I'd say that was merely your true nature breaking through. Perhaps you've been keeping it too constrained until now.'

Carol recognised a definite ring of truth in his suggestion. Although she had refused her mother's offer to accompany her that morning, and she had so far managed to stall giving Martin the answer she knew he wanted, she was still basically building her life around other people's expectations of her. All too often the decisions she made were based only on what she knew others wanted, and even when she wasn't being totally compliant her actions were limited to the range of options others prescribed. She couldn't remember when she had done something that was, well, for lack of a better word, totally selfish.

'You could well be right, and I certainly enjoyed what we did.' Carol added with a barely controlled giggle.

'I could tell that, and I hope you remember how good things sometimes require you to be a little more risk-taking.'

'That makes you sound a bit like a teacher.' she replied as she finally slid off him and took a quick look around before she got up and began straightening clothes.

'Perhaps that's how you should think about me, that is if you ever do.' he answered as he pulled up his jeans and refastened them.

'You mean you don't want to see me again, you were just after a quick fuck?' Carol responded heatedly.

'You must think what you will Carol. I just hope you remember what I think you have learned.' he replied as he stood, then bent to give her a light kiss before turning and walking towards the faint mist that suddenly seemed to have enveloped the nearby trees.

Carol was momentarily undecided as to whether or not to follow and give him a more impassioned tongue-lashing, but then watched in absolutely stunned amazement as his body seemed to quite literally dissolve into the mist. Her mind whirled dizzily as damp tendrils of mist reached out and touched her, then equally bewilderingly, suddenly cleared, and she found herself standing alone at the fringe of the small park she had originally thought she'd entered. Just a couple of dozen metres away was a young, pram-pushing mother with a couple of still stumbling toddlers beside her, and still further off a small group who were apparently setting up what would apparently be a joint picnic.

Although still dazed and confused by the sudden change in her surroundings the questioning look of the approaching mother gave her provided Carol with enough impetus to make a move and with a quick, hopefully reassuring smile she began to head towards where she had entered the park. The short walk to the bus stop gave her time to re-examine in detail all the events of the morning, from her first glimpse of the man on the bus and even though there was no logical answer to what she had experienced there was at least one thing she was sure of, she knew what she'd be telling Martin.

12