Supernatural: Discoveries Ch. 02

Story Info
Dean, Sam & Alex unwind after the hunt.
8.6k words
4.76
55.6k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is based upon the TV show Supernatural and its characters, Dean and Sam Winchester, all of which still belong to Eric Kripke and the CW network. Again, please let me know what you think.

She had just stepped outside when Dean grabbed her arm and jerked her around to face him. His eyes blazed down at hers and his jaw was clenched so tightly the entire side of his head ached. "You mind telling me what the hell you're doing here?"

"The same thing you are, I imagine. Killing a nasty-assed demon so no more locals get decapitated and disemboweled. Sorry if I ruined your fun, but I got here first." She smiled up at him as if totally unaware of how enraged he was. "Can you believe how bad it smelled in there? Jesus, I could really use a drink. Hey, wanna go back to the bar and have that rematch? I'll let you break this time."

Dean was rarely at a loss for words, but right then he was so completely furious with her his brain couldn't form a coherent thought. In his mind he kept seeing the demon's claws slashing through the air a bare inch above her head. If she had been a split second slower .... When he thought about how close she had come to getting herself killed, it took every ounce of willpower he had not to grab her by the shoulders and shake her like a rag doll.

Finally, in a strangled voice, he managed to spit out, "You're joking, right?"

Seeing the murderous look on his brother's face, Sam decided it was time to intervene. "Hey, I'm Sam. I guess you already met my brother, Dean, here." Sam tried to catch his brother's eye, but Dean kept staring holes through the beautiful blonde. "I gotta say, what you did in there was amazing. Wasn't it, Dean?" This time Sam looked pointedly at his brother, but when he didn't get a response said a bit louder, "Dean?"

Still looking like he wanted to strangle her, Dean finally let go of her arm and said, "That's one word for it."

"Thanks, guys. I'm Alex." She gazed back at Dean for a few seconds before turning to Sam. "Yeah, your brother and I played a game of pool earlier, but I guess we forgot to exchange names. It was a good game too," she grinned back at Dean, who was getting his temper under control until she said, "Although I think he's a little mad at me 'cause I beat him."

Dean's anger erupted. "That's not why I'm pissed off and you know it! You almost got yourself killed in there. What the hell were you thinking, just standing there and letting that thing get close enough to slice and dice you? I've done some reckless things in my life, but that was just fuckin' stupid!"

"Excuse me?" In a second her own temper flared to match his. She stepped closer and glared up at him through narrowed eyes. "I knew exactly what I was doing, thank you very much. I've been hunting things like that for ten years now and look – still alive – so you can just take your chauvinistic, macho bullshit and shove it up your ass!" She turned and stalked away, quickly moving out of sight around the house.

Sam looked at Dean, who was still scowling. "I think you made her mad."

They both went after her and when they turned the corner, Dean's anger evaporated as he saw her car. "Holy shit." Alex was putting her guns away in the trunk of a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. "Is that a ...?"

"426 Hemi? Yup." Alex smiled proudly as Dean and Sam gazed in awe at the mint-condition muscle car and started checking it out.

Alex humored them for a few minutes then sighed, "Guys, why don't you wait 'til morning when you can actually see it?" They reluctantly closed the hood.

Watching her with speculative eyes, Dean fished in his jacket pocket and pulled out his car keys, tossing them to Sam. "Sammy, why don't you go get the car?" He gave his brother a meaningful look.

Taking the hint, Sam said, "Sure, I guess I can do that," and started strolling towards the other side of the house where the Impala was parked.

As soon as Sam was out of earshot, Dean turned back to Alex with a mystified look on his face. "So, you got any more surprises in store for me?"

The moon emitted enough light for him to see the teasing gleam in her eyes. "Oh, I might still have a trick or two up my sleeve."

"I don't doubt it." They stared at each other as the sexual tension intensified again. Dean's eyes dropped to her mouth. When Alex unconsciously licked her lips his gaze hardened, and he advanced on her until her back was pressed against the car. "I have a few tricks of my own I'd like to show you." He placed his hands on the roof of the car on either side of her, trapping her between his arms.

Alex arched an eyebrow and said naughtily, "I just bet you do." She boldly slid her hands up underneath his t-shirt, making him suck in a sharp breath. She caressed his washboard stomach then started lightly stroking the "cut" areas of his hips with her fingertips. "I bet there are a lot of things we could show each other."

