Supernatural: Watch Over Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam stared deeply into her eyes as he slowly ran his thumb across her lower lip. "You...um...uh...that is...uh...you had a piece of...um...food on your mouth." He stuttered.

"Oh." Nikki mumbled. That was the only word she could muster as the two of them stood face to face staring intently at each other.

"So you ready to go sis?" Jessi asked, breaking through the intense gaze between Sam and Nikki.

"Huh?" Nikki snapped back to reality. "Oh yeah, I guess we'd better head on home." Sliding into the driver's seat, Sam made sure her legs and arms were inside then he shut her door.

As Sam crossed in front and Dean stepped away from the car, Nikki started the Camaro. It's engine roared to life as the rumbling of the dual exhaust surrounded the foursome.

"See you later!" Jessi yelled out the window at Dean over the growling engine.

"What time?" Dean yelled back.

"Come over around one o'clock."

"Ok!" Dean smiled as he watched Nikki put the car into reverse.

Nikki smiled at Sam through the windshield giving him a small wave before she threw her right arm over Jessi's seat to back up.

Sam waved back and smiled. The brothers watched the candy apple red Camaro turn and head down the dusty driveway.

"As Mr. Rogers would say...it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood." Dean said, propping up on Sam's shoulder.

"I'll say!" Sam replied, as he watched the Camaro cross the small bridge and disappear around the bend. "So what are we gonna do until it's time to go see the girls?"

"I dunno, genius! You're the one that said we had something to do today remember? And by the way...what the hell, dude!"

"Just tryin' to give you a hard time bro." Sam laughed. "Just like when I happen to have no clothes when I came outta the shower, and who's standing there in the kitchen when I come out half-naked? Why Nikki of course."

"Ha, ha...yeah!" Dean laughed out loud. "You have to admit that was priceless and pretty funny too!"

"You should really use that power for good instead of evil, bro." Sam sneered. "Seriously, we need to go check the boards on the bridge. It looked kinda rickety when the girls drove over it."

"Yeah, I'd hate for two beautiful women to get stranded here because the bridge is out." Dean said sarcastically. "Sounds like a plan to me. Let's go get our tools and get to work."

To Be Continued.....Chapter 4 may be delayed for a while since I have started taking college courses this fall. Please don't give up on the next chapter of the story. I promise to have it for you as soon as I have the time to work on it. Thanks for reading!