Surfer Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers

A few seconds after she lay down, one side of the tent opening was unceremoniously flung aside and Paula pushed her way in. "What?" Chloe asked acidly, "Back for more?"

Paula grabbed her arm. "No! YOU don't get to be angry at me for being human. Yes, when I heard something I got scared. Who wouldn't? You've been gay your whole life. You've had a little time to get used to the idea. I know it hasn't always been an easy path, but this whole thing" she said waving her free hand around for emphasis "is two days old to me. Up until yesterday, I always thought I was a perfectly average heterosexual woman, albeit one with a slightly sluggish libido. Then I meet you, everything gets fucked up and suddenly I'm feeling seriously twisted, because you're all I can think about. Do you know what I was thinking about today before the wave hit? You. You and the look in your eyes when we got into the water. You looked like you wanted to devour me and you scare me, Chloe, you scare me senseless. I dreamed about you last night, I thought about you all day today and I am freaked out. So YOU don't get to be mad at ME!" With that, she flung Chloe's arm back at her and turned around to leave.

Chloe jumped after her, grabbing her around her waist and pulled her back onto the mattress, flinging a leg around her and holding Paula's arms above her head with surprising strength. She glared into her face for a long moment, breathing heavily. Paula struggled to get free, unable to look Chloe in the eyes. To Chloe's horror, she saw tears welling up in Paula's eyes as her struggles intensified. All anger left her as she was finally forced to see how difficult a situation Paula was in. "Stop..." she whispered, "please stop..."

All the fight went out of Paula's body as she finally gave into the tears. She tried to turn her face away from Chloe, clearly humiliated. Chloe let go of her arms, but stayed on top of Paula, not allowing her to get up. She leaned her head down and kissed the tears from Paula's cheeks, murmuring soft words of assurance to her as her arms snaked around Paula's back and held and rocked her. "Shhh...don't cry, please don't cry...I'm sorry." She said over and over until Paula cried herself out. She kissed her forehead, cheeks and neck until Paula was quiet again.

They lay comfortably together, Paula snuggled into Chloe's chest until she could feel the older woman drifting off to sleep. She shook her gently. "Paula. Paula, honey...it's time for you to go. You can't sleep here." As much as she wanted to refute her own logic, Chloe helped Paula wake up, get up and leave her tent. She helped her get her toiletries out of her own tent and the two of them went to brush their teeth together, enjoying the quiet companionship of such a routinely domestic act.

When they had finished, Paula looked at Chloe shyly and said: "Good night...again."

"No kiss this time, OK?" Chloe said with a smile. "Sweet dreams...know they will be!" she said with a naughty glint in her eye.

Paula snorted with laughter. "Fancy yourself, don't you?"

"Not really, but I know you do! Now get out of here before I forget I'm an 'old soul' and drag you to my tent to ravish you..." she retorted as she pushed Paula in the direction of her own tent.

Chloe lay in her tent half an hour later, unable to sleep. Her thoughts weren't giving her any rest and the incessant throbbing between her legs wasn't helping much either. She sighed, slipping her hand under her panties and between her legs, her long finger splitting the swollen folds. She groaned as her finger found her wetness and she dipped down further, collecting the nectar and rubbing it up and onto her clit. She was way too horny for niceties -- quick, economical strokes made short work of her over-heightened arousal and within a few seconds, she grunted and came, her hips jerking onto her hand, curling her body over herself in an attempt to keep the rocking orgasm she was having as quiet as possible. A few minutes later, as she was drifting off to sleep, she heard the same soft moaning from the night before drifting into her tent and she smiled sweetly to herself as she realized that her and Paula had just had their first orgasm sort-of together.

***

The next morning was overcast but warm. The surfers congregated on the beach for their early morning surf before breakfast. The Slappers looked horrendous, but were resolutely game for anything and they went through the familiar process of waxing their boards and putting on leashes before paddling out into the sea.

Chloe could see that Paula was hanging back and as The Slappers ran out with Gail, she sidled over and grinned at her. "Morning," she said, a knowing smile tugging at her lips. "How did you sleep? I hope you weren't bothered by the strange noises I kept hearing..."

"Strange noises?"

"Yeah, it was really weird, it was like some ghostly creature moaning in the night." Chloe grinned at her, unable to keep a straight face.

Paula blushed so hard her chest went red. "Oh shut up! I only did it because I heard you, perve!"

