Sure, Money Helps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As tight as she was, I knew I wouldn't last long, and so I pumped her long enough to get three-quarters of my dick immersed in her then pulled out.

"Eat her, Whitney!" I growled.

"Huh?"

"I said go down on her. She isn't the first cunt you've licked."

"No... I...."

"DO IT!"

That's all it took. She was on her knees behind Noel and licking both her pussy and asshole. I'll admit it took her a minute or so to get into it, but into it she got.

I was concerned with saving myself so that I could give Noel a decent fuck and not a hurry-up job. Three more minutes went by before Noel gasped and started to cum from Whitney's mouth and tongue. I let her enjoy the first wave or two then shoved Whitney away from her and stuck my cock back into her snatch.

Noel was trembling, whether from her climax or the feel of my dick I didn't know, or care.

Grabbing her hips for purchase, I hefted her ass up and sank deeply into her.

Noel moaned with a satisfaction I hadn't heard in a long time. There wasn't all that much light, but with what there was I saw the head of my cock repeatedly disappearing between the stretched lips of Noel's vulva. I took another minute to fully penetrate her. During which I could feel her trembling and knew she was either still coming, or was about to explode again. I was certainly on the edge myself, and so I began to pound into her with wild abandon.

I started to cum; Noel began to howl. I tightened my hold on her to prevent her from banging her face into the pavement. The sensation of her pussy's violent contractions around my cock prolonged my ejaculation. And when the violent contractions subsided and I thought her capable of holding her own weight again, I renewed my fucking, using a slow version of the old in and out.

I had cum, but I was still hard and I knew at this rate I would fuck Whitney one more time too.

Noel was now grunting with each thrust.

"Like the nasty way I fuck, Noel?"

"LOVE IT!"

"Want to suck Whitney's cunt later?"

"YEAH, SURE!"

"Hey, Whitney!"

"Yeah, Palo?"

"You'd have done it without the money wouldn't you?"

"I guess... but you are gonna pay us, right?"

"Sure I am."

"Whitney... look at Noel's pussy. See how her lips stretch each time I slam it into her?"

"Yeah...."

"Describe it to her. She can't see what's happening."

"Um, Noel, it looks like your lips are turning inside and disappearing into you with his thing."

"Mmmm, yeah, I guess they are. It sure feels fucking good."

"You ready to cum for me, Noel?"

"I never stopped coming, baby!' she half-laughed, half-moaned.

"Then cum hard for me right now!"

"OH, YESSS!" Noel's cunt was squeezing and milking my dick as she climaxed again.

Moments later I was turning to Whitney. "Whitney, hop up on the hood of the car," I said with a quiver in my voice.

When she was in position, I flipped her legs over my shoulders and rammed it into her. I jack hammered her and it wasn't long before she was ready to go ballistic on me. A puddle of her liquid honey began to trickle down her thighs and mine from her spasming pussy.

I yanked my dick out of her and summoned Noel over to us.

"She ate you out, now it's your turn. Go get her."

It was evident that Noel had never done it before from her tentative early movements. But she got the hang of it soon enough, lapping up the juices as fast as Whitney could ejaculate them. And when she least expected it, I reentered Noel's gaping pussy and brought myself off to her still twitching vaginal muscles.

Afterward, the three of us stood there awkwardly, assessing the cosmetic damages that required repair before any of us could present ourselves in a public place without drawing unwanted attention. The girls checked each other's attire out before repairing their makeup.

Whitney hopped into the Porsche and used the interior lighting and mirror to redo her makeup. Noel leaned into the side-view mirror to do hers.

I wiped my dick off on a handkerchief and checked my slacks for cum stains. Finding none, I took my wallet out and peeled four one hundred dollars bill from it and handed them to Noel, who gave two to Whitney.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I said as I lit up a cigarette.

"It sure was," Noel chirped.

"Will you want to see us again sometime?" Whitney inquired.

"Sure, but for a hundred bucks apiece, next time."

"Only a hundred?" Whitney exclaimed in disappointment.

"Girls, what would your parents think if they saw you with all that spending money?"

"They wouldn't..." Noel said defensively.

"You'd buy things... expensive things. Think about it. They'd notice."

"Oh, yeah, right." Noel said despondently.

"On the other hand, I was thinking about hiring you both on a weekly basis."

"Palo... you're not just saying that, are you?" Whitney shrieked.

"Hell no. Maybe I'll call on Noel one day... make that night, and Whitney another. Maybe I'll have the both of you at the same time."

They were delighted at this turn of events, so I dropped a bombshell on them.

"Maybe we'll have some other people play with us."

"WHAT!" Whitney squawked.

"Sure, you know, another guy, another girl, whatever."

Noel started to laugh. "Yeah, Palo, whatever!"

"Another guy wouldn't be so bad...." Whitney said and gave me the biggest smile.

I dropped them off a block from where they lived after getting their phone numbers.

Life was good.

The End

12