Supernatural- Sam Sex Pt. 01

Story Info
Chapters 1 through 4. More to come.
2.9k words
3.85
19.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkville
clarkville
139 Followers

Chapter One

Sam was sitting in his motel room alone doing some research, trying to figure out how he can break the deal that his brother, Dean, made to save his life. In a couple of months, it will be time to pay up.

Sam was pissed at his brother, because instead of helping him research, Dean went out to a bar to get drunk and forget his worries.

Sam was drinking his second bottle of beer, when out of nowhere, which happens to all guys, he just started getting horny. Deciding that he's earned some relaxation time, Sam closed his research books, unbuttoned his pants and continued drinking his beer.

Sam was a bit envious of his brother, because Dean would go and bang any chick that he laid his eyes on.

Sam isn't entirely like that. Sam has self control, which most of the time he hates.

Sam's not a prude or anything close to that, and he's definitely had his share of women, and he knows from accidently walking in on his brother doing the nasty, that he is way better and more hardcore at sex than his brother.

Sam may seem sincere and gentle, but when it comes to sex, he is hardcore and lets his primal animalistic instincts take control.

But the problem with Sam is that he knows he has to control his urges.

There are more important things to take care of than his sexual needs, such as saving his brother and saving the world; you know the typical Winchester problems.

This becomes difficult for Sam sometimes, because Sam knows that he is sexy. Don't get him wrong, Sam's not a bragger or cocky in that way, he leaves that to his brother, Dean. But at the same time, Sam is not self-conscious and shy, he knows that wherever he goes; whether it's a club, a bar, a restaurant, a hospital, fuck even a funeral, he knows that he is the sexiest guy there.

Sometimes he hates it, because every now and then, actually every minute is more like it, a confidence rises to the surface that comes with being as sexy as Sam Winchester, and the main concern is that Sam can get laid whenever, wherever, however, and with whomever he wanted.

It was easy for him; he knew he was hot and sexy, and so did every chick.

He knew he had a body that every guy wished they could have. He knew that he had a big cock that every chick wished their boyfriends and husbands had. He knew that he literally makes the bedrock when he has sex.

With all of this, it makes it even harder for Sam to control his urges. He knows if he loses control, he would have sex an average of 2 to 3 times a day, every day, and each time with a different chick.

Being horny, and knowing that chicks want him all of the time, is the price Sam Winchester has to pay for being what most women call him, a "Greek God".

He's 6 foot 4 in height, he has a chiseled chest that all of the girls he's been with have marveled at and compared to statues of Greek gods, his muscles are shown to perfection through his clothes especially when he flexes, and to be honest, Sam does that quite a bit on purpose, just to make the chicks squirm at him, his face makes girls drool from awe, especially when he gives them the famous sexy Sam Winchester smile, and his six pack abs make every chick lunge at him like he was a chew toy for them to play with.

With all of this, you can see how difficult it is for Sam to control his urges, his life is just filled with too much temptation; he's not a saint after all.

So it's understandable and completely worth it when Sam let's his defenses fall and his urges break through. Those are always, after all, the best stories.

Chapter Two

Sam's had his wild moments in the past, and they're usually after he's had too much to drink, or after his brother, Dean, kept ragging on him for not being with chicks as often as him, and usually it's because of both.

Sam, remembering something, took his cell phone out of his pocket, and plugged it in to his laptop.

While he was doing this, Sam remembered about this one time when he and Dean were at a bar enjoying several shots of tequila after hustling some guys out of their money at the pool table.

The brothers were relaxing, drinking, and checking out the chicks at the bar; one of the few normal things that the brothers actually do.

Sam eyed the hottest chick in the room. Subconsciously, Sam wants only what is equal to him, and since subconsciously, he knows he is the hottest and sexiest guy there, then what makes sense is that he should have the hottest and sexiest chick.

And there she was. She was blonde, tall, gorgeous, and best of all had DD sized cup titties, she could have been, if she wasn't, a super model, and Sam loves models, but that's another story for another time (hint, hint).

Sam couldn't look away. He'd always been a breasts man, especially when they were as juicy and melon-sized as this hot chick's were.

Dean noticed Sam staring and looked at what his brother was eyeing.

"Good eye Sammy, she is hot, but you need to look at the other person on the table." Dean tells his brother.

"What?" Sam says breaking himself from the stare.

Sam looks at the other person sitting next to the hot chick, and he saw it was a male cop holding the hot chick's hand.

They were clearly together, but Sam really didn't care, he was drunk and horny, and was trying to enjoy himself.

"Hey, he can't arrest me for looking, right?" Sam asked with a grin that made Dean so proud.

"That's right Sammy. That's right. You enjoy yourself and drool at the chick that you can't have, while I go enjoy that fine piece of beauty right there." Dean said as he got up and went to hit on a chick across the bar.

Sam drank another shot of tequila, thought about leaving or trying to find a different chick to hit on, but decided to at least have one more stare at those nice, juicy, and most gorgeous titties he ever laid his eyes on.

Sam went to stare back at the hot chick, and to his shock she was staring back at him.

Sam thought with a wide grin, "Oh fuck."

Chapter Three

Sam, not really knowing what to do, smiled at the hot chick, and to his glory and surprise she smiled back.

He continued staring at her, contemplating with himself what he should do.

"She is clearly into me," Sam thought, "and her boyfriend is too busy with his friends to even notice her. I mean it's just harmless flirtation. That doesn't make me a bad guy, besides I don't see a ring on her hand, so really, it's not like I'd be splitting up a marriage."

"What the hell, I'm going for it", Sam told himself with a huge smile on his face. And with that, Sam thought of a way to flirt with the hot chick while she was with her cop boyfriend.

"Fuck, what am I doing? Damn I'm horny." Sam thinks to himself as he takes a shot of tequila, unbuttons a couple of buttons of his collared shirt, spreads his arms on the bar counter just enough to show the hot chick that his chest is rock hard and filled with bulging pecks, spreads his legs apart as if inviting the hot chick to sit on his lap, and finally looks at the hot chick with the famous sexy Sam Winchester smile.

Sam wanted her to have no doubt in her mind that he was flirting with her. Sam notices instantly that the hot chick began readjusting herself due to being turned on by Sam. Sam could practically smell how wet she was getting. He loved it. Should go without saying, but his sexual urges were breaking through.

After a few seconds of them just staring at each other, Sam started to think that she was not going to flirt back, but that's when he realized the hot chick kept looking at him and then looking down at the floor as if telling him to look down there.

Sam looked down while drinking another shot of tequila and nearly spat it out from what he saw in amazement.

Sam was staring at the hot chick using one hand to hold her boyfriend's hand on top of the table, and using her other hand to play with her pussy underneath the table while staring at Sam.

The defensive walls weren't just down they're completely gone. Urges are now in control, with only one thought crossing Sam's mind, "fuck her now".

Sam was so fucking turned on; he knew he had to have her. He didn't care if she was with someone else. He didn't care that he didn't know anything about this chick. He didn't care that he was being a hypocrite from ragging on Dean for banging chicks at the bar. All Sam cared about was fucking this hot chick 'til she screams his name from ecstasy. He wanted to fuck her right then and there and show her what she's been missing in her life.

Sam sat up straight to show her that he got her hint. He looked to make sure no one was looking at him, and when he was sure the coast was clear, he took his hand placed it on his lap, and began rubbing his crotch through his pants for her, showing the hot chick how turned on he was.

The hot chick got so turned on from Sam, she took her hand that she was using to pleasure herself with and licked her fingers that had her pussy juices on them, all while looking at Sam, showing him just how wet he is making her.

This whole time her boyfriend and his cop friends were so busy talking and watching the football game on the TV screen that they didn't even notice what the hot chick and Sam were doing.

Sam, about to lose control, got up, looked at her, and then looked at the bathrooms, pointed at her to go there now. He then smiled at her and shook his head in a seductive way at the nasty things that he was about to do her.

This just made the hot chick even more turned on.

When she nodded to him, Sam drank the last of his shots of tequila, looked for his brother who was across the bar, thought "Fuck it, he can text me when he is ready to leave", and went to the men's bathroom getting ready to have the wildest fuck of his life.

The hot chick, seeing this, looked at her boyfriend and whispered to him, "Sweetie, I need to use the restroom, you know that time of the month. I might be a while, okay?"

The boyfriend, too busy talking to his other cop friends, said, "Yeah sure babe, do what you gotta do", without looking at her. He then screamed "Yeah!" along with his friends at a touchdown that had just happened at a football game on the TV screen.

The hot chick got up, so turned on and ready to have Sam fuck her, and went to the bathroom.

Chapter Four

As soon as the hot chick enters the men's bathroom, Sam pulls her to him, lifts her up, carries her, and begins to make out with her.

The hot chick was so turned on by this raw and sexy action that she begins to bite on Sam's neck.

"Ahh fuck yeah!" Sam moaned from both the pain and pleasure of her bite.

Sam sets the hot chick back on her feet, who then pushes Sam to the sink counter.

Sam holds on to the counter, excited at what is about to happen.

The two, filled with lust, look at each other for a second. Then the hot chick puts her hands in the top of Sam's collared shirt where he unbuttoned the top 2 buttons, looks back at Sam, seeing him stare back at her, smiling, and nodding at her to do what she is about to do, then ripps his shirt in half, with buttons launching to the ground.

Sam felt so aroused by this act, telling himself, "Fuck, she wants me, damn this should be porn."

Sam got so turned on by this and his cock got harder especially when the hot chick started rubbing his chest and abs over and over again, licking and biting his nipples at the same time.

"Oh fuck wow, if I was your boyfriend we would never leave the bed, let alone bring you to a crummy bar". Sam said as the hot chick licked his six-pack abs.

"If you were my boyfriend I wouldn't need to fuck a complete stranger to feel ecstasy." The hot chick said as she continued rubbing Sam's chest and abs.

"Ecstasy, huh? That is definitely something you are about to feel." Sam said with a surge of confidence that was brought on by his primal animalistic instinct that is telling him there is only one thing in the world that he needs to focus on and that is fucking this hot chick.

Even though Sam enjoyed every second of this hot chick playing with and licking and even biting his chest and abs, he really wanted her to start sucking his rock hard cock.

"God, your chest and abs are so hard, I can rub them all night." The hot chick said loving how athletic Sam's body was.

"Well you know, there is a part of my body that is even harder than my chest." Sam said with this huge grin on his face.

"Oh, what's that?" The hot chick asked, with both of them knowing that she knew what he was talking about.

"My...hard...rock...thick...cock." Sam said, surprising himself at the profane language that he is speaking to this chick, but not caring, because all he is thinking about his fucking her and not holding back.

As he said that, he unzipped his pants and brought them and his boxers to the floor, exposing his member.

"Oh wow, it's so huge!" The hot chick exclaimed with pure lustful hunger in her eyes.

Before Sam could come up with a witty comment, the hot chick knelt on the floor, grabbed Sam's cock and began deep throating his cock like there was no tomorrow.

"Holy shit!" Sam exclaimed in shock as he braced himself on the counter and enjoyed one of the best deep throat blowjobs he's ever had.

Sam usually tries to be a decent guy and not urge a girl to suck his cock, but when a chick ravages and sucks on his cock the way this hot chick is doing, he just loses all control and enjoys the hell out of it.

With his left hand bracing the counter, Sam takes his right hand and places it on the back of the hot chick's head and pushes her to take in more of his huge cock.

Sam loves this feeling and starts pushing in his cock and pulling out in a gradual motion enjoying every fucking sensation that he was getting from throat fucking this hot chick.

For some strange reason the bar has a full length mirror on the side wall of the bathroom for the guys who want to make sure they are presentable before the leave the bathroom.

Noticing the mirror, Sam stares at the mirror and gets even more turned on at what he is seeing himself and this hot chick doing. He doesn't even recognize himself, but loves what he is seeing.

Deciding, "what the hell!" Sam takes his cell phone and takes a couple of pictures. One below him, with the hot chick deep throating his cock, and the other of himself and the hot chick in the mirror, with him staring at the mirror, giving this sexy smile, and his eyes saying, "fuck yeah, Sammy boy, this is happening to you. This is not a dream."

As he is taking the pictures, the hot chick is deep throating his cock without the slightest clue of what Sam is doing.

Deciding that he wants to remember this night for the rest of his life, Sam opens the video camera app on his phone, zooms out all the way, presses record and using his long arm places the phone in a upright position at the edge of the counter. The phone is recording the entire session with everything in the screen.

Sam feels a bit guilty for video recording what they are doing, especially without the hot chick's knowledge, and just when he is about to grab the phone and turn it off, the hot chicks stops deep throating him, licks her way up his abs and chest, and tells him, "fuck me in the ass".

This makes Sam completely forget about the recording, and smiles so wide at the thought of fucking a girl in the ass. Honestly, he's never done it, and he couldn't be more excited to do it now.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Sam exclaimed as he brought the hot chick to the counter and bent her down where her nice round juicy ass was facing his throbbing cock begging him to fill her in.

clarkville
clarkville
139 Followers