Supporting Our Veterans Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife, Christine, continues down the path of pleasure.
1.5k words
4.31
16.4k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have decided, despite the negative comments from people that wouldn't leave their names, to continue this story. I appreciate those of you who have given me positive feedback and especially the veterans out there that have commented and asked me to continue, so the story continues...

************

After he lifted her skirt, exposing her bald pussy to me, I just stared. She stood there and allowed him to touch her in places previously untouched by anyone other than me for the past 24 years. Her eyes fluttering as she suggested we move into the living room to be more comfortable.

We all walked in the living room, Bob with his arm around Christine. She walked over to the loveseat and sat down. Not having room for both of us, Bob sat next to her. I took the seat that was directly facing the loveseat and would allow me to see what was happening and stop it if it got out of hand.

Bob put his hand on Christine's knee, rubbing gently in circles. "Are you ok?" he asked and she whispered softly, "yes" and looked over at me.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?" Bob then asked. Christine looked over at me as if asking for permission. I just looked back at her, in awe, wondering where this was leading. She nodded so her brought his other hand up to her chin and pulled her mouth gently up to his. Their lips met and I saw hers part slightly and her tongue run across his lips. She then stopped and said she would be right back.

Christine stood up walked over to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me into the kitchen. "Bob asked me if I was ok, but the question should have been directed at you." She said. I had to admit I had mixed emotions. This was the woman I loved and I had just watched another man finger her and kiss her.

"I guess I'm fine." I told her. "How are you?"

"Oh, honey, I haven't been this excited since the first time we made love." She grabbed my hand. "Feel." She said and she placed my hand between her legs. She had moisture clinging to her inner thighs and her labia was swollen. I could see her hard nipples sticking out further than I ever remembered.

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

"Do you mind?" she replied and I told her I wanted her to be happy so I would let it go as far as she wanted or until I couldn't take it any longer. "Thank you." She said and gave me the hottest kiss I could remember.

She then returned to Bob and sat next to him. He once again placed his hand on her knee but then moved it up her inner thigh. Christine's head fell back against the couch and she moaned. He then kissed her ear, which I know she loves. We could all smell her scent and knew she was aroused.

Suddenly, her back arched and I knew he had once again found her pussy. She let out a moan and said, "Oh, god!" And her body began to shake. She was experiencing her first orgasm of the night.

Once her shaking subsided, she asked him if he would like to go to the bedroom.

"I would like nothing better," he replied, but then added. "If we do, you may be in for many surprises and experiences."

She then got up, told us she would get the room ready and call us when we should come. She raced off.

************

Bob looked at me. "Are you sure you're ok with this? I get the idea that she, you, have never done this before."

"We haven't," I told him, "but I think she is really turned on and would enjoy a different experience. We have been together for 24 years."

"Does she like it a bit rough? I can sometimes be rough." He asked.

"I haven't been rough with her, so I'm not sure." I answered.

"Boys, come join me." Christine's voice called from the bedroom.

************

When we entered we saw that she had lit about a dozen candles. The flames flickered and gave a subtle lighting to the room. She had also changed into a negligee with a string, thong bikini that I had never seen before.

She sat on the edge of the bed and motioned for Bob to come over. He stood in front of her and Christine undid his belt and zipper. His pants fell to the floor and he stood there in his boxers. His cock was visible, pushing his boxers outward. Christine's hands gripped his erect member and her eyes grew big. I knew that he was large by her reaction.

She slowly lowered his boxers and her eyes grew even larger as his cock bounced in front of her. It stood out from a shock of grey pubic hair and looked to be a good seven inches and it was not fully erect. He also had the largest balls I'd ever seen. I figured they were full of his cum. His body, while older was still in surprisingly good shape. I couldn't get over the difference in age.

"Go ahead, kiss it." He said.

She again looked at me. I knew that performing oral wasn't her favorite thing to do. IN fact she rarely sucked me and I'd only cum in her mouth once and that was many years ago.

She lowered her mouth and gave him a gentle kiss on the tip. "MMM," he moaned and told her more.

She then kissed her way down his shaft paying special attention to the rim of the crown of his mushroom head. When she made her way back to the tip, precum was leaking from the hole. She again kissed the tip and I could see a sting of his fluid attached to her lips. She then parted her mouth and slid the head of his cock into her mouth.

Bob then grabbed her head and moved her mouth down his cock, not really forcing her, but not giving her much choice either. As he moved her head up and down his cock, she brought a hand up and played with her hardened nipples. I could see his cock lengthening. He was about an inch and a half larger than me.

He asked her if she wanted him to continue in her mouth and we cold both hear her mumble, "yes" around his cock. Getting her permission he began to pull her mouth farther onto his cock, beginning to touch the back of her mouth. There was still a couple inches of cock remaining and I wondered what she would do.

He moved one hand to the back of her head. His other moved down her body, to the gusset of her thong. He moved it aside and slid a finger into her just as he pulled her head forward. His balls touched her lips as she came for the second time. As she orgasmed he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, each time driving into her throat.

"I'm going to cum." He said and she just moaned as he released the beginning of his cum into her mouth. After he had nearly deposited all of his load into her mouth, he pulled back and the last drops emptied onto her lips. What she couldn't swallow was running from the corner of her mouth, down her chin and dripping on her beautiful chest.

Her eyes were glazed as she looked up at him. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife of 22 years had just sucked a cock, swallowing its ejaculate. The most beautiful woman in the world, at least to me, had just performed an act that only a true slut would do. She had allowed someone 30 years her senior to fuck her mouth.

As she fell back onto the bed, her legs slightly spread, the light from the candles shimmering off the moisture that had collected on her thighs and the cum that was on her breasts, I couldn't contain myself. I realized my erection was so large it hurt.

"May I continue?" Bob asked. His large cock still standing out at attention.

"Yes," Christine moaned.

"If we go on, I will request your husbands help. Are you sure you want him to see what you will be made to do?"

"As long as it isn't illegal, I guess I'm ok with it." She replied.

"I'm the first other than your husband, aren't I? My guess is although you love him and enjoy making love to him, you've never experienced being fucked. I will not be making love to you. I will use you for my pleasure and if you go along you will learn what pleasures exist."

I was unsure how she would respond. We had been warned by my buddy at the VFW that Bob was a ladies man, but I didn't understand what he meant. Now I was a bit worried. I'd just witness him fucking my wife's face and telling her he wasn't going to use her.

Christine looked over at me and while not looking from my gaze told Bob he could do what he wanted.

Bob said he would first test her and turned to me and demanded, "Bring me four of your ties."