Superstore Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of sequel to 'Superstore Action' by XXXerxes37.
1.9k words
3.99
41.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction – dear readers, this story forms Part 1 of my sequel to the story "Superstore Action" contributed to Literotica by XXXerxes37and 'inspired' by me if you would like to look it up. My Master has helped me to plan this revenge. This takes place 11 years in the future when I am/will be 43 years old.

*

The superstore manager and his friend are travelling with me in the back of a limo I have hired for the purpose. They are blindfolded. The friend has his hand down the back of my panties and is gently fingering my slightly moist and sticky butthole with his finger tip. The manager has my tits out and is squeezing and slapping one while sucking the other deep into his mouth and biting the flesh.

We have been driving for 20 minutes or so and I am already well gone; my pussy is extremely wet, my panties soaked and three fingers of my right hand are sliding slowly in and out, maintaining my arousal and keeping on the edge of orgasm. The index finger and thumb of my left hand have a grip on the manager's nose as he sucks deep on my tits such that to draw breath he must relinquish his mouth's hold on my tit every so often and slobber and gasp for breath. I am also grinding my ass around on the leather rear seat of the limo making it as easy as possible for the friend's finger tip to penetrate my tight sticky asshole and pick up as much of the lubrication my pussy juices and ass juices will afford.

They are enjoying this experience as much as I am, for I know that these activities fulfill for them their individual greatest desires and fantasies. Although they cannot see, they are each in their own private sexual heaven. If I required proof of this, I need look no further than the two massive erections being enthusiastically masturbated in front of my eyes by their free hands.

I know who is in control every bit as much as they do (me!) and their pleasure is only permitted for as long as it brings me pleasure. My pleasure is immeasurably heightened in the knowledge that these two naked and blindfolded men masturbating beside me, are completely entranced by the sexual delights my body offers to them and which, up till now, I have allowed them free access.

They are naked, bodies glistening with the Johnson's baby oil that I had liberally squirted on them earlier. Their erections too are shining in the glare of the limo's rear seat courtesy lights and I smile to myself as I watch them fist furiously on those oily cocks to try to get the necessary friction they require to bring themselves to the point of ejaculation.

I try to imagine what is going through their minds. Will I keep them blindfolded and driving around for a long time? Should they masturbate to a climax while they have my body where they want it or will I allow them even greater pleasures for which they should save that first and most powerful eruption of semen from their dicks?

If they could see how I was dressed I expect their climax would be even easier to achieve – on those few occasions when my master permits me to be dominant, I have always worn the same outfit – knee high black patent stiletto boots with front laces, sheer black opera length, fully fashioned seamed nylons with a Cuban heel, tightly laced and boned black satin waspie with 16 suspenders with metal clasps, black cotton panties and a black quarter cup bra which lifts and thrust out my 38FF mammaries, black satin opera gloves, black choker and my black latex 'catwoman' mask which forces my long blonde hair up through the narrow channel in the hood to a high pony tail and then to cascade down the centre of my back.

The limo arrives at the rear entrance to the stock room of the superstore and I use the toes of my booted feet to nudge each of them in the scrotum ensuring that the front laced boots scrape across the exposed bulbous heads of their cocks. The young black driver joins me and my 'friends' in the back seat to collect his fare. He can't be more than 20 and is extremely over weight – I sink my fingers deeper into my pussy as I shudder with the thought of all that young black flesh within reach! There is more than enough room for him to lie out flat on the floor by the back seats which he does while I rise up, lower my panties to my ankles and straddle his face, squatting so that I can ensure my ass cheeks spread wide for his long and eager tongue.

(The driver's 'fare' had been prearranged so no words needed to be exchanged and my 'friends' were unsure what was now happening.)

I roughly slapped their blindfold faces and pulled their mouths open so I could spit into them while enjoying the attention my driver's tongue was giving me. I released his very long thick black cock from his uniform trousers and stroked it in rhythm with the tongue fucking he was giving me – I took one of each friend's hands and pulled them to my tits motioning so they would know I wanted them squeezed and slapped.

By now the black driver was fully erect so I ripped open his shirt so I could play with his ample belly then leant forward to suck as much of his 10" shaft into my mouth as I could – about 8" I managed.

