Supernatural - Group Dynamics

Story Info
Sam and Dean get more than they bargained for.
6.1k words
4.58
28.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean opened the door to the dingy hotel room, and sighed deeply at the sight. Clothes, newspapers, food wrappers, and other various and sundry items were strewn about the room. The floor was barely visible beneath the clutter. He made his way to one of the beds, kicking clothes out of the way. Exhausted, he flung himself face-down onto the itchy sheets, not caring that he was covered in all sorts of disgusting grime.

"Well, this place is nice," said the woman in the doorway.

Dean rolled his eyes and turned his attention to her. Everything about her made him angry. She was standing there with a look of disdain on her face, like she was better than him. Even her accent, which he found sexy at first, now made his blood boil. "Leave, then," he spat.

Bella entered the room and shut the door, carefully stepping over the mess on the floor. "I don't have anywhere to go," she said, "and like I would go anywhere looking like this. What do you think I am?"

"You really don't want to know what I think you are."

"Oh Dean, always the comedian. I'm just going to go pop into the shower, then."

Dean didn't answer; he only rolled onto his back and kicked his boots off. He closed his eyes as Bella went into the bathroom and shut the door. He heard the shower go on as he felt himself drifting into an uneasy sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Bella slipped into the bathroom, a small smirk on her face. She wiggled out of her jeans and let them fall into a heap on the floor. Her shirt came off next, and she was standing there in only her bra and panties. Bella let her hair loose, her dirty blonde locks cascading over her shoulders into the middle of her back. Through the door, she could hear Dean snoring. A smile crossed her face as she opened the door a crack to look at him. Her eyes wandered over his sleeping figure, lingering on the bulge between his legs. 'He may be dumber than a box of rocks,' she thought to herself, 'but he sure is cute.'

Closing the door again, she unhooked her bra and flung it across the towel rack. She slipped off her panties and turned on the water. Bella turned sideways and looked at her naked figure in the mirror. Her breasts were perfect, perky and firm; her peach nipples hard with arousal. She slid her hands over them and moaned softly with pleasure. She explored her whole body with her hands, allowing one of them wander between her legs, feeling her perfectly shaven pussy. As one finger gently ran along the length of her slit, she felt a familiar tingle in her stomach. After teasing herself for several minutes, she stepped into the shower.

The water was the perfect temperature, and she felt it washing away all the dirt and grime that was covering her body. She lathered up her hands with soap and washed every inch of her body, lingering on her crotch once more. As she stood under the hot stream of water she slipped one finger inside herself. Bella moaned loudly as she rubbed her g-spot with one finger, and circled her clit with her thumb. As she fingered herself, she found herself thinking about Dean. She pictured his toned body, the muscles rippling under his shirt as he lifted her and carried her up the stairs. She thought about his smell; aftershave mixed with sweat. In her mind, she heard his rough, raspy voice calling her name over and over. As the moment intensified, she inserted a second finger. She clenched her muscles around her fingers, sliding them in and out in a fast motion. "Dean..." she moaned, and grasped the shower curtain rod for balance. "Fuck me. Fuck me..." she breathed. Bella felt herself about to climax, and began to move her fingers in and out faster and harder. Her whole body tightened up, tingling with delight, as a surge of pleasure radiated throughout her stomach. "Enough of this," she said, and rinsed off under the water.

After she got out, she didn't even bother to dry off. Quickly, she wrung the excess water from her hair, and opened the bathroom door. Dean was still sleeping, fully clothed, and snoring loudly. In order to make him notice her, she slammed the bathroom door loudly.

Dean jumped awake, sitting straight up. "What the hell? Don't you have any-" his voice trailed off as he noticed her naked body. She smirked at him as he stared at her with his jaw hanging open. Bella stood there, allowing Dean to get his fill of her.

"Well, are you just going to sit there and have a wank, or are you going to come and do something about this?" Bella asked him, running her hand up her thigh.

"I don't...what are you..." Dean stuttered.

"I've been thinking about you, and I know you've been thinking about me, so let's do this." Bella started moving towards him, dripping water onto the carpet.

He didn't need to be told again. Dean stood up from the bed and pulled her naked body towards him roughly. He lowered his mouth onto hers and kissed her firmly, almost angrily. Bella returned the kiss, running her hands around his body and onto his ass. Eagerly, he pulled her close, and she felt the bulge in his jeans grow bigger and harder.

Slowly, Bella slid one smooth hand into the waistband of his jeans. Dean inhaled sharply and moaned with desire. She gripped the shaft of his cock, squeezing and stroking it in his pants. "God," Dean breathed. In his mind, he knew what they were doing was wrong on so many levels, but he just didn't care anymore.

Dean's hands explored Bella's wet body. He tangled one hand in her hair, holding her head still and forcing it towards him. The other hand ran along her back, and Bella shivered. Dean strongly gripped her ass, feeling its perfect firmness. After a while of kissing, Dean gripped her thighs with both hands and lifted her, forcing her legs around his waist. With unrestrained passion, Dean pushed her up against the wall with a bang that caused the pictures to rattle.

Bella's pussy was now spread wide against Dean's waist, and he could feel the heat against his stomach. Dean continued to kiss her, pressing his body against hers with desperation. He could feel his cock throbbing against the fabric of his jeans, begging to be freed. He grabbed her thighs again, this time her threw her onto the bed. She landed with a bounce and immediately spread her legs wide.

"Oh, man," Dean whispered at the sight of her open, waiting pussy.

Dean stripped off his clothes faster than he ever had before. He wasn't exactly tall, dark and handsome, but his square jaw line and piercing gaze made him very easy on the eyes. His stomach and chest were lean and toned, his skin covered with all sorts of sexy scars. Dean jumped onto the bed on top of Bella. He began to kiss and suck her neck. Bella whimpered softly with appreciation. Dean continued down her neck with his lips, licking, sucking and biting gently. He made his way down to her tits, and ran his lips over her aroused nipples. Bella bit her bottom lip and moaned, thrusting her body upwards for him. Dean began to suck lightly, teasing her with intent. With his left hand, Dean reached down to her waiting pussy. He felt her mound; felt the heat beneath his fingers.

"Finger fuck me," Bella breathed. "Do it."

Dean smiled, still sucking her nipple. He started to rub her clit in a circular motion, slowly in a clockwise direction. Bella's moans were getting louder. Although she was still wet from the shower, she could feel her juices flowing in anticipation. She spread her legs wider, and gripped the bed sheets with white-knuckled intensity. Dean moved his mouth from one nipple to the other, and changed the direction of his rubbing. Bella arched her back, moving her body up into Dean's hand, wanting him to put his fingers in her. He rubbed and squeezed her clit between his fingers, changing the motion every few seconds. Bella's body was tingling. She loved, yet hated being teased. She didn't know how much more she could take.

Right when Bella thought she would cum again, Dean stopped. He removed his hand from between her legs and grabbed her wrists, forcing her arms above her head. He held her down firmly.

"Oh, I like a man in charge," Bella said with a smile.

"Don't talk," Dean said. He lowered his mouth onto hers again, feeling her soft lips. He moved his legs on either side of her hips, straddling her. His cock was fully hard now, pressing against his boxers. Suddenly, Bella wrapped her legs around Dean's waist and forced him to flip over.

"Your turn," she said.

Dean lay back on the pillows. He watched as she pulled his boxers off and his cock was freed. Bella smiled, gripping his shaft with her hand. "Very nice," she said as she stroked his length. "Long and thick, just like I like them."

Bella rubbed her thumb over the smooth sensitive area near the tip of his dick, and Dean started to breathe heavily. Bella firmly gripped his sack, massaging it in time with her stroking. Dean's body twitched as he thrust his hips forward. His body was on fire, all his muscles tense. She stroked his cock for a while, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Sweat began to form on Dean's forehead as he felt the pressure building in his balls.

Suddenly, Bella let go of the throbbing shaft and bent over. She rustled through a bag on the floor and came out with a pair of handcuffs. Before Dean could react, she had slipped his hands into them and behind his head. She looped them around one of the bars on the headboard.

"What's this for?"

Bella smiled, "I just like to mix things up a bit." She leaned forward and put her lips centimetres away from Dean's. "I also don't want your hands getting in the way," she whispered. She began to kiss his ear. She circled her tongue over the curve of his ear. Dean's skin erupted into goose-bumps as she did so. "Don't make any noise," she added, "or I'll stop and leave you here."

