Supernatural: Watch Over Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam and Dean are such naughty boys!
7.8k words
4.05
20k
11
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters of Dean and Sam Winchester are from the TV series Supernatural and are owned by Eric Kripke and the CW Network. Here's the third chapter; the storyline is about to get even hotter!

*

Making their way into the house, Sam placed Dean's pie on the kitchen table. Sitting down at the table, he started eating his second hot dog.

"Man, oh man!" Dean was giddy with excitement. "I can't wait to dig into that pie! It smells so good!"

When Dean found a fork in one of the kitchen drawers, he quickly sat down at the table. Sam watched as his brother rubbed both hands together like he was prepping for surgery.

"You know." Sam said, taking his last bite of hot dog. "That was really nice of the girls to give us this food, and to give you that pie they had baked for themselves."

"Yeah, it was." Dean replied, cutting into the pie's flaky crust with his fork. When he put the first bite in his mouth, his eyes rolled back in his head and he uttered. "Mmmm! Man, that is goood!"

As Sam continued to watch Dean devour the pie, his thoughts drifted back to the kiss he had shared with Nikki. He remembered how her beautiful blue eyes had searched his when they first touched. Just the thoughts of her soft lips against his again made his cock begin to get hard. He decided he would definitely have to go back and see her, possibly later tonight. He recalled the invitation in her voice when she mentioned that she and Jessi would be up late tonight.

"That has to be the best pie I've eaten in a while." Dean said, pushing the empty glass pie plate away from him. "Which of course I haven't eaten Jessi yet, so I really can't compare them."

"You are so disgusting!" Sam frowned, snapping back to reality. "Well, she obviously wants you to come back and see her. She put the pie tin in a glass pie plate, so you'd have to return it."

"I knew this had to be a way to trick me into coming back to see her." Dean smiled wickedly. "I'll get to taste her pie yet!"

"I wouldn't get ahead of myself, Dean." Sam smirked. "She's probably over there cleaning her gun right now so she can fire some shells in your ass when you do come back to finish you off."

"Well, Sammy," Dean leaned across the table. "When I do get hold of her, neither one of us will need any finishing off...if you know what I mean."

"That's my cue to leave!" Sam shook his head, standing up from the table.

"And by the looks of you, my brother." Dean pointed toward Sam's obvious growing erection. "You might need some finishing off yourself. I saw that lip lock you had on Nikki earlier. Way to go Sammy."

"Shut the hell up!" Sam said, going out the front door and heading toward the Impala. He returned a few minutes later with his laptop under his arm.

"What the hell do you need internet porn when you have that cute science chick next door?" Dean smirked, leaning back in his chair with his feet propped up on the table.

"If it's any of your business." Sam stood in the doorway of his bedroom. "I'm gonna check out Nikki's website. She took the trouble of telling me her web address, so I'm gonna at least look at it."

"Yeah, I bet you'll check it out." Dean laughed. "It's a good thing you can work that computer with one hand, you may need your free hand for something else."

Sam didn't reply; he just slammed the door to his bedroom. Dean just shook his head and smiled. "Speaking of that." He said to himself, flipping open his cell phone. He scolled down to his saved pictures and clicked open the picture he had taken of Jessi.

"Damn, she's so hot!" He said out loud, feeling his cock beginning to get hard. Staring at the picture, his breath became ragged and his cock strained painfully against his jeans. He knew he couldn't possibly make it through the rest of the night; he had to go see Jessi again, or he would have to take care of his growing desire himself.

Snapping his cell phone closed, he went over to Sam's bedroom door. "Hey Sam, I'm going to get some air. I'll be back later."

"Ok, whatever!" Sam yelled through the door.

"I might be back tonight, I might not." Dean smiled to himself, as he grabbed the empty glass pie plate and headed out the door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sam sat on his bed leaning over his laptop. At least while they were staying at Gramps' place he could have a bedroom all to himself. Usually he had to share a motel room with Dean, and they seemed like they were in each other's space 24/7. "Maybe he'll stay outta my hair for a while. He needs to go see Jessi anyway." He said out loud as he clicked on the link to Nikki's website. He smiled when the webpage opened to a colorful background complete with colorful daisies.

