Supernatural Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

But even so, because she had given no other indication of either her increasing arousal or excitement, he was amazed, and delighted too, when he felt her body shuddering. For a moment he was undecided as to whether to increase the speed and pressure of his mouth and tongue, or just maintain his previously unhurried pace. He chose the latter, and that seemed to have been the right decision because after another couple of minutes of that he was fully rewarded for his efforts.

He felt her entire body tense momentarily, then as the strength of the tremors rippling up through it increased, she gave a series of barely audible gasps and his mouth was suddenly filled with a rush of her nectar-like juices. Swallowing fast and quickly taking in a lungful of air, he pushed his tongue as deep as he could get it and began sucking her. Then, although the only sounds she made were more of those breathy gasps, inside his head he found he could hear her actual cries of excited delight. And they, coupled with the convulsing shudders that continued wracking her body, gave him the incentive to keep going until she'd apparently finally had enough.

But as he quickly discovered, it was only that activity that she'd had enough of. If Steve was compared with a meal to be enjoyed, he had merely provided her with a delicious entree, the main course was still to be savoured.

She pushed herself up, giving him a brief opportunity to take another look at her truly beautiful pussy, to see how wet and puffy the pouting lips had become, then moved herself back, reached down for his straining cock and after only a moment's hesitation, lowered herself down on to it.

Just the feel of her pussy-lips slipping down over his cock-head sent shivering tremors of sheer bliss coursing through his body, but almost just as strong was the sense of excited anticipation he got from watching his cock disappearing as she slowly pushed herself down on to it. Regardless of who, or what she really was, the fact that this astoundingly beautiful woman was sitting on his cock, was about to fuck him, was simply mind-blowing.

But in spite of the fuzzy cloud of unimaginable pleasure that seemed to have completely filled his mind he tried to get his eyes into focus, so he could fix the image of her, fix every single detail of her in his brain.

Her face, each perfectly proportioned feature, the deep sapphire eyes, the sensually full-lipped mouth, and the shimmering honey-gold of her truly crowning glory. Her body, the almost translucently alabaster white skin that covered its slender roundness, each line and curve exactly as most men would, if they could, describe their idea of the consummate feminine form. And of course her breasts, disproportionately large for her frame, yet in spite of their fullness, being so firm that their upsweeping curves seemed to defy not only description, but gravity itself.

Then, although he would have been content to just lie there looking up at her, she began to move up and down on his cock, and the feel of her firmly clinging pussy drove those more aesthetic thoughts right out of his head.

She rose and fell, quite slowly, perhaps for his, but more probably for her own enjoyment. But he was more than happy for her to do exactly what she was, her leisurely pace giving him time to appreciate every single thrill her movements generated. And there were many. The thrill of her pussy grazing the super-sensitive rim of his cock-head each time she moved up and down. The combination of the sparking thrills that ran back from the shaft, and the suction effect produced when she pushed herself down it. But then she added to those by reaching down for his hands, and then lifting them to her breasts.

Simply looking at them had been exciting, touching them, feeling the warm, unbelievably silkily smooth softness of her skin, feeling their firmness and their weight, was truly mind-blowing. As he closed his fingers around them he glanced up, and saw she was smiling gently down at him, and somehow knew she completely understood the depth of the feelings he was experiencing.

At first, somewhat hesitantly, he stroked them, lightly running his finger-tips over those glorious curves, and then a little later, slowly circling the rose-red nipples. When he saw them bud beneath his touch he grew more confident, still quite gently stroking and caressing her but doing so with more assurance. And later still, although he always kept at least one hand on her breasts he let the other explore whatever other parts of her glorious body he could reach.

So far as Steve was concerned being slowly fucked by the most beautiful woman imaginable was his idea of sheer heaven, and he knew that if he had been given the option he would have signed his soul away to remain in that truly blissful state.

But of course he had no control of what was to happen, and as he soon found out, didn't even have control of his own body.

He heard himself groan with disappointed despair as the first indicator of his imminent orgasm registered. Then he felt his hands gripping her breasts as the rising wave took over what little control he'd previously had, felt his entire body arching, his hips thrusting his cock higher, thrusting it even deeper into her engulfing pussy. And then, long before he wanted it to, felt it exploding.

But although he knew he had failed to give her a climax she seemed unconcerned about that, even as his cock continued jetting his semen into her she took his hands from her breasts and, supporting one, bent low and pressed its nipple to his lips. As though driven by some primal instinct he took it, and sucked, then did so more vigorously when he found his mouth filled with more of that sweet, nectar-like fluid.

While he suckled he felt her pussy tightening, literally gripping his still somehow rigidly swollen cock, and then, while holding her upper body still for him, she began moving her hips and pelvis, sometimes up and down, sometimes rotating it so his deeply embedded cock rubbed against the innermost parts of her body.

Although the supply of energy giving juices flowing from her seemed inexhaustible, from time to time she changed him from one breast to the other. Each time she did that he found that her nipples had become a little more swollen, a little longer, a little stiffer, it was as though the rose-buds they had been were preparing to burst into full bloom.

And that idea must have been closer to the truth than he could have imagined, because although it took her quite some time, and without the undoubted beneficial effects of whatever was in her milk he could never have lasted that long, she did eventually climax.

Again she made no sound other than those low gasps he had heard before, but in his head he again heard her cries of pleasure. But then those sounds turned to cries of slowly rising, but much more intense excitement, and he found she still wasn't finished with him. She continued riding him, relentlessly, untiringly, and he could only guess that she was determined to reach some still higher level of rapture, and needed him, or at least his cock, to reach it.

Although by then it felt skinned, red-raw, whether it was because of the continuing tightness of her pussy, or from the effects of something in her milky nectar, it remained rock-hard. But equally importantly, and that could only be attributed to the effect of her juices, he felt his sexual excitement rising yet again. So that time he was able to accompany her on that journey, his re-ignited needs powering his forceful upward thrusts and enabling him to match the increasing speed and power of her actions.

They climaxed in perfect synchrony, Steve unable to really believe that his already totally drained body had been able to find even a trace of semen to contribute, but thrilled to feel something searing up through his lunging cock. And equally thrilling was the knowledge that that time he had helped to get her there too. The strength of her climax was obvious, he could both see and feel the jolting shudders rippling up through her body, feel her cunt flexing with its rhythmic contractions, and inside his head, hear her shrilly echoing cries of true ecstasy.

She continued riding him long after all the obvious signs of her rapture had faded and stilled, gradually slowing to the previous leisurely pace, then, much, much later gently stroked his face with her finger-tips as she pressed herself tightly down against him.

In spite of the powers her juices had provided he knew that the force of what had happened had drained the very last scrap of his energy and that he was about to collapse, perhaps even pass out. But there was something he simply had to know, and summoning all his remaining will-power he said. 'Your name, what is your name?'

He said that just as he lost consciousness he once again heard her voice in his head, that time much more softly. All she said was. 'Surely the world of men has not completely forgotten the name, Aphrodite.'

When he came to again he was back in his skiff, on the same heading as he had been before. He pushed himself up and looked around, but other than the ocean and a couple of gulls all he could see, slipping away towards the horizon, was a small patch of mist.

He somehow found the strength to sail safely back to the resort, by which time the events of the intervening hours had taken on a dream-like quality, and having docked the boat he hurried up to his room without stopping to talk to anyone. Once inside he stripped, his cock was as raw as it had felt during the final bout with the impossibly beautiful sex-goddess.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers