Supernatural Incidents: Aldo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black Porsche slammed into the left-side of the tunnel portal and Alto was hurled through the open roof of the cabriolet and slammed high up into a metal support sign warning approaching drivers to slow. He was heavily winded.

Although the vehicle was designed not to catch-fire under heavy impact, it nevertheless exploded heavily and the last thing that the almost unconscious Aldo remembered was the searing blast of heat from the explosion.

"The General was no more, and the remains of his broken and charred body would soon be discovered strapped behind the wheel of the burnt-out car wreck, proof positive that he had been master of his own demise.

A passing motorist going in the other direction phoned emergency services and 11 minutes later and not long after the arrival of two police vehicles and the first of two ambulances, a fire-engine arrived with crew attending to the smouldering car wreck while two other crew members began the rescue of Alton.

It was later found that miraculously, he'd suffered only severe bruising around his mid-riff and his left upper arm was dislocated at the shoulder. The dislocated bone was put back into place by an ambulance man quickly and without any cry from the victim who was deeply in shock.

The remains of the driver were discovered and Aldo was asked for the identity of the driver.

His reply was a half-conscious guess: "Mickey Mouse".

He was questioned further but the responses had become intelligible.

He received medication and appeared to sleep until reaching hospital. As he was being wheeled into Accident and Emergency from the ambulance bay, he suddenly said, "General Caesar Judder."

"Never heard of him," said one of the ambulance crew, a female. But she wisely called out to a police officer talking to an attractive nurse. "Constable, the patient called out the name, General Caesar Judder."

"Holy smoke, you mean as the driver?"

"He didn't say."

"I'll call my Duty Officer to contact Army HQ to ascertain if they are missing a General," the constable said, pulling out his phone. "If he really is a General, the media will be arriving here like flies attracted to rotting flesh. Nurse, you should alert your supervisor to brief hospital security."

Police reinforcements were called and the sergeant in charge ordered that two constables were to remain on guard outside the patient's room and one inside the room of the locked door 24/7.

The doctor responsible for Aldo's care said, "Sergeant, don't you think your orders are excessive. It is likely that Patient Proudfoot will be discharged from hospital tomorrow."

"Miss," he said glancing at the doctor's left hand.

"It's Mrs for your information," she scowled. "I don't wear my engagement and wedding rings whilst on duty to reduce the likelihood of tearing the delicate skin on the backside of any patient like you."

"Ma'am," I apologise, the red-faced sergeant blustered, conscious of the grinning faces around him.

He wiped those grins away when he countered, "Orders are orders. Patient Proudfoot may be responsible for the death of the driver of that car he was in, either accidentally or by intent and that could be a crime."

"Omigod, you mean I could be doctoring a murderer?"

"I said nothing of the sort," the sergeant said. "We must wait for the authorities including the police, investigating the possible causes of the accident and reporting their joint findings. As yet it's not know if the deceased if the General reported to be overdue returning to his base."

The riled sergeant pulled a constable into Proudfoot's room and ordered the charge nurse to lock the door. He then ordered another sergeant to place two other constables outside the door and to brief them on their guard duties and then to compose a guard roster 24/7 on 4-hour shifts plus four reserves.

He left to speak to management about assigning him temporary barracks for the police with staff to be responsible for meals, cleaning the barracks and changing bed linen every four hours as required.

Around 2 am, a doctor on duty had just finished checking Proudfoot's condition and was chatting with a senior nurse on roster to attend to the patient's needs when the nurse looked beyond the doctor and called, "Who are you, you have no authority to be in this room?"

The doctor spun around to see a woman in white and to hear the police guard says nervously, "How the hell did you get in lady? The door is locked and the windows are secure with security mesh to prevent patient flight."

"Leave her, she knows me," Aldo said, "She's Lady Virginia-Rose. I don't know if she has a surname. She's probably here to give me another back rub."

In the confusion, the question she'd been asked but not yet answered was forgotten.

"How are you, Aldo?"

"Surprisingly well considering the impact I suffered from that insanely stupid crash and I guess I'm still in shock."

"It's reassuring to see your smile. I just wanted to check that you appear all right, personally."

The doctor cried, "You can't give him a back rub, no matter what level of expertise you possess. The patient may have cracked ribs and must continue to lie, undisturbed, on his back."

"Then perhaps he will appreciate fellatio," said the intruder.

Everyone else looked at the doctor who appeared struggling to reply.

She managed, "N-no. No way."

Everyone including the doctor looked to where her Ladyship had been standing but she'd disappeared.

"What the fuck?" said the embarrassed constable after quickly checking the bathroom. "She's disappeared, or was that a hallucination?"

Constable Smith unlocked the exit door and the two constables on guard confirmed that no one had come through the door in the past few minutes, not for twenty minutes in fact when they'd logged the entry of Dr Matthews.

Returning to the room and locking the door, Constable Smith said, "Are we in agreement that we have been caught up in a ridiculous situation?"

After the doctor and nurse agreed, Aldo asked, "What ridiculous situation?"

Everyone looked at him in disbelief until the constable said, "Okay, I have no idea what's going on here. Now, no more discussion about the situation. The senior-sergeant in charge will arrive shortly with an Inspector. The Senior-Sergeant will take statements from each of us, probably singularly in the bathroom with the door shut and the Inspector being with them as a witness."

"I've been told I must not move."

"I know that Mr Proudfoot. You will be interviewed last and everyone in the room will be instructed not to comment or react in any other way whatsoever until it has ended with you speaking into the recorder, swearing what you have said for the record is the truth and nothing but the truth."

Aldo of course lied at times during delivering his oral statement. Most were half-truths but he denied having met anyone called Lady Virginia-Rose and having any female ever giving him a back rub, including his wife.

He'd said during the interview that while hanging above the tunnel portal he had a vivid dream about being visited by a Countess representing the High Command ruling over trillions of United Universes who'd joked about giving him a sexy back rub despite his sleeping wife hanging suspended in the air beyond them. Coincidentally, she's given her name as Lady Virginia-Rose.

The Inspector supervising the recorded that incorporated lie detector, asked, "Coincidentally?"

"Yes, because my wife's favourite rose in our garden is called Virginia."

The Inspector told the Senior-Sergeant to add this comment to the voice recording.

"This is Inspector Wilcox, named as the Police Witness during the taking of sworn statements from the witnesses in a locked room as described earlier in this recording. It is my belief that the aforesaid people in Patient Proudfoot's room somehow witnessed an apparition related to Mr Proudfoot's dream at the accident site that he had just disclosed in his testimony from his hospital bed. That is the only explanation I can offer. It appears to have been a paranormal event of some kind."

* * *

After representatives of the police crime detection squad and other authorities had completed a thorough investigation of the crash scene, Aldo was released from hospital, free to return to his home.

A copper name ID had found on what remained of the victim's neck and of even more significance was the recovery of a severed arm hurled 20 feet away from the exploding car caused by a rupture in the fuel system of the car during the impact. It was declared by the police that beyond reasonable doubt, the remains of the driver were indeed what was left of General Caesar Judder. His wedding ring with his name engraved was found on the hand of the severed arm.

* * *

Aldo thanked the police driver for the courtesy ride home.

His wife flew into his arms and kissed him passionately and reached down and grabbed his flaccid dick and shouted "Oh, bring it on" when Aldo confirmed it hadn't been injured in the violent fatal accident."

"Strange things have been happening here since you left," Catherine purred, as she made Aldo to rest on one of the lounge sofas. She unzipped him.

"I received a call from the police at the hospital and I had to describe where you birthmark was before going any further after giving the caller my Tax Number and middle name and who did I normally list as my nearest next-of-kin from my birth family.

"She then asked the name of my favourite rose, and I told her Virginia and she laughed delightedly and ended the call. I was left thinking, what the fuck?"

Also pulled her ear and said, "Forget it, I recall the cops in my hospital room talking about paranormal experiences and heard the name Virginia mentioned. Perhaps that's the name of the dead General's wife or mistress."

"Oh."

"Paranormal, what nonsense," Aldo laughed. "Those cops must be fans of Science Fiction."

"Yes, it sounds like it," Catherine said. "When can we have sex?"

"The discharge doctor said not for one week but she said count today as day one."

"Does that include two-way oral sex?"

Aldo said he was unsure about that but it would be more satisfying to say that the ban doesn't include oral sex.

Catherine was half-way through pulling off her panties and stopped when Aldo said thoughtfully, "You said several strange things have occurred around her since I drove off."

"Ah, who's 'VR'?"

Aldo was about to say he had no idea when she he had a faint memory flicker and was about to say the Countess Virginia-Rose but the consequences of having to explain it all were so formidable that he lied."

"Oh, that will be Vic Ross, who was my Porsche mechanic before its conversion into trash. What did he want?"

Catherine said he left a signed card in their mailbox yesterday saying that Aldo's replacement Porsche, with the compliments of the High Command, had had its delivery servicing completed and was ready to be picked up.

"Wow," said the thrilled Aldo, and said inventively is probably the latest top model. The High Command is probably slang for the board of chiefs at Porsche HQ expressing their appreciation of the international media frenzy that is going on about the ability to survive an insanely driven crash in a Porsche even if not wearing safely harness."

"That's insane, the driver was died in the wrecked car that exploded."

"Darling, Porsche sees it like this, that even one survivor in such a horrendous crash is better than none, a miracle of modern car engineering."

"Oh, I understand the logic," Catherine sighed. "There are three more odd things, miraculous coincidences or is something really scary going on here?"

"We've received a letter on Government letterhead from the VR principal officer of the Department of Honours and other Awards that you are to be presented with the George Medal in bravely for your vain attempts to prevent General Caesar Judder from driving too fast negotiating the curve going into that road tunnel."

"How the fuck would the bureaucrats know what had gone on?"

"The letter says a black box was recovered from your destroyed car that switches on when your particular model exceeds 200 mph. It recorded you frantically warning the General he was driving too fast and his replies that he was driving within his supreme capabilities."

"Omigod," Aldo thought; until arriving home he had convinced himself that being confronted by Lady Virginia-Rose had been an invention of his mind.

"Finally, the really big one," Catherine smiled, wide enough to display her rear teeth. "I've been promoted unexpected from being manager of family relationships sub-department to a senior partner with responsibility for the entire family law department. I've been told the promotion was negotiated by VR Bank that funds our struggling law firm as part of its plan, quote, 'To hurl the firm back from facing insolvency'. Apparently the chairman of VR bank Virginia-Rose Jupiter and she told our board I'd saved her mother from splitting from the family."

"This is so strange, Aldo. I checked our office files searching 10 years back and can find no mention of a Virginia Rose or a client named as VR Bank."

He said desperately the mother client would have had a different name than the daughter had the mother re-married."

"Oh yes, of course. At times you have a brilliant mind for a male."

"Catherine, order in meals for two and let's engage in oral sex. Then we'll share a bottle of champagne prior to eating to celebrate your magnificent promotion that you must have got that by someone spinning the bottle to find who should get the vacant seat on the board. I'll sell my new car to pay for your partnership seat."

"No, that's an appreciative offer but you love driving a hot car. Anyway, the HR Bank has already reached agreement that the firm will not require a partnership fee from me in return for not charging set-up fees in providing a $6 million loan fund for the firm to draw upon to use exclusively to develop its operations to generate greater profitability for itself."

"Catherine, is there any chance that you could believe that this is all happing for us because of the incredibly powerful High Command that exists somewhere out in space?"

"No you fool, have you been watching science fiction movies again. That's as silly as me asking you did VR stand for Virginia Rose, some inter-galactic queen or princess placed on Earth to save us from self-destruction," chuckled Catherine, removing her panties for her husband to sniff.

"She's coming too close for comfort with that speculation," Aldo muttered, sniffing.

"What was that, darling?"

"Nothing," he called. "I was murmuring great aromas."

"Oh, what a beautiful compliment, my connoisseur of pussy."

"Eh?" Aldo muttered, wondering which of her friends had been whispering into his wife's ear.

The End

12