Supernatural: Watch Over Me Ch. 02

Story Info
The charm of a Winchester is very hard to resist.
6k words
4.64
14.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters of Dean and Sam Winchester are from the TV series Supernatural and are owned by Eric Kripke and the CW Network. Here's the second chapter, and I hope you are enjoying the storyline so far!

*

"What was that all about?" Jessi looked across the table at Dean.

"Ignore him. Sam and I have a volatile relationship just like you and Nikki seem to." He said as he put a slice of tomato on his hamburger.

"Your brother seems to be crushing on my little sis." She smiled slyly between bites of her hot dog. "They look cute together, but don't tell Nikki I said that."

"Yeah, I'm glad Sam has met someone he seems to have something in common with." He smiled back at her, taking a big bite of his burger.

"Yeah, well." She replied, wiping her lips with a napkin. "I guess nerds need love too."

Dean laughed. "Yeah, to be honest I think it's been a while since Sammy has gotten laid too. But don't tell your sister that, she'll think he's some sort of sex maniac if he touches her again."

Jessi laughed at his comment, but she was secretly undressing him with her eyes. "I bet it hasn't even been 24 hours since you've gotten laid, you hottie!" She thought to herself. "Man, I bet you are a tiger in the sack."

"So what's your story?" He asked as he picked up a hot dog from the plate with a fork.

"That's none of your business!" She said defensively, wondering if he was actually asking how long it had been since she'd gotten laid.

Dean noticed her sudden change in demeanor. "Oh no! No! No! I didn't mean that! I meant what do you do for a living!"

"Oh!" She laughed. "I work here on the farm. I had to since both our parents were killed in a car accident when I was twenty. I stayed here and took care of the place so Nikki could go off to college."

"I know all about sacrifice." He replied, glancing toward the door where Sam had went to look for Nikki. "I've been looking out for Sam since we were little kids. I'm all he's got."

Jessi could sense that Dean really cared for his brother even through they seemed to have their ups and downs. There for a split second she saw his hard, bad boy exterior crack a little.

"So what do you do for a living?" She asked, interested. She was totally spellbound by him, and was dying to know more about him even though her inner voice kept telling her not to get too involved.

Dean looked up to meet her gaze. He sure couldn't tell her that he hunts demons and ghosts for a living. She would think he was crazy and run the other way, then he'd never get in her pants. And getting into her pants was all he could think about right now.

"It's not that hard of a question." She laughed, noticing how he hesitated at her simple question. "You're not an ax murderer or serial killer are ya?"

"Nah." Dean smiled a big smile. "Actually I'm a bounty hunter. I'm between jobs right now, and Sammy is taking a break from school. Then this land issue came up, so here we are." He sat there pleased with himself; he didn't really lie to her, he just didn't say what he hunted.

"Bounty hunter, huh?" Jessi eyed him more closely. She couldn't tell if he was shooting her a bunch of bull, or if he really was an actual bounty hunter. Either way she found him even more intriguing and sexy now.

She had pushed the land dispute issue to the back of her mind, but had not let herself forget entirely about it. Anytime a problem came up that affected her or her baby sister, Jessi liked to size up her competition and look for their weaknesses. She made a mental note that Sam was definitely Dean's weakness. If this guy was a real bounty hunter like he claimed to be, that meant that he was one tough customer and was prepared for anything. He didn't seem like the vigilante type though, but more like he did his hunting for a purpose and not just for monetary reasons.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sam quickly made his way through the old farm house. He had no idea where he was going, or if he was even heading in the right direction to find Nikki. All he knew for sure was that she was upset and he had to find her to make sure she was ok. Passing by the large living room, he suddenly had a very sharp pain in the side of his temple.

"What the hell!" He said out loud as he grabbed onto the wall to steady himself against the sudden burst of pain. Looking into the dark living room, he had a sudden feeling of fear wash over him. Quickly shaking the feeling off and figuring it was just hunger pangs causing his sudden headache, he moved toward the front door.

As he stepped out onto the front porch, Atom brushed by in a flash of golden fur. Sam jumped as the dog walked two steps in front of him and looked back. He had the feeling the dog was trying to tell him where Nikki was.

"Do you know where Nikki is, boy?" He walked up to the dog, petting him on the head. "Take me to her!"

Atom barked as if to say "yes" and then jumped off the porch. Sam ran down the steps so he could keep up with his new four-legged friend. Atom led him down a small hill and stopped short of a field of wildflowers. There in the very center sat Nikki with her back toward the house.

"Thanks boy." Sam rubbed Atom's head and back vigorously. The dog held his left paw in the air and Sam shook it and laughed. "I'll take it from here."

Nikki sat in the middle of the colorful field with her head in her hands. Sam noticed that she had her laptop beside her, but it was closed. As he walked closer, a slight breeze swayed the flowers. They moved as if to motion him to come closer. Over the warm breeze he could hear her quietly sobbing, and he felt his heart drop.

"Is this a private party or can anybody join in?" He asked, standing a few feet behind her. If she wanted to be alone he didn't want to intrude and get too close. He decided he would leave if she wanted some time to herself.

"You can come sit with me if you want." Nikki turned slightly so Sam could only see the side of her face. She quickly wiped tears from her cheeks as he waded through the wildflowers to sit in the small clearing beside her. Her face was very red from crying, and Sam felt a pang of sadness for her.

"I brought you a peace offering." He said as he sat down on the cool ground beside her.

"But you didn't do anything." Nikki looked at him with swollen eyes.

"I know, but I'm sure your sister wants to apologize. Just think of this as a pre-apology. Here, this is for you." He took a bunch of daisies out from behind his back that he had picked when he was walking through the field.

Nikki felt her heart flutter. "That is so sweet!" She smiled, taking the bouquet from him. "How did you know that I like daisies out of all these flowers in this field?"

"I saw the daisy stickers on your laptop." He pointed at her laptop covered with dozens of colorful stickers. "I have that same laptop, by the way. Only without the daisies."

She laughed. "Yeah, I would be kinda worried if you did."

"That's what I like to see...a smile!" He said as he stared into her eyes. "You are way too pretty to be crying." He slowly reached up and moved a stray piece of hair that was stuck behind her glasses.

"I don't know about that." She said, wiping a leftover tear from a damp cheek. "I probably look hideous right now. You are just being nice."

"No I'm not." He said softly, tracing the outline of her cheek with his hand. She shyly looked away as she could feel his hazel eyes burning into her. Just from his touch she could feel the electricity running through her whole body. Sam could feel his heart start to race as soon as he touched her soft skin. His cock began to get very hard again as he let his long fingers linger against her tear-stained face.

She didn't dare look into his eyes; Nikki feared what she would see there in their beautiful depths. She just couldn't take the risk of falling for someone again so hard that she totally lost her heart in the process.

"Look at me." He whispered as he gently tilted her chin up with his fingers. She had no choice but to look into his eyes. He didn't have to utter a word; Nikki could see the love and caring he felt for her.

As he moved closer, she could feel her heart beating hard against her chest. Feeling panicked, she quickly leaned over to the side and picked up her laptop. Sam stopped in mid-kiss and just sat there shocked. He drew back looking at her as she fumbled to open her laptop. He had to smile at her shyness.

"I'll get that kiss sooner or later, beautiful." He thought to himself as he watched her pretend to be interested in what was on the computer screen.

"Did I show you my website?" She asked, avoiding his smoldering gaze. She tried to act like nothing had just happened, and she hoped he would follow suit.

"No, you didn't." He said playing along with her. "You have your own website? That is so cool!"

"Thanks. It's a biology website - of course." She replied. "Wanna see?"

"I've got a biology lesson going on right here." He thought to himself, but he figured he'd better cool it. "Sure, I'd love to see your website."

She moved the laptop so it sat partially in both their laps. He propped up on one long arm, putting it behind her and leaned in slightly until she could feel his hot breath on her damp cheek. "Can you move it a little to the left? The screen is glaring." He pretended to squint at the screeen.

"Oh, sure." Nikki tilted the screen. "How's that?"

All of the sudden Atom came leaping out of the tall wildflowers chasing a rabbit. Nikki and Sam both burst into laughter, lightening the intense mood a little. But Atom clumsily lost his footing and plowed right into Nikki, in turn pushing her into Sam.

Nikki landed hard against Sam's chest. Feeling the impact, he sat up straight and caught her with both his hands. For several seconds they sat there staring deeply into each other's eyes surprised by the sudden closeness.

