Surfer Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers

Heidi clearly couldn't take a hint or read body language and carried on ragging Paula until she turned to her and said: "For fuck's sake, Heids, enough already! I think I've had enough embarrassment for one day, OK?"

One of the remaining guys held up his hand hopefully and said in the form of a question: "Well I'm blonde and I surf?" This dispelled the tension as everyone started laughing and soon they were all chatting again. None of the guys had dared make a move on Paula -- there was just something about her which screamed she was out of their league.

Suddenly, one of The Slappers realized that only Chloe hadn't stated her preference. When she loudly demanded that Chloe also share, the local guys looked at each other and started laughing. "Come on," Marie insisted, "what type of guy gets you hot?"

One of the guys answered for Chloe who was just sitting there with an amused look on her face. "She likes the kind with tits!" he said, a bit coarsely.

The Slappers were hopelessly confused. "Seriously? That like a fetish or something?" Kim asked incredulously. "You like men with moobs? You're kidding us, aren't you? Serious now, what kind of guy turns you on?"

Chloe looked right at her and realized she couldn't let this go any further. "None of them." She answered succinctly. "I'm gay."

'Talk about a conversation-stopper,' Chloe thought later. The Slappers had done the usual dance most straight girls do when they hear that, very similar to the dance she been through with Paula the night before but with far less finesse.

Eventually, it dawned on them that Paula didn't look at all surprised. She was very quiet, dragging her big toe through the sand at her feet and making patterns while they all comprehensively embarrassed themselves with comments like "Gay? Well tha's a'right..." to which Chloe replied "Yes, I know" with a tight smile on her face.

One of them leaned over to Paula and said: "You're very quiet and you don't look surprised! Did you know?"

Paula finally looked up at her friends and said: "Yes, we got to talking last night after you all passed out and Chloe told me then."

There was a long silence before Kath piped up: "Well, if none of the fellers takes your fancy, Paul's, you could always take a walk on the wild side if Chloe's willing to show you the way!" The Slappers all roared with laughter and high-fived Kath before the conversation turned to something else in the way that drunken conversations do. Gail chatted to some of the guys who had joined them, leaving two silent women sitting side by side next to the fire.

Paula was the first to break the silence. She turned to Chloe. "I'm sorry," she began, before Chloe put up a hand to stop her with a rueful smile.

"Don't." she said softly, "It's fine. They're drunk and I'm thick-skinned. You have to be when"

"you're the only gay in the village..." Paula finished her sentence for her and they grinned at each other, enjoying the thaw in the air around them. She leaned in closer and Chloe breathed in her signature scent and just let the erotic flavours play over her senses. "About earlier..." she began.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about that." Chloe said.

"Good, because I want to talk to you, too." She glanced around and saw that everyone was occupied. "I umm...I can't deny that I was turned on a little. OK, a lot..." she said when she saw Chloe's arched eyebrow. "God, you're pushy! It was a first for me, OK? I umm...I think it was just the novelty, you know?"

Chloe did know, but looking into Paula's eyes, she was absolutely convinced that Paula was deluding herself. "There's really only one way to find out, isn't there?" she said boldly.

"N..no, that's not what I meant!" stammered Paula. "I don't want a repeat, I just wanted to explain!"

"OK, Paula. If that's your decision I respect it completely. I would never want to push you to do something you didn't want to do." She hesitated, then grasped her courage and went for it: "I wanted to apologise for earlier -- not for kissing you, actually, because that was the most amazing and erotic experience I have ever had and I will never regret it, not for one second, but my timing kind of sucked... I feel like I took advantage of your vulnerability and that makes me feel really shitty."

Paula looked at her thoughtfully. "Thank you." She said quietly. "I appreciate you saying that." They were silent for a moment, then Paula turned to her again, curiosity alight in her beautiful eyes. "Umm... Chloe?"

"Yeah, hun?" Chloe said artlessly.

"You said you've been with a lot of girls, right?"

"Well, kissed, certainly. If you mean 'been with, been with' not that many. Many of the girls had their bicuriosity satisfied with a simple kiss and a bit of over the clothes fondling. Why?" Chloe had an inkling where Paula was going and she was almost holding her breath in anticipation.

