Superstitions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

"Give it to me good, George. Fuck me hard; shove your cock all the way in my pussy. Yeah! Yeah! Like that!" Moira was moaning from the pleasure she was getting when she wasn't telling me how to give her even more.

I was also moaning when I wasn't telling Moira how great her pussy was and how much fun I was having. When we weren't moaning or talking about each other's sex organs, we were kissing with our mouths open.

After a long, tremendously pleasurable period of talking, moaning, kissing and, especially, fucking, Moira told me, "I'm getting ready to cum, George. I need more on my clit."

"Okay," I told her. "Your clit deserves the best I've got." I moved up a few inches above her so my cock was plunging more down and up, instead of straight in and out.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's it. I'm almost ready to cum." Moira fucked back even harder when I increased the speed of my strokes into her pussy. Her hips were still rocking strongly under me and her legs were thrusting out beside me like two pistons. I expected her to have a really great orgasm and later, when Moira described it to me, she compared it to an avalanche, beginning slowly but enjoyably with the first penetration, and building slowly but steadily to a tremendous climax.

"Oh! Oh!" Moira cried out when she started cumming. Her arms tightened around my back, digging her green fingernails into me. Her legs stopped moving like pistons and tightly squeezed my hips. I pounded into her and she pounded back just as hard, her ass actually leaving the bed as her pussy met me, and then being driven back onto the bed as I drove my cock all the way into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Keep fucking me!" Moira demanded and I was glad to comply.

For almost five minutes we kept fucking while Moira kept cumming, both of us loving every second, until Moira cried out "YES!" and squeezed me extra tightly with her arms and legs while driving her pussy against me with all her strength. After her climax, she totally relaxed on the bed, her arms flopping at her sides and her legs releasing their grip on my hips. I continued driving my cock into her pussy until I also climaxed, ejaculating heavily into my condom. We lay together in a happy pile on the bed.

After my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, I got off Moira and we lay side by side, smiling at each other. Moira pointed at her green garters, the only thing she was wearing on her lovely body because her stockings had slipped off her ankles. "I'm glad you left my garters on, George, because they really brought me luck today. I had some of the best sex today that I have had in a long time."

I kissed Moira, with affection, not lust anymore, on her full green lips. I was also glad I had left her lucky green garters on because I had some really great sex that day too.

* * *

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people's opinions, either good or bad, so please vote to tell me what you think, and leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to anybody who leaves his or her email address or Literotica handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12