Surfer Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers

Paula made a sound that was between a whimper and a groan and her hips pushed up into Chloe's face. Chloe slipped her hands under Paula's buttocks and held her to her lightly swirling tongue. She lapped at Paula's slit, tasting her juices, then slid her tongue slowly inside her, exploring and tasting every inch of her intimate flesh. Her tongue darted in and out of Paula over and over, pulling a mewling sound from Paula's throat before she decided she'd tortured her enough and she focused broad sweeps of her tongue over her peeking clit before fastening her mouth over her shaft and suckling gently. She repeated this again and again, immersing herself in this ultimate intimate experience until she felt the shuddering in the body beneath her at the same time as the rush of Paula's juices flooded into her mouth. She heard "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oooooooh..." before Paula's legs clamped over her ears. She moved off Paula's clit and gently tongued her slick folds until she came down.

She slid up Paula's body, pausing to kiss her nipples before making it back up to her face. Suddenly afraid of Paula's response, she couldn't look her in the eyes, but nestled against her neck, breathing heavily. Chloe felt Paula's hands on her either side of her face pulling her up to her mouth, kissing her deeply. "So that's what I taste like?" Paula asked, her voice shaking.

"Yes." Chloe didn't trust herself to say anything more. She finally looked at Paula and felt tears well in her eyes at the look of awe and sheer happiness that seemed to radiate from Paula's every pore. Paula finally noticed the look on Chloe's face as she came down from her orgasmic haze and immediately her face clouded over.

"What's wrong? Was that not what you expected? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, babe...no. I was just...worried that maybe I had freaked you out. I loved going down on you -- it's my favourite thing ever and you were...amazing. You enjoyed it?" Paula grabbed her and kissed her again, then slipped her arms around Chloe's heated body and pulled her tight on top of her, their bodies moulding together.

"More than anything I have ever done in my life before." Paula said sincerely. "You didn't freak me out and I loved what you did SO much. In fact..." Paula rolled onto her side, rolling Chloe with her. She lay Chloe on her back and straddled her legs, pulling her shorts down, then moved as she pulled them down and off. "Can I show you how OK I am with this now?"

To her surprise, Chloe grabbed her hand. "Wait! I didn't go down on you so you would return the favour!"

"I know that! What's wrong? Don't you want me to?" Paula said, suddenly unsure of herself.

"Oh God yes, you have no idea how much, but..."

"But what? What's going on?"

"It's just that...well...no-one has before..." Chloe said, blushing a deep red.

"No-one has..." Paula stopped, looking at her incredulously. "No-one's ever gone down on you before? How is that possible?"

"Well, I never asked and I guess they were only too happy to leave it at that..."

"Wait: you did to them what you just did to me and they didn't demand to reciprocate? I can't believe it. Where did you find these selfish skanks?" Paula was amazed, but laughing at the same time.

"Oh shut up! I didn't want to force anyone to do anything they didn't want to do!" Chloe protested.

"Well, you're definitely not forcing me! I want to do this really badly," she said looking Chloe in the eyes, "and you know what? I am so glad they never did -- it gives us a 'first' for both of us. And besides which," she said very seriously, "if I really suck at this, how are you ever going to know?"

Chloe laughed, swatting her playfully on the arm. "Come here, you!" They kissed each other, passion instantly re-igniting as they felt each other's now naked bodies, running their hands everywhere they could reach. Their mounds bumped into each other and they both angled their bodies and legs so that slick pussy lips met and slid together.

"Wait!" Paula said, pushing Chloe away from her and down on her back. "You're not getting out of this that easily!" She couldn't dwell on the niceties, she was just too far gone, so she gently pushed Chloe's legs apart and tongued her from her tiny crinkled hole to the top of her slit.

Chloe sat bolt-upright, her eyes huge. "Jeeeeesus," she yelled, "oh fuck, I should have insisted!"

Paula laughed into her pussy lips as she pushed her back down and concentrated on tonguing every bit of Chloe she could reach a tongue to. She was completely swept away by what she was doing and drank in every taste and sensation. She copied what she remembered Chloe doing to her, but focused more on the responses of the woman beneath her. In a few short minutes, Chloe's hips were jogging up and down and she was babbling while holding Paula's head tight against her. She felt her orgasm building so hard and so fast she didn't even have time to warn Paula before it crashed into her with force. She had no idea what she said or how long it lasted. When it was over, all she was aware of was the warm body of her lover holding her tight and kissing her, sharing the taste of her orgasm with her.

"That was...that was..." Chloe said, not able to finish the sentence as to what it was to her.

"Amazing, stupendous, best lover ever?" Paula teased her.

Chloe just looked at her wide-eyed and let out a long breath: "Yeeeeeeaah. All that and more." She smiled at her shyly.

They lay in each other's arms kissing, cuddling and fondling each other until the waves lapped at their feet and they sleepily pulled their clothes on, packed up and made their way back up to the camp. When they got there, Chloe asked: "Can you stay with me tonight?"

Paula hesitated for a moment, but said: "I would really, really like that."

They brushed their teeth, then crawled into bed together, curled around each other and went to sleep almost instantly.

***

The next morning, Chloe awoke to an unearthly screaming from outside her tent. She shook herself, tried to focus and heard: "Quick! Come quick! Something's happened!" Paula was already scrambling out of the tent and she followed right behind her.

In a semi-circle around their tent stood five grinning Slappers and one unimpressed looking Gail. "BUSTED!" they chorused.

Paula turned white under her tan and Chloe could feel a painful blush stealing up her chest.

"Oh my God!" said Kath, nearly doubled over with laughter, "I wish you could see your faces!" She walked up to Paula and hugged her. "Sweetie, we may be party animals, but we're not blind or stupid. Do you really think we care who you sleep with, wild thing? The way you two were looking at each other yesterday, not to mention the rather obvious hickey on your shoulder gave us the idea you two may need some time to yourselves. But we couldn't resist busting you this morning!"

Paula looked them, a sheepish grin stealing over face. "You're not upset or grossed out?"

The Slappers all looked at each other and laughed. Lucy piped up: "Umm, Paula, we've all fooled around a bit with each other at parties. You're just too busy studying to notice..." She was quick to add "Not that we're gay or anything, we just, like, do it 'cos the guys LOVE it!"

Chloe muttered to herself: "And JUST when I thought they had redeemed themselves, there they go again..." Paula grabbed her hand and pulled her over.

Marie asked: "So are you two, sort of together?"

Paula looked at Chloe with a question in her eyes, then smiled and turned to her friends. "I think you could say that..."

"Cool," said Heidi, "what's for breakfast?"

Chloe looked at Gail who threw her hands in the air. "I had nothing to do with it, I swear!" Then she walked up to her friend and enfolded her in a hug which said everything she wanted to say.

***

Chloe and Paula spent every waking moment together over the next few days. As soon as it was polite to do so, they escaped down to their beach and made out for as long as the tide allowed them, discovering every little spot which made the other sigh before stumbling back to the campsite and falling into one of the tents to sleep, aching and covered in each other's juices.

On the last night, the mood in the camp was somber. Everyone walked on eggshells around the two lovers who were struggling to keep their feelings hidden. Gail eventually called Chloe aside, gave her a chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses and told her to take Paula away and talk to her before one of them imploded from stress. Chloe smiled at her weakly before heading back to the fire and touching Paula gently on the shoulder, beckoned her to come with her. As they walked away, they heard someone mutter: "Oh thank God! Shots anyone?" Chloe chuckled and shook her head.

They popped the champagne and drank quietly for a long time, neither one of them wanting to speak or to do anything remotely sexual. Eventually, the tension became so extreme that they both turned to each other at the same time.

"Paula..."

"Chlo..."

They laughed and the tension eased. They kissed for a while, but they both ended up crying into the others' neck. Chloe took Paula's face in her hands and kissed her soulfully. "I just want you to know that this has been the best week of my life. I know it's insane to say this, but I love you. I didn't want you to leave without knowing that."

"I love you too, Chlo...I didn't want to leave without you knowing that."

They finished the champagne and instead of going back to the camp, they moved their blanket to the main beach to escape the incoming tide and slept in each other's arms, spooned tightly.

***

The next morning they reluctantly packed up and loaded the van. Chloe couldn't watch the packing so she grabbed her board and went for a surf, finding a degree of peace in doing what she loved to do, but the pull to see Paula one last time was too strong, so she made her way back to the camp before they were ready to pull out.

The Slappers and Gail melted away as the two lovers stood together, foreheads touching, tears rolling down their cheeks. "Love you..."

"Love you too..."

Without another word, Paula turned and got into the van. The Slappers joined her after hugging Gail and Chloe and they made their slow way down the road. Chloe and Gail heard angry voices and yelling above the whine of the VW engine and suddenly the van stopped and the sound of gears grinding was clear in the morning air. The side door was flung open and a bag was tossed out, followed by Paula. The van took off again, leaving Paula in a cloud of dust and exhaust fumes.

"What...?" Chloe asked.

"God, don't ask me! Anything's possible with that lot!" Gail said.

Chloe ran down the road, blonde hair flying. She pulled up short, looking at Paula, breathing heavily. Paula stared at her, then looked away and said: "Umm...I've just been told that apparently I'm incredibly stupid and a big old dumbass if I didn't tell you I don't want to go. I want to stay here. I want to live with you and help you with your camps. I want to paint. I don't want to go back to my old life. I hated it and now I hate it even more, because you're not a part of it."

Chloe's only answer was to lean over and pick up Paula's bag. She took Paula's hand in her own and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You coming?"

***

Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers