Supper's Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingernails raked across my back to urge me on as another finger burrowed up her juicy arse, then another which clenched the muscles of her cunt convulsively around the thick hot meat embedded firmly within the inner sanctum of her body that gushed as she came harder, saturating my balls that rested on her love lips and almost taking me over the edge, which I avoided by taking deep gulps of air, redolent with musky passion, until the tremors subsided.

We rested in each others arms and held the moment with our eyes; kissing softly, then with renewed passion in feeling another wave of pleasure carry us onward and upwards. I slid each finger slowly from her ring and lovingly caressed her slick wet cleft as she rolled her tongue around mine and playfully rubbed the tip of my nose with hers. I smiled and pulled my prick slowly from her slit to elicit a protesting groan from her as I gasped to feel the night air envelop the hot wet flesh. "Roll around babe," I whispered.

She grinned in understanding my intention and deftly turned to present me with a delectable choice which I deferred to her by simply hooking an arm around behind her knee to lift her leg up as I stretched my length along her supine thigh until she grabbed my cock to guide it up to that gorgeous arse which showed little resistance as I smoothly slid inside with a blissful sigh at feeling the soft fundament smothering me in heat. Tracy held her breath until my balls bumped onto the perineum, then gave a long shuddering moan in feeling me hold it right there. She stroked my sacs with her fingers that proceeded to slip up into her juicy cunt as she hefted her breast up to suck on a nipple while I draped her leg over my hip and held her hand there to join the feast; kissing her lips around it, then lifting her arm to run my tongue along it and lick all the way up underneath to savour the fresh taste of her as I felt her fingers caressing my cock which began to move gently down until the tight ring hugged the glans and then back up until it filled her completely.

Tracy twisted her upper body and curled her arm round my neck to pull me into another long sensual kiss, while plying her fingers nimbly into her juicy cunt as I gently fucked her arse with deep smooth strokes; cupping her neck with one hand and caressing her breasts with the other until our bodies moved with one accord from absolute bliss to perfect rapture, becoming completely immersed in the harmony we sustained bygrokking each other, cherishing every moment of the love we made.

I moved my hand from her breasts to trace the fingers over her face as though seeing my lover for the first time, and in a way I wastruly seeing her. The eyes are said to be the windows of the soul, but usually we draw a veil over the deeper secrets therein; now her eyes beguiled me with the truth of her feelings and I gazed with wonder at the beauty in my arms.

She offered each of her fingers, thick with love juice, to my lips and I sucked the cumm from them as I moved my hand down to rub her clit, keeping the energy flowing as she sucked her juices from my tongue, spitballing the sauce back into my mouth while I let it flow into hers until our lips slipped together in the grip of another wave of orgasmic pleasure that shook us intensely. Her hand slid down over mine to guide me onto the exact spot to keep her flowing, then shifted onto my balls to coax me from that steamy hole into the epicentre of her body which brought us from perfect rapture into utter ecstasy as we came together. My fingers slowly stroked the spiral of energy around her clit to feed the final burst that resonated through us in white hot waves; spreading from the first surge of spunk that washed through her cunt, triggering a reflexive thrust that pushed the tip of my cock through her uterine muscle as she squeezed my pumping balls that became smothered in her love juices. The energy circulated outward to encompass our awareness; flooding through our flesh in waves of heat that brought a cry of joy to my lips and a tear to her eye as she sobbed uncontrollablyin extremis. I felt as though my heart would burst with the indescribablegnosis of our love while the energy flowed through my mind until I thought my head would explode with the forces rampaging through our shaking bodies which sweated copiously, despite the cool air, as she squeezed more spunk into her insatiably soaking cunt that sucked us deeper into the maelstrom of emotions which burned within our souls.

A hot shower of golden liquid sprayed through my fingers as she came even harder and I smothered her screams with loving kisses until they subsided; splashing the juices over my hand as it spanked her clit to keep her cumm bubbling over my balls, while she let them go to curl two fingers alongside my cock and uttered a throaty laugh as I began to thrust, gently at first, then harder until we laughed and cried with the sheer joy ofbeing.

Her eyes rolled to white as she kept cumming and took me along for the ride until I felt an implosion of light flood my body which blinded me to everything but the sensations of losing my self within her as our inhibitions crumbled in the ebb and flow of this deeper love. Nothing else mattered....

A new day crept across the hills as our bodies succumbed to exhaustion and painfully broke the physical contact, although the mental synergy remained. As we strolled back to the house, hand in hand, I turned to look at her and said. "What have I done to deserve you?"

"You fell in love with me, stupid!" She smiled, lightly kissing my cheek.

"Stupid?" I replied. "I reckon it's the smartest thing I ever did."

*is amlaidh sin a chriochnaionn gach scéal*