Superslut Ch. 1

Story Info
Ordinary woman becomes a sex-powered superhero.
3.1k words
4.19
70k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
102582
102582
16 Followers

It was a dark, moonless night and Katie had had the worst day. Her boyfriend, Hank, (who’d been away on business) called to say he’d found someone else and wouldn’t be coming back. And, on top of that if it wasn’t bad enough that she’d already been laughed out of the legitimate dancing world for sleeping with one of the rare, straight choreographers, now she’d lost her job dancing at the topless bar because she hadn’t fucked the owner. “I just don’t know when to keep my legs closed” She thought to herself.
It was no great surprise that the owner had lusted after her so much, she was, after all, a truly gorgeous woman, far better looking than any of the other girls at the club. Her body was athletically slim and perfectly curved, with silk smooth legs that , despite her five foot two height, went on forever. Her breasts were real, unlike many of the girls, and amazingly perky for their C cup size. Even without a bra (which she rarely wore) her nipples pointed up. Her ass was firm and toned, the perfect prelude to her amazing legs, and her stomach was washboard flat. She had full, pouty lips, a perfect, sexy face and long, light brown hair (tinted blonde in places) that hung down to her mid back. Her skin was lightly tanned and her eyes deep brown

Despondent, she headed for the fridge and got a bottle of cheap beer than slumped down onto the living room floor and drank it down as fast as she could. Finished, she set the bottle down and sat in silent contemplation for a moment. “What a day!” she finally said aloud “and now I don’t even have Hank to comfort me. ."

“Oh well,” this time in her head. “He was always lousy in bed anyway.”

That thought made Katie realise how long it had been since she’d gotten any action. She’d always been a very sexual woman and the three weeks away from her boyfriend had been torture, especially since she was consciously trying not to come until he got back so she could have a great climax with him in her, for once.

She sighed and headed to the kitchen for another beer then returned to her spot on the floor and gulped that one down as well. She was already feeling pretty tipsy, as her small body didn’t handle liquor very well at all.

All of a sudden she could swear she heard a voice in her mind. “Run!” it shouted. She looked around nervously then chalked it up to too much beer and relaxed.

“God I’m horny” she said aloud “I guess I’ll have to take care of that myself. ” Almost unconsciously her right hand came to sit on her ample bosom, caressing her soft breasts through the thin fabric of her tee shirt. Almost immediately her nipples responded by growing fully erect, rubbing painfully against the fabric of her tee.

Gasping slightly she pulled the shirt up, revealing her perfect tits and large dark pink nipples, as well as the small silver ring through each. Quickly her fingers went to work on the engorged tips, causing her to let out another, louder gasp and close her eyes in pleasure.

As all this was going on her other hand had undone the button of her tight jeans and pulled the zipper slowly down, showing the white lace panties below. Reluctantly she pulled her hand away from pleasuring her sensitive nipples and arched her hips into the air, sliding her pants off and throwing them to the side. As her right hand eagerly returned to her nipples, grabbing one of the rings and pulling gently on it, her left slid ever so slightly beneath her panties, slowly taking in the sensation of her small triangle of pubic hair rubbing against her fingertips.

Unable to wait any longer, she sped her hand up and felt the warmth of her sex only millimeters away. With one final push she sent her hand to the end of its journey, her fingertips swimming in the river of juices that flowed out of her.

The unmistakable, musty smell of her arousal permeated the room and her moisture had already soaked through her flimsy panties. Gingerly she dipped her finger into her wetness, then ran it up the slit of her pussy till she found a third silver ring, this one passing through the base of her throbbing nub. She took hold of the ring, being as gentle as she could then, suddenly, gave it a firm tug, sending waves of pleasure through her body and causing her hips to arch up off the floor.

Again she pulled a hand away from her nipple, this time to peel off her soaked panties and leave them dangling around one ankle. Her glistening , pink pussy and triangle of brown pussy hair came into view and she pulled even harder on her clitty ring, stretching the tiny red organ to more than twice its usual length and tilting her head back in a combination of pain and pleasure.

Her other hand found its way to the entrance of her cunt and she eased a finger into the dripping wet tunnel, feeling the walls, tight from weeks of unuse, contract franticly around it, pumping out more of her sticky juices. Her gasps continued and she tilted her head back in ecstasy, from the corner of her eye she noticed the two discarded beer bottles.

She pulled her finger out of herself as her other hand continued to tug at and massage her clit, then reached out for one of the bottles, a drop of liquid falling off of her finger tip. She paused for a moment in excited nervousness then plunged the narrow end of the bottle into herself a good four inches, until it got to wide to slide in easily.

Her cunt was going crazy, the muscles flexing around the bottle and trying desperately to pull it farther in. She took a deep breath and gave a strong push on the empty bottle with both hands. Slowly it slid farther and farther in, stretching her wider than she’d ever been and causing her to cry out loudly.

