Sure Cure For Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as she struggled not to gag, Cindy felt a sense of excitement and accomplishment. At first she remained still, wanting to savor the incredible sensation of that giant dick encased inside her mouth and throat. Only when Tony's body twitched, did she start slowly pumping her head up and down. Runners may have victory laps, she thought triumphantly, but I'm taking my victory strokes. Several "victory strokes" later, she realized with satisfaction, that her lips could now reach well past her first finger.

But there was still a lot of Tony between her lips and the bottom of his broad shaft. Just as she began to wonder whether she might be able to take the whole thing, Tony let it be known that he had other, much more pressing concerns. His hips began to quiver and hunch while he moaned and tossed his head from side to side.

Sliding her lips up the length of the dick, Cindy began to suck and swirl her tongue around the bulky head. Tony's legs went stiff; his body began to shake, and she felt the cock head swell. With her hair tossing about, Cindy pumped furiously on the long dick, forcing its head back into her throat each time she reached the bottom of her stroke. When Tony's body jerked into a ridged arch, she pushed down frantically, forcing it to new depths.

By her sense of feel, not taste, Cindy knew he was coming. Her lips felt the wads of cum jetting up the shaft while her throat could feel the cum shooting out of the head and straight into her body. Then she pulled back up slightly and let the cum flood into her mouth. Swallowing as fast as possible, she ran her hands up and down the shaft from its base to her lips, trying to milk the big machine dry.

By the time Tony collapsed back on the floor, the flood of cum was down to a trickle and his dick was beginning to soften. One last time, Cindy worked her way down the now semi-soft shaft. The shrinking head now fit easily down her throat and she took inch after inch of the shaft until her lips stopped at its base.

Aware of how tender he must be, she rested her head on his belly and sucked gently. Tony lay spent and motionless on his back with his arms spread wide, breathing deeply, his eyes open but staring at nothing.

"You have got to be fucking shitting me!" Keeping Tony's dick in her mouth, Cindy turned her head slightly to see who'd spoken. From his position on top of Sue, Jim was pointing in her direction. Todd, who was sitting down recuperating and Frank, who was in the process of getting blown, both turned to look.

"She's taken the whole damn thing."

"Down to the fucking root."

With a small wave, she acknowledged the looks and cries of amazement from the group, but continued to kneel next to Tony and slowly suck his dick. In this position, she skirt had ridden up, leaving her bottom, which was barely covered by thin, bikini panties, sticking up in the air.

The stunned shouts of his friends finally stirred Tony into action. Before Cindy could protest, he grabbed the panties and pulled them down her thighs and began rubbing, squeezing, and running his fingers between the cheeks of her now exposed ass.

Tony's hand wasn't the only thing of his stirring. Cindy could feel his dick begin to move and stiffen. As it got harder, she slowly let more and more out of her mouth. The group in the rear was watching in fascination. To them, it appeared she was gradually removing what had always been a huge, stiff dick from her mouth. When the head finally appeared between her lips, she gave it a kiss and began licking the now stiff and swollen cock from top to bottom, an act which only emphasised its size.

By now Sue was just hand stroking Frank's cock as she looked on with a growing excitement. "Uh, Cindy," she said, "uh, you wouldn't consider sharing that thing, would you?"

"Sue, what are friends for anyway? What's mine is yours. Feel free. Enjoy." With a laugh, Cindy got up and climbed back into her seat. Jim was off Sue by now and sitting on the floor. Frank sat back down to make room for Tony who'd started working his way to the back.

Reaching out, Sue helped him climb into position between her legs. She ran her fingers into and around her semen packed pussy until they were covered with cum, then she stroked the length of Tony's dick, coating it with the cream. Finally, she looked up and said, "Please take me, but slowly."

Tony leaned over and kissed her while she guided him toward her well-used cunt. The large head slipped in will little trouble, then the long shaft began slowly sinking into her willing pussy. Almost half had disappeared from view when Sue let out a low moan and wrapped her arms and legs around Tony.

He hesitated for only a moment, then with a slight shift of his hips, he began shoving the thickest part of the shaft past her stretched labia, forcing the cockhead into new depths. There was an immediate response from Sue. "Oh, shit! No, wait! Easy!"

He immediately stopped. Sue body went limp. Her arms flopped to her sides while a leg slipped off his back and dangling onto the floor. After she caught her breath, he leaned down and kissed her, then began taking shorter, slower strokes. This change of pace and penetration seemed to help her regain some composure. Looking up, she asked, "How much is left?"

Tony shook his head. "Feels like just a little over half way in. You want me to stop? I'm used to only going this far, so it's okay, 'cause I don't want to hurt you."

"No, don't stop. I think I can take more. Just please take it slow and easy in case I have to yell, 'Uncle.'"

"Here goes then, Auntie." He pulled up higher than usual before his next stroke, and then began a slow, smooth downward motion. Thanks to the position of Sue's leg and the flashlight Jim was using to illuminate the vital spot, everyone could see the big, white shaft slowly vanishing into her willing body. Cindy thought it was the most incredibly erotic thing she'd ever seen.

Their hips were almost touching when Sue let out a low moan, "Oh, fucking yes." A moment later, Tony was in all the way and the impaled and her impaler lay together motionless and as one.

The first one to move was Sue, who carefully re-wrapped her legs around Tony while he began kissing her. Putting her hands on either side of his head, she looked into his eyes, "You can take me any way you want to now. I just hope I'll please you as much as you have me."

"You already have, woman," replied Tony as he began to slowly pump his dick in and out.

They were soon hunching together with a steady rhythm. Tony would increase his speed only when Sue had an orgasm, which seemed to happen several times. Once, when she was taking longer than usual to reach a climax, Tony lifted her legs up onto his shoulders. With a scream that was a mixture of pleasure and pain, Sue's body writhed under the force of a long, and very loud orgasm. Tony then laid her legs back down, let her recover for a second, and once again began his steady fucking.

Sue was panting and covered with sweat. She'd fucked three other guys several times before Tony took over, but as she told Cindy later, this was different. With Tony, she was afraid he might split her in two while hoping he would. But she really didn't care what happened to her. All she wanted was to please him and for him to stay inside her forever.

All eyes were focused on the pair on the couch. To Cindy, the sight was both arousing and discomforting. Not only did she miss Ray, she wanted and needed him very badly. And sitting her watching Sue get her brains fucked out wasn't helping that situation one damn bit.

The churning in her pussy served as a reminded that her panties were still down around her knees. As she reached for them, her hands seemed to stop of their own accord near her pussy. She was incredibly horny, desperately needed some relief, and all the others were watching Sue and Tony. Unable to resist, she closed her eyes, slipped a fingertip between her labia and began to stroke her swollen clit.

With the fingers of her other hand, she spread the lips to her labia wide and began stroking her clit even faster. She almost cried with pleasure when the first finger was joined by several more. When she let go of her labia and ran a finger into her churning pussy, the sensation was so exquisitely intense it was soon followed by two more.

At the sound of Tony's cry, she opened her eyes. Once again Sue's legs were up and spread, although this time they were in his arms, not on his shoulders. He was furiously pounding into Sue who was meeting his every stroke with an upward thrust of her hips while she groaned and clawed at his back.

With one final cry, he slammed home the entire length of his giant cock. She responded with a low, gurgling scream, her wet, quivering body going ridged with passion. They remained motionless, locked in a lover's knot until he finally shuddered and collapsed on top of her, his weight being accepted by Sue with a sigh and a contented smile.

The sight of Sue and Tony coming at the same time, and then lying together, still, spent, and judging from the expressions on their faces, very content, turned Cindy on more than ever. Panting and trembling, she tried to shove her fingers in even deeper.

From somewhere came a vague noise that sounded like someone saying, "Look at Cindy." but she wasn't sure and couldn't stop.

It finally registered in the back of her mind that hands were touching her legs. She opened her eyes and looked down in confusion. Frank was pulling her panties off. "Don't let me stop you. Just wanted to give you a better shot, and us a better view." Slightly disoriented, she looked around. Jim, Todd, and Frank were all looking at her. Tony was still on top of Sue, but they were also watching.

With a smile of reassurance, Sue called out, "Go Cindy, go!" She smiled back at her friend and nodded. Spreading her legs wide, she removed the fingers from her pussy and began stroking her clit with both index fingers. Her body jerked with pleasure as she pressed on the clit, but she wanted something inside her.

She leaned forward, slipped two fingers from each hand into her snatch and located the small, erect clit with her thumbs. Her sweaty, panting body shook with each stroke of the thumbs, each thrust of the fingers as she quickly surged towards an orgasm and with it, the relief she so badly needed.

The climax hit without warning. Its incredible force tossing her back into the seat which jerked her fingers out of her pussy. As her body heaved, she desperately sought and found her clit which she tried to stroke with one set of fingers while trying to shove her others back inside her convulsing pussy.

Suddenly, her hands were being pushed aside. Looking down, she saw Frank still kneeling between her legs and now holding her wrists. "Always glad to help a lady in distress," he said, before leaning forward and beginning to lick her pussy.

It was only a second before she reached another jarring climax. Frank buried his face in her snatch and twirled his tongue inside her vagina as waves of pleasure rolled up and down her body. She instinctively placed her hands around the back of his head and tried to pull him in deeper. Her legs were shaking and her body heaved and arched as she cried out in pleasure and relief.

It didn't happen quickly, but the last waves of her climax finally began to fade away. Now, instead of trying to pull Frank's head closer, she gently and gratefully stroked and patted it.

He finally lifted his face and looked at her with a sly smile. "Anything else I can do to help?"

"No, Frank. But believe me, I'll be eternally thankful for the help you just gave."

Sue began pointing to one lover after another, "I'll second, third, fourth, and thanks to what Tony's just giving me, I'll even fifth that emotion. You guys may not be med students, but you had a sure cure for depression."

12