I am finger fucking my pussy, bouncing my ass on the black driver's tongue and bobbing my head up and down on his shaft, enjoying the sensation of the squeezing and slapping of my tits and the power and the revenge still to come.

Suddenly overcome with a desire to taste a good measure of hot salty semen but at the same time keep my friends in suspense, I lower my head right over the black shaft until the rigid knob end is embedded right at the back of my throat, causing me to gag. Controlling my gag reflex I bob the back of my throat gently up and down on the rigid shaft, moving one hand round to tickle the driver's balls. My tits are pressed right into his massive belly and I can feel him thrusting upwards to meet me; I squeeze his balls gently and with perfect timing withdraw my head to grip the base of his helmet gently between my teeth and close my lips over his shaft, sealing his knob end completely in my mouth just as his orgasm explodes.

I close my eyes and concentrate on willing as large a load of thick hot cream from his ball sack as possible – one, two, three, four, five, six, seven .......... Fourteen, fifteen times his thick cock pulses and with each pulse I am rewarded with copious volumes of the young man's fresh spunk in my mouth. I recalled our arrangement made one week ago – he was to abstain from any form of sex until he had completed his task for me and judging by the massive amount of fresh cum in my mouth, it appeared he had done as he was instructed.

If only I could swallow it all down but I had other plans for this load of spunk. Turning to the manager I grabbed his blindfolded face and drew it towards mine. I pressed my lips against his and he, as expected, eagerly opened his mouth expecting my deep French kiss. I opened my lips to oblige his probing tongue and filled his mouth with the black driver's salty parcel and maintained mouth contact while gripping his nose once again with my thumb and index finger.

I could sense that the manager was unsure – he had probably worked out that I had deposited a massive load of cum in his mouth and he was aroused and unable to get release from my kiss. Perfect! I rose from my squatting position on the black driver's face and moved round to straddle the manager, now kneeling in front of me as I kept my lips on his and my fingers on his nose. Grabbing his stiff dick roughly between my booted knee caps I managed to sandwich his knob end between my knees right at the top of my boots so that the rough leather and my silky flesh were providing a combined stimulus to his already hypersensitive cock. Back and forth, back and forth, I gyrated my knees faster and faster at the same time lifting my mouth free.

The dirty helpless bastard before me opened his mouth and started to gargle the huge load of spunk and spittle in his mouth while fucking my boot tops ever more urgently. He looked so pathetic that I couldn't resist spitting large gobs of saliva onto his blindfolded face and slapping him. I squeezed my knees together as hard as I could and leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "Spunk on my boots you pathetic worm, and swallow that cum down like a good little boy."

His body stiffened like a man shot and I looked over my shoulder to see him spray his cum in massive spurts over the belly of my black driver. Each spurt was huge and must have shot at least 4 feet through the air. I turned back and slapped him again at the same point as he opened his throat to absorb the semen offering in his mouth. I shoved him away and spun round to kneel and lick the spunk off my driver's body – I licked up and swallowed every drop – I think I deserved it.

Then I remembered the friend, now standing but still wanking his oily dick 15 inches from my face. I engulf his shaft with my mouth. After all, spunk always tastes better straight from the scrotum! For the second time in 10 minutes, I push my head right over the stiff shaft of a fully erect cock until the knob end is embedded right at the back of my throat. Again I control my gag reflex and bob the back of my throat gently to and fro on the rigid shaft. Sometimes a cock will discharge a few spurts of watery seminal fluid prior to the full onset of orgasm and this is just such an occasion as I feel the runny liquid dribble right down to my tummy.

Desperately resisting the reflex reaction of my throat to close over and eject this throbbing male member, I gurgle and splutter with delight, my own impending 2nd orgasm brought on by the sense of near asphyxia until the friend thrust his shaft forward and with a roar unleashes one massive ejaculation of sperm deep into my thorax. Time stood still as it seemed like a tap had been turned on in this guy's dick and I thought I was going to die, drowned in a fresh load of hot spunk. Then he withdrew his stiff member and I was able to gulp, savouring the taste of the very fresh, very large discharge I had received.

I had no time to recover as I had to regain my composure – thankfully the sound of the rear door of the limo opening and the cool blast of night air brought me to my senses.

To be continued in part 2