Super's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get you warmed up a little, shall we.".

"Oh please, I'm ready Sir; I'm ready right now..." She begged, desiring to be stuff with fingers or cock. "Owww...Shhhiit!"

She hollered not expecting the ringing slap that landed on her up turned cheeks. Using both hands, he beat her ass like he was playing the bongos. The furious fusillade of sharp blows landing on ZiZi made her beg for mercy immediately.

"Toxon, toxon, toxon," ZiZi cried.

"That's Yumi's word, get your own." Richie laughed.

His excitement grew as he watched the impacting shocks ripple through her flesh.

"Oh fuck...shit shit shit," she began pleading. "Please stop it stop it!"

Her begging became louder with each open hand slap. Richie snarled, but never eased on the spanking he was administering. ZiZi now had clawed two handfuls of the bed covers, and stuffed her face into it, to muffle the obscenities that streamed from her with each slap. Her bottom quickly took on a blush that's hue darkened with each smack. Richie never dreamed how arousing power play could be. He throbbed from the excitement and longed to free his swollen flesh.

ZiZi's shins and feet drummed the mattress like a child having a tantrum. Then Richie's slaps started to landed on her ass in a random fashion, the place and pace changing, to keep ZiZi from anticipating. When and where the next blazing hot impact would occur she could not tell.

In less then five minutes her voice became a hoarse rasp and Richie stopped the spanking.

He looked down at his palms he noticed they were red, and burning hot.

To douse his fiery hands he massaged them back and forth over the length of ZiZi's pussy, which was still very wet, he made sure to rub the pads against her clit. Next he stuffed her with each finger individually, slowly pushing in then pulling out using her juice like a salve to easy the sting.

Then with his open hand pressing all four of his fingers pressed together he slid into ZiZi's molten quim, up to his thumb. She started too trembled when the muscles and connective tissue surrounding her cleft cracked, burst and tenderize under the relentless thrusting of Richie's hand.

"Oh shit...you fucking fucker," ZiZi screamed.

Richie continued shoving until his hand slid in and out with little resistance. He stopped and as ZiZi relaxed believing he was finished. She forgot he had two hands, and he entered her quickly with his left. Already savaged by the right he hand fucked her smoothly and rapidly.

ZiZi wanted Richie to stop and allow her some recovery, but she feared if he stopped she might not be able to again feel the overpowering sensations of the pleasure she was experiencing. She cursed like a sailor using the tack to course her way to a relaxing orgasm. She was doing well until Richie twisted his hand and found her joy button.

Her eyes rolled back and ZiZi smashed against the shoals of ecstasy. Her body stiffened as a series of spasms wracked her from the near fisting. The big O tumbled ZiZi off her knees and with tears in her eyes she nodded her head at Richie.

"Yess... you mother fucking fucker, fuck yes...ohhh fuck cock, fuckme, fuckme..." ZiZi warbled.

Richie liked making her loose control. ZiZi enjoyed it too, none of her husband every made her come like that.

Richie was aware that each of his digits had been dipped, and glazed with ZiZi's sex "sauce", and he pressed them to ZiZi's lips.

"Now clean my hands," He ordered.

Obediently, ZiZi licked and sucked his finger and palms, until Richie was satisfied with the results. He glanced back at Yumi, to find she had assumed a different position than the one he left her in.

Her arms were extended and she griped the top edge of the computer pulling to her torso which she draped diagonally across the computer stand. With her knees bent to a shallow squat she ground herself back and forth on one the stand's legs.

She was so aroused Richie could hear the sounds made each time the metal pole worked across the wetness between legs. With her eyes wide open she made her oh face and stared blindly into the oblivion of another orgasm.

Richie had to rearrange his swollen member to relieve the painful pressure, of it trying to burst through his trousers. Walking over to her, he undid her bindings, and she flopped to the floor.

She tried to stand, but stumbled and winced in pain. Richie scooped her tiny body up in his arms, and carried her to the bed, where he laid her next to ZiZi. He undressed her wanting very much to ravish her completely, but he resisted that initial impulse. Fearing he would cum to quick and he didn't want the incredible feeling of power he had to end just yet.

He looked down at her staring up at him serenely, and he knew she would submit to anything he wanted.

Walking to the bathroom he took a towel and wet it. When he returned to the bedroom he proceeded to wipe the cool towel over Yumi. First gently sponging her forehead and cheeks, refolding the towel, he soothed her flushed neck and shoulders. When her breasts and belly were wiped she moaned softly like a kitten purring as Richie cooled her burning flesh with the refreshing towel.

He refolded the towel again, and stoked the thin pubes of her mons. She slowly spread her thighs wide as the cloth cleansed her. Her hand involuntarily covered her lips when a sigh escaped, as fingers peeled back the folds of her cum sticky sex, and she was softly dabbed and lightly wiped.