Dean was thinking the exact same thing when something else occurred to him. "How'd you get here before Sam and me? I saw you go in the bathroom and I know you didn't pass us 'cause there's only one road running through this town."

She grinned up at him impishly. "I squeezed out a tiny window in the bathroom. The plan was to come here, kill the demon, get back to the bar and climb back in."

Dean cocked his eyebrow with a sexy smirk. "Uh-huh. And how were you planning to explain being in there for so long?"

Alex shrugged. "I was going to say something about wanting to make myself as beautiful as possible for you." She paused and he saw the naughty twinkle in her eyes again. "Either that or I was fingering myself because you made me so hot I couldn't stand it."

Dean immediately pinned her body against the car with his, hearing her soft gasp as she felt his rock-hard erection through their clothing. "That would have been a bad idea, making me think you'd been in there all that time playing with yourself and not letting me watch? Or better yet, help? I would have been very upset with you."

Her hand slipped inside the waistbands of his jeans and underwear to tease the short hair at the top of his groin. Her eyes smoldered up at him. "Even if I'd promised to give you a demonstration of what I'd been doing?" She licked her lips suggestively. "I still could, if you want."

The muscle pulsing in Dean's jaw matched the throbbing of his cock and his rigid self-control finally snapped. His hands came off the car to tangle roughly in her hair, twisting it around his fingers to hold her head still as he lowered his mouth to devour hers in a punishing kiss. But just as his lips were about to taste hers Sam drove up.

Dean groaned loudly, resting his forehead on her shoulder as he tried to rein in his lust before turning to glare at his brother. "Dude, worst possible timing – ever."

Sam just grinned. "Uh, sorry, guys. We going?"

Dean gave Alex's mouth one last lingering look before very reluctantly releasing her with an audible sigh. "Yeah, we can come back in the morning and bury it. No one will stumble across it all the way out here." He turned back to Alex. "So I guess you're staying at the motel too, seeing as it's the only one in town."

"Actually, I didn't take the time to rent a room earlier. I'll just get one when we get there."

Sam shook his head. "Dean and I got the last available room. The manager mentioned something about a big family reunion going on this week."

Alex stared at him in dismay. "You're kidding. Shit! I knew I should've gotten a room when I got here. But it was a long drive and I needed a drink to unwind ... bloody hell!" She sighed. "Well, it won't be the first time I've slept in my car." She patted the roof of her Cuda lovingly. "I guess it's just you and me tonight, baby."

Dean frowned. "Don't be ridiculous. You can stay with Sam and me. We got two queen-size beds and a couch too. Lots of room."

Alex frowned back. "Oh no, I couldn't impose on you like that. I'll be fine, really."

"No, really, I insist. We both do." Dean gave his brother a look. "Don't we, Sammy?"

Sam immediately nodded. "Oh, yeah. Of course. No problem."

Dean quickly turned back to Alex. "See? It's settled." When she opened her mouth to protest again he held up his hand, his silver ring flashing in the headlights. "I don't wanna hear it. You're staying with us, period."

She glanced from Dean to Sam then back again before sighing. "Alright, if you're both sure. Thanks, guys." She looked back at Sam. "Is he always this bossy?"

Sam rolled his eyes. "You have no idea."

Dean walked around to the passenger side of the Impala. "Just follow us in, alright?" He waited until she said okay before getting in the car. As the big 426 Hemi engine rumbled to life, he sighed. "That is a sweet ride. Did you know there were only a hundred and eight of them made in '71?"

As Sam started driving back into town, he glanced over at Dean. "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course I'm sure. You know I know everything about classic muscle cars."

"No, I mean about Alex staying with us. Are you sure you're going to be able to have her in the room and not, you know, fuck her?"

Dean smirked. "What's the matter, Sammy? As long as it's been since you got laid, I thought you might like to watch."

"That's hilarious."

"I thought so."

"I'm serious, Dean. I really don't wanna be three feet away and have to listen to you fuck this girl's brains out all night."

Dean pursed his lips in mock thought. "What if we try to be really quiet?"

"Dean!"

"Relax, Sam!" Dean laughed at his brother's outrage. "Don't worry. I wouldn't dream of offending your delicate sensibilities. She can have my bed and I'll sleep on the hard, lumpy couch."

Sam said, "You don't have to do that. You can share my bed."

