Surface Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice, just like that..."

He spoke as the cameras flashed, snapping several photos of Kate in the position. The water was murky on this side of the island. Sunlight from above shined down over her tanned skin, offering a bright line over her right leg that was lifted up. Kate's face almost looked like an upside down heart with her huge round boobs looking like mountains with a small passage right up the middle where the light shined into her skin. Her body appeared to be rising in the surface, though much of the shots were taken up with a focus on her large breasts. These specific photos were meant to be as a visual representation of the title 'Surface Seduction'. John nodded, motioning his hand as he spoke to her once more.

"Hands behind your head, close your eyes for this next shot."

Kate followed his instructions. She closed her eyes and then gently folded her hands under the water to rest behind her head. As she leaned her head forward, John looked over at a few of his crew standing by holding pieces of boards that would be used with pole attachments to create a shade. He clapped his hands together and pointed in direction, motioning for them to approach the seen and use the boards to create a bit of shade for the sun. The next few shots needed to be darker, to illuminate the photos of Kate's body rising forward. He stepped up, getting behind the camera station himself to re-position it and then shooting the next several captures himself. He smiled after he was complete in a short amount of time.

"Excellent work, Kate. That will be all for now."

He stepped away from the camera station and watched as Kate climbed up from the waters. Her body dripped for a moment as she stood there and raised her head up to run her hands through her wet hair. An assistant approached her with a towel, but Kate waved the person off and decided to walk back through the sand on her own with the water still trickling down her voluptuous form. Her breasts shook as she stepped forward, her feet sticking in the sand. John watched her as she turned to look over her right shoulder, making eye contact with him to deliver a subtle smirk across her lips. It was a telling vision of desire and temptation while Kate was walking way. John stood there and smiled as she had moved past him, his eyes following her ass cheeks as he watched them rub against one another with the tiny bikini bottom piece unable to contain much of her rump.

******************

3 DAYS LATER

With time passing by in a matter of days, the photo sessions were moving along quite splendidly. John and his crew departed from the Bahamas with Kate, heading back to Miami where he planned to finish off the photo shoots within his mansion. The photos taken at the island would most likely be used early in the book. John still had to come up with a plan for Kate's big nude reveal. He wanted to leave that up to her, since this was all her decision to go completely naked for the book. Back at the mansion, he had cleared out the floor space downstairs to provide an easy set location in one specific room for the next part of the book. John decided to go ahead and make the teaser video so it could be released online around the same time to break news of the book.

Downstairs, a room had been organized to shoot the video. John decided he was going to direct the video himself. After preparing his camera work station, he discussed with Kate various ideas. He wanted her to dance in front of the camera lens, so he could close in on all the features of her voluptuous body. An assistant brought out a box of props used for previous photo shoots at the mansion. Among the various things, Kate found a yellow hula hoop and then came up with an idea to dance with it. John found her plan to be brilliant. Throughout the room, the blinds had been raised over windows from both sides, allowing drastic rays of sunlight to pour down into the room, giving it a glow over the white walls and marble floor. Two cameras would be active for the recording session, as John was worried the lights may cause a bit of problem when it came time for editing.

Kate stepped out, wearing a one piece bikini outfit. Below, her ass was tucked with long a small thong between her cheeks while she was teasing with an amazing view of her cleavage up front. Her long golden hair hung freely from her shoulders as she offered a seductive smile towards John. The older man patted her on the shoulder, unable to utter a word as he was completely mesmerized at her amazing beauty. She stepped by him and now it was time to get the filming process underway. Along with John in the room was two assistants, one of them was operating a camera from the distance. John decided from the beginning, he wanted to be in control of the close up camera. To zoom in over her beautiful skin was going to be his pleasure to enjoy.

Just before they were fully prepared to begin, Kate spoke to John asking if they could start with a close up on her face. He agreed to her wish, having her stand in the middle of the room before he yelled the magic words to his assistant to go ahead and start filming. Off to the side, Kate had pushed the hula hoop against the wall where she could easily grab it after the first close up to the camera. From her experience alone as a model, she knew how to carry on with herself when a camera was focused and rolling with her face starring directly into the lens. When John yelled 'action', she knew just what to do. Looking into the camera as she softly dropped her lower lip and raised her neck. From the middle of the room, John stood with an action camera attached to his shoulder, capturing every second of Kate's beauty while the light poured down from his back.