Rolling her over onto her belly, Richie stroked the towel down from the nape of her neck to small of her back. He skipped down to the flogged backs of her thighs, leaving her red rosy cheeks to sting and itch. After wiping her thighs, he stop there to traced a finger along an angry looking chain of budding welts on her backside. Then he finished by opening the cool towel and draped it over her battered ass flesh.

"Happy little blossom?" Richie said softly, it sounded corny, and he didn't know where that comment came from, it just slipped out.

Yumi softly nodded her head, and sighed as she curled into a fetal position, wrapping the towel around her hips. She loved a Dom knew how to curry his chattel when finished with them. The old adage "Rode hard and put up wet." was not something Yumi relished.

There was certainly more to the Super's boy than met the eye. She hoped ZiZi was taking note of Richie's thoroughness at being a Top.

Now Richie set his sites on finishing ZiZi, who was lying on the bed watching him and Yumi. He pulled the teddy over her head, and found the fabric sweat soaked, nearly to the point one could wring liquid from it. He dropped it to the floor where it landed with a wet plop. ZiZi lifted her butt to assist in the removal of her lace bottoms, which were soaked too.

Richie's hands roamed over her wet slippery body, enjoying the smoothness and satisfying way it filled his hand as he squeezed and kneaded it. ZiZi watched him, she too enjoyed the way he explored her. She had dogged him for months, and now he had made her beg for mercy, and all she really needed was a good old fashion fucking.

Oh well, she mused, but alas it was time to regain control of the situation. She watched him return to the bathroom, and heard him wetting another wet towel, for her wash up. She called out to him.

"Richie, you've been wonderful sweetie, but remember...tomorrow its work as usual. Richie? You hear me in there? Richie?" ZiZi nagged.

"Yeah...I hear you!" He grumbled.

He heard her alright, her voice grating, and chaffing his psyche. His temper was up again, and he wanted to punch the wall, but stopped, realizing he'd have to fix it.

Damn...fucking cunt, he screamed inwardly. He knew they were role playing, why did she have to bust his balls about the work, about her being in charge. He twisted the wet towel in his hands, wringing it over and over again. The last thing on his mind now was going back in there and soothing that bitch, ZiZi, especially while he still had a chubby.

"Richieeeeee...are you okay in there, hon?"

"Aaaaggghhhh!" He screamed, as he stuffed his fist into his mouth biting hard to muffle himself.

"I just want to pound the shit out of her," he mumbled to himself.

"Hey...you okay?" The grating voice whined once more.

"Yeah, I'm just great. Be right there," He called back while pulling off his t-shirt.

When he walked out neither woman looked at him, so they did not notice he was naked, except for the condom wrapping the thick seven inch limb jutting from his body. Had they bother to look; the shock may not have been so overwhelming.

ZiZi turned her head to look only at the last moment when he was right beside the bed, and by then it was to late for her to react accordingly to the engorged cock in her face. Expecting a gentle bathing she was rolling over leisurely.

Richie climbed on top of her grabbed her behind the knees and folded until knees met shoulders.

"Omygawd...Richie what are youu...dooowww!"

His only response was a grunt of effort while throwing her short legs farther apart, and slamming his hips against hers. Already stretched, and oozing from their previous activities, he slipped in balls deep. Battered and abused as she was, he glutted the soft flesh wholly, and vigorously, pounding deep to scourge her cervix.

Yumi bounced from the bed in the ruckus, and stood by the wall fearing that one or the other would get hurt. For about ten minutes he grunted and slapped his hips against her. ZiZi clawed and screamed, then she wanted more. They were so loud Yumi was sure folks heard them over in Shadyside.

He felt it in his belly the tightness of a nut, and squeezed the base of his dick as he whipped it from her. ZiZi grabbed at it put it back in. She need not have bothered, he plugged right back in to her; slightly lower.

"Owwwww...oh fuckkkk!" ZiZi screamed taking half his shaft up her ass before her muscles clamped down on him.

With his hips shaking and pushing he forced his way in, searing the tender lining of her asshole. Then he used the super's tight hot bottom for five more minutes. She cried for relief, and got it only when her body milked him and he finally cried out and spewed.

Moaning he rolled off the completely disheveled woman, and staggered into the bathroom. He called Yumi and made her roll the cooze slathered condom off his drooping cock. She dropped messy casing into the toilet and while he had her knees he had her hold his wilting organ while he took a post coital piss. He spanked her on the ass lightly for the silly giggle which escaped her when she shook him, and splattered a little pee on both of them.

Returning to the room he dressed in silence before heading for the door, tired and yet excited. Yumi watch him, with a sad expression on her pretty face, as she wiped down ZiZi.

"Tomorrow it's going back to usual, right," He yelled over his shoulder.

Spent beyond any physical activity she had ever participated in previously ZiZi weakly croaked, "Yes."

"Alright, but like you always say, Tomorrow is a day that never gets here!" Rich shouted back as the door shut.

The End

12