Supernatural: Overheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

Callie whimpered as his mouth left her breast, kissing slowly down across her belly, his tongue tickling her belly button, her hips twitching at his touch. His hands settled on her hips as his tongue tickled down, down, down between her thighs to stroke gently across her clit.

She moaned and arched onto his mouth, wanting more, needing his touch, needing to feel him. His mouth went further, lapping at her core, tasting her. Her breath was coming in little whimpers and moans as her hips writhed and her legs tried to capture his head. Dean darted free of the clamping thighs, replacing his tongue with his fingers, sliding two gently into her as he slid up her body to again claim her mouth, his free hand again toying with her nipple.

She was on fire, writhing on his fingers, arching against his hands, sobbing, so close to release, so desperately, achingly close. His thumb lightly brushed over her clit. She clamped around his fingers, crying out, her body going rigid as sensation crashed through her, scattering her mind into a thousand shiny multi-coloured shards.

She twitched and gasped, slowly coming back to reality, feeling Dean holding and caressing her, his fingers now gently sliding from her, his hand cuddling her mound.

She reached for him, gently squeezing and stroking him. His breathing hitched, his need obvious, it throbbed and twitched in her hand. The ache inside her returned, deeper and fiercer than before.

Taking him by surprise, Callie kissed him, rolling over him and straddling his hips. Pinching his nipples and kneading his chest, she rubbed his hot, hard shaft along her slit. A groan tore from him and his hips thrust against her, his breathing ragged. Callie rose up on her knees and, guiding him with one hand, slid down slowly onto him.

He quivered under her, watching her face intently, as she moved onto him, knowing not to thrust yet, but desperately wanting to, gasping at the glorious feel of her silky wetness inching over him.

She gloried in the sensation of him stretching her open, teasing herself as well as him with the lack of speed, feeling each millimetre of his heat, until she finally came to rest, wrapped around his entire length. Then just as slowly she rose up again, till only the tip of him rested inside of her. Then slowly down again, this time lightly squeezing him as she descended, smiling wickedly at him.

Dean groaned, "You're killing me," and grabbed her hips, unable to take the slow, delicious torture, pushing into her, going further than she'd managed on her own. She leaned back away from him, feeling him rub against her, moaning at the burst of pleasure it gave her, grinding her hips in circles against him, abandoning herself to the sensation.

He lifted her up and brought her back down as she continued to circle, now panting as bolts of rainbow glitter burst in her vision, shockwaves sparking through her body. Dean continued the motion as she began to lose co-ordination, the orgasm engulfing her, ripping her apart, scattering her and concentrating all her being on the feel of his cock riding in and out of her.

He quickly rolled her over, never leaving her body, continuing to slide in and out of her as she remained lost in a sea of bright colours and higher, greater bliss, the tide crashing over her again and again. Through it all she was aware of Dean, nothing else, only Dean pumping in and out of her. She felt him begin to tremble, heard his breath catch and gasp as he lost the rhythm, felt him thrusting hard and heard him gasp as his release finally joined hers, crashing her over into a level of ecstasy she had never experienced before. All was white, bright, crisp, clean white -- sight, sound, feeling all bright lightning white. Slowly, it faded back through the rainbow bliss and finally the room came back. Dean lay, still gasping, on top of her, but somehow not resting his weight on her. A tingling sensation slowly returned to her body as she became aware of the many muscles still twitching and singing.

Dean carefully rolled off her, to cradle her in his arms, gently kissing her.

She smiled and whispered: "Guess we could show Sam a thing or two about fun."

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers
12