Superstitions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake grabbed onto Jeff's face again and started to face fuck him. I crouched down and shot a few of those and then crabbed my way closer to Jake and zoomed in and set my camera on the action setting. I waited a bit till I saw the way Jake's stomach muscles started to flex in that peculiar rhythm, his body started to shudder and cave into the bliss and then I triggered my camera which let out a burst of shutter clicks just as Jake pulled himself out of the warmth of Jeff's mouth and began to spew its pleasure over the other boy's blissful face. I let the camera go for another moment as the last spurts from Jake's cock hit lower on the boy's neck and then chest and then I clicked it again to stop it.

I stood and shot a few more carefully framed pictures of the pearly ejaculate on Jeff's tanned skin and then I got up and moved to my collection of cards. There were still plenty of frames that could've fit on there, but I would've hated to have run out in the middle of another scene. As I was snapping in a new card, Jake had gone to my pile of neatly folded towels and tossed one over Jeff's head. "You're a mess, you cum slut!" he kidded. Jeff gave a nervous little giggle and then wiped Jake's leavings off of himself. I turned around after slipping in a new card and turned the camera back on and pointed the lens at Jake who was cleaning his cock with a towel. He turned towards me and put his fingers in a V and stuck his tongue through to be lewd at me. "Stop it, Jake, you're turning me on," I retort after taking the shot and checking the screen to make sure it came through, which it had.

"Hey, remind me when we're looking over the pictures to tell you about the dream I had about you," Jake said and he gave me a wink. "Oh, reminds me, Jeff- er- Buckley… Buckwheat… Laura often lets me perv on my photos after the shoot if you wanna hang around and check yourself out.

Jeff had just come from behind the towel and shook his head. "Nah, man. I'll see 'em soon enough probably. I'm going out later, gotta skate!"

I raised my eyebrows and made a mental note NOT to ask about the dream; especially if Jake was so eager to share. It was probably something rather debauched and I'd just get uncomfortable; which I was pretty sure was the point of the exercise. "Righty then, Jake, I want you to push Jeff to the floor and do that skulky slithery thing and then suck him off," I said directly.

The words made Jeff's eyes widen in shock at my bluntness and blush a bit. "Aww… he's blushing, Jakey! Hah!"

"Don't you mack on my boy, sassypants! You with your sweet talking… he's mine I tell you, all mine!" Jake shot back as he jogged over to the boy and hugged him possessively as I rolled my eyes and dodged back behind the camera.

"Shut up and work, sperm breath!" I said as I started to frame the shot.

"Just you watch me, cunt licker!" he shot back as he did as I asked.

He pushed Jeff back down onto the floor before he crouched himself. He had this rather cat-like crawl with an almost purring intense look that photographed brilliantly. His hips swayed very slightly as he slithered up the other boy's body, his muscles just seemed to ripple in this predatory way. Leaning down, he dragged his tongue up Jeff's inner calf up to his inner thigh till he reached the other boy's groin.

I can't even tell you how many photographs I shot of that alone, just the movement and the grace of the boy turned sex into an organized ballet. He leaned on one hand as the other moved over the other boy's manhood. He scooped up Jeff's scrotum and leaned down to hiss him behind his sac. Slowly, he pulled each testicle in and out of his mouth as his fingers started to stroke the other boy's cock. Already it was having an effect on Jeff, and who could blame him, really? Watching it was hot enough, being on the receiving end….

Jake's blue eyes flicked up to me as he was sucking and I shot a few photos of just that look of lust and passion. He folded himself down another level as he rested his weight on his elbows and his ass raised up into the air in perfect pale orbs. He licked up and down Jeff's shaft as he slid one hand under the other boy who raised his hips as if there would be no way to resist anything that Jake did. Quickly I shot a few photos of Jeff's pained expression, the way his face blushed and his cheek went slightly blotchy as he tried to hold on.

I crouched down to Jeff's side and shot a few photos of his cock sliding in and out of Jake's mouth. Jake had a very animated approach to cock sucking; he didn't just suck straight up and down, his head twisted a bit. He would try his mouth in different positions and always followed it up with his hand. Jake's face contorted with concentration as he relaxed his throat, and I could hear Jeff's cooing as he undoubtedly scraped lightly at the back of the other model's throat. *click. His hips moved up again and I could see in Jake's flexing bicep and forearm that he was fingering the other boy's anus. *click.

Jake slid back and the boy's cock fell out of his mouth with a small pop and his cock hitting his stomach was like the sound of wet meat. He pulled the Jeff's leg up and twisted him slightly so that his ass cheeks would splay open so I could get a few shots of this initial anal penetration. *click. My boy was really entirely too good to me, I didn't even have to ask. Once Jeff could be trusted to keep his leg up and in place, Jake's hand moved up to pull at his cock again as he leaned down to tongue the pulsing, wanting bunch of muscles his fingers were invading. *click.

Jeff's body convulsed and spasmed in pleasure of the rimming as Jake's tongue smoothed and teased at the delicate nerves of his opening. *click. His fingers worked delicately on Jeff's cock, sliding in a simple rhythm although his fingers would part slightly so he could feel the ridge of each appendage as it passed. Pulling his fingers out of the other boy, he spit on his fingers and wiggled them around a bit and inserted two fingers, pressing along inside of him. *click.

I watched through the camera lens as the two fingers turned to three, I noted Jeff's white knuckles as he gripped with terrific effort at the fabric on the floor of the studio. His jaw was set and he was so desperately trying to hold on. Jake sensed this and stopped stroking him for a moment but kept working at his anus, toying with him and widening him. Instead, Jake used his hand to stroke himself as he looked at Jeff and then smirked at me. He leaned in to whisper, "You know, when you bend over like this, I can totally see your tits."

"I have to keep you boys from cumming too fast somehow, sperm breath," I quip back to him as I try to pull my shirt back so it won't gape open like that.

"Maybe you should flash Buckwheat there, cunt licker," he taunted back and I playfully kicked out at him.

I stood up and stepped back again as I saw Jake's expression change to lusty and tossed him a condom which he put on quickly. I shot the full frame of the boys and then as Jake started to clear his throat to let Jeff know he was going to enter him, I moved in again. First he pressed his head against the boy's wanting entrance. *click. Gently, he pressed the head of his cock in. *click. After a beat for Jeff to finally relax completely, and then he pushed himself in slowly. *click.

Jeff reached down to stroke himself as Jake moved the other boy's legs up over his shoulders. Jake gave a few shallow strokes at first to test how well the boy could take it, I watched the stretched skin whiten and then redden a bit as he moved. *click. I nodded to Jake to go for it and he moved his hips up and back and then started to pound the boy relentlessly. I moved around the scene and Jake would adjust himself. When I wanted an overview, he moved his head back so I could catch frames of his glistening cock coming out of the willing hole and frames of it pressing back in.

I moved behind them, lay on the floor to catch frames of Jake's balls slapping the back of Jeff's ass. Finally I moved to the side to again capture the penetration in full frame before I stepped back to see the scene as a whole. Jeff's face was indeed a bright red and his hand moved furiously over his own erection. Jake went a rather blotchy red in the face as he gasped for air and muttered his pleasure to whatever heathen or debauched god who would stop to listen to him.

Jeff suddenly cried out, "I…" and I ran over to him and clicked over to my action setting and then said "Go on…"

After a moment I could see the ejaculate start to spurt and I pressed down on the trigger of my camera to let fly the frame captures of it. His own cum hit firstly and impressively all the way up to his neck and then gave less dramatic bursts later to lower parts of his chest and finally dribbled down to his abdomen. When he had stopped I turned the setting back off and then gave the boy a moment to recover.

When he seemed ready and I was ready again with my setting in place I nodded to Jake who pulled out, stripped off the condom and wanked until his own leavings were doubling up the white already on the other boy's chest. I shot as much as I could, trying to catch the ejaculate spurting out of him until it slowed down and started to ooze and dribble over his hand. I stopped the constant clicking and just took a couple of shots of the spent cock and then Jake cleared his throat and pulled his fingers up to taste himself and looked at me coquettishly.

I laughed and took a few shots like that and then moved away again. Jake slithered over Jeff and pressed his clean chest to the sperm coated one and wiggled around in it and gave Jeff one last happy parting kiss. *click. Then he peeled himself back up and I shot a few frames of both of their chests and called it a day.

"Alright, dirty boys. Time to DNA-up my lovely towels," I said to them as I tossed them each another clean towel. I left them in the room alone to do what they needed to, whether that was simply to clean up or to exchange phone numbers, kisses, more blowjobs, whatever they were going to get up to while I grabbed my extra card and headed to the computer.

I was just downloading the second card when I heard Jake say, "Hey, it was nice working with you."

I stood up and handed Jeff his check in an envelope, no one needed to know who made what, it was a job after all. I let him know that he did a great job and I'd let him know if something else came up. He had done a decent job. He was no Jake, but then, nearly none of them were.

When I came back to my desk, Jake was already there, scrolling through the photographs. "What did you think of him?" I asked Jake about Jeff.

"Seems alright. He's no me."

"Yes, well, we can all thank the goddess for that. I'm not sure the world could handle another one of you."

Jake snorted and stopped here and there to admire either the photography or his own body, it was often hard to tell with him.

"He didn't have much personality. Kind of boring. Decent fuck, though. So… you want to know about my dream?" he asked.

I sighed and moved to one of the squashy chairs in my office and flopped down. "I suppose I'll endure it if you must," I responded to him with a smirk.

He spun around in my black leather chair so that he could look at me. "Well, you had a new client and this time you had to photograph yourself fucking a man. You chose me," he said with his eyes sparkling.

"Ew. I hope I got paid well enough to fend off the diseases I was undoubtedly infected with!" I protested playfully.

"You know I'm clean, bitch!" he said, feigning hurt. "No, it was great… I was being you. You lay against the wall in your studio and you spread yourself wide for me and played with yourself. Your fingers were going like mad, and I was amazed. I told you that we were about to fuck and it was all your sexuality stealing camera's fault!" he said.

"Yeah… well.. pfft.." I tried to sound casual and desperately thought of something else, anything else in the room to not think about those images. I was willing to do anything to not think of ripping the clothing off of Jake and forcing him to reenact the dream.

I could tell by Jake's devious smile that his mission had been accomplished. "Shut up, skank!" I said to him although he hadn't said anything at all.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Pfft. You wish."

"You want my cock, just admit it."

"Must everyone want to fuck you? Will you only be happy when you can tell your friends you've converted a dyke?"

"I thought you were bisexual?"

"Well… er.. yeah. But…" I trailed off. But what? What was I going to end that sentence with exactly? My brain was lacking the blood it needed to quip or even respond rationally as it had all pooled much lower and my heart was knocking hard in my chest, not being helpful at all.

"You're just too much of a professional, hm?" he asked.

"Yes! That's it," I said and then to make it seem less like I'd forgotten I said, "And I'd appreciate it if you'd remember that before you go off telling me about your perverted and sick dreams." Then I smirked and winked at him far more bravely than I felt.

"Yeah well, I'm too professional, too," he said as he spun back around. Was that a look of hurt? No… he was just mad I didn't admit to wanting him. Just another greedy model that had to be attractive to everyone, I assured myself.

He drummed his fingers on my desk for a moment and then said, "Yeah, well… I've gotta go. I'll be back for that shoot on Wednesday, OK? I'll give you a call to confirm and I swear I won't be late this time."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I believe that. This one is with George, OK? I'll try to make sure he has some mints before you get here."

Jake bowed to me as if I were a diety, "Bless you."

I moved passed him and handed him his check and he smiled and leaned in to kiss me and I offered him my cheek. "Wednesday?"

"Wednesday."

"Lock on your way out, k?"

"You got it." And my heart didn't stop pounding until after I heard his car start and then drive away.

12