"Well, umm...you said that this afternoon was the most amazing experience you've ever had? But you only kissed me for about ten seconds..."

Chloe raised her head and looked directly into Paula's eyes. "Yes, that's right."

"So, that one little kiss was better than all the others?" Paula asked hesitantly.

"All the others combined." Chloe said, so softly Paula had to lean in to hear her.

"Oh..." she said, except it came out almost as a little gasp. She smiled at Chloe shyly. "Really?"

"Yes, really." She smiled a slow, sexy smile at Paula. "You have no idea, do you?" When Paula just looked at her questioningly, she leaned forward and whispered to her: "I have been insanely attracted to you from the second you got out of that ridiculous van, all flustered and apologetic. I took one look at you and just...I don't know...combusted? Is that even a word?" She reached across the short divide between them, allowing her body and her hair to cover what she was doing and trailed her fingernail from Paula's upper arm down to her hand. Paula couldn't control the shiver that took her, or the goosebumps that rose all over her body. "So..." Chloe said, drawing the word out lovingly as she watched Paula's eyes following her finger, her eyes hooded. "Are you absolutely, positively sure that what happened earlier today was just a weird, one-off thing, never to be repeated, or would you and your ambivalent friends" she said glancing down at Paula's super-erect nipples "like to make sure that what you felt was just because of the novelty?"

All Paula had to offer after looking down at her own chest was one word. "Fuck," she said glumly.

Chloe practically burst out laughing. "Only if you want to!" she said as she grinned at Paula.

Paula smiled back at her weakly. "Walked right into that one, didn't I?" Chloe nodded, still beaming.

"Look, you sound like you're about to face the firing squad. If it freaks you out so much, let's not do this. I don't want to be something you regret." Chloe trailed off. "On the other hand, I am a really, really good kisser and I would love to show you a little more of what I can do..."

"I believe you." Paula said simply. "That kiss was..." she didn't go on.

"I know. It was, wasn't it?" Chloe sighed. "I would seriously give up a relatively important body part to be able to kiss you again."

"Only relatively important?"

"You're stalling," Chloe said, smiling to take the sting out of her words, "yes or no?"

Paula sighed again, conflicted. Then she looked up at Chloe from under impossibly long lashes and biting her lip, said: "Yes."

"God, you have no idea how sexy you look right now. It is taking absolutely everything I have not to attack you right here!" Chloe said. "When?" she asked simply.

"When they've all gone to sleep."

With the arrangements set, the two women directed their attention outwards, realizing they had been talking for a long time and didn't want to appear too obvious. Chloe felt she would shout it from the nearby cliffs given half a chance, but knew Paula would need time.

***

A few hours later, The Slappers had all passed out and when the remaining guys had gone home. Gail had stretched conspicuously, pretending to be tired, then with a wink in Chloe's direction, her perceptive friend left them alone.

After a very pregnant pause, where Paula was looking everywhere but at her, Chloe laughed then said: "Come!" She grabbed Paula by the hand, lifting a small cooler with drinks and hoisting a rucksack on her back which she had prepared earlier, she whispered to the taller woman to stick close to her. "Hold my hand so you don't trip or get lost, OK?" In reality, the moon was bright enough to see by, but Chloe wanted Paula to touch her to get used to the sensation and to ease her into what would happen later.

Paula held onto her hand tightly, her breathing a little ragged around the edges. Chloe led her down to one of her favourite spots -- behind a rocky outcrop which extended into the sea, there was another tiny beach which was only accessible at low tide. Only the locals knew about it. She spread a blanket on the sand and motioned for Paula to sit, then offered her a drink. Paula took the drink gratefully and finished it in nearly one long swallow.

"Ummm...easy, there tiger!" Chloe said laughing. "I know you're a little nervous, but I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you again!"

Paula didn't laugh, just looked at her steadily as her nerves started to calm. For the first time since the morning, Chloe felt more than a little thrown. "Are you going to sit down?" Paula asked.

Chloe sank onto the blanket next to Paula, reaching out a hand to her. They lay there for a while looking at the stars, holding hands. After a long while, Paula suddenly broke the silence and asked: "So what exactly is your type?"

Chloe laughed, squeezing her hand and pulling her closer. "You. You are SO my type. I love tall, dark-haired, tanned women. Especially with green or blue eyes. I'm a complete sucker for that look. And then you came along with your greeney-blue cat's eyes and everything else you have going for you and I think you've completely ruined me." she said, only half joking.

They moved closer to each other until their sides were touching and Chloe could feel the heat of Paula's skin through the thin fabric of her cotton shirt. She turned towards her and their lips were now so close she felt like she was breathing the other woman in. She moved towards Paula's ear and said: "You are so unbelievably sexy." Her lips moved against the taller woman's neck under her ear. She was so lost in the sensation of kissing the smooth, hot skin that she didn't even notice how ragged Paula's breathing had become. She nibbled on her earlobe, suckling gently, before planting a fiery trail of kisses from her lobe all the way down her jawline and making her way up the other side, avoiding her lips completely. Eventually she opened her eyes and stared at Paula for a moment, before lowering her lips to hers. Paula opened her eyes for a second before Chloe's lips touched hers, seemingly puzzled by the sudden loss of contact and Chloe found herself staring into Paula's eyes. What she saw there was too raw and naked to handle for too long. She felt seared and humbled.

Paula closed her eyes again and surrendered, letting Chloe kiss her. Chloe had been right to brag. She kissed like it was an art form. At first she just used her lips on Paula's, gently kissing away her fear and trepidation, her perfect little pink lips grasped onto Paula's full lower lip and moulded them together. Chloe slowly worked on her lips to open, ever so slightly, and then her tongue came out to play, lightly licking along Paula's lip in an erotic dance, remembering how Paula had responded earlier in the day. Chloe was totally lost to sensation, but was very aware of how fast she wanted this to go and because of that she deliberately took her time, teasing and cajoling Paula's tongue out of her mouth, sucking it gently before letting it go. Paula's tongue tasted of the alcohol she had just had. To Chloe's delight, she felt Paula's tongue take on a life of its' own, no longer a passive participant and she felt the steady thump of her arousal grow so much stronger once she realized that she was not alone in what she was feeling.

The two women lay, entwined on the blanket, lost in their kiss until Chloe forced herself to pull back to see how Paula was doing. When she slowly pulled her lips away from Paula she was thrilled to hear a whimper of disappointment escape from the other woman's lips. She leaned down and gave her a quick, achingly tender kiss before pulling back again.

Slowly, Paula opened her eyes and took a few moments to focus on Chloe's face. "So?" Chloe asked with a little satisfied smile. Paula put her hands over her face and groaned. "Not good?" Chloe asked innocently.

"Bitch..." Paula moaned at her. Chloe flashed a huge smile, teeth glinting whitely in the dark. Paula reached up to Chloe's head, twining blonde tresses around her fingers and pulled her down to her lips again.

Their lips met again with Chloe chuckling into her mouth and she couldn't resist saying: "Are you actually asking for a repeat this time?" Paula almost growled at her in frustration before initiating a burning kiss and Chloe felt like her insides were coming apart as she was kissed by this woman who turned her inside-out with desire and longing. Chloe felt her arms come up and she almost absent-mindedly stroked Paula's hip and up her side, tracing her bare arm with her fingertips and longing to move her hand to her breast, but trying to stick to just kissing this gorgeous creature she held in her arms.

It was as if Paula read her mind, because she broke off the kiss and looking deep into her eyes, she took Chloe's hand and moved it to cup her breast. "I want you to..." she said breathily. Their lips met again as Chloe's hand moulded to Paula's breast. She couldn't stop the low, deep moan that felt like it was ripped from her very aroused centre as she felt the beautiful breasts she hadn't been able to stop staring at earlier in the day. Her one leg made its' way over Paula's until her mound was pushed up against Paula's hip, bringing her some relief.

Paula's breathing was shot; ragged and rough as Chloe's lips kissed and nipped at her throat while taking full advantage of the chance to feel Paula's long, very hard nipples nudging against the palm of her hand. She caressed Paula's breast gently, cupping the full weight and rolling her hand over the nipple before moving on to the other breast. She eased her hand down to Paula's smooth stomach and rubbed sensually in circles before slipping up under her top. She reached the base of Paula's bikini and slipped her fingers beneath the material, all without her lips ever leaving Paula's skin. Her fingers felt their way upwards in circular motions and finally found Paula's elongated nipple and her fingers curled around them gently and tweaked them until they were throbbingly hard. The sounds coming from Paula's throat now sounded like one continuous whimpering moan.

