Supernatural Short Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Her eyes bulged out of her head when she felt her pussy suddenly and painfully stretched. The knot! Her brain screamed. Oh fucking Christ, no! The odd tip of his dick was hurting her so bad that she felt like throwing up again. Too deep. Far, far too deep and he was trying to go even deeper. Trying to press himself completely into her. The knot spread her apart and she felt an immediate burning pain. Peter growled in anger as he tried to bury his dick completely into her. It wasn't that the knot was too big - it was just that his cock itself was too long for it all to fit. When it didn't work - when Peter couldn't force his knot completely into her, he started pounding. Grunting and growling and pounding into her. Her body made itself wet for him finally and that was almost a relief. The pain lessened slightly and then was consumed in fiery agony as Peter slammed his cock into her cervix over and over. He held her lower stomach with one rough paw, keeping her in place as he pounded.

Her vision dimmed again when she felt his rough hand around her neck. She could breathe but only slightly. Maybe I'll pass out. Can I? God, if you're listening will you-

With a loud crack, Peter broke Sandra's lower back while thrusting into her. The pain was immediately gone. She would've collapsed if not for his hand on her stomach. Now she felt nothing except the claw marks on her back and stomach. Nothing else. She wept. Tears of joy even though she was crippled now. Peter was grunting behind her and she knew he was still pounding his dick into her because of the way her entire body shook from the impact. But, she felt nothing else. His breathing was faster now. Harder. Harsher. Would he kill me when he was done with me? She wanted that. Death. Paralyzed. Raped. Useless. In this new nightmarish world.

Suddenly, indescribable pain tore into her as his teeth mangled her left shoulder. She fainted. Finally gone.

But not for long. Sandra opened her eyes, wondering why she was on the floor. The cold wood felt good against her cheek and breasts and she wondered if she could go back to sleep. And then she remembered. Peter! She couldn't feel anything below her lower back and she knew that was a relief. The left side of her neck burned with pain but there was nothing else from that side. For all she knew, he could've ripped her left arm completely off. Her stomach felt sticky, cold and wet. She looked down to see a pool of blood mixed with creamy white liquid. Her stomach clenched. Peter's cum and my blood. Am I dying? She idly wondered how much a werewolf could cum. It was a nonsensical idea that made her nearly laugh out loud. Maybe I am dying. Or going insane.

Peter stood near the doorway, sniffing the air in the hallway. He stood tall and proud with his still erect dick throbbing in the air, slick with cum and blood. A blond-furred monster. His tail lay still against his ass while his ears swiveled at noises she couldn't hear.

She lifted her head from the ground and sniffed. She could smell it. Him. His scent. Did she think he smelled bad before? He didn't. His scent made her heart race. Sandra sniffed again. His cum. Her blood. The blood from her cunt because of the knot on his cock. She marveled at it. As thick as a tennis ball and unlike anything she'd ever seen. She'd never seen animals mate. She'd never seen a dog's penis. Was this what it looked like? The top of Peter's dick was slightly flat and dotted with cum. She felt the drool in her mouth at the sight of it.

No. No. That ... that thing... Peter... he killed you. He fucking just raped you, broke your body and left you here to die. No. No you fucking... Peter turned to her then. The anger was gone from his face. He looked expectant. And something else. Something... he smelled warm. She closed her eyes and took in the scent of the air. Mixed in with the smell of their fluids was the scent of... of... something that brought up memories of her father wrapping her in his arms when she was a child. She growled in her throat at the visual. But, overriding all of that was the smell of HIM. Her eyes were drawn back to Peter's dick. Still fully hard. Impossibly big. She licked her lips at the thought of it in her mouth. HIS dick in her mouth. She wanted him. She wanted to feel him again, even thought she knew she never would. Would never feel him in her pussy again. At least she wanted to feel him in her mouth. On her terms. Her brain was fuzzy. She couldn't think. Part of her was screaming for attention but all she could smell was the sharp scent of HIS cum.

Her left shoulder screamed at her as she pulled herself forward with her right hand. Grabbing the floor as hard as she could, digging in for any purchase she could, she pulled. Her nipples dragged against the floor but she ignored the pain from that and from the rest of her body. Peter watched as she slowly, slowly crawled to him. His scent became more and more overpowering the closer she got. Her body was on fire. Her tattered skirt slid with her as her shoes dragged uselessly behind her.

Sandra stopped at his feet. His toes were so big and the thick black padding covered the bottom of each of them. She saw thin pearly white lines in the blackness of his claws now that she was close - all set off by the thick blond fur covering his entire body. She wanted to rub her face against him. Instead, she cried out at the sudden crashing pain in her legs and ass. She screamed over and over as her body healed itself, knitting bones and muscle back together again Reconnecting nerves. Now. Now she could feel the massive amounts of his cum all over her pussy and legs. Now she felt a dully, needy ache deep inside her wet cunt. He smelled so strong. So incredible. She grabbed his legs with both hands and pulled herself up to her knees, laying her head against his thighs. So soft. Incredibly soft. And warm. More of Peter's cum spilled out of her as she sat up.

Peter rocked slightly against Sandra's weight, spreading his legs for a more solid stance. She leaned back on her knees to look up at him. She wanted to tell him how beautiful he was. How strong and magnificent. She wanted to tell him all of that but, she couldn't. His dick was right there. His smell was right there. All thought was blasted away. She reached for him, caressing his balls and then the knot, marveling and how solid it was. Peter growled his approval as she ran her fingers up his shaft, wrapping her small hands around his thickness, barely able to touch the tips of her fingers together.

She couldn't resist any longer. Going up on her knees, she pulled his dick into her mouth, tasting her blood before she could taste his thick cum. And her own pussy. All three flavors mixed together to set off fireworks in her brain. There was no more rational thought as she took four inches of his cock into her small mouth. She worked her tongue along and around him, pulling her mouth back to suck on his tip. It was entirely different than a man's dick. There was no head - it just tapered to a slight point. Sandra pulled off of Peter's dick and then down to his knot. The skin was smooth but hard. She licked it and then set her mouth on him. Very hard but so warm. Her left hand slowly pumped Peter's dick while she sucked on his knot, moaning at the pressure building in her lower stomach. She gripped his length with both hands, rubbing and pulling as she took the head of him into her mouth again. She bobbed up and down on his dick, squeezing his knot and balls with one hand while rubbing the bare skin of his shaft with the other. Sandra nearly gagging on his length as she tried to take as much as possible, feeling the pointed tip at the back of her throat. She could smell her own wetness now and Peter rumbled at the scent of it. Her short black hair fell around her face and she felt an absurd bit of pride that she was able to take more of his length into throat. She pushed harder, slowly working her throat muscles until the urge to gag became too much.

She was frantic with it. She couldn't help herself. She needed to feel him cum. She needed to swallow it and taste him. She whined with the need. Faster and faster, taking him slightly deeper and deeper into her throat until she felt his huge, rough hand on her forehead. He pushed but she clung to him. He growled and pushed harder. She growled back, letting her teeth touch his dick, fingernails digging into his shaft in defiance. He growled louder, ears back against his head.

Sandra woke on the floor again with an aching jaw. Four of her teeth lay in a line from where Peter stood in the doorway to where she lay against the wall. There was a thick trail of blood between them. Her blood. She whimpered. She still wanted him. Badly. Worse than before. She didn't remember blacking out but she debated going to him again. Weighing his displeasure against her need. That salty, slightly sweet taste of his dick in her mouth. Her pussy ached for him. She tried to think past the overwhelming desire to be filled by him but, she couldn't. She couldn't think past her mate's scent.

She turned to him, presenting herself with her head down, slick ass in the air. She wanted to tear her skirt off the rest of the way and get out of her shoes but she wanted him more. She needed him. She turned to stare back at him, wriggling her ass in invitation. Peter sniffed the air over and over. His dick was throbbing harder now in time to his own heartbeat. She should be terrified. A tiny part of her screamed that he'd kill her - that he was actually riled up and would rip her in half but it was such a tiny voice and so far away.

Even through the haze, Sandra stopped to stare in wonder at her left hand. It hurt. Her fingers popped out of their socket as the bones in the middle of her hand creaked and shattered. Adrenaline kept her from screaming as the hand lengthened. Her fingers doubled in thickness, skin turning black and hard under their lengths. The cuticles on her fingers ripped apart as a black material grew out, slicing through fingernails and hardening in the cold air to become claws. A tug at her right hand made her look to see a nearly similar reaction.

