Supernatural: Forgetting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOT your brother. You know that."

She turned and looked at him. "Yeah, I know." He saw tears start forming. "But that doesn't help a whole lot when I close my eyes." She took a deep breath. "So. That's what happened, and that's why I needed a friend, and thank you."

He pulled her into a fierce hug. They both knew that he understood better than anyone else what this had cost her. She said, "Hug Sam for me, OK?" and he almost squeezed the breath out of her.

When he let her go, she said, "You know what, Dean? I should thank you in a way that you would truly appreciate."

He said excitedly, "Pie? I saw a diner down the road."

Jen laughed, and said, "Well, I was thinking of another roll in the hay, but if you want pie instead..."

Dean put his arms around her waist and said with his best you-know-you-love-me grin, "Sex and pie."

"You drive a hard bargain, mister. Sex, followed by pie. Done."

12