"Let's see what you've got girl." He said aloud as he scrolled down the page, stopping on a bio of Nikki. Posted there was a very flattering picture of her in a white lab coat and thin, black-framed glasses. "Very hot!" He said, moving closer to look at the screen.

Her blue eyes stared back at him as he felt all the blood rush straight to his crotch. Opening his phone, he held it up to the screen and took a picture straight from the screen. "That is definitely a picture to keep since I don't have one of you yet."

Feeling a growing need in his loins, he decided he'd go pay Nikki a late night visit. The hours before morning would be rough not being near her. Opening the front door, he stepped out into the night air. Dean had taken the car, so Sam knew he'd have to walk through the woods to Nikki's house. He didn't care; he had to see her tonight.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"So how'd it go?" Jessi looked up from the newspaper she was reading at the kitchen table.

"You could've taken it out to him yourself, you know." Nikki replied, putting her hands on her hips.

"I was too pissed off." Jessi lied, looking away quickly.

"Yeah, when you're mad at someone you give them a homemade pie." Nikki scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Jessi frowned at her sister's attitude. "Hey cut the 'tude! We have to try to stay friendly with them because of this land dispute. You don't know what men like that are gonna go!"

"Oh please!" Nikki laughed out loud. "It's sooo obvious that you want Dean, and he wants you!"

"No I don't!" Jessi protested, her voice rising one octave. "That guy is such a jerk! I wouldn't have him if he was the last man on earth!"

"Uh, huh." Nikki teased. "Are you trying to convince me or yourself of that? Oh, and by the way...your lips just happen to bump together out in the driveway earlier? What's up with that!"

Jessi hoped that Nikki hadn't seen the kiss she had exchanged with Dean. "You need to keep your head straight." Jessi gave her sister a serious look. "Don't let some guy with mushy bedroom eyes trick you - and you know who I'm referring to Nikki!"

An automatic smile spread across Nikki's face. "Sam is a sweet guy, and I don't mind admitting I like him. You should take a closer look at your feelings about Dean."

"I have no feelings for Dean Winchester or any other man if you want to know the honest truth." Jessi said now standing by the back door. "I'm going out to the stable to get some air. See you later."

Nikki watched her sister step out into the darkness. She knew that men were a touchy subject with her; but Nikki didn't want her sister to pass up a chance of possibly being happy with Dean.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Heading out to the stables beyond the house, the thought of Dean swirled in Jessi's head. "Why did Nikki have to bring him up?" She thought to herself as she got lost in her thoughts. She was trying so hard to push him totally out of her mind, but somehow he kept creeping in and that infuriated her. She had to keep her mind sharp about this sticky land dispute, but her heart had other plans. Reaching up, she pulled the slender rope to turn on the security light at the entrance of the stables.

"How could I even have a second thought about such a jerk?" She thought to herself as she entered the stable and headed toward the horse stalls. Several horses came up to the railings when they saw Jessi coming closer.

Grabbing a hay bale from the corner, she slung it into the stall in the center of the horses. The image of Dean's handsome face and piercing green eyes slowly started slipping into her thoughts. She remembered how his strong arms had lifted the hood of his car, and how his bicep bulged with such restrained strength.

Jessi could feel herself becoming extremely wet as she slowly gave over to the fantasy of Dean. He claimed to be a bounty hunter, and she admitted that he had a certain air of danger and intrigue about him that was undeniable. He was protective over his little brother and seemed so focused, and she found that incredibly sexy. Time seemed to stop as she leaned heavily against the wooden railing remembering how he had tried to kiss her the first time on the front porch.

With one hand, she slowly slid her hand down her flat stomach and into her shorts. Her fingers lingered on top of her lace panties at the growing wet spot between her legs. Closing her eyes, she slowly began rubbing her clit in a circle with the pads of two fingers. A warm sensation began to build as she continued to rub between her legs.

Her mind clouded with how his hard body had pressed her up against his car when they were wrestling for his cell phone. With this thought, she began to rub faster and faster and in smaller circles against her clit. Jessi could feel an orgasm begin to build deep down as the thoughts of how Dean had tried to protect her when he stepped in between her and Mr. Durass when he had threatened her. Someone had tried to protect her for once and the sensation felt good, although she'd never admit it to anyone...especially herself.

Meanwhile....Dean had made his way to the stables when he saw the light come on and Jessi disappear inside. He was planning to follow her to the horse stall, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her hand go down her shorts.

Positive he hadn't been seen, he stepped into an unused stall near the front of the building. His cock was rock hard and pulsating at this point. Being quiet, he quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Pushing his jeans and boxer shorts from his hips, his erect cock stood at attention as he watched Jessi with desire-filled eyes. His breathing became ragged with excitement as he watched her intently.

Grasping his rock hard cock, he began running his hand up and down its long shaft. His cock was already wet with pre-cum, so he needed no urging. He was so glad he had decided to pay her a visit tonight; he found nothing sexier than to see a woman masturbating, especially when she didn't know he was there.

Jessi still rubbed vigorously between her legs trying to get off on the image of Dean's muscular body. She pictured his strong, naked body pressed up against hers. She fantasized about how big his cock was and yearned to feel him moving inside her.

Taking her index finger, she rubbed up and down against her clit, pushing her closer and closer to her climax. Feeling about to go over the edge, she reached up with her free hand to reach under her bra to cup one of her breasts. She let a sharp cry escape her clenched teeth as she flicked one erect nipple with her fingernail.

Dean held his cock even tighter and pumped himself harder and harder until he could feel his own desire begin to build up the length of his cock. Not achieving the orgasm she was yearning for, Jessi stumbled on weak legs over to a saddle lying on the dirt floor. Removing her shorts and panties in a frenzy, she jumped onto the hard leather saddle and began rubbing her clit back and forth. She spread her legs wider and wider as she continued to ride the saddle.

The feeling of the hard leather provided the right friction for her tender clit. The thoughts of Dean's full lips taking hers in a passionate kiss was the only thing she needed to go over the edge and feel the sweet release of her orgasm.

"Oh Dean!" Jessi's mind screamed as she bit down on her lower lip. She threw her head back as the intense orgasm rocked her body.

In turn Dean let his impending orgasm run the length of his cock, unleashing a sweet release he felt from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. Closing his eyes, he shot his load into a nearby hay bale.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Nikki watched her older sister cross the backyard, and when she saw the light come on at the stables, she moved from the table into her bedroom. Going into her bedroom, she took one last peek out her window to make sure the stable light was still on. She reached to crack her window an inch, letting the white sheer curtains sway slightly in the evening breeze.

The cooler evening breeze filled the room with a fresh scent as she peeled off her t-shirt and shorts. She took off her bra, then frowned at the granny panties she was wearing. Sure they were comfortable, but not very sexy.

"I'm feeling a little naughty tonight." She thought to herself as she went over to her dresser drawer. Sam was still on her mind, and she fantasized about him suddenly bursting through her bedroom door catching her in only her underwear and taking her right there on her bed. She sure wouldn't want him to see her in frumpy granny panties.

Reaching in the very back of her underwear drawer, she took out a pair of black lace g-string panties. Pulling off the oversized ones, she left them in a puddle on the floor. Slowly sliding the panties up her legs and onto her hips, she felt herself becoming wet.

"Sam would get a surprise if he saw me in these." She smiled wickedly to herself. It had been a long time since she had even thought of wearing such sexy underwear. Finding a silky black camisole, she slid the soft fabric over her head and over her breasts. The whisper-thin fabric against her nipples made them become hard.

Flopping down on her bed, she lay on her stomach and opened her laptop. Clicking on her website, she wanted to check if Sam had posted anything on the forum. Not seeing any new posts, she frowned. "Oh well." She said to herself, closing the laptop and pushing it away from her.

Rolling onto her back, the image of Sam's handsome face entered her thoughts. She remembered how sweet he had been when she had been upset this afternoon. When he had given her those daisies she remembered how wet that made her. She sucked in her breath just by the mere thought of him.

Giving in to the desire she was feeling, she slowly slid one hand down her camisole, resting on one breast. She could feel her nipple spring to attention as she touched herself through the soft fabric.

She fantasized that Sam's large hands were touching her breast as her other hand slowly slid down the lacy fabric of her panties. She could feel the wetness spreading between her legs as her fingers hesitated on her clit.