Dean gave him a scornful look. "I'd rather take the couch, thanks anyway."

Sam shrugged. "Whatever. You're the one who's gonna be sore as hell."

"Sam, as long as you go out for coffee in the morning – for about an hour – we're good." Dean grinned over at his younger brother. "Deal?"

Sam grinned back. "Deal."

A few minutes later they pulled up in front of the motel. Three seconds later Alex roared up next to them in her Cuda. As Dean got out of the Impala he couldn't stop himself from checking out the car again, which looked even better now that the motel lights allowed him to see it.

"Alex, this is such a sweet car," Dean said as he ran his hand reverently over the roof. The big engine was so hot from the short drive they could feel the heat radiating from it. Like a little boy, he looked at Alex with a hopeful, almost pleading look in his big green eyes. "Do you think I could take it for a spin tomorrow? I mean, I'll understand if you say no, but I would love to get behind the wheel of this beauty."

His expression was so earnest, Sam and Alex almost broke up laughing. Sam rolled his eyes, thinking, "Leave it to my brother to be drooling over a hot car instead of the hot woman who owns it."

Alex's eyes danced with mischief. "Well, if you're a good boy and brush your teeth and go to sleep right away, maybe I'll let you play with it for a while."

Sam, joining in with her teasing, said, "And afterwards, maybe we'll get you an ice cream cone," and patted his shorter brother on top of the head.

Dean, realizing they were making fun of him, glared at them both as he unlocked the motel door. "You know, maybe I should make both of you sleep out here tonight."

"Fine with me," Alex responded blithely, moving over to Sam and running her hand slowly from his hard chest down to his equally hard abs. "I'm sure Sam here will keep me warm," she said, gazing up at him with those amazing eyes, her full lips curving into a seductive smile. "Won't you, Sam?"

Looking down at her gorgeous face, Sam felt like he'd been punched in the stomach. "Jesus, she's amazing," he thought as his heart started racing. Sam suddenly understood exactly why Dean was so determined to have her; he felt it too. The incredible sexual lure of this woman was almost overpowering. The damnedest part of it was that she didn't seem to be aware of the effect she had on every man around her. She exuded sensuality without even trying. Sam knew that she was looking at him like that and touching him just to aggravate Dean, but he couldn't stop his body from responding. He was glad his jacket was long enough to conceal his hard-on, and he hoped to God that Dean didn't notice it.

Trying to keep his voice even, he said, "Hey, I didn't say it, but if you let us in the room you won't have to worry about it, will you?"

Dean pushed the door open. "Who's worried?"

The room looked like every other motel room they had been in over the years: a loveseat, couch, and coffee table took up one corner while a small table and two chairs sat in the other, followed by two queen-size beds separated by a nightstand, and ending with a small bathroom at the back.

Alex was already heading for the bathroom with her overnight bag thrown over her shoulder as Dean flicked on the light switch, bathing the room in a muted glow from the nightstand lamp. "Sorry, guys, but I gotta pee so bad," they heard her say just before the door slammed shut.

They both chuckled as they removed their coats and boots. Dean grabbed his own bag, rummaging around in it until he found an unopened flask of tequila wrapped in a t-shirt. After a little more searching he pulled out a thick sock, from which he pulled two shot glasses.

Seeing Sam's look, he raised his eyebrows. "What? It's clean." Sitting down on the couch, Dean unscrewed the cap and poured two shots while Sam sat on the loveseat. They each grabbed a glass and knocked back the drink, Sam grimacing slightly. Dean caught his expression and laughed, "Man, I can't believe you're not used to tequila yet."

"And I can't believe you guys started without me."

Looking up at the sound of her voice, they both stopped and stared with their mouths hung open. Alex was wearing a tight, black t-shirt with AC/DC emblazoned across the front. The shirt was cut off just below her firm tits which stretched the already-thin material to the ripping point. Loose, black pajama pants were tied low on her gently curving hips, baring her small waist and toned-yet-feminine belly.

Not noticing their identically stunned expressions, she sat on the couch next to Dean, dropping her jacket and bag at the other end. She grabbed the flask, poured a shot into Dean's glass, and swallowed it with a graceful toss of her head. She kept her head tilted back and closed her eyes, relishing the searing sensation as the liquor burned her throat. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at them. "I so needed that."

Dean had to clear his own throat before he was able to speak. "Like AC/DC, do you?" he asked as his eyes dropped to the shirt, her nipples clearly noticeable through the worn fabric.

She glanced down with a rueful grin, seemingly oblivious to their intense interest. "Yeah, this shirt's older than sin, but I can't bring myself to throw it away."

At the mention of "sin" Dean tore his gaze away from her chest and filled the glasses again, swearing silently when the liquor splashed onto the coffee table. He handed one shot to her and the other to Sam. He didn't mind waiting for a drink; he was much more interested in watching her.

She drank it and put the glass back down for him, relaxing back into the cushions with a sigh. "I love all the classic bands - Sabbath, Metallica, Zeppelin. No one did the sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll better than those guys."

Sam stared at her, thinking, "Oh my God, she's a female version of Dean."

Dean stared at her, thinking, "Oh my God, I think I'm in love."

Alex's eyes lit up. "Speaking of ...." She grabbed her jacket and reached into an inside pocket, pulling out two well-rolled, good-sized joints and a lighter. But when she saw their faces her smile faded. "Oh, sorry. I thought you guys might wanna ... I only do it sometimes to unwind after a hunt ... but if it's not your thing I can go smoke it in the car." She started putting on her jacket but Dean stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"Jesus, Alex, you don't have to go out to the car. We don't give a shit if you smoke pot. We were just a little ... surprised."

She looked at them, frowning. "Are you sure? I really don't mind ...."

"Oh, for fuck's sake." Dean took the joint and lighter from her, lighting it himself. After taking a few drags, he handed it back to her. Watching the tip glow as she inhaled, Dean started feeling it immediately. It had been a while since he'd smoked weed and he was affected more than he otherwise might have been. He relaxed and felt totally content.

After a few draws, Alex held the joint out to Sam. "Want some?"

Dean chuckled, knowing his prudish brother would never smoke pot. So when Sam took the joint and took several deep drags on it he was floored, especially when he noticed that Sam didn't cough or choke, not even a little.

"Since when have you smoked pot?"

Sam took a few more draws before handing the joint back to his stunned older brother with a smug smile on his face. "Dean, I was away at school for two years. There are a lot of things you don't know about me."

"Is that right?" Dean absorbed this unexpected information as he took a few hits, then passed it on to Alex. "So my geek brother isn't so squeaky-clean after all. Huh. Interesting."

Alex finished her turn and tried to pass the roach to Sam, but it was burned down and she burned her fingers, almost dropping it. "Shit!"

Sam got up and sat next to her on the couch so he could take it from her. After finishing the joint, they each had a few more shots of tequila. They were all really buzzed and sat against the cushions thinking their own fuzzy thoughts: Dean couldn't get over the fact that his little brother was stoned; Sam was thinking that if Dean knew about the stuff he'd done at Stanford he'd never call him his "geek brother" again; and Alex was remembering the looks on their faces, especially Dean's, when she'd taken the demon out.

She found it so hilarious that she looked up at Dean and started giggling. "You should've seen your face when you realized it was me in there. Your jaw was clenched so tight I thought you were gonna give yourself lockjaw." She giggled even harder.

"Oh, you think that's funny, do you? Why don't I really give you something to laugh about?" Dean grabbed her right wrist, pinned it to the couch above her head, and started tickling her mercilessly. She immediately reacted as if her whole body was being electrocuted, twisting and kicking as she tried fiercely to get away, all the while cursing him at the top of her lungs between helpless fits of laughter.

"Sammy, help me." Sam immediately grabbed her flailing arm, pinning that wrist above her head too. They each hooked one of their legs over her kicking ones, easily restraining her with their greater size and strength. As they continued to tickle her, her shouts turned into shrieks as she threatened to castrate them both in their sleep. The more obscene her insults became, the more fun they had as they watched her struggle in vain.

Eventually she was so out of breath from her exertions she just laid there glaring daggers at them, her chest heaving as she panted for breath.

Dean and Sam's amusement faded, replaced by an overwhelming sexual awareness as they looked down at her lying between them, helpless. They stopped tickling her and began instead to caress her, stroking her naked hips and belly, running their hands up over her ribs, marveling at how soft her skin was.

Alex's eyes widened at the sudden change in their mood. She gasped when she felt Dean's hand slide up underneath her shirt to cup her breast, his rough thumb rubbing back and forth over the nipple, making it harden and tingle. Sam started fondling her other tit, lightly teasing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.