Supporting Our Veterans Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife gives herself fully to our dinner guest.
1.3k words
4.38
20k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bob had demanded I brought him four of my ties.

He turned back to Christine and asked her if she trusted him, "Not completely." She replied.

"I'm going to take you to places and pleasures you never knew existed." He told her and grabbed one wrist. Once secured, he went to the other and then down to her ankles. He then took the other ends of the ties and pulled her limbs out towards the four corners of our bed, where he fastened them to the head and footboard.

Christine pulled at the ties and quickly realized she couldn't physically stop him from doing whatever he wanted. I just stood there in awe. I'd never seen anything so sexy and yet concerning in all my life. Of course I could stop him, he was much older than I am, but would she want me to. He was in charge.

I then watched as he sensually kissed her lips, their tongues coming together and her body gave a jolt as if a current of electricity had passed between them. Her eyes fluttered again and I wondered if she had just had her second orgasm.

He then proceeded to kiss his way down her neck to the top of her breasts. She was still covered. Her negligee clung to her as a slight perspiration coated her body. Her nipples stood out, poking through the sheer, silky fabric. Bob kissed his way over to the right breast first, his mouth closing over her nipple. He then quickly bit down on the extended nub and Christine moaned and strained against her bonds. Bob kissed his way over to her left breast and gave her second nipple a quick bite, harder than the first and Christine gave out a scream, but her panty covered crotch pushed upward as if she was trying to rub it against some unseen force.

Bob then grabbed both straps on her negligee and ripped it down the center, laying it open, exposing her upper body. Now the only covering she had was her thin, string thong panties. Moisture had seeped through, completely soaking them. He continued his kissing, downward, between her legs. He pushed his nose into the crotch of her panties, pushing them between her folds, and breathed in deeply through his nose.

"You smell delectable." He told her before ripping her panties away from her body. From my vantage point I could see how open and excited she had become. He asked her if she had ever tasted herself and she shook her head no.

"Well for what is going to come next, you're going to. I'm going to insert these panties into your pussy." And he balled them up and pushed them inside. When he withdrew them, they were dripping wet. He then inserted the balled up panties into her mouth.

I could see that at first she was concerned, but then I could tell she became used to the taste. I knew she was wondering what he might do next. As she lay there, panties in her mouth, spread completely open, exposed, Bob removed the remainder of his clothes. He told me to do the same. I was a bit embarrassed for him to see how aroused I had become from what he had done to my wife. My cock was at full erection.

Bob then turned back to Christine and told her, "what I'm going to do now will cause such exquisite pain, but you will enjoy it and cum like never before." With that he grabbed one of the lit candles and moved it over her nipples.

At first I thought he was going to use the open flame, and I think the thought ran through Christine's mind as well, but then the first drop of wax landed on her nipple. Christine let out a scream through the panties but it quickly became a moan. Bob continued to drip wax on one nipple and then the other. With each drip a scream, then moan, came from Christine's mouth.

"We can't have her screams heard by the neighbors," Bob said. "Move up and straddle her face, lower your balls into her mouth so she can suck them." He told me.

Then he turned to Christine and said, "the pain you feel from the wax doesn't last, but you must be careful to only suck your husband's balls, if you bite, you will feel real pain." Christine's eyes got big, I was left wondering what he meant.

I moved up on the bed, straddled her face, and lowered my testicles into her mouth. I was worried that I would cum immediately and had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from ejaculating on Christine's breasts.

Bob went back to dripping wax until Christine's breast were nearly covered. He had to switch candles at one point because the first was nearly gone. I could feel through her mouth each time a new drop of wax hit but eventually the wax accumulated to such an extent that the effects were lessened.

Bob then moved the candle, being careful not to drip and give away what he was doing. Christine couldn't see as my body obscured her vision. "Move forward slightly so Christine can use her tongue." Bob said loudly enough we could both hear.

"If I move like that my bottom will be over her mouth." I told him.

"Exactly," he replied. Christine had never done anything like this before. Heck, she rarely even performed oral on me and now here she was, Bob expecting her to tongue my ass. As I moved forward her tongue came out and ran across that area of skin between my balls and hole. At that my eyes got big. She must have been really turned on.

As she moved her tongue around my bottom, Bob got up slightly. I could now see his cock had grown to full erection. He looked larger than when he had been in Christine's mouth. With one hand he placed the tip of his cock mere millimeters from her entrance without touching her lips. He then took the candle, holding it about 6 inches above the top of her pussy, basically over her clitoris and tilted the candle.

I watched this all as if in slow motion. A large drop of wax hung in the air before coating her clitoris. Christine let out a loud scream, and her head moved upward and her tongue shot out, straight into my asshole. As another drop fell from the candle, Bob drove his meaty cock into her. Her scream/moan was muffled by my ass. I had never felt anything quite like this and neither had she.

Bob blew out the candle and continued to pound his cock into her. Her wax coated clit standing out. I could tell that she was having one orgasm after another.

"Move around and let her suck your cock." Bob ordered and I did. She took my cock into her mouth and I immediately shot my load into her. Her eyes attempted to focus on me but they kept rolling back as her orgasms continued.

Once spent, I rolled off her face and looked down her body. Bob was continuing to thrust himself into her. Then at once he stopped. His body shuddered and I know he was cumming. Cumming inside my wife.

As he pulled out, his cock was covered with both of their cum. Their combined juices were running from her hole, pooling on the sheet below her. She just lay there with the most peaceful look.

Bob then got up, grabbed his clothes, and took me into the living room. Once there he informed me that she would be wanting more, they always do. He said I was to wait ten minutes after he leaves, then go to her. I could then untie her and whatever happened the rest of the night was up to us.

When I got back to the room, she was already asleep.