Looking quickly toward her window, the stable light still shone through the darkness as if to give Nikki the green light to let go. Closing her eyes, she took two fingers and began to rub slowly between her legs. She hadn't masturbated in quite some time; she never felt the need to until now.

When she was near Sam her whole body tingled, and she was sure he also felt the intensity between them. As she continued to think about his deep hazel eyes and gorgeous smile, not to mention those adorable dimples, she rubbed more intensely. A sweet sensation began to build as she could think of nothing but him.

Meanwhile....Sam made his way through the thick woods as he headed toward Nikki's house. The moonlight provided some light, but he was glad that he had grabbed a flashlight before heading out the door. He moved through the forest like a man on a mission; he had to see her tonight.

Seeing a light on at the stable, Sam decided to check the house first. There were several lights on inside, so he made his way to the back door. As he passed by the side of the house, he glanced over to see Nikki lying on her bed. Stopping dead in his tracks, he couldn't pull himself away from the sight of her masturbating. He knew he shouldn't be watching her, but he just couldn't turn his eyes away. He felt both turned on and guilty at the same time.

Moving closer to the side of the house, he peeked through the sheer curtains. She was so beautiful caught up in her desire. Sam could feel his cock becoming extremely hard in his jeans. Quickly unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, he pushed his boxer shorts from his hips. He stood there with his clothes around his knees as he felt pre-cum dripping from the tip of his cock.

Nikki was becoming more and more turned on as she raised her hips slightly and removed her panties. They were sopping wet and she couldn't stand the constricting fabric around her hips anymore. Taking one finger, she teased and rubbed her swollen clit faster and faster until her burning desire was starting to build.

Sam grabbed his fully erect cock and began stroking it slowly. He knew he would have to prolong his climax if he wanted to cum when she did. He could tell that she wasn't quite ready yet. The slippery pre-cum on the end of his cock provided the right amount of lubrication as he watched her trying to get off.

Keeping one hand on her clit, Nikki reached blindly into her nightstand drawer. Retrieving a vibrator, she looked at it with wanton need. Jessi had given her the vibrator when she had went off to college. Even though Nikki had never used a vibrator, it was the only thing she could use since Sam wasn't there to satisfy her at the moment.

When Sam saw the vibrator, he smiled wickedly to himself. It took all his willpower not to storm into her bedroom and take the vibrator away from her and show her what a real cock felt like.

Flipping the switch on, she continued to rub her clit with one finger. She slowly ran the vibrator against her inner thighs trying to get used to the sensation of its pulsating. When she couldn't stand it anymore, she placed the end of the vibrator against her tingling clit. The sensations it sent through her body made her arch her back.

"Ohhhhh." She tightly gripped one side of the bed. Moving the vibrator in a circular motion only intensified the sensation, and she felt herself becoming more and more brazen with it. Sam continued to occupy her every thought as she slightly moved the slim vibrator into her tight, wet opening.

Nikki thought back to the kiss she had shared with Sam in the wildflower field as she slid the vibrator a little deeper inside her. She found him so sexy with his soulful hazel eyes and his hard body. She shuddered at the thought of the smoldering look in his eyes right before he had kissed her.

That was all Nikki needed to achieve her orgasm. The sweet sensation erupted as she squeezed her eyes closed and cried out in pleasure. "Sammm!"

When Sam saw that Nikki was getting close to climaxing, he didn't hold back anymore. He pumped himself hard one last time thinking of how her soft, petite body would feel crushed under his with his rock hard cock sliding in and out of her. He could feel his pent up passion running the length of his cock as he threw his head back, in turn shooting his load into the nearby grass.

The Remington sisters never knew the Winchester brothers had visited them that night. Sam managed to make it back to the house before Dean; neither brother knew of the other's night of voyeurism.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The next morning Sam awoke to Dean suddenly bursting into his room. "Time to waaake up Sammmyyy." Dean sang as he opened the heavy curtains that hung on the windows, letting the bright sunlight in.

"What the hell?" Sam sat straight up in bed like someone had just thrown a bucket of cold water on him. "What time is it?" He asked groggily, rubbing his sticky eyes.

"It's time to get up, grumpy!" Dean laughed. "You can't spend all day in bed. We've got things to do!"