Dean took a deep breath as she continued to tongue his ear. Bella began to move her pussy against Dean's rock hard dick. He could feel the wetness against him, and the light touches coupled with her hot breath on his neck were almost enough to send him over the edge. Bella moaned softly into his ear, whispering that she wanted him, and she couldn't wait to have his cock deep inside of her. Dean couldn't help it, and a low moan escaped his throat.

"What did I say?" Bella said, sitting up.

"Sorry," Dean answered with that lopsided smirk of his.

With a smirk of her own, Bella ran her hands down Dean's chest, and glided her fingers along the thin skin where his legs joined his body. Dean pulled against the handcuffs and bit his lip. Bella grabbed Dean's solid dick in her hand and ran it along the outside of her pussy, tracing the lips. "You want in here?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Yes."

Bella guided his cock to her opening and Dean had to resist the urge to thrust upwards. Her pussy was so tantalizingly close. He wanted to fuck her so badly. Bella held her body above him, and allowed just the very tip to enter her. Dean pulled against the cuffs again, trying to twist his wrists free. It was no use, though, for Bella had used real handcuffs, not the cheap novelty ones.

"Soon," Bella said, lifting her body off him. "But not yet."

Dean could feel the pressure in his balls growing every minute. He wanted to feel Bella's warm, tight pussy wrapped around his dick. Just the thought of it made him crazy.

Bella was moving. She had gotten off him completely, and Dean was worried she was going to leave him there, naked. She didn't. Bella was only rearranging her position. She turned around so that she was straddling him with her ass facing him. She backed up so that her sopping wet pussy was inches above Dean's face. Bella lowered her mouth down onto his cock. Dean gasped and his body twitched as her tongue made circuits around the head of his dick. He pushed his face up into her waiting pussy and licked at it. He flicked just the tip of his tongue over her clit, and her body convulsed with every touch. Bella's breath started to become more laboured as Dean licked. She felt him press his tongue roughly into her opening. Bella moaned onto his dick, and the vibration sent a wave of pleasure through Dean's entire body.

Dean's dick was glistening with Bella's saliva, as she sucked hard at the firm muscle. Her hands gripped his sack, massaging it. Bella continued to moan as Dean's tongue licked away at her. She could hear Dean's short, jagged breaths, and she could feel every muscle in his body tensing with anticipation. Her legs had started to tremble, and she felt waves of pleasure through her stomach, the beginnings of an orgasm. She pushed Dean's dick into her mouth forcefully, ramming it into the back of her throat.

"Don't stop," Dean groaned. He pulled against the handcuffs again, wanting to touch her, to feel the tight muscles in her legs and butt. The fact that he couldn't was torture.

They continued their mutual pleasuring of each other for a while, until both of them were dripping with sweat, writhing with ecstasy at each other's touches. At the pivotal moment, when both of them were about to feel the sweet release of orgasm, the door opened.

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Sam and Jo had declined to return to the hotel room right away. Jo was a bit stressed out and, quite frankly, she was pissed at Dean. She knew he wasn't a one-woman guy, and she had always resisted his advances, but tonight, when she saw him flirting with that slut Bella, it made her see red. Dean didn't seem to notice though, and complained he was tired. So he had gone back to the hotel with Bella, and she had gone to the bar with Sam.

"Seriously, don't worry about him," Sam was saying as they got out of the car. "You know how he is. He'll flirt with anything that moves."

"I know," Jo said. "It's just that...he didn't even know I was alive tonight. He talked to her all night."

Sam offered Jo a small smile, trying to be comforting, though he was feeling the same sting she was. Though he would never say it, he'd had feelings for Jo for quite some time. He watched silently as Dean flirted with her, trying to get her into bed. It was difficult to watch them together. As they walked from the car to their room, Sam put his arm around Jo's shoulders.

"You shouldn't focus your attention on someone who isn't going to give it back," he advised. "Never make someone your first priority when you're their second."

Jo smiled and wrapped her arm around Sam's waist, "I guess. I suppose girls like me don't have a chance against girls like Bella."

Sam stopped and looked at her. Her blonde hair was tied back into a loose bun, with some pieces that had fallen loose framing her face. His eyes wandered down the milky white skin of her swan-like neck to her plump breasts. "Don't say that. You're gorgeous."

Jo looked up at him, her brown eyes sparkling, "If you say so." Sam's eyes caught hers and they stood, gazing at each other under in the orange light of the streetlamps.

Sam's heart began to beat faster. He reached a hand up and brushed a lock of hair away from her eyes. "I do," he said quietly.

There was a heated silence between them for a few moments. Jo studied Sam's face intently. He was incredibly tall, and her head barely reached his chin. She noticed his defined jaw line and dark, soulful eyes. As she stared at him, she found herself thinking what it would be like to sleep with him. She imagined riding him slowly, cherishing every inch of his cock. Slowly, she moved her hand up his muscled chest. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this; she was drunk, and she would only be doing it to get back at Dean. Still, she couldn't help herself as she wrapped her arms around Sam's neck.

Sam chewed the inside of his cheek, trying to control the growing erection in his pants. 'You can't do this,' he thought, 'Dean will kill you. Think about baseball, guns, demons.' Even with those thoughts in his head, he found himself leaning his head down to kiss her. Their lips met softly, and Sam felt Jo's tongue enter his mouth. His hands moved all over her body; her hair, her back, her ass.

They continued to kiss tenderly for several minutes, savouring the taste of each other. Sam felt his cock growing. He pushed his lips against Jo's more firmly. Jo moaned and moved her hands up the back of his jacket. Sam began to move his lips down to her neck.

Suddenly, Jo stopped and pushed Sam away firmly. "We can't...I can't..." she said. She looked at him regretfully, "It wouldn't be fair. To you."

Sam took a deep breath and let his hands fall from Jo's waist. He dropped his head onto her shoulder briefly, then looked up with a weak smile. He wanted to say something, anything, to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal. He pulled his jacket down to cover the huge erection in his jeans. "It's okay," he finally managed. "I mean, I know we shouldn't."

Jo nodded, "I'm sorry."

Sam didn't say anything; he only pulled his keys out from his pocket and turned towards the door to their room. He heard Jo sigh as she followed him. He wasn't angry at her, he knew she was right, but he couldn't help but feel a little resentful. As they reached their room, he adjusted his jeans to fit more comfortably around his erect cock. He couldn't look at Jo as he slid the key into the lock and opened the door.

Sam liked to think of himself as always prepared. He was ready at any moment to exercise a demon, shoot a werewolf, or break into a cemetery. He was always prepared to find some unsavoury character lying in wait in their hotel room; he was always prepared to fight. As prepared as he thought he was, nothing could have readied him for the sight he was about to see.

There was Bella, naked, and lying on top of someone. She had his cock in her mouth. Sam's eyes gazed over the curves of her breasts, legs and ass, and his cock was instantly hard again. He was at a loss for words as he stood there staring at her. It took him several long seconds to realize that the man underneath her was his brother. Even when he did realize it, he couldn't seem to form any words.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jo was fuming. The sight of Dean underneath a naked Bella was just inconceivable. She wanted to scream, cry, and most of all, she wanted to hit someone. She clenched her fists so hard her hands began to shake. She thought about tackling Bella and clawing her eyes out. She entertained that idea for a minute, but then had a better one.

With force, Jo took Sam's collar and pushed him against the wall. She grabbed his face with both of her hands and kissed him fiercely. As they kissed, she threw off her jacket and boots. Sam didn't seem to mind, and returned her kiss passionately. Without warning, Jo jumped onto Sam and wrapped her legs around his waist. She didn't know if they were looking, and she didn't care. As she rode up and down on Sam's body, using his hips for leverage, she felt a familiar warmth between her legs.

"Fuck me," she told him, looking him right in the eye.

Sam didn't waste any time, and without putting her down, pulled her shirt off over her head. He didn't even think about Dean and Bella as he pushed his lips against Jo's again. Jo was moaning, squeezing her legs around him. Sam's cock was painfully hard, pressed up against the zipper of his jeans. He put her down and unbuttoned his pants, letting them drop to the floor. Without skipping a beat, Jo dropped to her knees and pulled his throbbing member from his boxers. She ran her tongue from the base of his dick to the tip.

"Yeah," Sam moaned. "Yeah, keep going."

Over on the bed, Dean and Bella hadn't quite recovered from the shock of being discovered. Bella was still kneeling over Dean's face, and she was still holding his now semi-soft dick in her hand.

His voice was muffled between Bella's thighs as he asked, "what just happened?"

"Well," Bella said, not taking her eyes off of the scene in front of her. "Your brother came in, and now Jo is going down on him."

12