Supporting Our Veterans Pt. 05

Story Info
Continuation of wife's pleasure with older vet.
890 words
4.18
11.4k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the next morning. I wasn't sure if my hardon was a result of morning wood or my memory of last night. Christine had done things I'd never expected her to do and now I wondered how she would feel about it.

I went quietly to the kitchen to make her breakfast. I thought that serving her breakfast in bed would be a good indication that I loved her and was ok with last night. I made her scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, her favorite, and brought it up to her with coffee and juice.

When I walked into the bedroom I noticed how the sun was shining in through the bedroom window, illuminating her exposed body. The sheets had slid off her, revealing that body that had been ravished last night. I could still see wax clinging to her breasts. As I looked down her body, the dried cum, Bob's cum, was visible on her inner thighs and shaved lips.

I set the tray on the nightstand and went to her. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. I gently touched her between her legs and she stirred. I kissed her on the lips. The smell of sex still hung in the room. Christine looked up at me and shyly looked away.

"Don't ever do that," I told her. "I love you so much."

"Even after last night? How could you?" she asked.

"I love you more than ever." I replied and crawled back into bed with her. I hold her gently, lovingly, caressing her. My soft kisses on her lips become more passionate and I know she can feel my hardening penis pushing against her.

"Are you sure you aren't mad?" she asked.

I kiss her again. My tongue duels with hers. I make sure through my actions that she knows that I'm not mad.

I start kissing her neck, which I know she loves, and she begins to moan. I then work my way down her body. As I'm about to kiss her nether regions, she stops me. "I need to go freshen up," she tells me but I hold her down and bury my face into her. My lips and tongue touching her shaved pussy for the first time.

I can taste hers and Bob's combined juices as she thrusts her groin upward into me. She orgasms almost immediately. As her orgasm subsides she pulls me up to her. "I have to feel you inside me," she tells me.

"I'm afraid I won't last long," I respond.

"That is ok. I'm spent anyway, but I want to feel you flood my insides with your cum," she tells me.

After only a few minutes of thrusting, I release my load into her and she holds me in an embrace that is so warm and inviting I don't want it to ever end. We talk for the next half hour, me telling her that last night was the hottest thing I've ever seen and her telling me she has never experienced anything like that. We both profess our love for one another.

Looking up I spot on of the ties, still affixed to the headboard and show it to her. She blushes. I tell her I didn't know that she liked to be tied up and she says it always has been a bit of a fantasy. She then tells me how being in charge all day at work, supervising all the employees, gets a bit tiresome. It was nice to have someone in charge of her, dominating her. I told her I didn't think I could dominate her in that way and she told me she knew I couldn't and it was hot that Bob did.

"It was really exciting when he started using that hot wax. And then when he told you to hover over my face, I nearly lost it. I've never thought about using my tongue on her bottom, but it really got me off."

"Me, too," I told her. "And when did you decided to shave yourself down there?"

She blushed. "I know I told you I wouldn't ever do it because I thought it would make me look like a little girl down there, but I thought with him being so old it might be a turn on."

"It was. So what do we do now?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. I didn't know how you would respond. Is that something you'd like me to do again?

"I'd never want you to do anything you didn't want to do." I respond, while reaching out and playing with her hardened nipple. "What do you want?"

"I have to admit. I did enjoy it. I've never cum so hard. I've never had someone use me like that. Despite that I felt completely safe because I knew you were there and would never let anyone hurt me."

"So is that a yes?"

"MMM," she mumbled and she kissed me again. At that point I knew that Bob would probably be invited back over.

*************

We continued to see Bob for a little over a year. During that time he introduced her to many different pleasures. He used her in ways that we never expected and made her cum in ways she never had before. But those are others stories for another time.