Supernatural Soap Opera Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uhm," I swallowed. "Don't think we should try to finish this right now."

He nodded helping me up from the floor. "What do you think it is?"

"I don't know. Maybe it just doesn't like me."

"That's bullshit. You're likeable. What happened when you broke up with your ex?" He settled me back on the bed on my non-bruised side and settled in behind me. "Was he into the occult at all? Holy shit."

I looked back at him to find him staring at the wall. When I turned to see what he was staring at, I had to blink and then look again to make sure I was seeing it right. There were large, black letters spelling out my name and Alex's name on the wall.

"He was cheating on me. His behavior became erratic and then I found him with another woman's clothes in his apartment." The words just bubbled out as I stared at the names on the wall. "He admitted to having another girl on the side, but we tried to make things work. We kept arguing, and finally I couldn't stand it anymore. But why would some spirit want us to be together? It doesn't make any sense."

Zach pulled me closer and kissed my shoulder. "I don't know. I'm fine with being a rebound, but maybe you should find a psychic or something and see if they can banish this thing."

I turned onto my back and looked at him. "Do you think maybe it doesn't want you and me together?"

He thought for a moment then sighed. "It could be. I'm recently divorced," he held a hand up when I started to interrupt.

"The proceedings were finalized a couple months ago. She got the house and a nice settlement while I moved here. So I fibbed a bit about being here for a while. It took a couple weeks to get the floors done and then I had to order all the furniture because she got everything that was in the house. Maybe you're not supposed to be with some divorcee and the fates have sent a spirit to warn you off. I don't know why it would want you back with a man who would cheat on you though."

"Why did you get divorced?"

"It was amicable, for the most part. We fell out of love. She was growing one way, I was growing another. Choose your cliché."

He looked defeated so I kissed him, soft and slow. When he opened his eyes, Zach smiled as he slid his fingers up my stomach and over my chest to tickle along the hollow of my neck for a second.

"I don't think the fates should be messing around in my business. Alex was a douche, pure and simple, and I will not be going back to him." I turned to the ceiling and said loudly, "Do you hear that, whatever the fuck you are? I'm not going back to him so just leave me the fuck alone."

I felt a chill run down my spine and gasped, huddling into Zach's chest. A breeze kicked up in the room making the still ceiling fan turn slowly. The wind died as easily as it had started and we looked around before our eyes settled on the wall. Alex's name was crossed out and there was a smiley face next to the words before they disappeared without a trace.

Author's Note:

Please feel free to vote and let me know what you thought of my story. Reader comments and feedback is always appreciated.

12