SuperPussy - Episode #07

Info
AJ & Eliza discuss the ins & outs of masturbation.
73 words
4.36
68.1k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,026 Followers

Welcome Back!

So during SuperPussy 7 we address a letter we received about masturbation and talk about techniques - what we like, what works for us, finding out we used the same technique early in life. Of course we move on to practicing what we preach!

As always you can find the even numbered episodes on ElizaRichards's Lit page.

Thanks for being awesome listeners - you are sooo much fun!

๏ปฟ

--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,026 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you very much for sharing your telephone conversation. Two incredibly erotic and sexy women enjoying their phone call together. I wonder if anyone, man or woman can edge through this without exploding.

andthen97andthen97over 4 years ago

great conversation very informative an inside view so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ti was so good

you mad me cum so so hard thank you two and im 61 lov you too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Setting the bar....

I loved how Eliza was obviously in awe of the level of pleasure you not just achieve, but maintain! And what keeps a man going? Sustained pleasure with a partner who is not afraid to express what she wants or needs. And when an atmosphere of trust is established where she can participate in extending the level of pleasure---omg ---THEN one is able to witness the woman at her zenith.

Though I thank you for sharing....the sad news is I will forever be searching for the partner that knows herself as well and is not afraid to express as you, A.J. ---and you Eliza...what a devastating duo you make!

Ribeye91Ribeye91over 8 years ago
Lovin it

Miss AJ... gotta tell ya, I'm lovin these recordings with Eliza and now Emma too. I drive a truck in AZ for freight and I've been listening to you ladies for the past few work days. (Sorry, I know... LADIES. I remember one of you doesn't like that word. If it's you, my apologies, just the way I was brought up.) Laughing with you, moaning with you... wishing I could cum with you as well! But probably not a good idea while driving in Phoenix. I know it will be out of turn, but I just finished your set of Super Pussy and will now listen to Miss Eliza's side next. Thank you for the great (and arousing) time so I can listen to you!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affairย 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition.in Illustrated
Lara & Skyeย The unlikely love story of a lesbian & t-girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Grace Likes to Peeย A girl who likes to be wetin Fetish
Deportment in the Swinger Clubย Why creepy guys often don't get laid.in How To
The Cock Loving Coupleย A couple wants cock. They get so much more!in Erotic Couplings
More Stories