Surfing The Internet

Story Info
Wife surprises hubby with hot pictures.
1.2k words
3.83
69.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been interested in surfing the Internet looking at the sites where people send in pictures of their wives or girlfriends. Today I got a shock, or was it something I had long wanted.

Candy and I have a very close relationship which includes her having sex with other men or with women. We always have done these things together and always had fun in the process.

In the last few years we have had a lot of adventures including her flashing while going along the interstate, having sex with our mutual friend in the Tavern parking lot, along with numerous others. We love this life style and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Among all the passions we have, she loves to have her picture taken in very sexy poses and doesn't mind if in public if others see her. We have posted a few pics on different sites and always had good responses from the other people who also liked to look. She always gets a thrill when she knows other men are looking up her dress or down her shirt, but when she poses for the camera and knows I'm gonna post them on the internet, she holds nothing back.

So as the title says, I was surfing the Internet not long ago and ended up at my favorite site. They have different areas to view and my favorite is the nude in public section. You see all different types of ladies in all types of different dress strutting their stuff to who ever happens to be there at the time.

As I was going through the pictures, I noticed one that caught my eye. It was titled "Va. Wife having fun" I always enjoyed seeing other people from Virginia with the same passions we had. Especially when it involved public nude shots. So click went the mouse as the description of the layout appeared. As I sat there reading it, it dawned on me that where they said the pictures were taken, it wasn't to far from where we live.

As soon as I scrolled down to the first picture, it hit me like a ton of rocks. There was my Candy with a total of 8 pictures.

Many things went through my mind in a matter of seconds including, who took the pictures and where was I when they were taken. As I looked at each of the pictures, I became very hard at the thought of someone else taking such sexy pictures of my wife and I wasn't there to watch as I always have before.

There were pictures of her on her hands and knees with her dress above her waist with her ass high in the air and legs separated wide enough to enter her from behind. As well as different pictures with her dress pulled up to her neck with nothing on at all underneath.

Properly the one that got my most attention was one where she was sitting on a park bench. She had hiked her dress up above her private area and had her legs spread really wide. You could almost see how wet she was. Smiling with that look of lust in her eyes.

Of all the pictures I have taken of her over the years, I had never been so excited as to see her in this form. I have many of her with her legs spread, but the ones that I was looking at now really made my heart skip a beat.

The last picture in the series shows her with her feet up on the bench, clad in sandals, and dress completely off and bright red toenail polish. Her knees brought up towards her chest and legs again spread as much as possible, With only a trace of hair above her public region, I could tell she had just shaved.

Now the dilemma of asking her about the pictures or not. Had she put them there just for me to see? Was she, wasn't she? The list of questions could go on and on, but for now, I just looked at them time and time again. Reading the comments that other people had sent in, from both men and ladies. Each describing what they would love to do to her. I even had myself thinking what I would love to do to her. God she looked sexy as hell.

Just then I heard the car drive up. It was Candy coming home from a long day at work. When she walked in the front door and looked at me, she smiled and said she loved me. After 20 years of being married to this lady, I knew she meant it every time she said it.

As the evening went on and she finally had unwound from a long day, she asked what I had been up to while she had been slaving away at work. I told her I had done a few chores around the house and then had relaxed in front of the computer. "So what's new on the Internet?"She asked as she sipped a drink. "Nothing" was my response as I rubbed her feet. As I continued to rub them, I noticed her nail polish looked fresh. She does her nails once a week and I remembered her doing them Monday night. Then it dawned on me that she had been off Tuesday and said she was going to the movies with a girl friend.

"I did see something on the Internet that caught my eye" I said as she turned from the t.v. Screen to look at me. Not knowing exactly how to phrase it, I just came out with it. "I saw your pictures on the Internet today" She smiled. "Did you like them?"

"Like them? Hell I loved them"." My only question is how, when, who?"

"One at a time" she said as she adjusted the way she was sitting and turned to face me. "I was off Tuesday and I figured it was time that I gave you what you told me long ago that you wanted". Then I remembered I had told her that I would love to see her pose for some pictures for someone else.

"So when Sherry came to pick me up to go to the movies, and I told her what I'd rather do, she was all for it". "Needless to say it really got us both hot and we ended up at her place for some real action"."She actually had masturbated right there in the park along with me when we both became so horny we couldn't stand it any longer".

I sat there looking at her. Surely my mouth was wide open and tongue hanging out with a million questions going through my mind. Not to mention a raging hardon about to burst my shorts.

She smiled then said, " Would you like to see those pictures as well?"

"There aren't many, but then we didn't have time to take to many". The pictures were of each of them licking the others breasts or licking the others clits. They were really hot. Sherry had a body just as delicious as Candy's and looking at both of them naked at the same time in these pictures really got me going.

"I hope you enjoyed your little surprise from me because you know how much I love you and want to please you."

"We even discussed you taking the pictures next time we got together". "Would you like that?"

All I can say is I can't wait till this day arrives.