Superstation Sex: The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels great in you..", he replied, then feeling her push herself back on him, he pulled out half way and pulled her hips hard into him, thrusting forward at the same time, digging deeper into her as his hands squeezed her waist. Then again, slowly pulled out, almost close to full withdrawal before plunging hilt deep back into her..establishing a slow but steady and forceful rhythm.

Karli spread her knees slightly on the bed and followed his rhythm, first drawing forward with her weight on her hands, then leaning back onto him. Her full breasts dangled beneath her, nipples hard at diamonds, waving slowly in time with her motions. After a dozen slow strokes, her hips begin to fall back to meet him a little faster, and she groaned at the increasingly pleasing feeling of his cock pumping in and out of her.

Fury increased the speed and force of their rhythm as he felt her pushing back against him harder, after a moment, he stopped pulling on her and let her push back against him as he put a foot on the outside of her leg. He released a hand from her waist and put it in the small of her back and leaned forward.

Now on one knee with his hand pushing her back down to arch more and the other firmly clutching her waist, he began pounding her, his cock digging in much deeper than before and bringing a loud "smack" sound as her ass and his hips collided.

Her back curved obediently around his hand as she took up the faster rythm. Her tits bounced more rapidly, and she enjoyed the site of them. She was only sorry that from this angle, Martin couldn't. Twisting slightly, she looked back over one shoulder to watch him bang her. She'd envisioned this for a long time, and she felt an intense sense of fulfillment underlying the feeling of being filled.

Fury locked eyes with her and seeing the lust in them, combined with the peripheral view of one of her tits bouncing back and forth as she twisted to see him over her shoulder, made him grow even harder..the sight was perfect. Her ass bouncing off of him, the muscled line that went up her spine the look in her eyes as he drove into her deeper and harder, the lone nipple popping into view then disappearing with each thrust, all combined and formed a perfect image of what he'd imagined being with her was like.

As he grew harder, she grew wetter, and his strokes touched the inner reaches of her pussy, finding the spots that made her moan louder and press harder against him. The alcohol she had imbibed earlier was not masking any of her physical enjoyment, and she felt herself growing closer to the height of her passion. "Ooooh yea..." she wailed in a pitch slightly higher than her normal voice as she continued to watch him over her shoulder.

Fury frowned in concentration as their rhythm raised to a fevered pitch, she was taking his full length as his balls smacked on her clitoris with each powerful stroke. The sounds she made alone were enough to send him over the edge, combined with their mingled scents, the juice dripping down the back of her legs and the front of his all coalesced into an erotic vision he had fantasized about countless times..but her pleasure was paramount to him and he held back, he grew rock hard and stayed that way.

He continued pounding her, listening to her sounds of pleasure and figuring out where her "spot" was..that one angle that all females of all species have that gives them the most intense orgasm imaginable. The moment he found her spot, he tilted his pelvis to that angle and drove into her with unrelenting force, scooting her forward with each thrust.

She had to turn and face back towards the front as the force of his pumping made it necessary for her to grab hold of the bedding. Just as she got a grip on the coverlet, the slight change in angle caused her pleasure to peak and she arched dramatically, her whole body tensing as she threw her head back with lips parted. The force of her orgasm took her breath away leaving her contracted and silent for several seconds before a noise that was part moan and part inarticulate yell escaped her.

Fury felt her body stiffening but kept up their rhythm, letting her ride the wave as he closed his eyes and absorbed the sensations. Her body tensing under his powerful grip, her scent and the silence..the moment she went silent he could feel her pussy tighten around his cock, squeezing him tightly and covering him in her juices as her toes curled from the energy build up.

The moment she broke her silence and yelled for him, he let his self control drop and stopped the full strokes he had been pounding her with. He instead pushed in deep and held himself there as he moved his hips slowly, grinding into her. He looked at her one last time, memorizing her wild hair, sweat glistened body, her hands curled into fists full of sheets; and the sound she made for him..all burned into his memory before he closed his eyes and pulled her hard onto him and came as deep as he could go.

As the downhill waves of her own orgasm still rippled through her, she felt him tighten and release inside her and she squeezed her pussy muscle to draw out every last drop of juice from him. Her fists unclenched from the bedding then, and her moans died down to whimpers of satisfaction. As he finished off, her arm felt suddenly limp, and she collapsed down onto her elbows, panting.

Fury groaned as he felt her squeezing him, their combined juices running out of her, dripping down her legs and off his balls as he exhaled sharply and looked down at her ass. Holding his breath with tension as he put both hands on her cheeks, he pushed on her gently and withdrew from her slowly, watching her lips still hold onto him as his cock slid out. He exhaled deeply as his length finally emerged, bringing with it a flood of their mingled cum from her still open pussy that ran down her leg in rivulets, he marveled at her for a moment looking her body over in awe.

Then leaning forward, he put a hand beside her on the bed and crawled over her legs before falling forward on his side, collapsing next to her as he took deep steady breaths and watched her closely.

She slid her legs out from under her and sank to her stomach, for now paying no mind to the puddle of wetness she was leaving on the bedclothes. She folded her arms beneath her head and turned to look at him. His naked body was no less awe-inspiring in the aftermath than during their raging passion, only now that he was still she could better appreciate the more subtle lines of his muscles and the artistry of his tattoos. She smiled at him, knowing the late night exertion and the alcohol she'd embibed would soon pull her down into sleep, and she was eager to wake up and realize this hadn't been a dream.

He returned her smile and laid his head on his arm as his free hand brushed a loose strand of hair from her face, then let his fingers drift gently over her shoulder and down her spine. He said nothing, knowing that words would only steal the moment from him.

He sat up and retrieved the blanket that they had scooted off on the floor during their love making, pulling it up and over them before laying back down beside her and draping an arm over her..laying silently, listening to the sound of their breathing, admiring her beauty and absorbing the moment.

12