"Beautiful," she muttered against the dip at the base of Paula's throat. "So, so beautiful..." She started edging Paula's shirt upwards, longing to wrap her mouth around the succulent nipples under her fingers. She raised Paula's shirt over her breasts and with frustrated haste, pulled the bikini top aside and with a groan she lowered her mouth to one hard, long nub. She bathed it with her nimble tongue and suckled happily before moving onto the next, leaving the saliva-coated nipple to cool in the night air before returning over and over.

Paula seemed completely beyond sensible speech. A series of little sounds made their way out of her straining throat. Chloe couldn't hope to suppress the smile on her lips at seeing Paula so turned on. It was the sexiest thing she had ever seen and she found it totally intoxicating. As she nuzzled at Paula's nipples, she came to the shocking realization that she didn't want it to go any further. Oh, physically she felt like a neutron bomb had exploded between her legs, but emotionally she realized that she was falling very quickly for the woman who was lying half beneath her and she really did not want her to regret a second of the time they spent together. She forced herself to move away from Paula's nipples, tracing her collarbone with her lips until she finally drew her head back with a last sharp nip to Paula's shoulder which had her yelping into the night.

"What was that for?" she asked, sounding a bit hurt.

"Sorry..." Chloe had the decency to look abashed. "I just realized I can't go any further."

"What? But why?" Chloe was secretly pleased at the slightly frantic, wheedling note in Paula's voice.

Chloe cupped her breast again and said with disarming sincerity: "Because I have just realized that I don't want to lump you in the same boat as the others." She leaned forward to kiss Paula's lips again. "I want more...and if I can't have more I would rather stop here and remember you like this than get in any deeper" she finished simply.

Paula looked up at her for a long moment. "I don't know if..." she began.

Chloe shut her up with her lips. After another long moment she pulled herself away. "Don't say anything. I don't expect anything from you. I know you enjoyed that and believe me, so did I. It was the sexiest experience ever. If I never see you again after this week, I want that to be my memory of you. OK?"

"OK." Paula looked at her ruefully. "Are you SURE you're only eighteen? You come across older than most of the adults I've met."

Chloe chuckled. "'Old soul', hun...that's what my mom always says about me. She says I've always been able to tell things about people from before I could form words. Part blessing, part curse, I think."

There was a long pause while the two women lay in the night, shoulder to shoulder. Chloe eventually realized that so much time had passed that the tide was coming in and would soon reach their feet. She reluctantly started packing up, helping a subdued Paula to her feet.

As they started back to the camp, Chloe felt a hand make its' way into hers and she felt a lump form in her throat as they walked hand-in-hand back to their tents in silence. When they reached the site, Chloe leaned in to kiss Paula goodnight and was surprised when the older woman pulled her into a deep embrace and whispered in her ear: "Good night, Chlo." When she released her, Chloe couldn't resist one last taste of Paula's lips. She felt for Paula's face in the dark, unconsciously placing her hands on either side of her face and placed a gossamer light kiss on her lips. Before she could pull away, Paula's hand slipped behind her head and kept her there, her mouth opening under Chloe's and suddenly their tongues were sliding over each other again and Chloe felt the instant explosion of arousal that seemed to happen every time they touched each other with intent. She slipped her leg between Paula's and rubbed her bare upper thigh against her mound. The heat was incredible and she could feel the moisture gathered between Paula's legs rubbing against her skin.

They heard a sudden noise behind them and Paula pulled away from Chloe like she had been scalded. They both caught sight of Heidi drunkenly making her way down the lit path to the toilet before the realization of their reactions sunk in. Paula started to speak, but not for the first time that day Chloe held up her hand. "No, you know what? This is precisely why I was going to leave what happened down on the beach. I knew that something would happen to ruin the moment. And this...just did."

She turned and walked to her tent, mad at herself for giving in when she knew had done the right thing by stopping when they did. Storming through the opening, she flopped down on the mattress, glowering at everything and nothing in particular. She turned on her lantern.

Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers