Supernatural Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Tales of supernatural and mythical creatures.
1.8k words
4.22
11.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one in what will hopefully be a series that encompasses mythological creatures of all sexes from all eras and areas of the world. I hope you enjoy!

*****

The sky was a turbulent grey over the battlefield. The clouds had descended not long before the warring had begun. They rumbled and roared as sword clashed against sword and cold metal bit into warm flesh.

Aiden's sword was stained red, his bared skin and his leather armor was spattered and flecked with it. The wind howled through the valley below, keening like a woman's wail.

Aiden knew that there would be over much of those wails when he and his men returned to the encampment triumphant tonight. He grinned in anticipation as the metal of his sword fell another warrior. These one-god-worshipers were poor fighters. Their fear clung to them like a second skin. A few had even fled before encountering Aiden's men.

It was cowardly, weak.

"Oh, God!" It was a cry that ended on a gurgle as Aiden's sword came flashing down. Blood splattered, striking his face.

Another glance into the valley below had him pumping his sword and shield toward the sky in triumph.

"Victory is our's! Victory for Valhalla!" Aiden's bellow rang out over the valley and hills as the very last of the enemy was vanquished.

His men's answering cries rivaled that of the thunder that crescendoed.

Uncannily bright lightning struck before Aiden. The spear of light emitted a deafening crack and Aiden twisted away, elbow drawn up to cover his ear. His eyes saw stars for a moment as his ears rang.

When he turned back, he beheld a creature of the most enrapturing beauty.

A woman with skin the color of freshly fallen snow stood before him. Her cheeks were high and flushed the same pink as her lips. Long blonde hair the color of the autumn moon waved to her waist, twisted into plaits around her delicately pointed ears. Her eyes shone a brilliant silver. She was beautiful, exquisite, really. Her body bore the most mouth-watering curves.

A good deal of her body was bare to the cool storm winds. A long sapphire cloth hid her womanhood, clasped at the hips by a belt of white furs and silver. The same adorned her shoulders and draped down her back. Deep blue spirals and glyphs were painted over her bared skin. The markings drew the eyes unerringly toward her breasts and hips. A battle-ax was strapped to her back.

There was a great murmuring from the ranks below. In an expanding ripple, every man knelt, head bowed unto the woman.

Aiden's forehead touched the cool earth. Even over the scent of it, he could still smell her. She smelled of rain and of the storm from whence she had been born.

"My lady Valkyrie," Aiden spoke.

The Valkyrie's warm, soft fingers tucked beneath his jaw and raised his face.

After a moment's study, she released her hold and straightened. Aiden silently bemoaned the loss of her touch.

"Arise, warriors of Odin." Her voice was like the thunder. It echoed over the land and held the attention of every man. "You have emerged victorious this day. Go now and celebrate. Know that you have curried the favor of the gods this day."

Cheers and cries rose at her words.

The Valkyrie's eyes flashed silver again and her lips lifted in a smile. She turned to Aiden once more and when she smiled again, it held a different edge.

Aiden swallowed and bowed his head in acknowledgment of her godliness. "I am pleased to be of service to the gods."

Her small hand stroked his blood-flecked arm above his bracers. "But would you be pleased to be of service to a Valkyrie?"

"I would for one such as you, my lady. Your beauty is like that of your lightning. Bright and dazzling."

Her laughter was like music. "Your words are pretty, Aiden the Bear, but I did not come to have my ego stroked."

"Then what did you come for, my lady?"

The Valkyrie smiled again. "You men are always so daft. Come, take me unto your tent."

Aiden took her slim arm when she proffered it. Her breasts swayed as they descended the hill. He shook his head to clear it.

"May I ask your name, beautiful one?"

"I am called Sassa." The Valkyrie's fingers tangled with his as they neared the encampment.

Divine beauty, it was certainly a most fitting name for this creature. Born of a mortal warrior woman who screamed for courage as she died on the field of battle, Valkries were created by Odin and Freya's power in the form of lightning. They were shield maidens, escorting those bravest and most skilled warriors to Valhalla when they had fallen in battle.

Valkyries were said to be the fairest creatures the gods had ever created. Aiden already believed it.

The fires burned high, sparks shooting high into the sky. Boisterous, baudy songs carried over the wind on deep, masculine voices. The higher-pitched squeals, moans, and cries of women interspersed the bass and tenors of the men.

"Please excuse my men, my lady Valkyrie-" Aiden began, shoving aside the flap of his tent.

The fair-haired Valkyrie dipped inside, waving her hand through the air. "I have heard, smelled, seen worse than warriors celebrating a victory. I help bring the fallen warriors to Valhalla. And call me Sassa."

"Sassa. Yes. I do imagine that you have." Aiden shook his head at himself.

She stepped in close and began working the ties of his leather armor. Within a heartbeat, the protective pieces were in a heap by the entrance. He stood in naught but his trews and boots.

A bowl of water had been warming by the brazier, steam curled off of the surface as she set it on the furs that served as his bed.

Sassa straightened and removed her belt, cape, and that tempting loincloth. Her boots were kicked away and she stood before him in only those blue tattoos. His heart thundered in his chest as her hands began unlacing his trews.

When they gaped open, Sassa took his hand and led him to the furs. With a push, his back met the soft carpet they provided. She pulled his boots off, one, then the other before she began tugging his trews off.

Want had his blood simmering in his veins.

"Sassa, what do you mean to do?" Aiden was hoping, praying really, that his wildest dreams were about to be fulfilled.

She soaked a cloth in the heated water and came over him, straddling his hips. Her bare curves rubbed over his already hardening shaft. Her curls were dampened as they brushed over his skin. His hips bucked once before he got a grip on himself.

Sassa smiled and ran the wet cloth over his face. "You've warred long and hard in my father's name."

The cloth swiped over his chest.

"In the gods' names."

Over his arms.

"Many a man has done the same," Aiden bit out.

"Many a man are not like you."

The cloth dipped to his belly.

Sassa spoke again. "Your bravery, cunning, and skills have earned you ohalla."

Aiden jerked beneath her ministrations. "Truly? I had long lost count of my battles. I thought myself far away from one thousand won."

"There. The very fact that you cared more about your men, honor, and honoring the gods has helped curry favor. You are blessed by the gods."

Aiden groaned.

Her hand had replaced the cloth and was stroking over his length.

"You shall have immortality."

Her mouth came down on his. She tasted divine. She suckled his tongue so sweetly. That slim hand continued to slide up and down his length.

Sassa broke away, her silvery eyes at half-mast and her lips reddened by his kiss. "A beserker for eternity."

Her mouth traveled down, tongue flattening over his nipple. His hand found her bottom and gave it an appreciative squeeze.

Once more she kissed down, down. She stopped with her mouth just over his shaft. Her breath gusted over it, hot and teasing. "You'll have me."

With that, she enveloped him.

Aiden gave a loud, harsh groan as she suckled him. She was merciless, following his every buck and licking up everything he gave her. She rose over him, piling her hair atop her head.

The action lifted her breasts, the blue markings rode over her shoulders, ribs, and traced the dimple of her navel before framing her mound and lining her thighs.

Her sex rubbed over his shaft with every rotation of her hips. Her high cheeks were flushed and her teeth flashed white in the firelight as she nibbled her lower lip. One of her hands eased out of her hair to cup a breast. She plucked at her own nipple, emitting a low moan.

The sight and sound was too much.

Aiden was on her like a starved man on a feast.

His mouth crushed down on Sassa's and their tongues wound around the other's. Her skin tasted just as indescribable as her mouth. Aiden kneaded her breasts as he sampled the column of her throat.

"Aiden," His name on her lips had his length twitching.

Sassa arched her back, nipples thrusting upward in offering. "Please."

Aiden obliged, wrapping his lips around one pouting pink peak and pinching the other between his thumb and forefinger. His spare hand wandered over her soft belly and dipped down into the fine curls that guarded her most secret parts.

She was soaking, his fingers slipped into her easily. The very realization had him raring.

Aiden gave her breasts one last suck and pulled her across the furs so that their hips aligned. Her thighs spread around him and her hands slipped up his arms to his shoulders. The head of his shaft prodded her entrance before her folds parted so sweetly for him.

Sassa pulled him down so that their bodies rubbed in the most delicious way as he rode her. Her nipples brushed over his with every thrust. His sweat slicked skin left its sheen on hers.

She was tight and hot and felt so good. It was as if she'd been made for this, for him.

Her nails scored down his back and dug into his ass. The sensation drove him over the edge.

Her cry as she clamped down on him made his ears ring. Then his own orgasm had him seeing stars.

Aiden collapsed, rolling so that he didn't inadvertently crush her.

Sassa lay draped over his chest, one hand over his heart, fingers tracing circles around his nipple. Her thigh was over his, her sex rubbed over the muscles there.

Her blonde hair was damp and stuck to their skin wherever it touched. She looked like a goddess of pleasure with that smile on her lips.

Aiden coaxed her up so he could sip at her mouth again. The simple act of kissing her had his length stirring again.

He glanced down in surprise.

Sassa grinned, hand slipping down his belly. "Immortals possess the largest of appetites. Perhaps we should see just how large yours' is."