The art of seduction was the game Kate played in front of the camera. Her facial expressions offered a sense of a playful fire. All she had to do was curve her lips and give that inviting grin. Her blue eyes were the main focus, just before John shifted the camera to look down into her epic cleavage tucked between the tight bikini outfit. While the camera zoomed down over the immense size of her breasts, Kate smirked and placed her hands on her hips. A few minutes later, the act changed as it came time for a bit of play. Kate grabbed the hula hoop and held it behind herself. A few minutes later, she was given the go ahead signal that the camera behind her was rolling. John's assistant faced her to capture her facial expressions, while he himself was standing behind her and capturing the second by second action as she held the hula hoop behind her.

With a smile crossing her lips, Kate teased as she looked back into the camera. From behind, she made her first move by tucking the round edges of the hula hoop around her ass cheeks. John starred into the camera as it captured every second, looking into her nicely shaped round ass while her ass cheeks began to flap and jiggle from the movements. Once she was done teasing from behind, Kate stepped forward to the camera in front of her and turned to her side. John was forced to back up a bit as she then took the hula hoop and threw it around her body and began to dance with it. Kate ran her right hand through her hair, tossing her golden locks over her back while she shook her hips. John's camera captured every second of her ass cheeks shoving together and moving back and forth while the hula hoop twirled around her voluptuous body.

Much attention was always brought to Kate's famous breasts, but John wanted to make sure they had footage of her ass too. Such a nice bottom often went overlooked as he found her ass to be quite special. She continued to dance, shaking her hips with the hula hoop whole the camera in front of her zoomed in to watch her tits bounce when she jumped up. Kate eventually came to a stop, allowing the hoop to fall to the floor loudly. John stood up, still focusing his camera for plenty of shots of her ass. Kate was trying her skills of improvisation to hold the attention of both cameras, focusing to the one in front of her face. She moved her hands through her hair, closing her eyes as she turned her head. When Kate re-opened her eyes, she glanced down to her cleavage, toying with the camera as she knew the focus had to be on her breasts.

Kate began to walk to the left side of the room, forcing the camera man in front of her to step backwards. He knew what to do, zooming out to capture a whole frame of her body as she began to walk towards the camera. John zoomed his lens out too, focusing on her long muscular legs, allowing the camera to capture the heel of her bare feet as she stepped forward. Kate managed to prove herself with great skills in front of the camera. It took a model with experience to keep going without any instructions, to remain radiant and full of energy in front of the camera. Three more minutes were shot between both cameras. John had stepped back, just to make sure that his body couldn't be captured by the other camera. After another minute, it was time to halt everything as he felt there was enough film to make the teaser video.

"Alright, that will be all for now. Let's take a break, you did terrific job, Kate."

******************

2 HOURS LATER

After the filming session had ended, John called off the day for everyone on the set at his mansion. He granted them permission to leave so he could sit back and edit the film and photographs himself. It was a special thing to him, to be able to sit back alone during the evening hours and go over every little detail of his pictures. Once everyone had left has home, he went upstairs where he had a special room already fixed up with copy prints of photos from the time in the Bahamas. He wasn't really worried about the video film for now, as it could be edited later. In his private room, the walls were white just like the rest of the house. Two large boards stood across the room, holding up various pictures. John often came into the room and would sit for hours, going over each and every photo. Across the room sat a large white couch, sometimes he slept there when he was focused on his work in this one room.

The light above shined down brightly as he was studying the black and white and color photo copies side by side. There were numerous photos tacked on the board. Normally, he would take sticky notes and jot down any ideas or flaws with the pictures and tack them on whatever photo needed a bit of touching up to make it flawless. This had been an old habit that became an obsession with seeking perfection through his photography work. Standing tall on his bare feet, John had stripped down to a pair of purple shorts and wearing a white robe over his hairy chest. This was his home and he preferred to be relaxed when he was working alone away from any other soul. The room itself was entrenched in silence apart from a ceiling van spinning from above.

Hanging high on the left side board was two large photo prints from a specific shoot days ago. The pictures featured Kate Upton's bikini clad body, submerged with the water near the beach as her figure was surfacing in a special pose. It was the two special photos in the green bikini,the only ones that used very specific poses in the water. To the left was the second photo where her eyes were closed and resting her hand behind her head. To the right, the other photo was pinned on the board where her eyes were looking back into the camera with her head upside down. Both photo prints were in color, radiating over the beauty with Kate's lovely body. John glanced at them a second time before moving on. There was something about how Kate could handle being in front of the camera that reminded him of another model. She was so experienced, never once having to be given instructions on how to look into the camera lens. John was thinking of how she reminded him of Heidi when suddenly, a voice spoke up catching his attention.

"I like that one...It's one of my favorites."

A strong female voice called out, capturing John's full attention. He turned his head as his heart began to race, witnessing Kate standing tall right next to him. Kate was wearing a short sleeved, button up shirt. The buttons were obviously undone, exposing her busty cleavage with a pink bra encasing them. Down below, a tight pink pair of booty shorts covered her ass. Her left hand was raised, pointing her index finger at one of the two photographs of her in the green bikini with her body surfacing through the water. John starred back into her big blue eyes, his mind racing to know how she was still in his home at this time. He could've sworn he had seen her leave with the rest of the crew. Her finger moved to the right photo and then she glared back into his eyes with a smile before speaking.

"I want this one for the cover. I think it's the best one that summarizes the title of Surface Seduction, don't you think so too, John?"

Her lips curved into a seductive smile as she pointed to the specific photo. John broke eye contact to look back at the photo, almost losing his train of thought completely. He had been so concentrated on reviewing the photos and now Kate's surprising presence had completely distracted him.

"What are you doing here, Kate? I could've sworn I seen you leave the house earlier."

She raised her eyebrows at him as she softly smiled. Kate watched as he moved a bit, John's eyes gazing down at her heavy cleavage before looking back into her eyes. Such actions was something Kate was used to from men, as they couldn't take their eyes off her tits.

"I never left. You have a big house, John. It wasn't too hard for me to sneak upstairs and get lost going through your bedroom and the other guest rooms."

Her lips curved into a mischievous grin. As Kate revealed where she had been for the last few hours, she wanted to see the expressions on his face. John looked back at her as he responded with a question of his own.

"You went through my bedroom, Kate?"

She nodded her head, still grinning to him.

"Yeah, it was quite empty. I was expecting to see more in your personal space, I guess you're a simple man."

Stepping aside, Kate broke eye contact as she turned her back to him and surveyed the room with her eyes. John glanced down at her ass, watching her cheeks push together in the tight booty shorts she was wearing. It was almost as if Kate had saved the shorts from the photo shoot to drive him crazy in desire later on. He did have a camera focused right on her buttocks earlier when shooting the teaser video. Kate was still bare foot, stepping across the room towards the white couch on the opposite side. She spoke up again, this time teasing him in her seductive voice.

"You know, Heidi has told me some things about you."

John raised his eyebrow at her words. It was quite a coincidence, as he had been thinking about his long friendship and affairs with Heidi Klum over the past hour. When Kate turned around, she witnessed the smile on his face.

"Oh yeah? I didn't know you were friends with her."

Placing her hands on her hips, Kate teased him with a smirk.

"I've known her for a few years now. When I was coming up in the business, Heidi gave me some hints and tips here and there. She spoke highly of you, including in the bedroom."

She raised her eyebrows, obviously teasing the man even further. John wasn't sure if Kate was being truthful with him or if this was a play in the act of seduction. Something told him that Kate was laying down the temptation over him and John absolutely did not want to refuse her at all, but he had to test her knowledge between himself and Heidi. Slowly approaching her, he smirked before they stood face to face and he was gazing back into those big beautiful blue eyes.

"What did Heidi tell you about the times in the bedroom?"

Kate giggled mischievously.

"All kinds of stuff. She once told me how you always said she was your favorite model to ever work with."

Still smirking, she spoke once more in a low voice this time.

"She liked fucking you too. You told her that she was a goddess, she was your favorite."

John couldn't help but nod his head. He still had his doubts about Heidi telling Kate such intimate things, but maybe she was right. Anyone could've guessed such truths and John knew that in one part of his recent book with Heidi, a page did call her a goddess in text. He had a different goddess standing face to face with him right now. Kate planted her left hand over his shoulder, raising her neck as she looked into his eyes. She felt in control of his desires, at least for now.

"Kiss me, John. I know you want to."

There was no need for him to reply to her words, only actions were speaking at this point. Kate ran both her hands to the back of his head, cupping his neck as their lips met and they began to kiss tenderly. After a moment of kissing, she stepped back to pull their lips apart and now it was time to take their clothes off. Kate made the first move, pulling her sleeved shirt to fall off her body and exposing him to the view of her large tits encased in the pink bra. Just as she could've guessed, his eyes went straight down to her cleavage. Taking the opportunity to tease him, Kate pushed her hands over her breasts and shook them while calling out.

"You ready to play with my big titties, John?"

He didn't answer her back. A smirk ran across Kate's lips but she knew very well a man wasn't going to stop looking at her huge boobs long enough to gaze back into her eyes. She undid the strings behind her back, loosening her bikini top before it fell to the floor and her large bare tits sagged down freely. Kate moved a bit, waggling her body to force her giant breasts to bounce back and forth. His hands ran up, squeezing her large tits as he finally did look back into her eyes. Kate smiled, moaning softly to him as her voice had become so seductive and tempting by now.

"Mmmmmm, squeeze my tits, John. You want 'em, don't deny it."

"I don't think you'd believe me if I did deny it, baby."

Older men like him often could arouse Kate without much effort. Kate dropped her lower lip, moaning as her nipples hardened up and pushed up against the palms of his hands. She brought both her hands down, playing with the front of his purple pants only to slip her fingers down into them and feel the fabric of his underwear. John didn't move his hands away from her breasts, still squeezing them before Kate pushed his shorts down. It didn't catch his attention at all until he felt them fall down to his ankles. When John finally removed his hands from her giant tits, Kate leaned up to kiss him again. This time however, she pushed her bare body up against his chest. John pulled his robe free, letting it fall to the floor while stepping his feet out of his underwear, as he locked lips with the most famous American model in the world.

Kate moaned into his mouth while her nipples pressed up against his hairy chest. Her hands pushed into his underwear, playing with his cock as she struggled to wrap her fingers around it at first. John had closed his eyes, thinking of all the dirty thoughts he had of Kate that were now about to become a reality. His mind was no longer filled with the memories of his affairs with Heidi Klum. Kate continued kissing him, twirling her tongue against his from within their mouths. His underwear had pushed down, falling to his ankles along with his pair of purple shorts as now she was using both hands to pump his fat shaft with all ten of her fingers wrapped around it. John broke the kiss, just in time to hear her moaning out to him.

"Mmmmmmm, this is such a big fucking cock. I want it so bad right now, John."

"Then what are you waiting for, Kate? I ain't gonna stop you from taking it."

She giggled and began to lower herself down to her knees. John stood there for a moment, looking into her big blue eyes as she was still gazing back at him. Kate moved her left hand away, keeping her right hand wrapped around his large dick while her knees fell firmly down to the floor. He was a man of few words when it came to bedroom pleasure, as John didn't say a word back as Kate broke eye contact and pushed her lips to the purple head of his shaft. He took a deep breath, watching as she used her left hand to brush her golden locks of hair behind her shoulders. Once Kate was ready, she parted her lips fully and slid the head and first few inches of his cock between her lips. John ran his right hand up, brushing it through her hair as if she were a loyal obedient pet to him. Kate's eyes looked back at him only for a moment as she began to find a rhythm in sucking his cock.