She whined, licking her suddenly cold nose with a long, rough tongue as she clawed the floor with her new fingers. It felt good to use them on something - to feel them cut into something. She whined again, this time from a sharp pain in her face. Her lips darkened into a deep black, tracing a line up to her nose and then separating partially, as if she had a cleft lip. She looked down her nose, staring cross-eyed as her nostrils turned black. Her eyes blurred, irritated and watering. Burning.

Sudden cracking noises. The roots of her teeth screamed at her. A new canine tooth grew in to replace the one Peter knocked out of her and she cut her tongue on the sharpness of it. Her jaw popped out of place, slightly sideways and then pushed out, cracking and growing like her hand did. New teeth broke through the bloody pink gums of her expanding jaw. The adrenaline couldn't mask the pain of the transformation now. Her shiny black hair fell out in clumps around her until the cracking pain in her face suddenly stopped. The air felt cool on her bald head and her long tongue rolled out of her mouth of its own accord. Panting seemed to help with the pain.

Sandra carefully ran her tongue along her muzzle. There were small hairs along the lips but otherwise... Pain. Pain. A lot of pain. She dropped completely to the ground, flat on her stomach as her back broke again. Heat and pain faded in and out as her body tried to repair and rebuild the damage of her change. She couldn't breathe and her heart was stopping. She panicked. She tried to cry out but it came out as a long whimper. Her ears twitched, trying to lay flat against her head with muscles that didn't yet exist for her. She clawed long strips of wood out of the floor as she cried out again and again in agony. Black hairs grew out of her back. There were no gentle lines cascading down her flesh; one moment her back was a mesh of pain and sweat and the next, fine hairs were crowding each other as they sprouted, covering her back from her shoulders to her ass. The itching sensation was a counterpoint to the pain as her entire body swelled. Her heart and lungs grew to fit her new shape and she took a shuddering breath as the pain subsided. Her breathing was harsher like Peter's was. She nearly growled every time she breathed.

Now the fur did grow in a wave from her shoulders to her neck and up to her face. She felt the fine hairs grow along her ears and she nearly laughed in the way they tickled her. The cartilage in her ears reformed as they grew to tips and they shifted higher on her skull. Sandra stood, holding herself against the wall. She wanted to see. She wanted to see what was happening. She pulled herself to the broken bed and leaned back with her legs spread open. Her pussy was furry, the engorged lips nearly hidden behind a tuft of slick black fur. Her tits looked comically flat against her broad, heavily muscled and hairless chest. Dark black fur grew down the side of her ass and around to her pussy and up her lower stomach. It was hypnotic to watch the little hairs grow out.

And then she noticed the extra nipples. At her lower stomach were a pair of small nipples. She reached for them with her awkward paws but stopped as she watched the skin a few inches above the new nipples wrinkle. The skin turned a darker shade of brown in a circular pattern and then, it puckered, drawing up and up into a new set of nipples. It didn't hurt - it just felt like someone was twisting and pulling at her skin. Again, midway between the newest set of nipples and her breasts, the skin darkened and then grew into more nipples. She touched one of the new ones but was disappointed that they weren't especially sensitive.

Her ass wriggled. Or, more correctly, her tail bone was growing a proper tail and it pushed against her ass. She started to turn to look but stopped when she felt her entire chest started itching with a ferocious intensity. The fur from her lower stomach began creeping up her chest and her lowest set of nipples disappeared under the new growth. Her tits were growing. She watched as her breasts filled out. C-cups. D-cups. More. The skin stretched and grew as the fur reached the bottom of them. Below that, her other nipples pushed slightly out of the fur - new tiny breasts along the length of her rock-hard stomach. She moaned, feeling herself grow even more wet.

Peter stood, watching her. His dick was slowly sliding out of its sheath and it was suddenly harder for her to think. The smell of her mate was combining with her own smell - her own new smell as a she-wolf. Rational thought was collapsing into other, new ideas. Mating. Hunting. Blood. Her feet hurt a second before the shoes ripped apart at the soles. Bones cracked, rearranging themselves, elongating, pushing her leathery feet through the fabric. Her little toe pulled back as her feet grew out. The remains of her skirt slid off of her feet and to the ground. She grunted. Not caring any longer about watching her transformation. There were other priorities for her now. She stood on her new feet and then fell forward, growling at herself for looking stupid in front of her mate. Fur grew down from her ass to cover her thighs. Corded muscles vanished under a carpet of black fur.

She wanted to stand and go to him. To go to her mate. To pleasure him. To feel him in her. She sat back on her haunches, feeling her tail continue to grow out. The hairs along her ass rubbed against the thick fur of her new tail as it grew. She spread her thighs, paws on her knees, letting the scent from her pussy fill the air. She waited, impatiently. Watching her mate. Wanting him. Wanting him in her. Wanting his cubs. Wanting her belly full of his seed. Done. Now. I want. Now. She stood again, turning herself around, presenting herself to her mate as her tail finished growing, long and full of thick, black fur. She spread herself again for him and waited. She didn't have to wait long.

The knot still hurt when it entered her but she pushed herself back onto it when she felt it against her wet, engorged lips. She howled and impaled herself on it, relishing the feeling of finally taking the full length of her mate. Pushing hard back against him, feeling the way his massive cock completely filled her. Losing the remains of any thought except for hard, fast rutting. She dug her claws into the ground and floor to anchor herself as she pounded back into him. His claws dug into her massive furry breasts as he thrust into her wet cunt over and over, his knot threatening to come out again and again but somehow staying inside of her. She was in a frenzy of lust and pain and pleasure. Her orgasms were hard and fast, rocking her over and over. Their fur grew slick from her cum and the sperm she still had inside of her as the knot rubbed against her clit and g-spot at the same time.

This time, she felt his dick swell moments before Peter's cum drilled into her cervix. The orgasm that followed that brought her to her knees and Peter followed, still pounding, still cumming. Sandra squirted, her own cum spraying out, mixing with Peter's sperm, drenching her ass and legs and Peter's crotch. The new scent of her drove Peter into a frenzy and her grabbed her neck, slamming her to the ground. The angle changed and she was whimpering and moaning and begging and pleading for more. The orgasms were nearly continuous now and she could barely handle the intensity of it. She squirted again, more this time, gouts of clear liquid coating Peter's fur. He roared, slashing his claws down the thick black fur of her back. She growled but, this time, relished the pain. It was becoming too much. Too many orgasms. The pain. His cock. The knot. She. Couldn't.

Just before the world went silent, a very, very tiny voice muttered in exasperation. Again with the passing out?

Chapter 6

---------

"Wait, did you hear that?" John asked. They'd gone up two more floors and were currently digging through the attic, looking through all of the closets and boxes filling the large space. "Maybe we should go look?"

Kelly sniffed and then sneezed. "It's just wolves, John. We're in the wilderness. It happens. Don't be a fool."

"I know that but it sounded like it was in the house. I want to go check. What if it wasn't wolves? What if someone found Chami and they're calling for us? We could finally get out of here, maybe."

Hannah looked at both of them. "Well, I-"

Kelly frowned. "It was wolves."

Hannah tried again. "I really-"

"I'm going downstairs, Kelly. The least we can do is check to see how the rest of the guys are doing and then, if it was wolves or something else, we can come right back up. I'm going." John crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Guys, I-"

"Then you go. I'll be up here, looking for that goddamned lizard while you run off scared."

John stared at Kelly. "You know, I always wanted to say it but never did. You're a cunt, Kelly. You always were a cunt."

Kelly's face paled and then burned bright red. "You... You... Who..."

Hannah ran to stand in front of the other two. "Stop. Just stop it. We're not kids any more so just stop it. John, I'll go with you. Are you coming, Kelly?"

Kelly glared at John over Hannah's shoulder. "No. I'm not. Fuck you, John. You run off and do your thing but don't come back up until I'm done."

Hannah started towards Kelly but stopped when the other raised her hand. "Go, Hannah. Both of you. Go."

They left. Kelly stared at them both, feeling the burning of anger in the tips of her ears. She'd climbed to the top in this world by herself. She fucked over everyone in order to make it. She put companies out of business and fired everyone she had to fire, after they nearly killed themselves for her. No way I let an uppity-

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers