Supreme Celine

Story Info
Celine learns about the adult film industry the hard way.
6.5k words
3.74
44.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dammit. The Chargers are down 18 in the third second down. Mckinnley fumbled during the first round. Briggs bent over in playing position. Two! 48! 56! Hike. The players on the field clashed in a burst of energy with Briggs looking to complete his pass. Left, then right, left again. He sees his target. Rears back and throws a spinner and.....rap rap rap.....Dammit! When I glanced at the door where the light knocking was coming from I missed the play. Fucking Mckinnley again. Intercepted. I can't watch this anymore I muttered to myself as I snapped shut the laptop and placed it in the desk drawer. I heard an obnoxious little creak as I raised myself up from my charcoal gray, leather office chair. It's not what I would have wanted, the chair. It's plain and unassuming. And cheap. I hate cheap. The leather isn't supple and smooth. It's not the kind of chair that gently pillows around every line and curve in your body. No, I bought it from the office depot for a hundred bucks a few weeks ago. It's probably best this way. Things might get messy.

The rest of my office is much like the chair. Plain and unassuming I think to myself as I stride toward the door. The Ikea desk was centered in the back half of the room with the sad grey chair parked behind it. The walls were white and unadorned. The floor a commercial green carpet. Across the room from the desk was a black leather sofa, also new. Aside from the tripod in the center of the room the entire place looked like an office out of a furniture rental store.

I pull down the handle to open the door. "Hi." I smile, warmly and hold eye contact. "You must be Celine." Two pale, blue eyes meet mine. Her silky, long, red hair was fluttered past her face as she passed me to step into the office. Not bad. I think to myself. She turned around to face me with a nervous hint of a smile as she glanced around the room her eyes landing on the tripod for the briefest of moments before she looked back to me. She was young. I'm going to have to do the I.D. check on the recording with this one. She was a little on the petite side. No more than 5'5. She had a decent figure. I let my eyes roam from the bottom up. Her legs looked long and lean. Her thighs were a bit on the thick side though with the material of her jeans kissing right below her crotch. Her hips were wide. My eyes continued and caught the barest hint of tender pale skin where her tight, purple V-neck didn't quite make it past the top of her black skinny jeans. Her stomach was flat and tight. Her deliciously narrow waist made up for her wide hips. It was topped with two uncomfortably full breasts. They were the kind of tits women would eventually have lifted once they popped out a few kids. But at her tender age? They were firm and pert atop her petite frame despite being so large. No way is she anything less than a D-cup. This one I needed. Not for myself. For business. Although, getting her to myself was just a great perk to my job.

My eyes landed back on her face. This isn't bad either. She was cute but not beautiful. Her pale eyes were on the small side. A dash of light freckles sprinkled her nose and flushed pink cheeks. She must be nervous. Can't say I blame her. Her mouth, oh, her mouth. A red strawberry set above her pointed chin.

"I'm Todd" I smile again meeting her eyes. "Why don't you have a seat." She lowers herself onto the leather couch. She crosses one leg over the other letting a black flat dangle off her suspended heal.

I leaned back against the desk. I pulled the sleeves of my dark blue button up to my elbows and rested my hands on the front of my black slacks. I must be intimidating to her I thought as she sat quiet and small on the couch. I was tall and decently built. My shoulders were broad and my stomach was flat. I had gray flecks throughout my dark short hair. I know I'm someone women would want to be with and it makes my job all the more easier.

"I'm going to go ahead and turn on the camera if that's okay with you." I said breaking the silence.

"You're recording me already?"

It's the first time she's spoken since walking in the room. Her voice sounded small with the slightest bit of shakiness.

"Yes. I record the entire process" I said as I flip the camera on. I remind myself to smile again. Remember, be warm, smile, make eye contact. Make her comfortable. Things are always better when they're comfortable.

"Ok. I guess." She murmured.

I lean back against the desk just to the side so the tripod doesn't block my view.

"So, tell me a little about yourself."

"Well, my name is Celine. I'm 19 years old."

"And what are you doing here Celine?"

"I'm interested in joining the adult film industry." Her noes crinkled when she smiled with a mixture of nervousness and embarrassment.

Ha. Adult film industry. I don't see this one having much of a future in it. Too innocent. Sometimes you can just tell who is in it for real. Even so. I'm not really concerned with her future in porn. This afternoon would suffice for me.

"Why do you want to do that?"

"Well, I really enjoy sex." She giggled and her eyes lit up a little. "I want to move out of my parents' house so I need some fast cash. People tell me I'm pretty but I'm too short to be a model. Everyone is the same height laying down." She laughed sweetly.

"That is very true." I gave her a small smile before continuing.

"How many partners have you had?"

"Three."

"I'm going to be honest with you hear. It's great to hear that you love sex, Celine. But with only having three partners are you sure you're ready for this life?"

She thought to herself for a moment and then nodded hesitantly. It was all I needed to see.

"Let me tell you a little about what I do. I find talented young ladies for the major video producers in the adult entertainment industry. What we're doing today is a test. I know from you're photos that you're obviously a beautiful, sexy girl but I need to see what your video presence is like and how you move and react to the camera."

"Ok" She smiles at me nodding.

Fish in a barrel. "Look, a girl like you can easily make five grand for just one video. I see some potential. Let's talk about what you're willing to do. Solo masterbation?"

She laughed nervously. "Yes."

"Male Partners?"

"Yes."

"Female?"

"Yea."

"Threesomes? With two men? A woman and a man?"

"Well, definitely a woman and a man but I'm not sure about two men."

"Anal?"

"I've never tried it. I don't think so."

"That's totally fine. Remember that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I'm going to be honest with you though. You won't be making the money you want to make unless you're willing to have anal sex. For videos with no anal you're looking at anywhere from a thousand bucks maybe up to fifteen hundred. It's just where the demand is right now."

"Okay, I'll have to think about it."

"Sure, sure no problem." This was going to be easy.

"Okay, the first thing we need to do is take a look at your body. Go ahead and remove your shirt please."

At least she seemed ready for this part. She leaned forward awkwardly and peeled the tight, purple, V-neck from her body. She looked even better out of clothes. Her stomach was flat and smooth. Her heavy breasts bound by a crisp white bra. With every breath she took I was sure they would come bursting out.

"Now your jeans."

This time she stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and slid them past her ample hips and stepped out of them leaving a heap on the floor. She bent down to pick them up wordlessly folded them and placed it by the couch next to her discarded shirt. Her panties were white too. Low cut bikini style. The fabric stretched across her wide hips. The thin fabric clung to her pussy. I could see outline of her tight lips. My eyes grazed up her curvy body slowly and landed back on her face. She stood in the middle of the room awkwardly waiting for me to tell her what to do.

"Go ahead and remove your bra and underwear too."

She hesitated.

"Look, you can always say no. But if you're interested in the kind of money we talked about we should start getting you comfortable with this stuff right away."

She nodded slowly and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Her breasts bounced as she pulled the material from her. This one has a great pair of tits. A soft white flushed with an adorable light pink. A light sprinkling of freckles dotted her cleavage. She must still be nervous. They were tipped with two taught pink nipples. I felt a twitch in my groin as I thought about lightly rolling my tongue over those nipples. Biting them lightly and then maybe a little harder. I want to hear her squeal.

"And the panties too dear."

Celine hooked her thumbs around each side of her panties and tugged them down unceremoniously off of her. Her pink cunt was shaved completely except for a small patch of red hair no bigger than the size of her pinky nail. Her puss was small and delicate. The tip of her swollen clit on display as it hung ever so slightly longer than the two lips on either side of it. Mmmmm. She is turned on instead of nervous. It would account for the pink flush. She folded her arms across her chest as she shifted her weight uncomfortably, unsure of what to do.

"Unfold your arms sweetie. Let's see your body."

Her hands swung to her sides. I reached out and cupped a breast with one hand. The look she gave me let me know that she was not expecting to be touched. But she didn't say anything so I continued. I love it when they don't object. They were real. Real tits look better on film. People want to see bouncing tits as a bitch gets fucked. Fake ones don't cut it. They felt amazing I thought as I squeezed it gently. I gave her nipple a quick pinch before leaning back on my spot on the desk.

"You have an amazing body. Look at those tits. You're going to make a lot of money baby."

She smiled awkwardly unsure how to receive the compliment.

"Why don't you turn around and bend over? Let the camera have a good look at you."

She turned around. Her ass was fantastic. On the larger side but I can overlook that. It jutted out behind her. I love young girls. I groped her ass with both hands roughly. Everything is so tight. I gave it a light smack and it bounced back at me in response.

"Spread your legs a little and bend over. Yes, that's good."

I glanced at her tight little asshole first. Puckered and taught. Her pussy was beautiful too. Her lips were small and her slit was so pink. Her clit on full display. A cherry atop a sundae. It glistened in the light. The little whore is already horny. I smiled to myself, this was too easy.

I reached out and dipped my middle finger into her cunt up to the first knuckle. She gave a small squeak of response but didn't say anything. I could feel her tense as the wetness enveloped my fingertip.

"I'm just giving the camera a chance to see how tight you are baby. Relax. You're doing great" I said reassuringly. "Why don't you have a seat on the couch."

She wordlessly turned around and sat. Looking up at me with those pale eyes. A mixture of anxiousness and slight embarrassment on her face.

"Okay baby. Lift and spread your knees so we can get a good look at that sexy snatch. Oh yea. Like that. Beautiful." She opened up like a flower for the camera. "Now I want you to touch yourself. Run your fingers up and down that cunt. Make yourself feel good."

She hesitated. "No one is going to see this video?"

"Sweetie the only people who are going to watch this are the producers looking for talent. Make it good for them so we can get you some work. You're very sexy you just need to prove it to the camera."

She nodded and moved her slim fingers to her cunt. Her fingers traced the outline of her clit ever so lightly. She looked me up and down with fuck-me eyes and bit her lip while tickling her cunt.

"Look at the camera while doing that. You're doing great. Get into it more. I want to see cream running down your legs."

She was slowly increasing speed and pressure. Her breathing quickened and she closed her eyes. Her left hand moved to her breast and started to massage it. Her fingers were moving quicker now. Rubbing her clit roughly in circles. Her fingers were coated with her pussy juice.

"Alright, that's fucking hot baby. Why don't you fuck yourself with your fingers?"

She moved her middle and ring fingers down from her clit and dipped them into her tight cunt. She slipped them in and out quickly letting a sexy groan escape her other lips as her hand fucked her. This whore knew what she was doing. Her two fingers were hooked so with every thrust she would tickle her own g-spot. I also didn't fail to notice that with every finger fuck she rubbed her engorged clit against her palm and wrist. Her hand was getting sloppy-wet. Her other hand on her breast was now squeezing and pinching at her nipple. Rolling the tight pink nub between her fingers. I glanced away from her body briefly to look up to her face. Her head was back and she was making sweet little moans while biting her lip.

It was time.

As I made my way across the small room towards her she looked up to see what I was doing. I was standing right above her. My crotch at face level.

"Okay Celine. Here is what's going to happen next. I'm going to have you suck my cock."

"Ummmmmm.....I don't know." She was breathless and flushed. Her legs still spread and pussy still wet.

"Look, you've done great so far. We just need to show them what you can do."

"Is it okay if I don't want to?" She questioned with pleading eyes.

"Of course. You can leave right now if you want. I'm not in the business of forcing girls to do things against their will." It's just to manipulate them to do it I think to myself smugly.

"I think you're going to be able to make a lot of money for this." I continued.

"So I'm getting paid for this?"

"No. Like we talked about this video is not for distribution. It's just so producers can see what you have to bring to the table. The more that you show the more offers you'll get. These guys are about making money. They don't want to leave things up to chance with a girl that's afraid to perform."

"I don't know if I want to...."

"Well you make your own decisions. I'm not here to force anyone to do anything. But this is the job and you need to be prepared for it."

She looked up at me. Her brow furrowed as she thought about her options. This is when a lot of the girls decide they've had enough and slip through the door. I'm never sure if it's because they have second thoughts about doing porn or because they know what I'm asking isn't exactly protocol. Either way I've still got a great solo scene on the books.

When her eyes met mine I knew I had her answer. I unbuckled my belt and let my jeans drop to the floor. I slid my boxers over my cock and let them fall as well. The ladies love my dick. It's a decent length standing at 7 inches. But it's the girth that I'm most proud of. The little play thing in front of me wrapped her hand around my shaft and her fingers could barely reach all the way around. Her grip was firm and I could feel her breath on the head of my meat. The head on my cock was large and velvety. She sat there contemplating looking at the video camera and then back at my dick. I pulled out a small camera from the cabinet next to the couch. She was looking up at me as I flipped it open and aimed the lens down at her sitting in front of my semi-erect, thick dick. I placed my hand on the back of her head. Her red hair was soft and silky. I nudged her closer to my cock.

"Lick it baby."

She did. Her sweet tongue reached out and glazed over my tip. She moved closer and gave it a sloppy kiss sucking gently. Her hand wrapped around the base of my cock firmly. My hand moved through her hair as I pulled her closer to me. She responded by opening those strawberry lips and letting my cock head dip into her hot mouth. Her tongue swirled over it covering it with warm spit as she sucked.

I pushed her head a little harder moving the camera closer to her face. She looked up at the camera with doe eyes as my cock slid into her mouth millimeter by millimeter. Her hand at the base of my cock went to work sliding it up and down my shaft. She plucked her mouth from my cock to rub her hand over the head and back down the shaft again leaving a slick trail of saliva. She placed her lips on it again and I felt the warm liquid of her mouth run over the head. She dispensed the spit all over my cock with her hand again with firm pressure. She spit into her hand and gripped the base of my cock again sliding it up and down. She placed her hot mouth over the head again. I let out a groan as I pressed the back of her head towards me. I wouldn't say I did it hard or particularly fast. But with enough strength that she wouldn't have been able to pull back. My camera caught her as she looked up with wild eyes when my cock hit the back of her throat. I held it there firmly as she choked on my dick.

I let go and my cock slipped out of her mouth. She gasped for breath with a trail of sloppy saliva run down the side of her face. She didn't waste much time and her hungry mouth moved to my balls. I shuddered as I felt her tongue slide over each one.

I lifted my dick up towards my stomach so her mouth could have better access to my hanging sack. They were big and heavy but it didn't stop her from letting one drop into her wet mouth. When she had sufficiently lubed and sucked it her mouth moved to the other one which received the same treatment.

I gripped her soft hair roughly and pulled her mouth away from my balls. I let go of my dick and it smacked against her cheek. Her mouth was sliding up and down my shaft in no time. Cock-hungry whore. I used her hair gripped in my hand to move her mouth across my cock roughly. When my dick hit the back of her throat she gagged and coated my thick cock with more spit. I didn't give her any rest. I pulled her head back until it was almost completely out of her mouth and pushed it back in. She would occasionally look up at me with those pale eyes watering while she choked on my thick meat. God the camera loves this I thought to myself.

With this one being so young I thought it would take more coaxing. I thought I'd have to take things slow. The little slut has surprised me though. Some girls will tense up when you fuck their faces. Their necks get tight making it difficult to really go fast and deep. Not Celine though. She relaxed her neck and let me move her mouth up and down my wet dick easily. Her hands clutched my hips. Fingernails digging into my skin with each thrust. She gagged again as one particular thrust seemed to try and force its way down her throat. But she still tried to keep sucking. She kept it nice and tight for me. Sloppy too. I love it when they try to please me. Her chin was glistening and her eyes watering. With each thrust a little saliva would escape her mouth. Shit, she's a pro. She was really working the camera with those innocent eyes. There is no way I'm leaving here without fucking that puss.

I pull back her head as my erect dick pops out of her mouth staring her in the face.

"Lean back on the couch and spread your legs."

She did as she was told. Good girl. I moved the tripod to the next to the couch so the lens peered down on her delicious tits, tight belly, and pink pussy. I let the camera in my hands sweep over her body pausing on her face. She was breathing heavily but her eyes had stopped watering. Spit still gleamed on her chin. I don't know if I've ever seen anything so fucking hot. I kneeled in front of her pussy. Normally this would be the time I'd have myself a taste. Not today. I need to feel that cunt wrapped around my dick.

She looked at me questioning. We didn't discuss fucking. Only that she'd suck my cock. I ignored her look hoping she would just go with it.

12