Finally the long bottle bottomed out against her cervix and she jumped slightly in surprise and pleasure. Biting her lower lip she pushed even harder than ever and finally felt the final barrier before her womb give as the bottle popped in another half an inch.

She was silent for what seemed like an eternity as her muscles struggled to adapt to the foreign presence and a puddle of her juices pumped out of her. Her cunt contracted wildly, driving her to new heights of pleasure and her clit was visibly throbbing as she teased it.

At last her eyes opened wide and she arched her hips up high into the air. A loud scream of “YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!” escaped her lips and one final shot of girlie cum spurted past the bottle.

All at once her body went completely limp and she lay there exhausted, her thighs covered in love juice and the rest of her covered in sweat. Breathing hard, she finally moved to pull the bottle out of her over-stretched pussy, which now struggled to return to its usual state.

After a moment of pulling the bottle came free of her cunts tight grip, sending a shooting pain through her body. She grimaced and gingerly stood, feeling the pain deep in her where she’d forced herself to take something far to large for her tiny frame. The thought that beer was made with yeast entered her mind and she cursed herself, thinking she’d have to go see her gyno as soon as possible for so many reasons.

The carpet was absolutely soaks with her thick, sticky juices, as were the panties that still hung about her ankle. Mentally, Katie chastised herself for not being more careful.

She’d had this trouble ever since she was just a girl, whenever she got that yearning all that mattered was cumming, no matter what it took to get there. Whenever she got hot, it seemed, she got stupid.

When she was younger she’d rubbed up against her mothers favorite couch pillow to get off, leaving a VERY visible stain. Her mother had claimed to buy the story about spilling a drink, but Katie always suspected she knew the truth.

Later that same year, she’d gotten that urge in the middle of school and brought herself off with a pen under her skirt. Unfortunately the cap hadn’t come back out with the pen and she’d had to go to the hospital to get it removed, she’d never lived that one down her entire high school life.

Then, a few years later, she’d straddled a car console and fucked herself with the gearshift, only to be caught by a cop checking her parked vehicle.

The most embarrassing time was when her father had caught her wanking herself off with a vibrator in the bathroom. The two had never spoken of it but were always uneasy together after that.

These were only a few incidents in a life filled with sexual misfortunes. Katie saw a show about Nymphomaniacs once, and strongly suspected she was one.

Sighing, she prepared to take a step, readying herself for the pain she knew would follow.

Surprisingly, she felt no pain at all, but instead a sense of strength she’d never known before. Now that she thought about it, her tipsiness had also vanished.

Then, she once more heard the voice in her head “Run!” it yelled “Get away!”

Now Katie was scared. “I must be losing my mind” she said to herself. Then, A noise came from outside, outside her eight-story apartment.

Gathering all her courage Katie walked to the window. “No!” the voice in her mind screamed. Ignoring it, Katie opened the window and stared, naked, into the cold night air. All was silent.

Then, all of a sudden a deep grumbling voice came from outside. “Yes. ” it said “You are the one, I smell sex on you!” Katie took a step back in shock, but before she could do anything else a thick, slimy green tentacle shot in through the window grabbing her about the throat. Dozens more tentacles shot in, followed by their master, a green blob of flesh with one giant eye.

A second tentacle found its way into Katie's throat, stifling her attempt to scream. “So” the creature said “You are the one I am to kill. Such a pity, a pretty little thing like you. How about one last fuck for the road!” Katie's eyes grew wide with terror and two rows of tears streamed down her face.

“Yes!” The voice in Katie's head again spoke “this is our chance! If only you had listened to me, now we’ll have to do this the hard way!”

Katie gagged on the creatures thick tentacle as four more grabbed her flailing limbs, holding her with a ferocious strength and pulling her legs wide apart. A fifth tentacle rammed itself into her pussy spreading her even wider than the bottle ever had.

She struggled to scream around the tentacle in her mouth and tried desperately to escape the monsters grasp. Alas, it was far stronger than she and she finally gave in, laying limply and sobbing as the creature raped her brutally. She could feel in intimate detail the slimy tentacle forcing its way deep into her pussy.

“There!” The voice in Katie's head yelled “The awakening is complete! I’ve given you the strength, now you must do the rest!” Suddenly, Katie felt a huge influx of strength and easily pulled free of the tentacles that grasped her limbs. In a state of shock she pulled the tentacles from her mouth and pussy, then punched the monster as hard as she could. It emitted a shrieking noise and raised a tentacle to swipe. Katie tried to jump out of the way, but felt her strength ebbing.

“Quickly!” the voice in her head commanded “Touch your self!” Katie obeyed, plunging a finger into herself and reluctantly using the creatures ooze as a lube. She noticed that her pussy had completely healed from the rape just seconds earlier.

“Use the power!” The voice commanded “Destroy the creature!”

Katie felt energy build up inside her abdomen as she franticly ran her fingers up and down her engorged clit. Then, all at once, she let the energy loose and a blast of red light shot from her eyes, searing the creature into a pile of dust.

Exhausted, Katie collapsed to the floor. “Very good!” the voice in her head said, “Now why don’t we go get cleaned up and I’ll explain what's going on. ” Still in shock. Katie nodded and walked to the bathroom, starting the shower and stepping in. “Mmmmm” the voice said as Katie looked at the massaging shower head “That’d feel pretty good right about now. ” Again obeying the bodiless voice, Katie rinsed her body off, then pulled the massager off its mount and held it to her clit. Her knees nearly buckled as the water hit her, but then she felt her strength start to return.

“S. . . so who. . . what are you?” Katie stammered, trying hard to concentrate despite the bliss the massager was giving her. “I am the soul of a Succubus” the voice answered “a creature from another world fueled by sex, I have bonded myself to your soul as I have done with generations of women in the past, for that is the only way I can effect your world and stop the threat that those monsters present. ” “Okay” Katie replied, remarkably calm “What are those monsters?” “Demons” The voice answered “From my world, they have found a way to travel between the worlds and wish to rule both, you have been chosen to stop them. Since you were but a girl I have watched you, preparing you for this day in your dreams, that is why you are able to take this so well, it’s also why you’ve always been so horny. ”

Katie paused for a moment and pulled the massager away from herself, now listening intently to the voice. “So sex gives me power?” She asked. The voice chuckled. “You should see what you can do after you cum a few times. ” it said wryly.

“Now a few basics. ” the voice said “From now on you have to climax at least once a day or you. . . we die. Also, your always going to look like you’ve been swimming in really cold water from now on and your always going to be pretty aroused. You’ll also get turned on by anything now. Understand?” “I. . . I guess. ” Katie replied meekly

“Oh!” the voice said all of a sudden as Katie stepped from the shower and toweled off “hold out your hand. ” Katie obeyed, putting her hand out into the air.

With a flash a sixteen inch long, pink, phallic wand appeared in her grasp. It had three buttons on it, one pink, one yellow and one silver. “Your weapon. ” The voice said “Touch the yellow button. ” Katie did just that and a blade of pure flame shot from the tip of the wand. “Impressive. ” she said clicking the button again to shut it off. “Push the silver button.” The voice said and a costume will be created for you from your subconscious. ” Katie shrugged and clicked the button.

All of a sudden there was a sensation like a million tongues licking every inch of her body. Then, almost instantly she found herself in a complicated outfit.

She wore a tight pink bustier that descended no lower than her belly button and left a better part of her magnificent bosom bare while pushing her tits together to create cleavage a man could drown in, her rock hard nipples pushed out against the skin tight garments and she noticed that her nipple rings were now hanging outside her bustier and passing through both the cloth and the flesh. Below that was the tiniest pair of pink silk panties Katie had ever encountered. Over that was a pink pleaded mini skirt, the kind cheerleaders wear, that started six inches beneath her bellybutton and ended about even with her crotch, leaving the slimmest sliver of panty visible. A pair of pink knee high boots with six inch heels covered her feet and thigh high stockings with pink garters crept up her legs from beneath them. A pair of long pink gloves that came up to her mid biceps and a pink face mask completed the outfit.

Katie stood and admired herself for a moment, then, out of curiosity, pushed the last button on the wand. Without warning, the wand began to ferociously vibrate in her hand. What's more, Katie felt a unique sensation as her new panties eased their way into her cunt, seeming to grow to a full eight inches in length and harden, they too began to vibrate wildly. Katie lifted her skirt and looked shocked at her undergarment, it had not outwardly changed at all.

“Oh yes. ” The voice said “I forgot to mention those, designed to give you a boost when you need it most. ” Katie closed her eyes and smiled “Its working. ” She said. Reluctantly, she pushed the button again and the panties pulled their way out of her.

“Well” Katie said “If I’m going to be some king of super slut I’m going to need some way to support myself, any ideas?” “Yes” the voice responded, “yes, I know the perfect job for you. . . ”

* * * * *

Meanwhile, far away, a dark creature cloaked by the deepest shadows lurked on its golden throne quietly awaiting the return of one of its loyal servants.

“Master” an obviously frightened voice came at last “T. . . The soldier you sent is dead. . . the carrier was able to complete the awakening. ”

At once the dark creature turned to face the sniveling, frightened messenger that had brought this foul news. “Damn you!!” the master yelled in a thousand voices at once. “I told you to send the best!!”

“I. . . I’m sorry master. . . ” The messenger replied “She was just a human girl. . . I. . . I thought. . . ”

The sentence was cut short by a blast of white hot flame from the masters hand. “Your thoughts are inconsequential!” He roared to the deceased toady. “But now” His voice more quiet now “A new round of the game has begun. I believe the time has come for my newest servant to prove his worth. ”

To Be Continued. . .

102582
102582
16 Followers