Supreme Celine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in so my cock was right lined up with her cunt. I dipped a finger in her hot hole to make sure she was wet. God she was soaking. Horny bitch.

"Here hold this." I said handing her the camera. She obliged. I positioned it in her hands so it was pointing at her face. The screen was pointed back at me so I could watch her pretty face as I fucked her and to make sure she was smart enough to keep herself in the frame.

I rubbed and smacked my head against her clit. I could see the flush come over her face. I slid it up and down her cunt a few times covering it in her hot juices. She smelled so good. When she started to moan I aimed the head over her cunt and slid it in slowly. The tip slipped in easily. I pressed my weight into her slowly but deliberately. I watched her face as she got used to my size. She was tight. Her previous lovers must have been boys her age. She'll know how a man fucks when I'm done with her. Her mouth opened in shock or pleasure or both as she let out a gasp. I was almost all the way in now. Another inch. I quickly thrust this last inch in all at once and held her there by her hips. I could feel her tightening and loosening quickly on my cock as she squirmed. I held her firm without moving for what seemed like forever.

"Mmmmm baby you're so tight."

"Oh fuck." She replied breathless and quiet. With each breath came a little high moan as I held her hips tight. Her clit was leaving a wet spot on my pelvis. To give the girl credit though she never let that camera leave her face. She wanted that money. She worked it. I knew I could give it to her any way I wanted and she would just go along with it. The promise of easy money is just too tempting for pretty girls with bills to pay.

I pulled my dick out almost completely and thrust it back in. I held it there for a brief moment before starting to pump my thick dick in and out of her. Her ass was hanging off the couch and her legs were loosely wrapped around my hips. My balls were slapping against her asshole each time I pounded her little snatch. I fucked her in earnest as I gripped her hips. Each time I reached the hilt an "ugh" escaped her lips. I moved my hands from her hips to her thighs to help spread her legs further apart. Her cunt was so wet and juicy. The wet slapping sounds were almost as loud as Celine's staccato moans.

Her tits bounced quickly with every fuck. I moved my hand to grab one and squeezed as she cried out. I leaned down between thrusts to bite gently at her nipples and breasts. They left light pink marks and trails of spit on her soft white tits. They resumed bouncing up and down as I went back to fucking her roughly. I gave her ass a quick playful slap and then gripped a thigh again while pounding away at her.

I slowed down and pulled my cock from her pussy. Wordlessly I pulled her from the couch and leaned her against the desk. I moved the handheld camera to the opposite side of the desk on a few books. I took Celine by the arm and bent her over the desk face down in front of the camera.

"Lean on your elbows."

I checked the screen to make sure I could see her pretty, messy face. It's perfect. I place the tripod so it is looking down at her back and ass.

She shudders when she senses I'm standing behind her. I sink my dick easily into her dripping slit. I slow my pace. I want her to feel every ridge in my cock as I move it in her 19 year old puss. I want her to feel it deep in her core as I thrust in and pull out of her. I clutch the two globes that make up her voluptuous ass which gives me a bit of leverage to go at her harder. My little plaything is getting noisier. She is squealing and moaning as I shove my thick cock into her. She has to clutch the sides of the desk in her fervor. Her ass was bouncing against me as I pounded away.

I spit on two of my fingers and bring them down to tickle her rosebud with my spit lightly. She doesn't make any indication of displeasure so I continue to fuck her and apply a light pressure with my fingers on her ass. Massaging and rubbing against it. She's still moaning loudly when I work a small fingertip into her ass hole. I remove it and place my finger against the top of my cock. In the next thrust my finger enters her pussy with my dick and when it comes out it is slick and wet. I spit on the finger one more time before returning it to her puckered hole. I dip my finger into her ass without giving her time to react. The tight ring clutched around my finger at the second knuckle. I heard a breath escape from Celine with an "Ohhh."

"You like the baby? My finger in your ass?"

She doesn't reply and I resume fucking her ass with my finger. I could feel my cock fucking her through the thin pussy walls. Her asshole clutched my finger tightly. It was almost so tight it was uncomfortable. She wasn't kidding. She is definitely an anal virgin.

I slow down fucking her pussy so she can really take in the feeling of my finger in her ass. I'm working her to ease it all the way to my palm. I can hear her heavy breathing.

"Shit baby your ass is amazing."

"Hrmph." She Grunted as I slid two fingers up to the first knuckle. "It hurts." She moaned. I removed my fingers from my ass and placed them in front of her face.

"Here. Lube them up." I stuck the two fingers into her mouth without waiting for a response. She moved her tongue around them coating them with warm spit.

"Just relax." I whispered soothingly as I removed my fingers from her mouth. She did. I worked the two fingers into her ass a bit more easily than before. It was still impossibly tight. She was making a conscious effort to let me work over her ass. What a good slut. I slid the two fingers into the tight hole.

She was writhing against the desk.

"Make sure you're looking into the camera." I said gently.

When I had managed to get her relaxed she started enjoying the sensation of my fingers pumping in and out of her ass. Her moans and squeaks told she was ready and I slid my hand from her bottom.

My cock was hard and aching. I rubbed the head against tight asshole letting it get lubricated.

She turned her face to look at me. I could see the fear written all over her sweet, young face.

"I've never done it in there before." The words were small and quiet. "I'm afraid it will hurt."

"Look, like we talked about you don't have to do anything you don't want to. But I'm telling you right now that anal is where it's at. It's what the producers want and it's what the consumers want. If things get too intense for you we can have a safe word. What do you want the safe word to be?"

"Ummmmmm.......how about Daffodil?"

I laughed lightly. "Sure thing honey. That will work."

As I turned her back around and made sure the cameras were in place I thought about how easy this was. This innocent little lovely was mine to do with what I wanted. She was so trusting that I almost felt bad about the whole situation. Almost. She wants to get into this world she is going to learn how things work real quick.

I resumed rubbing my dick around her asshole. Gently applying pressure without inserting anything. I could feel her tense up. I placed my hand on her back and whispered "Relax. Just make sure to let me in. It'll be easier that way." Since I'm not a heartless fellow I reached into one of the desk drawers and pulled out a small tube of lube. I actually don't love lubricant all that much. It makes things too slick sometimes. I want to feel everything. I put a few drops on my fingers and rubbed it all over the tip of my cock just to make everything go a little smoother.

I let my dick ease between her ass cheeks where it met her barrier. Taking my dick in one hand I pressed it into her. She was quiet and still. I kept pressing trying to ease it into the small opening. It was going to be a tight squeeze. Too tight.

I moved my dick and slipped a finger into her asshole quickly. I pumped it in and out a few times working to ease the process a bit. As soon as my finger was out of her I quickly lined my dick up and started pushing. There was more give this time. I felt her ring ease to allow the very tip in. I kept at it pushing more in millimeter by millimeter.

She was breathing heavily now. I heard an occasional "Ahh. AH!" in pain.

"Fuck you're tight baby."

I the head of my cock was about halfway in. It was slow going but getting easier. I needed to be in her ass soon. My dick was throbbing from the intense pressure. I grabbed her ass cheek with one hand while the other guided my cock. I pressed on with a small deep push and the tip of my cock popped into her ass. She cried out. I couldn't tell if it was in pleasure or pain but it didn't matter. She didn't say the safe word and the hard part was done.

"Make sure you're looking into the camera for all this."

"Okay." She breathed.

I didn't have to take as much time now. I eased the thick cock into her. I felt her stretching around me. The grip of her asshole made me gasp. Shit this was amazing. There wasn't much give so I'm afraid I had to be a bit pushy. Literally. I was determined to slide to the hilt. I was almost there. Even the "Ow ow ow ow ow." She cried didn't stop me. It wasn't the word.

When I felt her ass cheeks press into my hips I knew I was there. I leaned a hand on the center of her back to gain my composure. I stayed there for a moment taking in he sensation.

Her tight asshole milked my cock. I draped myself over her and wrapper my arm across her shoulders and kissed her neck as I started to move my cock in and out feverishly. I couldn't help myself. I caught a reflection of her pained face in the camera. She was a real trooper. I nibbled and sucked on her earlobe but I didn't stop.

"Tell the camera what I'm doing."

"You're fucking my ass." She cried out.

I stood back up so the camera could get a good view of her ass. She was taking this better than I expected. My balls were slapping against her sopping pussy. Much to my surprise this little slut was bouncing back against me. She wanted more. She loved it. Or maybe she just wanted me to cum to get it all over it. Who cares either way?

My cock pistoned in and out of her roughly she grabbed the desk for support and I grabbed her for support. She didn't push back into me anymore. She was crying out. I didn't stop. I couldn't. She was there for me to use and that's what I was doing. The heat in my dick was rising. I was close. I bent over her and bit her shoulder. I felt her hot breath on my arm and I drove my hips into her ass and I was cumming. The hot liquid spurted into her now-loosened asshole. I pulled out before I was finished and squirted another load all over her pussy lips and clit. It dripped down onto the carpet.

I quickly grabbed the camera from the tri pod and got a close up of her ass and cunt. Cum was sliding down the sides of her lips. It was easing out of her asshole and running over her cunt. Her asshole was already tightening again. This one would be good for a few more ass fucks. Unfortunately I had no intentions of seeing her again.

With a finger I traced a line up her slit to an asshole gathering the sticky white substance on the tip. I walked over to the front of the desk where Celine lay sweaty and exhausted. Making sure I had a good view of her face with the camera I had in hand I smeared the cum across her lips before inserting my finger into her mouth. She sucked it clean without hesitation.

I shut the camera off and pulled a small beige hand towel from the desk and wiped my sagging dick off. I tossed the girl the towel when I was clean. I quickly found my boxers and pants and dressed.

I crossed the room and pulled a pen and form for the desk and set it down.

"You did fantastic. Really great. All I need you to do is sign and initial this form so I can get this video to the producers."

She signed the paper and quickly dressed. I could see the shame written all over her face. Not my problem. She was a good little whore but God was she dumb. She didn't even question what she was signing. I was ready to see her leave.

She got the memo. Celine muttered a goodbye and left her information and slipped quietly through the door. She made me promise her to call as soon as I heard back from the producers.

"Scouts honor." I replied smiling.

I've got a bit of work to do before I can head home. It's been a day well spent. I sat down in the sad leather chair and opened my laptop. Dammit. The Chargers lost. Pathetic.

I connected the USB port to the cameras one at a time and downloaded the footage. I saw a glimpse of Celine's pained face as she was bent over the desk. I smiled and thought about how my cock was deep inside her ass at that moment.

I worked quickly cutting and inserting clips from the two cameras. I've learned how to keep my face out of the frames but I'm able to blur it out easily if it popped into any shots.

When I was finished I logged onto my website. More free talent I smiled to myself. I labeled the video 'Celine Fire Crotch Anal Whore' and loaded it to the site. There is always quite a bit of traffic and anal with a cute thing like Celine would be popular. I logged off and closed the computer. This one was going to make me some good money.

I left the small office which still smelled like cum and pussy. I'd have to move in a couple weeks. The girls would be back to see what progress I've made with the made up "producers" I was supposedly sending the videos too. When they find out I've already posted the video on my own distribution site (with their written consent) they will be furious. I don't intend to have any irate boyfriends come my way. I turned the light off and locked the door behind me as I left the office.

Now, with my business cards in my pocket it was time to visit the club to find a new plaything.

12