"Hmmm...see, I'd believe that if I hadn't also heard you the night before," Chloe chuckled, looking around quickly before kissing Paula on the cheek. If it was possible, Paula would have blushed deeper. "Ooooops!" Chloe said, looking alarmed. "Umm, Paula...I think the cat's about to escape its' bag." She pointed at Paula's shoulder where a small perfectly formed hickey was visible.

Paula looked at her and smiled. "I know, you bitch. Look what you did! Not only is the cat out the bag, I believe the pooch is well and truly screwed."

"You're smiling about this?" Chloe asked incredulously. "I feel so bad -- you must bruise really easily, though...it wasn't THAT hard, was it?"

"I do and no, it wasn't." Paula said, still smiling.

"I'm confused..."

"It looks good on you..." Paula said, putting her finger under Chloe's chin she lifted it up and bending down she kissed her full on the lips before picking up her board, putting it under her arm and walking into the sea, an extra swing to her hips and her buttocks working roundly in her bikini bottoms.

Chloe stood there, mouth hanging open as she watched the swaying derrière receding from sight. Somewhere in the back of her brain, a penny was desperately trying to drop.

Chloe paddled out on her board until she reached Gail. Her friend looked at her. "Soooooo...anything to share?"

Chloe turned to her, confused expression still firmly in place as she watched The Slappers and Paula cavorting in the small waves, splashing each other and shrieking. "You know, yes, there is, but for the life of me I don't have the first fucking clue what's going on? I mean, last night, we got together and it was HOT, but I stopped things before we went too far because, well, I realized I wanted something more, so we agreed to leave things as they were unless we were really going to make a go of it, then we had a huge fight, sorted things out and went to bed -- in our own tents thank you very much, don't look at me like that. But this morning she's all 'come hither' eyes and stuff. I have no idea what's going on." She paused. "OH -- and I gave her a hickey on her shoulder by mistake and there's NO mistaking it. You can see the teeth marks and everything! And she just smiled at me! Can I say WTF without you rolling your eyes at me?"

Gail rolled her eyes. "No." She looked at her friend who was staring at Paula like a lovesick puppy. "Oh God, I know I'm going to regret getting involved. Chlo? CHLO!" Chloe turned to her dreamily.

"Hmmm??"

"Try and pay attention to what I'm about to say. Let's follow the logic: you stopped things before they went too far because you wanted something more between you?" Chloe nodded. "And you told her this?" Nod. "Exact words, please!"

"I think I said if I couldn't have more, I wanted it to stop there, because I wanted to remember her just like that." Chloe went on to explain what had happened when they got to the campsite as well as the fight they'd had. She even went so far as to mention that they had both had orgasms within hearing of the other, but in their own tents.

"SO: you said you wanted to put a halt to proceedings because you wanted something more. At the time she agreed, but then she jumped you later; you masturbated within hearing distance of the other, both of you knowing the other was doing it?" Nod. "Then this morning, you point out the 'cat-out-the-bag' hickey on her shoulder, complete with teeth-marks and she SMILES at you, then kisses you within eyesight of all her straight friends?" Nod. "The fact that they're so hungover they're not seeing straight and they don't even know their breath could strip paint aside, I think that says something, don't you?" Nod.

"So...what does it say, then?" Chloe said, her brow wrinkling.

Gail laughed. "And you're supposed to be the perceptive one? Chlo, I think it says that maybe she's considering making a go of things with you."

Chloe looked at her, mouth open. She tried to grab Gail's arm, but obviously forgot that they were sitting out on their boards in the ocean, because the next thing she knew, she was floundering in the days' modest surf, having fallen off her board. With impeccable sense of timing, Paula had been looking over at the exact moment Chloe had gracefully fallen off her board and disappeared beneath the waves. As Gail helped Chloe back on her board, her eyes met Paula's over Chloe's head and the seriousness of her gaze sobered Paula instantly. She paddled over. "Everything OK?" she asked.

Gail was nothing if not protective. "You tell me..." she said, looking at her intently.

Chloe climbed back on her board and noticed the atmosphere between her best friend and her would-be lover. "Let's not get into this now, OK? Let's just surf today and start thinking again tonight."

Gail looked at Chloe and Paula. "Simple, yet somehow brilliant." She said, smiling.

Paula cracked a smile back at Gail. "One of the many reasons I like her."

***

As the sun moved westwards and they finished their last surf of the day, The Slappers decided they were going to go into town to pick up the talent from the night before and see if they could find a party, failing which, they would bring the guys back to the campsite. Paula begged off the party, saying she had caught too much sun and needed a quiet night, but went into town to get some things she needed. Gail, taking one look at Chloe's face, said she needed to check in at home and she would be back in the morning.

Once everyone left, Chloe jumped in the shower and while she sat in the setting sun toweling her hair dry dressed in nothing but a bikini top and soft cotton shorts, Paula reappeared. Chloe was aware that she was there, standing behind her, but did not acknowledge her presence. If she wanted to stare a bit, that was perfectly fine with her. Eventually Paula cleared her throat. "I see your sunburn has become tan. It looks good..." Chloe smiled to herself, still facing in the opposite direction. She was well aware of how her white bikini top set off her tan "You done?" Paula asked. When Chloe replied in the affirmative, she felt her arm being grasped and Paula pulled her to her feet. "Come with me, then."

They walked hand-in-hand again down to the main beach, over the rocky outcropping to the private beach. Lit candles were laid out all around the tiny cove. A blanket was laid out in the centre of the cove and a picnic with a bottle of wine lay next to the blanket. Chloe turned to Paula. "Did you do all this?" Paula nodded, unable to speak. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

"Let's analyse later, Chlo. I'm so tired of thinking about this..." They reached for each other and with a tender sigh, lips claimed each other, tongues gently played and caressed. "Come..." said Paula again, drawing Chloe towards the blanket, pushing her softly down. She reached for the glasses, poured a glass of wine for both of them and after clinking their glasses together with a faint grin, they both sipped.

Chloe stretched herself out on the blanket and sighed happily as they watched the sun set. There were clouds high across the sky, shot through with hues of pink and orange. "Perfect end to the day." She stated, turning on her side and looking at Paula.

"Almost..." Paula said, leaning over and kissing her again.

"What did you have in mind?" Chloe asked, her grin widening.

"Oh, I think you know, Chlo..." Paula said seriously.

Chloe actually gulped. She could not remember ever being this wired with anticipation and Paula hadn't even touched her yet. She sipped more of her wine to try and collect herself, not realizing she had already finished her glass. She felt her head spinning a bit, but was unsure if it was from the wine or the situation.

"Lightweight!" Paula teased, taking the glass from her. "I think we'd better get some food in you." She unpacked the food and they ate, talking about family and their pasts, finding out the minutiae of each other's lives. Eventually, Paula looked at Chloe and said: "Feeling better?" Chloe nodded, her mouth suddenly dry. She sipped at her wine, finding the tension unbearable. She very deliberately set her glass down and beckoned Paula closer with a finger.

"Come here." She could actually see Paula's pupils dilate as she moved towards Chloe, stretching out her tall frame alongside Chloe's body, almost but not quite touching. As if choreographed, both their hands moved at the same time and fingers made tracings over legs, gentle swells of hip and the hollows of taut, tanned bellies. Chloe felt some of her assurance returning as she caressed Paula, seeing the effect it was having on the other girl. Her extraordinary eyes were heavily lidded and she was breathing in shallow breaths. Chloe could see the pulse at the base of her throat and she leaned into Paula, placing her lips on the throbbing skin, kissing and tonguing it lightly, before drawing back again. Paula's eyes were now closed, her mouth slightly open as she took in the sensations. Her eyes opened slowly and Chloe realized Paula was staring at her breasts encased in the white of her bikini top. Her nipples were straining, poking out from the fabric, indicating how turned on she was. Without a word, she reached behind her neck and back, undoing the simple knots, releasing the fabric and showing Paula her breasts for the first time. She pushed out her chest slightly, as if asking for Paula's approval. It was definitely forthcoming. Paula moaned and stretched a hand out, taking Chloe's pert breast in one hand, the rose-tipped nipples diamond-hard against her palm. "Yessss..." Chloe heard herself say as her eyes automatically shut. Chloe felt herself being pushed flat on her back and felt her nipples enveloped by Paula's hot mouth. She arched her back, pushing her breast hard into Paula's mouth, winding her hand through the dark, soft hair on the back of Paula's head and pulling towards her. The gentle suckling was making her dizzy with intense desire. Paula switched from breast to breast, swirling her tongue around the sides and undersides before rolling in circles towards the excruciatingly hard nipples, fluttering her tongue over the nubs in a butterfly-caress designed to make Chloe lose her mind. Chloe felt herself panting and just as she thought she couldn't take any more stimulation, Paula returned to her mouth for a long, hot, languid kiss which left them both writhing against each other.

"Take...clothes...off!" Chloe panted.

Paula looked at her and the hint of a smile played over her lips. "Say please..." she said against Chloe's lips.

"Please, Paula, please..."

"No," said Paula, "I want to do something first..." Paula loosened the drawstring of Chloe's cotton shorts and slipped her hand quickly under the waistband, as if she was worried she may lose her nerve. Chloe saw Paula's eyes widen slightly when she realized Chloe had gone commando and she smiled a big, happy, sexy smile at her. Paula's hand move over her mound, her fingers running through the downy, blonde curls and still her fingers moved downwards. All Chloe managed was a long drawn-out gasp as Paula's finger moved into her soaking furrow. Her hips came off the blanket as she tried to eke every sensation out of that first touch.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes..." she babbled. All the pent up sexual tension of the last few days coalesced into one giant electrical charge which grabbed her body and wouldn't let go. She couldn't stop her hips from moving, feeling the gigantic orgasm within her imminent grasp. Up and down they moved to Paula's persistent ministrations until Paula slipped her finger down and in one deft movement, she slid it up Chloe's hot canal, accompanied by the soundtrack of Chloe in ecstasy. "Ooooooh fuuuuuuuck, yeeeeessss," she squealed, her hips frantically moving, rubbing her clit against Paula's hand, slowing eventually and coming to a halt as the spasms slowed.

Chloe lay, panting, her head to one side, blonde hair covering her face. Paula kissed her deeply, then pulled back and asked: "Better? I thought you needed that."

"No, could we try that again?" Chloe said, a little sarcastically . "I'm not sure I felt it the first time." She reached for Paula, rolling her onto her back and lay on top of her, mound to mound and breast to breast, hard nipples rubbing each other as she held herself up with her arms and kissed Paula. "That was awesome," she said, "thank you! But," she added, "you have WAY too many clothes on." With that, she yanked at Paula's top, lifting it up and over head. She sat back on her haunches and drank in the beautiful sight of Paula naked except for her short skirt and bra. Paula started to become self-conscious and moved her hands to cover her breasts. "Don't you dare!" Chloe chided, holding her arms above her head.

Whether it was the implied domination or not, Paula allowed Chloe to hold her arms and found that her breath had shortened. She lifted her head to kiss Chloe, but she moved her head out of the way. "Take off your skirt for me..." Chloe let go of her arms and Paula complied, never breaking eye contact. "Now your bra..." Once again, Paula complied, breathing deeply. The only thing between Paula and nakedness was now a thin cotton thong.

With each tiny bit of skin becoming visible, Chloe bent her head and kissed every inch, breathing in the scent of Paula, looking up at her all the while. She kissed the breasts she had started seeing in her dreams, tonguing her long brown nipples into points. She closed her mouth over as much of Paula's breast as she could fit, creating a delicious suction which had Paula instantly moaning into the cool night air. "Oh God...my tits are on fire...what are you doing? I want to do that to you!"

Chloe chuckled around her mouthful then let go. "We have all night. Just relax and enjoy and we can worry about me later again, 'kay?"

"Very OK, yessss!" Paula hissed as Chloe went back to bathing her breasts with her hot, wet tongue. Her tongue left Paula's nipples and made lazy circles down her belly, flicking into her bellybutton and making Paula squeal. As she worked her way down, she flicked her tongue repeatedly against Paula's cloth-covered clit and Paula yelped, her hands twisting their way into Chloe's hair. Chloe hooked her fingers into Paula's panties, pulling them down in one fluid movement.

She moved back up to kiss the lips she felt addicted to and whispered: "Hold on -- I'm going to taste you now." She felt Paula draw a long breath in anticipation as Chloe sank between her legs, taking her time to look at Paula's beautiful lips, growing dizzy with lust. Her hair was trimmed and she was waxed into a little 'v' above her dusky lips which were dewy with her arousal. "Oh, wow..." whispered Chloe before using her hands to push Paula's thighs further apart and lowering her mouth to Paula's musky, beautiful sex.

Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers