Surprise

Story Info
Succubus reveals her true nature to lover.
993 words
4.31
11.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked down the street, hand in hand. Feeling satisfied from the dinner they had shared, Rob was excited at the thought of tonight's coming sexual adventures. He had been seeing Kat for three months now, and, for the first time in his life, he had found a partner who seemed to revel in his kinky fantasies. The day after he mentioned his fetish for long nails, she showed up with a beautiful French manicure and proceeded to tease him all over his body with her nails.

He remembered the night when he revealed how turned on he was when she used her tongue on him. She tired him so badly that night, he slept in and missed work the next day. He also learned she also had no qualms about wearing wet-look latex, already owning a few girdles herself. She seemed to respond willingly and gladly to his sexual tastes, and he soaked up every minute, feeling he had found someone who wanted to share all his sexual thoughts and feelings.

"Let's go to my place tonight," she said with a cryptic smile. He looked into her deep brown eyes, excited by the thought. Up to now, they had always returned to his apartment for the night's pleasures. She had never asked to be driven home, he had never seen her place, and he didn't even know the part of the city where she lived.

"Sure," he said, excitement mounting in his stomach and loins.

With that same cryptic smile, she faced him. He felt her hand slide up his back, her nails gently scratching his neck. She pulled his head toward her for a kiss, and, as their lips met, he became suddenly drowsy. He slumped forward into her arms, heard her give a gentle laugh, and didn't remember any more.

He awoke laying on a soft surface. Looking around, he was in a bedroom of sorts, sprawled on an old fashioned four poster bed. The room, lit by torches, looked as if it were a converted dungeon. Hearing a soft footstep, he turned and saw Kat walking toward him, stripped naked, and looking beautiful in the soft, flickering light. "Sleepyhead," she said laughing. "If I had known you would sleep so long and keep me waiting, I would have gone a little easier on you."

She knelt down next to him on the mattress and began caressing his chest. He began to talk, but she put a finger to his lips and said, "No, just listen." She settled herself more comfortably and began, "I know you want me terribly, and are thinking we will stay together. That may be, but you will need to know me and accept me as I truly am. You have always seen me somewhat disguised. If you see and know my true form and reject me as such, I will not be able to keep you. You will return to your life and forget you ever knew me."

He lay there gazing at her, confused. She said, "Watch," then smiled and leaned in to kiss him. She kissed him long and passionately, her tongue playing with his lips. In the midst of his sexual aching, he looked in her eyes as she pulled away, eyes that had changed from their usual brown to yellow with slit pupils like a cat's. She smiled, tossed her hair back, and placed her hands on his chest. She began kneading with her fingers. As he watched, her nails began to grow, lengthening and thickening. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts, then scratched gently up and down his arms with her newly extended claws.

With his hands still massaging her breasts, she stretched her own hands over her head, and he saw a bluish tinge spread over her skin, from her navel out to her head, arms and legs. Her skin began to excrete a light mucous that made it shiny and slippery to the touch. He brought his hands to her sides and rubbed up and down from her armpits to her buttocks, feeling her wet skin sliding beneath his touch.

She was laughing again, watching his reactions. Moving back, she took his dick in one long-nailed hand and began playing with it, gently stroking and scratching. She brought the other hand up and teased his balls with her nails. Then she extended her tongue a full two feet and began to lick the shaft and tip of his penis while it was cradled in her hand. He felt agonizing pleasure as her tongue coated him with its thick slippery saliva. As she continued stroking and licking, he couldn't help but think it felt better than any lubricant he had ever experienced.

Seeing that he wouldn't last much longer, she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and stopped her hands. She stood, stepped over and straddled him. As she squatted down, she eased him inside of her and sat on his groin, but did not move.

"I am as you see me now," she explained, "a succubus who lives off the passion of human lovers." As she said this, two small horns grew from her forehead. "I do not kill, only temporarily drain. I bring my lovers here for me to feast on their energy. I, however, will not take an unwilling lover. As I said, you may either accept me now as I am, and as your only lover, or you may reject and forget all." As she said this, she began gyrating her hips, rubbing against his groin, pulsing her vagina and sending him into ecstasies of pleasure as he came inside her.

He lay there exhausted under her straddling legs, his cock tired, but still inside of her. In his post-ejaculation sleepy fog, he looked up at her yellow eyes, took one of her hands, and played with the tips of her claws with his fingertips. "Sign me up," he said.