Suprise Intruder

Story Info
She gets a suprise when she realises she knows her attacker.
1.3k words
3.96
21.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story, please enjoy. Feel free to post any hints and tips!

As your car pulls in the drive, I am carefully concealed in the bushes beside the door. Covered from head to toe in black, complete with gloves and a hood hovering loosely over my face. I can see my breath in the night air as your footsteps come closer. You are dressed for business, your tailored suit perfectly fitted to your big, beautiful frame. Your 42DD breasts are straining to pop out of your jacket as you make your way to the door. I love the way you walk, one slow stride at a time. My heart pounds as you fumble with your keys. You have on those heels I love, my eyes drawn to the back of your calves. You manage to juggle your purse and your drink while finding your keys and placing one in the door. The click of the door echoing in the night like a boomerang.

One foot in the door and I am up and behind it... moving swiftly like a giant cat in the dark. My hand catches just as it falls closed. I ease inside, your silhouette dark in the moonlight. You must hear something shuffling about, for you stop and look around, but quickly continue making your way to the dining room table. I let the door close softly and walk towards you. Before I know it you are within an arms reach and my hand wraps around you quickly covering your mouth. With a stifled scream your belongings fall to the floor. The sound of your keys hitting the floor ring out and your drink spills... trailing into the kitchen.

You try to speak but my hand won't allow it. You struggle, an even match for me really, but I manage to intimidate you enough to overpower you. I pull your jacket by the collar and yank it to the floor with one hand. Wrapping my arm around you I hook my fingers into your blouse and pull on it... your buttons pinging as they bounce off the floor. By now you are squirming and refusing to make this easy. I love your fire. Never one to give in easily.

The leather of my glove brushes over your large nipple, as I pull you back resting your head on my shoulder. You try to steal a glimpse and I yank your head the opposite direction... biting the side of your neck. You are pissed at this point, but god I'm hot. Your arms pull and your head swings from side to side. Swiftly I press you forward on the table... pinning you down.. your cheek pressed against the oak wood. My hand works slowly up your thigh and lifts your skirt over your ass... I rub it... kneading it. Fuck I love your ass! You mumble something inaudible and I slowly uncover your mouth but keep you pinned to the table so as not to see me. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!?" you shout.

A smile smears across my face as my hand slips between your legs and forces them apart. I pull my glove off with my teeth and toss it to the ground. For the first time my flesh touches yours. Not rough like you expected, but smooth and soft... like a feather. My hand grazes the inside of your thigh making it's way to your lips... my middle finger tracing them. You get angry at my invasion and begin to curse. The moonlight filters through the room as I lean over you and lick your earlobe with my tongue.

My breath is hot on your neck and ear as you quieten down.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" you plead.

Not thinking, I respond in a low whisper... "Because you make me fucking wet when you're pissed."

"TRACI?!?!" you yell. "You bitch! What the hell are you doing?! You scared the shit out of me."

I chuckle, and kiss the side of your neck. You don't seem to find the humour in it and turn around laying a startling slap against my cheek.

"FUCK! Why did you do that!?!" I yell.

I look at you despite the sting, your blouse gaping open your breasts peaking from behind the lace of your bra and your short, blonde hair tossed about. I can't help but grin again. This time as your hand swings towards me I catch it... grabbing your fist. I pull you to me and kiss you hard. You are hitting at me, trying to pull away. My tongue parts your lips and my arm wraps around your waist. It invades your mouth and you nearly bite it but I pull it back just in time... and drag it across your lips. Your eyes meet mine and you give me this look of disgust, yet your fight dwindles. I stare at you and wait.

Suddenly you lean in and kiss me hard. Your teeth hitting mine and your fingers shove my hood off and tangle in my hair. My heartbeat quickens as your tongue mingles with mine and you work yourself into a frenzy. You begin to shove my jacket off and rip at my shirt. With a loud tear it hangs from me my breasts hanging before you. Your palm quickly finds its way to one of them and my nipple hardens to your touch.

Taking both hands I grab your bra and yank it of with a quick swipe. Bending down I take a nipple into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. "Fuck!" I hear you murmur. Feverishly I shove your skirt up over your hips and wrap my arm around your waist. Lifting you I press you firmly against the wall... the moonlight reflecting off the white wall, giving you the first real glimpse of my face. My hands keep working, parting your legs. Like a hungry animal I rip your panties off and toss them aside. Your hands are fumbling with my jeans. Your hand slips inside the front of my jeans as I clamp my teeth around your nipple. You let out a loud moan and slip your fingers between my lips... my juices making it easy for them to glide across my clit. Your legs wrap around my waist and you pull your hand from my pants to hold onto my neck. Biting the side of it you whisper, "fuck me, please!"

My fingers part your lips, your back pressed against the wall. As a moan escapes your lips, two of my fingers slip inside your warm pussy. Your muscles tightening around them. Working slowly in and out I twist them as you tug hungrily at my hair. You are panting as my fingers curl inside you. Working them out slowly I add a third; stretching you, feeling you clamp around them. "OH god!" you exclaim. My pants fall slightly around my hips the moonlight glistening off of my ass as I pump in and out of you. Fucking you harder, pictures fall from the wall, smashing as they hit the floor.

Your pussy tightens around my fingers and my thumb grazes your clit. Curling inside and rubbing your g-spot roughly you let out a gasp. Your fingernails dig into the flesh on my back leaving bloody scratches as I fuck you like no one else can. My body presses against you, sweat trickling down my back. I thrust again.. and again.. and again..

"Cum for me!" I whisper in your ear. "Give me what I came for..."

With that your back arches and your legs clamp around my waist. My fingers graze your cervix as your body begins to tremble.

You erupt and juices stream down my hand as I pump against you. Breathlessly, I slow my pace and rest my head onto your breast. Easing you down we rest in a heap on the hardwood floor. "You bloody bitch! Why did I marry you!!?" you ask.

With a grin I lick my fingers and say, "Because you love me and I'm quiet as a mouse in the dark!"