Suprise It's Me

Story Info
I sneak into your room at night while he is away.
797 words
3.81
22.8k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sneak into your room at night. I know he is not home, and I know everyone else is asleep.

I see your huddled form lying there in the bed. My whole body aches to jump in there with you. I quietly undress and move over to your bed and pull the blanket down a bit. This will be the hardest part. I see you are wearing a loose fitting nighty that allows your ample beautiful breasts to be free. I have no idea if you're wearing panties, but as I slide into bed next to you, my cock touches nothing but the smooth skin of your ass and I groan. I move a little but I don't think I have woken you yet.

I snuggle deeper into you and my arms wrap around you and my cock nestles itself between your butt cheeks. My hands easily cup your breasts and I wonder know if I have woken you. You still don't show any signs of being awake but you could be faking. I decide to put this to the test. I slowly start to rub my cock between your cheeks. It feels so good. But I still can't tell if you are awake. My hands start to lightly pull at your nipples. You moan a little and push back a bit against my cock, but I'm still not sure if you are awake or not. I gently start kissing your neck and I feel you start to rouse. My tongue traces over your neck to your chin and your mouth moves around to meet mine.

Your kiss is quite perfunctory to begin but as soon as our tongues touch I feel a shock go through you and you pull back away from me. The look of shock on your eyes is priceless and before you can say anything I put my mouth back over yours. You quickly roll over and press your body against mine as we share the most intense and passionate kiss. Your mouth is hungry on mine. Our tongues are wrestling madly with each other. Our hands are pulling at each other, squeezing each other. It feels like we are trying to crush each other with our need to be close. I feel your hand go to my cock but I can't stand to not be inside you for another second. I push you onto your back and pull your nighty off you. I stop myself as I am just about to enter you, and look at you. I can see the wild desire in your eyes. The need for this.

The longing.

I whisper to you "are you ready?" all you can do is nod, and stare deep into my eyes as my cock slowly finds its home inside you. It feels as if your whole body as welcomed me inside it. I see it all mirrored in your eyes. We hold each other tight and don't move. Eventually we smile and I kiss you. It starts off slow and sensual, however the need and all consuming lust from only a few minutes ago retakes us. Our lips are hard against each other and our tongues are pressed against each other as my cock pushes hard and deep inside you. I slide my arm under you and hold the back of your head so you can't escape my kisses. I use it as leverage and pull you down as I push into you. I know I can't do this for long. My cock is pounding in long hard strokes deep into your juicy pussy. Your kisses get, if possible, even more insistent. Are you going to cum? I wonder.

I'm soon answered with your whole body squeezing me tight and you scream into my mouth. I continue to drive my cock inside you, thrusts so hard that you're starting to slide up the bed. You push your hands into the headboard so you can push back into me. Your pussy clamping hard down on my throbbing cock. I can't hold it any longer and at the end of the deepest thrust I've given you, you feel my cock exploding inside you. Your pussy feels every pulse, every spasm, and every jerk. The feeling of my cum hitting the back of your pussy is more than you can handle and you scream out in another orgasm. This one seems to go on forever as we are both holding each other, letting our orgasms be released slowly.

Eventually I feel my cock is absolutely spent in you but I do not want to roll off. I kiss you and lay my head next to your cheek. I kiss it. I'm sure my cock will come out by itself eventually. However, maybe it won't.