Nikki's eyes searched his, resulting in an intense blush spreading across her already blotchy face. Sam couldn't stand it any longer. Moving swiftly, his lips met hers in a sweet, slow kiss. He surprised himself by his own brazen move, after all he had just met this girl less than an hour ago. But something inside him wanted her and he knew what he felt was very real.

At first she raised one hand to protest but as the kiss intensified, resistance was drown out by the pleasure he was giving to her. His hand slowly moved up one arm and behind her neck pulling her even closer. Nikki moaned in pleasure as she could feel herself becoming incredibly wet.

Sam relished in the feel of her soft lips against his. His cock was painfully straining against his blue jeans at this point. He could feel her shudder under his kisses, making him want to hold onto her even more. When he felt her slide one small hand under his t-shirt, he sucked in his breath.

His chest was hairless and oh so firm. Searching lower, she slowly ran her hand over his six pack abs and he felt her fingers tremble. "Nikki." He reluctantly broke the kiss and whispered in her ear.

Her eyes snapped open. "What the hell am I doing!" She thought to herself moving away from him. She was breathing heavily and couldn't help but notice his full erection outlined against his jeans.

"Are you hungry? I am. Let's go see if there are any burgers left. Ok?" She stammered, quickly gathering up her flowers and laptop.

"I'm hungry alright." He thought to himself with a smirk, remembering the passionate kiss they exchanged. He quickly scrambled onto his feet, following her up the hill toward the backyard.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dean and Jessi had made their way from the backyard and into the living room. "Can you hold the food while I put this rifle back?" She asked as she balanced the gun in one hand and a plate of food in the other.

"Sure." Dean replied, taking the plate from her and watching her move from the doorway to the huge stone fireplace in the center of the room. Reaching up on her tiptoes, she placed the rifle back on the rack above the fireplace.

"Nice piece, cutie pie." He teased, staring right at her ass as she stretched and strained to put the gun securely back onto the pegs.

"What did you say to me?" She turned and gave him a hateful look.

"I was talking about the gun, honest!" He held up one hand when he saw that she was beginning to get insulted by the innuendo.

"Um, yeah. Okkk." She rolled her eyes, turning back to make sure the gun was secure. "Why did you call me cutie pie?"

"Your shorts say cutie pie." He laughed.

"Oh, is that what they say? That's been bugging the hell outta me trying to figure that out! Nikki gave me these shorts, so I put 'em on because she was coming in from school today."

"If I haven't told you, I really like pie." He smirked, checking out her ass even more. "Do you have any you can give me?"

"If you're a good boy you may get some." She replied, not being able to resist playing along with him. "But for now let's go try to find our nerds and feed 'em."

Dean followed her out onto the front porch to find Sam and Nikki. Jessi had some hamburgers and hot dogs on a plastic plate for them covered with plastic wrap. "I need to make sure my little sis eats, she gets really bad headaches."

Dean smiled at the effort she was putting forth in making up with her sister. "Yeah, if Sammy doesn't eat he gets cranky. And there's nothing worse than a cranky nerd."

They both scanned the yard for their siblings. "Wonder where they took off to?" He asked, propping up against a post on the porch.

"They gotta be close by because I see Atom. He never goes too far away from Nikki." She said, walking over to the other side of the porch. In the distance, Jessi saw Sam and Nikki sitting in the middle of the field. "Hey Dean, I found them."

Dean walked over and stood very close behind Jessi. He took in the floral scent of her hair and longed to touch the curves of her body.

"Looks like Sammy is making her feel better." Dean smiled as they witnessed the kiss between their siblings.

"Your brother seems like a sensitive guy. It's no wonder Nikki has fallen for him. She can be an emotional basket case sometimes."

"I can be sensitive sometimes too." He breathed heavily in her ear.

"Yeah, right!" She threw her head back and laughed. "Maybe when you have a rash!" When she saw Nikki with Sam in tow heading up the hill, Jessi spun around trying to move from the side of the porch before she was seen.

When she spun around, she ran right into Dean's chest. They stood there face-to-face for several seconds. Time seemed to stop as Dean's piercing green eyes stared hungrily back at her. She didn't move away nor did she move toward him. She was paralyzed by the closeness of his body to hers.

Dean saw this as his opportunity to make his move. Lowering his head, he went in for a kiss. Sensing what he was tying to do, Jessi squeezed by him and was at the other end of the porch before he realized what had happened.

"Nikki!" She called heading down the porch steps. "I've got some food for you and Sam."

"Dammit!" Dean said to himself, bracing with both hands against the porch railing. "I'll get that kiss if it's the last thing I do, Miss Remington." His cock was fully erect by the closeness he had shared with her, and he was definitely up to the challenge of bedding her.

Nikki stopped at the top of the hill when she saw her sister coming toward her with the food in her hands. "I'm glad you saved us something. I'm starving!"

"Listen, I'm sorry for all those things I said earlier." Jessi said as she peeled the plastic wrap from the sandwiches. "Truce?"

"Truce." Nikki smiled as she took a bite of a juicy burger.

"Hi." Sam said as he caught up to the two sisters.

"Hi Sam. Dean and I saved you a burger and two hot dogs. He said that you usually eat at least three sandwiches." Jessi smiled, glad that he was there to comfort her sister when she needed him.

"Thanks." Sam took the plate from her, taking a big bite of his burger. "Mustard and lettuce - just the way I like it!"

"You can thank Dean." Jessi motioned toward Dean where he still stood at the end of the porch. "He knew how to fix your burger and hot dogs the way you like 'em."

"Thanks Dean!" Sam yelled, waving his burger in the air.

"Yeah, yeah!" Dean waved Sam off grumpily, turning on his heel and moving away from the porch railing.

"Where'd the flower bouquet come from sis?" Jessi teased.

"Sam got them for me." Nikki blushed, holding the flowers up to her nose taking in their fresh scent.

"Awww, that is sooo sweet!" Jessi put her hand over her heart.

"Talking about me?" Dean replied, walking up to stand beside Jessi.

Jessi just rolled her eyes. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the black Impala sitting near the Camaro. She had been so intent on finding her sister, she didn't even notice the classic car in her driveway.

"Is that what I think it is?" Jessi asked, wide-eyed.

"What are you talking about?" Nikki asked, looking over her sister's shoulder in the direction she was staring.

"You don't see that beautiful work of art sitting in our driveway?" Jessi squealed. "Is that your car?" She asked the brothers.

"Yeah." Dean smiled. "She's my baby."

"Can I go take a look at it?" Jessi asked him quickly.

"Sure, come on." Dean motioned for her to follow him out to the driveway. He saw this as his chance to have some more alone time with her.

When Dean and Jessi had gotten out of earshot, Nikki turned to Sam. "My sister loves classic cars. She'd marry one if it was legal."

Sam laughed. "Dean loves the Impala so much he tells it goodnight every night before he goes to bed."

"Listen Sam." She said looking into his eyes. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. You really don't know me that well, but you were there when I really needed a friend, and I appreciate that."

He felt his heart swell. "You're welcome. I really hate to see such a beautiful girl so upset. I just couldn't sit back and watch you be sad. I know how it feels to be teased until you can't take it anymore."

Nikki stood there looking at the ground, blushing. Sam fell a little deeper and deeper in love with her the more he was around her. It was very rare to find a woman that blushed anymore. Usually it was the women making him blush.

"So anyway." He piped up after several seconds of silence. "If you ever need anything, no matter what it is, call me. I'm at the next house across the tree line, so I am really close by. Do you have a cell phone?"

"Of course! I'm a nerd, aren't I?" She smiled up at him, taking out a small pink cell phone from the pocket of her shorts.

"You're the sexiest nerd I've ever met!" He thought to himself as he waited for her to open the address book on her phone. "Ok, my number is 426-7399."

Nikki quickly punched in the numbers and saved it to her phone. When she snapped the phone closed, he looked disappointed. She noticed how his handsome face slightly dropped.

"Duh, he wants my number!" She thought to herself. Very few guys ever asked for her number, so it didn't occur to her until she saw him almost pouting. "So..." She pulled the words out slowly. "Do you want my number?"

"Sure!" He said a little too enthusiastic. "I mean, if you want to." He tried to play it off as if he didn't care either way.

She couldn't help but laugh out loud. "He is so damn sexy!" She thought to herself with a smile. "My number is 973-2883."

Sam quickly saved her number to his phone. "Yes! I scored her number!" He thought triumphantly to himself, feeling as if a little of Dean had rubbed off on him. "Hey, do you text?" He figured if it was really late one night he could text her if she didn't want to talk on the phone.

Nikki cocked her head to one side. "Do I text? Are you kidding me! I love to text!"

12