Supernatural Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

'Yes, yes, whatever you say! Please, just do it! For pity sake just do it!' I groaned through tightly clenched teeth.

'Very well, you are my witness to what he says sister.' she whispered as I felt the easing of the weight that had been holding me down.

I don't know whether it was merely the amount of pre-cum that must have been oozing from my cock or whether she somehow produced her own lubricant, but although her anal channel clung no less tightly, when she began to move up and down I found it was not only producing feelings I simply hadn't known were possible but that in doing so her actions were causing me much less pain.

In fact whatever pain was being generated was completely obliterated by the flood of even stronger, breathtakingly euphoric responses. Every single nerve cell seemed to be firing simultaneously, their individual paths merging as they coursed up my spine, then, once they reached the deepest pleasure centres of my brain, triggering absolute ecstasy as they exploded.

Of course the sheer intensity of those sensations were more than enough to produce what my body had been craving for so long and it wasn't too long before I felt the onset of the first signs of that all too familiar surging rush.

But then, and I don't know if it was a reality or just my lust-crazed brain playing tricks on me - but whatever it was, it seemed that something very strange had occurred - it felt as though the very fabric of time itself had been stretched.

Although the lead up to orgasm can become a very long drawn out period of intense enjoyment, and many women are capable of experiencing the joy of either a series of sequential orgasms or of an almost continuously rolling one, most men can normally expect there to be just a few all too short seconds during which they feel the full impact of the actual physical climax.

But that's not at all what I felt. From the moment I first became aware of the impending onset everything that happened seemed to be doing so in extremely slow motion.

Although its beat seemed to be many seconds apart I felt my heart beating faster, more powerfully, driving additional blood into key areas of my body. Felt some of it being forced into my cock, felt it both expanding the already fully engorged shaft and further ballooning the head. Felt the slow but inexorable tightening of my balls as they were drawn purposefully ever closer to my cock. Felt the pressure inside both of them rising even higher as still more semen was added to their already seething contents. Then, although I admit it now seems impossible, I know I even felt the crackling flash of what proved to be the final critical messages between brain, nerves and muscles.

And then, still in that ultra-slow motion, I felt my orgasm overwhelming me. Felt my body arching, pushing my hips high off the bed and gradually ramming the entire length of my cock into the very depths of the woman above me. And as it slowly thrust up into her arse I felt my balls finally begin releasing their load. Felt my body gathering and directing every bit of available energy to my groin to power the long succession of scalding hot jets that were starting to be vigorously pumped upwards. Then, during a period of time that felt more like minutes rather than just seconds, felt the full, brain-searing impact of what must have been the most cataclysmically powerful orgasm any mortal man had ever experienced.

If the most powerful of normal orgasms is described as being like a bundle of fireworks going off, what I experienced during that long drawn out period of time can only be compared with an effect produced by having a train load of such bundles being fired off sequentially.

When it was all finally over my brain simply shut down and I imagine the rest of my body was incapable of doing anything but simply collapsing from the sheer draining exhaustion of the experience.

It was some hours before I woke up and even though I was able to drag myself out of bed I immediately had to acknowledge I had never, ever felt so weary, so exhausted, so utterly shattered, as though much of my very life-essence had been sucked out of me. The first thing I discovered when I was capable of taking in my surroundings was that my apartment was empty, absolutely devoid of even any trace of either of the two women, or of what we had done together. Not only wasn't there even a hint of their perfume hanging in the air, but there was not even any of the expected pungency of still lingering after-sex aromas.

But when I looked down at myself what I saw made me hurry to the bathroom to take a better look in the mirror.

It wasn't the raw, still blood and semen caked state of my cock that worried me most, it was the two livid red lines I saw cut into my body - one vertical, the other horizontally across my belly.

At first I could make no sense of why she'd done that to me, then, when I actually recognised the symbol, I wished I hadn't. It was a cross - an inverted cross - and even I recognised what that was and what it was said to stand for. The inverted cross was of course a satanic symbol, and its mark was said to identify something, or far more disturbingly, somebody, as being a chattel of the devil...

As my mind span, desperately grappling with the ridiculous but horrifying unreality of that thought, some of the apparently meaningless words the woman had spoken came back to literally haunt me.'I understand your mother's faith brands what you want me to do as utterly perverted - and that continuing will make you, in their sight, an abomination.'Although her words had made no sense at the time, looking back I realised she had actually given me two more opportunities to reconsider both their meaning and my actions. The first was when she'd asked -'What are you prepared to give for me to continue?' - to which I had of course answered,'Anything!'The second had been just before she pushed herself fully down on to my cock, when she said -'You understand that the contract between us is sealed if I give you the gift of relief.' - and to which I had of course all to willingly agreed!

Then I also remembered something she had said right at the beginning, when she still had my cock jammed hard up inside her pussy, long before what then appeared to be the most crucial episode of our coupling. She had turned to Danith and said -'You were correct sister, he has great stamina - he will certainly serve us well.'The most frighteningly terrifying word in that sentence was of course the word -serve!

Serve her, them, where, how?

Had I in fact somehow agreed to sell myself into servitude, to what? Who, what were they? From where, and how had they come? And of course, why me?

These were just a few of the unanswerable questions racing around in my head as I still stood looking at the gory image of myself in the mirror.

Then, from some previously long forgotten reading of a book of popularised myths from the middle-ages I shuddered as I remembered a name - succubus. From what I recalled the succubus was said to be a demon that took on the form of a fatally beautiful woman who seduced, then, while performing various lewd sexual acts with them, stole the souls of compliant men.

Is that what the woman had been? Danith too? Was that what that final, perhaps fatal sentence had meant -'You understand that the contract between us is sealed if I give you the gift of relief.'?

But even as I was trying to make some sort of sense of the unnatural unreality of some of the possible implications I also found my brain working much more laterally.

If I had somehow unwittingly condemned myself to some sort of servitude, how would I spend it?

Would my damnation be spent experiencing that final, soul-searing, but totally euphoric rapture of that unimaginably fantastic orgasm - or in the gut-tearing, and utterly bleakly hopeless frustration that preceded it?

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers