Snobby Surma Ch. 01

Story Info
Could Rakesh seduce this beautiful, rich, snooty girl?
6.8k words
4.42
32.8k
19

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surma was a beautiful bengali girl from Modern School, Kolkatta, India. It was the most prestigious school in Kolkatta.

Surma was a debater. And oh boy! Was she good. She was a champion. She won trophy after trophy.

Debating was her passion.

Whenever Modern School needed to enter another debating competition, nationally or within Kolkatta, Surma was summoned to participate.

And she loved the attention she got. She was a prima donna.

She exuded confidence when she went onstage to debate.

She would prepare endlessly and argue her point meticulously. She especially loved winning Inter-school debates.

Surma was not just smart. She was pretty. And elegant. And voluptuous.

She was always immaculately turned out. Well pressed shirt, skirt with pleats all perfectly in line. Shoes always polished. Shoulder length hair in place and socks as white as snow.

Surmas elegance and her height, always attracted attention. She was tall for her class and and her lovely complexion got her plenty of compliments.

But unknown to her, she had admirers in other schools too. Boys. They whispered when she walked by.

"There she is," they would say admiringly. All the while staring at her long perfect legs.

Rakesh was a young boy from Ashok Hall school. A school which was not as sophisticated as Modern school.

Ashok Hall was considered down market and those who did not get proper grades, went there.

Rakesh joined the debating club because of Surma. He had been admiring her ever since he first set eyes upon her. He was not the debating type but was lured by one of his friends to see the sexy Modern School girls. Especially Surma. So they went to sit in the last row of the auditorium to see the debating competition.

And then she arrived. Surma. Ohh! So elegant. Her long hair flowed past her square shaped shoulders and seemed to wave at Rakesh when she walked.

Her eyes were big and brown and lit up when she spoke. Her lips were soft and when they broke into a smile, they sent the message straight to her luminous eyes. Her short skirt struggled to conceal the strength of her shapely thighs. Her curvaceous hips mesmerized him as they swayed when she walked.

Rakesh loved everything about Surma. She was one sexy girl.

He loved the way her lips surrounded each word before she blew them into the microphone for the world to hear. He loved the way she kept brushing her hair back when she spoke to a boy she liked.

Surma knew she was beautiful and smart and did not suffer fools lightly. Rakesh was one of the fools she did not particularly admire.

Rakesh knew he was not as smart as Surma, but all he wanted was the opportunity to gaze at her.

Surma drove him mad with desire. How could any girl be so sexy?

He did not care much about winning debating competitions. He was not even a good debater. But as long as he could be close to Surma, it was worth the effort.

He went to every debate competition and waited for Surma to be alone, after each debate was over. Surma knew he would be waiting.

So she ignored him. Deliberately.

"Let the fool wait," she thought.

Rakesh would stand in a corner and stare at her, waiting until she had no one else to talk to, and run to her. Surma noticed him staring.

"Oh hi Rakesh. Look at the time! I have to go. So sorry ok? I'll talk to you later."

When Surma condescended to talk to him, she did it more out of apathy. She would talk to him about the points she missed and the reaction of the audience.

" Look at the audience today. They didn't even understand the topic. They just applauded whenever somebody else applauded! I was trying to make the case that the country was better off with fast growth rather than guaranteed jobs, but the whole point just flew over their heads! I guess I need to spell it out next time and stick to simple ideas. Don't I?"

"Oh yes Surma! You are so smart. And pretty. But sometimes they don't understand your points. Shame on them!"

Whenever Rakesh gave her a compliment, she would pull out her little mirror and adjust her hair. Surma was mostly talking to herself rather than to Rakesh, since she knew he was from Ashok Hall and moreover, he never had anything clever to say.

While talking to him, she would look around to see if there was anyone more interesting to talk to. Like Deotima.

Deotima was Surma's best friend.

She was devastatingly beautiful and as smart as Surma. She was thin and tall with big boobs. She was every man's dream. She not only debated but also played the piano beautifully. But she was even more snooty than Surma

Once Rakesh overheard Deotima ask Surma, "Where is the Ashok Hall dumbo?"

Bitch! These girls thought no end of themselves.

But Rakesh didn't care. He wanted Surma.

He would stare at her while she talked to somebody. Her smooth arms. Her lovely legs. He would look at her breasts. He loved the way they seemed to bounce up and down beneath her shirt.

"Did she not wear a bra?" he wondered.

He could see her erect nipples through her shirt sometimes. He could see her bra strap. So she must wear a really thin bra. At first he thought it was because she had just won another debate. She always got excited when she won and each time she brushed her hair back, her nipples stood out proudly. The thrill of winning and showing off in front of a large audience!

He knew that Surma could feel his eyes on her and was deliberately ignoring him.

One day he noticed that each time he talked to her, her nipples were erect. Maybe she was actually excited talking to him.... That thought occupied his mind for several weeks while he masturbated thinking about her.

Rakesh wished he could cup those breasts and take those nipples into his mouth...

Sometimes Surma would notice his lecherous gaze and walk away to talk to others. Her nipples erect.

Rakesh began to work out at a gym near his house.

"What kind of guy would Surma be looking for? Would she prefer the intellectual type or the buff type?" he wondered.

With regular visits to the gym rather than the library, he was developing a buff body. He was already tall and now he was well built too. He started to shave regularly and maintain his hair short.

Once in a while he would catch her eye as Surma looked at him. She would immediately turn away.

One day he asked Surma what kind of guys she liked.

She laughed with disdain seeing his interest in her. She did not want to let him know that she was turned on by his physique, so she said, "Definitely somebody with brains."

He felt she was making fun of him and turned a deep red.

As she walked away he noticed her nipples. They were erect.

Bitch.

Rakesh went to Santosh.

Santosh was his uncle. He could talk about anything to Santosh.

Rakesh told Santosh everything he knew about Surma.

"What type of guy would turn this girl on?" he asked.

Santosh thought for a while and then said, "You know, she is intellectual. So there is probably a chance that she is not enamored by the intellectual type.

"She is from a girls school, so she is probably shy and scared of making the first move. She may also not have many male friends.

"So you will have to be aggressive and take her by force. She may resist at first but she will give in, eventually. There is no other choice. You cannot impress her intellectually so you will have to take that chance."

Rakesh doubled his time at the gym.

The next big debate was in Delhi.

All the schools in Kolkatta booked their participants on the same train to Delhi.

It was tough but Rakesh convinced his Principal that the schools that went to Delhi would be able to claim a similar reputation. And the Principal certainly wanted Ashok Hall to be as reputed as Modern School. So she let Rakesh go to Delhi.

So Rakesh and Kumar went to Delhi. Kumar was a geek. He was smart. And he hero worshipped Rakesh and his buff body.

"You know, ever since Pluto was thrown out of the solar system for not being a planet, it has been acting up. Crossing the orbits of other planets and making faces." This was Kumar's idea of a joke. "If this guy doesin't shut up......" Rajesh thought as he was still making plans for befriending Surma.

Rakesh talked to Surma on the train at every opportunity he got and made eye contact.

" Hi Surma. I know you are going to win this. You are the best debater among all the participants on the train. Did you have lunch? Can I bring you something from the canteen?"

She had noticed his biceps alright.

But she did not talk to him much. She just gave him furtive glances now and then.

How could a smart, beautiful girl from Modern school mix with a low class boy from Ashok Hall?

Then Rakesh noticed Surma smile at Kumar. That asshole! What did she see in him?

So Surma liked smart guys!

He knew Surma only liked Kumar as a friend. So there was nothing to worry about.

"She obviously thinks she is too smart for me. But I will show her," he thought to himself.

He deliberately ran into her in the train again. "You know Surma I was thinking. Ever since Pluto....."

For the first time, she actually laughed at his joke and gave him a lingering glance. Rakesh's heart skipped a beat.

He realized that he needed Kumar's help.

He was willing to try anything.

They reached Delhi and the debates proceeded as per the usual format.

Surma enthralled the audience with her eloquence. Rakesh and Surma were on opposite sides of the debate. But this time, Rakesh had bribed Kumar. He would teach Kumar how to get a great body in exchange for his notes during the debate. So Rakesh grabbed Kumar's notes during the debate and stumped Surma on more than one occasion with his rebuttals.

"The team from Ashok Hall feels that provocative clothing worn by a woman does not create rape. I would like to ask them what does?" Surma demanded.

"The esteemed team from Modern school has to explain the rape of little children or women in Saudi Arabia where there is no issue of provocative clothing involved," Rakesh countered, reading from Kumar's notes.

He could see a newfound respect in Surma's eyes. Was it his body or Kumar's brain that deserved that respect?

Frankly, he did not care.

To get Surma, he would use Kumar's brain or even the devil's clothes.

The same evening after the first debate, he went to Surma's room.

He had taken a shower and freshened up and used a new deodorant.

Surma was wearing a loose top and pyjama bottoms. She had worn lip gloss and her lovely lips looked good enough to eat. Her perfume smelled of peaches. It was intoxicating.

Her long hair was tied on the top of her head in a bun. She looked more beautiful than ever before.

Rakesh noticed she wasn't wearing a bra.

Yet she invited him in.

This was his chance.

"Hi Rakesh. Come in!"

"Hi Surma. How are you?"

"You were amazing in the debate today, Rakesh!"

"Thanks Surma! So were you!"

"Isn't this Delhi weather awful? It's so hot. I prefer the weather in Kolkatta"

"Yes. Me too"

"The debates are well organized though. The auditorium is so wonderful. We don't have auditoriums like these in Kolkatta"

"Yes. I wish we did"

"The audience is not as knowledgeable as they are in Kolkatta. They hardly even react!"

"Yes. Kolkatta audiences are definitely more knowledgeable"

" You know, when I was speaking I found that some people were actually laughing at the wrong places!"

"Yeah. But you spoke so well"

" Next time I need to emphasize my points more clearly and in shorter sentences. I need to use more slapstick humor rather than subtle humor. Subtle jokes just go over the head of this audience!"

As usual she wasn't talking to him. Just telling herself some facts using him as a sounding board.

"When I tried to corner you about the 'provocative clothing' angle, you gave such a nice retort!"

Surma was praising him! Thank you Kumar!

"Oh I was lucky I thought of that!"

Surma was looking at him with fresh eyes. Those big black eyes were maintaining eye contact now.

But Rakesh noticed that she was constantly toying with her hair. He knew what this meant.

She was showing off. She was not even thinking about what she was saying.

She was feeling his probing eyes on her body and enjoying the feeling of his non stop admiring gaze.

Rakesh watched her silently. Her lips. Shiny and soft.

He noticed how smooth her arms were. Her eyebrows were neatly shaped.

She was enjoying the feeling of having a boy in her room.

She was from a girls school after all.

Her nipples were erect. Without a bra they were pushing her top out like a tent.

Suddenly Rakesh began to talk.

"Surma can you please help me with my debate topic tomorrow? I have it written down but I feel there is something wrong with it. If you could just give me some pointers..."

"Ohh sure! But I am late for dinner. But I can spend fifteen minutes with you. Is that alright?"

"Yes thats fine Surma. Thank You so much! Here are the points I have written."

Surma and he sat down next to each other and she put the paper, written by Kumar, on the table in front of them.

She began to go thru line by line with her fingers. Everytime she found a point she disagreed with she pulled out her pen and made corrections.

Once in a while Rakesh would point out to a word she had written and ask what the word was. His arm would touch hers and an electric shock would pass thru him. Surma did not seem to notice. But he looked down at her and noticed her nipples erect. She felt it alright. Now Surma was rubbing her smooth arms against his strong forearms noticeably. She was pretending to make corrections but was moving closer, talking all the while.

"You know, if you talk about the economy first and then make specific points, it would be more effective in my opinion"

He decided it was time he made his move.

"Surma, I have a confession to make. Ever since I first saw you I have been attracted to you. I think you are the most beautiful and smart girl I have ever seen. And moreover, the only reason I took up debating was to be near you. I know I am not a good debater but it gives me the opportunity to be near you."

Surma was taken aback and went red. She was not used to Rakesh talking. She had just realized how smart he was. She had underestimated him all this while. She was used to talking and him just listening!

She stood up nervously and began to play with her hair.

She suddenly stuttered and stammered and seemed to lose her poise. She was so excited she could feel her nipples almost bursting through her top.

"Rakesh, why are you talking like this?" Surma's voice was desperate, more inside her head.

Rakesh looked down again at her nipples. They were erect and thrusting. She was ready.

Surma saw his gaze and was strangely excited by it.

"Rakesh I think you need to leave now."

Rakesh pulled Surma into his arms.

Surma's head automatically turned up to Rakesh and she could feel his breath on her.

"Rakesh please. You need to leave now"

Surma was whispering. But her lips were parted and she was not struggling to get away from his arms.Her hands were involuntarily running all over his chest.

Suddenly she did not look so sure of herself.

Rakesh kissed her on her lips.

Surma automatically kissed him back, despite herself and her juicy tongue shot into his mouth.

Rakesh pulled back in surprise. He did not expect this from the haughty Surma.

Except for a few furtive glances from her, he not not received much of a response from her until now.

When Rakesh pulled back from Surma, to look into her eyes and gauge her reaction, she followed him and kissed him again.

"Please stop it Rakesh. You have to leave now"

Surma whispered again as she continued kissing him, her tongue searching for his.

Rakesh was pleasantly surprised by her reaction.

Surma was kissing him!

She had never been kissed by a boy before and Surma was intoxicated. Her hands were running all over his chest and arms.

"Please don't Rakesh. We have to stop" Surma was saying while she was kissing him. Her body was on fire.

The arrogant Surma was behaving like a slut! His gamble had worked! Thank you Kumar!

Rakesh was brushing her erect nipples with his palms repeatedly. Waves of pleasure were shooting through her body.

He roughly pushed her away from his body. She was swaying like she was intoxicated. Surma was looking at him, confused. Wondering why Rakesh was pushing her away. She wanted more.

The haughty high class Surma was in his arms and behaving like a slut.

Surma had never felt a boy's lips on hers. She was angry and yet excited.

"How could he do this?" she was pleading mentally even as her hands were on his biceps. He was so strong.

Amused at her behaviour, Rakesh released her and allowed her to come to him for more.

Surma was kissing his throat and chest.

Rakesh cupped her soft, firm breasts over her thin top and squeezed them in his palms. They were so perfect. He could feel her nipples, erect and perky.

Surma was still whispering unconvincingly, "Rakesh please stop it!"

Rakesh pulled off her top with one swift move. Surma lifted her arms to make it easier for him.

Yes, she was not wearing a bra. Surma was bare bodied for the first time in her life. In front of a boy.

"Take off my shirt," Rakesh commanded her.

After watching Surma struggle with his buttons, Rakesh pulled off his shirt over his head.

Rakesh caressed her bare breasts, cupping and squeezing them in his palms. Her perfect breasts filled up his palms and her nipples rose to his touch. All the while he kept kissing her lips.

He felt her tongue enter his mouth and befriend his tongue, caressing and teasing.

Despite herself, Surma was responding to him.

Being topless in Rakesh's arms was exhilarating. She was rubbing her bare skin against his body. Explosions of feeling were creating goosebumps all over her body.

The feeling of being half naked in a man's arms was overpowering.

"Rakesh. You shouldn't do this" Surma whispered, her tongue running along his earlobe, as she pulled him closer.

He began to undo the bottom of her night suit.

Surma was still fighting him weakly but he was sure she could have pushed him off her if she had tried harder. Her breathing was becoming quicker as she felt sensations she had never felt before.

Her breasts were tingling from his touch. Her nipples greedy for more of his rough manly hands.

Waves of pleasure were shooting from her breasts and lips towards her abdomen.

Rakesh had managed to pull the bottom of her suit down and was now pulling her panties down her thighs.

"Oh God! No! Please stop. Please!" Surma was totally confused with all the thoughts running through her mind.

Rakesh pulled her panties down her thighs and looked at her hairy pussy. He loved the fact that she had trimmed her pussy hair.

"Was she expecting this?" he wondered.

Surma was in two minds. One part of her was telling her to scream. Her friends were right next door.

But the other part of her wanted to explore these feelings running through her body.

She so desperately wanted Rakesh's muscled body against hers.

She had never met a man with the courage to break through her tough, haughty exterior and expose her innermost feelings.

"Rakesh! Please don't do this!"

Surma was pleading with Rakesh to stop even as she willingly spread her bare thighs for him.

"So these were the thighs that were hidden beneath those short skirts she wore" Rakesh thought as he pulled her thighs apart.

All those times he had waited on the sidelines after each debate, just to get a glance from this girl.

Surma had ignored him so many times. Now here she was, naked in front of him, behaving like a slut.

12