Surprise

Story Info
Master and slut go to a beach bar to have some fun.
3.1k words
4.29
29.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April is a little nervous, as she has never done anything like this. But, if it plays out like they plan, then it's going to be worth the butterflies in her stomach.

Her Master told her earlier that he was going to take her to the bars on the boardwalk and she was going to end up getting fucked before they got home. April wants this badly, but doesn't know if it's going to work or not, or if she'll be able to follow the outline he gave her.

She takes a big breath as Master cups her elbow and walks her into the bar. It's dark and cool with loud music. Some of the guys stop talking to take a look at her. She's in her tight little mini skirt and a skimpy little halter that cups her breast and clings to her nipple piercing, outlining it clearly. What the guys don't know is that she isn’t' wearing any panties. Seeing the guys watch her was making her wet. She could feel the heat between her thighs and her nipples became little pebbles, making the piercing show up even better. She caught one guy rubbing himself out of the corner of her eye. With this she stared breathing heavy.

Her Master gripped her elbow tighter, feeling the heat build up in his slut. Having no doubt in his mind that she would go through with tonight. His little slut would be craving cock soon and would do what she needed to do to get it.

Part of the plan for the evening was to pretend to drink. He wanted them both to be fully functional for the feast ahead of them. He leads her to a booth, making her sit beside him with their backs to the wall so that they can see the room. She is already swaying slightly to the music. He could see his nasty little slut already scoping out the bar, rubbing her thighs together, sliding her nipples over the edge of the table, back and forth, her breath getting more and more shallow.He slides his hand up her leg, feeling her freshly shaven pussy..slightly moist, she parts her thighs ever so slightly, still swaying to the music, and looking around the room. He leans over and whispers in her ear...

'Go fetch us a drink, slut..and make it a good show'

April blushes a little, but does as she's told. She slides out of the booth and sways her ass in the tight skirt as she bounces to the bar. She leans over the bar to give her order to the bartender. This lifts her skirt up to the bottom of her ass cheeks. Barely giving a glimpse of skin, but enough to show that she isnt' wearing any panties. She then lifts a leg to straddle a bar stool, her skirt barely touching the tops of her thighs. She adjusts her halter, lights trailing a finger nail across her pierced nipple, closing her eyes and enjoying herself as she does so. Her drinks are ready. She pays for them and then twirls around on the bar stool. As she stands up, the ones looking close enough get a flash of her smooth pussy. Her skirt falls slights as she bounces back to the table. She places the drink in front of her Master and then straddles her leg. He rubs her thigh as she whispers in his ear.

'I'd like to dance Sir. May i dance please?'

He pushes her off of his lap...

'I'm not in the mood to dance slut....find someone else to dance with'

Immediately there are 3 guys around her wanting to ask her to dance. She can't make up her mind who to dance with.

'You are such a slut...dance with all 3 of them if you can't make up your mind'

April has a grin on her faces as she coaxes them onto the dance floor. Two decide to stay on the edge of the floor but one follows her into the crowd. She moves with him has he becomes all hands. Realizing that her man can't see her in the sea of people, guy number 1 takes advantage of the situation and April totally enjoys herself. #1 grabs her hips and grinds into her, holding her close. He can hear her sighning and moaning in his ear as he holds on tight to her ass, feeling her heat.

April can't help it. She wants more. She grinds her nipples into his chest, trying to give him a hint. Licking his ear lobe, licking his neck, grabbing his ass and helping him grind into her. She can feel the wetness between her thighs. Slowing dripping down her hot skin. Slick, juicy. She is starting to lose control. The song ends. April takes a deep breath, pats the guy on the ass and heads back to her table. Her Master winks at her as she takes a big gulp of her soda. She gulps it like it's ....soda. But, of course the guys don't know that. April kisses her Master with passion and he slides a finger between her cunt lips. Feeling how wet she is, he pats her ass and sends her on her way. As she skips away, he can be seen sucking her juices off of his fingers.

April takes the hand of a second guy, who is waiting for her. Her steps are getting a little hesitant as she moves to the dance floor with him. He takes her deeper into the group than the other guy...and he's certainly less inhibited. They are grinding of course, but as he pulls her close, he grabs her ass under her mini skirt and spreads her ass cheeks apart. She can feel the breeze of others dancing by them. She is in heaven. Her eyes are glazing over as she realizes that her ass is naked on the dance floor. He then takes one of his hands off of her ass and slides it into her halter top. Stroking her nipple, pulling on the ring. She moans loudly into his ear. She is so ready to be fucked. She wants to attack him right there...but there wasn't any room in the throng of squirming bodies.

She peeks over at her Master, sitting by himself at the booth. Watching her with glowing eyes. His hand under the table. She knows He's touching himself and that just makes her hotter. She leaves the second guy and goes back to her booth. She leans into her Master.

"I'm so hot Sir. i really want to fuck these guys, " she whispers in a trembling voice.

He grabs her by the hair and puts her ear to his lips.

"Does my slut want to fuck these guys? Is she willing to do it where I tell her too?" He asks her slowly.

She nods her head. She is so hot that she would fuck them right here at the table if he told her to.

"Take another gulp of this drink. Drink it fast and then go get another one. Now", he demands.

She slugs down the drink and then rushes back to the bar to get another one. She keeps her eyes on the guys still waiting for her and gives them a little wave with a huge naughty grin on her face. She slowly starts pulling up the front of her mini skirt, trying to flash them. The stop talking and just stare at the slut, holding their breath. Her drink arrives. She winks at them and takes the drink back to the booth.

"Another drink you slut!...you know you can't hold your alcohol, what are you thinking?" her Master demands.

She takes the cue, and downs the drink without letting up for air. The guys at the dancefloor are wide eyed. She puts down the glass, gives her master a light kiss on the forehead and head for the dance floor. Just a little wobbly she grabs the third guys hand and pulls him to the dance floor. Again, she is all hot and slutty and he can't believe his luck. He tries to sneak a hand up her skirt and almost makes it until she moves away slightly, pretending to lose her balance. He leans in to stroke a nipple, she stumbles. He grabs her hair and kisses her. She melts against him. At this point the other 2 join them on the dance floor and cage her in. The surround her, groping her. She is moaning and falling against them as they dance.

"Air, i must have air", she says.

The guys break apart.

"Please take me back to my friend", she pleads.

One of them leads her by the elbow as the other 2 follow.

Master rises from the table. "You are drunk aren't you slut?...too much too drink again?, we are going home, you are an embarrassment to me".

He goes to grab her elbow and she slides through his fingers into a heap on the floor, giggling.

"I don't want to go Sir..I'm having fun with my new friends."

"You are going home with me slut....guys would you mind helping with getting her out to the car?"

The guys are happy to oblige and they reach down to pull her up. They then lead her out the door as Master leads the way. She starts struggling when they get outside. She heads for a bench and drapes herself across the back of it with her ass in the air. Her mini-skirt pulling up and showing her ass cheeks.

"If I've been bad Sir, please spank me, but don't make me go home" she pleads.

"Oh you are going home slut, and you are going to get a spanking"..."would one of you guys mind carrying her back to my vehicle"...

All the guys volunteer and she is grabbed and thrown like a sack of potatoes over one of their shoulders. Her ass exposed. He can't help himself and reaches up to poke her between her thighs. He's amazed at how wet she is. Her Master leads them to his van and opens the side door.

"Just toss her on the bed", he says.

"Thank you very much for your help men. My name is Joel and she belongs to me. I'm glad you guys had some fun with her on the dancefloor but she deserves a spanking for her behaviour. Would anyone like to volunteer?"

All 3 guys, John, Steve, and Paul raise their hands.

"Well, don't be shy guys, hop in the back and I'll drive around while you play with my toy. As hot as she made you guys, I'll bet you are just wanting to spank and fuck her aren't you", he laughs.

They all nod their heads as they can't believe their luck and climb into the back of the van. Joel climbs into the drivers seat and starts up the van.

April looks up as the guys climb into the van....what's going on? Why are the guys there?

"Sir?"...she asks with a tremble in her voice.

"You though the dance floor was it, my sweet? Haven't you been whispering in my ear how much you'd like to be fucked by more than one cock?"...he asks.

"Yes Sir", she said with a question in her voice.

"Well now is your chance, after teasing these guys all night it's time for you to lay back and service them" he commands.

April does as she's told, wondering if this is for real or if it's one of his tests.

"You can do what you want with her, but I have two rules. She must get a spanking and she is not allowed to cum." And with that he pulls out onto the road....looking for a nice lonely parking lot so that no one will be able to hear them.

John grabs April, with a big grin on his face, kneels beside the bed and spreads her legs.

"I've just got to have some of this pussy", he says as he dives in tongue first. Holding her legs open roughly, He licks and laps and chews and just devours her pussy. She can't stay quiet as the feelings travel up her spine. The roughness and power behind his actions. She feels like she is being eaten alive. She gets close to cumming and he stops eating her. Climbing up on her and kissing her deeply, making her taste herself. Whispering to her....

"How do you like the taste of yourself slut? Teasing us on the dance floor like that, now it's our turn"

And with that he flips her over, pulls up her skirt and starts spanking her ass. No warm up at all, just starts spanking her. She's humiliated. She didn't think it would be like this. She tries to squirm away but the other two hold her onto the bed as she is getting spanked by John.

"You dirty filthy slut. Treating us like toys to be played with, teasing us on the dance floor. Well, now you are going to pay for it." As he whacks her even harder.

"My turn John", says Steve.

He gets up from the bed and pulls his belt off as he comes up behind her red ass. John climbs onto the bed and tells her to get up on all fours for her belting. She does so and he sees that she has been crying. He kneels in front of her and unzips his pants, pulling out his stiff cock.

"Joel said that you couldn't cum, but he didn't put that limitation on us. Suck my cock you whore and don't stop until you can taste me and feel me cum down your throat"....he shoves his cock into her mouth as Steve strikes her ass with the belt. This isn't what she thought was going to happen at all. The first strike lands as the van stops. Joel stops the van and turns around in time to see her lunge forward from the strike of the belt and swallow John whole. All he hears from her is an 'Umfrp' and she swallows the cock. Steve starts striking her over and over again as John fucks her face. Paul is watching wide eyed with his hand on his cock, stroking it slowly. Steve gives her 4 more strikes witht he belt. Her ass is on fire. It's bright red. Steve drops his belt and unzips his pants.

"I've got to have some of this sweet, hot ass", he mumbles.

April is crying but no one is paying attention to her. John fucks her face hard, holding onto her hair. Ramming her face as she gags and tries to breath. Steve plunges into her cunt with his rock hard cock. Pumping her a few strokes, spreading her wide. Then he pulls out and slowing slides the head of his cock over her tightly puckered asshole. She flinches, knowing what's ahead for her. She licks Johns cock as she feels his balls tighten up. Steve presses his cock that's been juiced up with her cunt juice, slowly into her ass. April moans around Johns cock and he shots his load into her throat as she tries to cry out when Steve rams his cock deep into her tight ass. He holds still as John bellows, shotting his cum deep into Aprils throat. She's gagging and trying to back away from Johns cock so that she can breath. This pushes her harder into Steves cock. He grabs her hips and holds her still as John releases her head from his death grip.

"Aw man, I've got to have that cunt", says Paul, "got to have it. Come on Steve, let me in there".

Steve pulls out of Aprils ass and steps back. His member sticking straight out, missing the tight grib of her ass.

Paul slides under April and gets her to straddle his cock. He slides his cock into her tight wet naughty pussy, breathing a sigh as he feels the velvety grip. Her ass is spread wide as she straddles Paul. Steve walks back up to her and slides his cock into her ass, which has been made even tighter because of Pauls cock filling up her slut hole. Steve gets a grip on himself as he feels his cum boiling in his balls. She's just so tight and horny. He can hear her moaning and groaning and whispering 'yes, yes'...'more, more'...'harder, harder'...'please fuck me..ram this whore hard..fuck me fuck me'......'yes, spank me please Sir, i've been bad'...

Steve is lulled into his own little world...until he hears the last words she mumbled. Spank her? Hadn't she had enough? Obviously not. The slut was so far gone that she couldn't even be thinking about what she was saying. She was just feeling. Steve picks up his hand and rubs her ass and then gives her 10 short sharp heavy smacks to her ass....this doesn't bring her out of her slutty space but drives her deeper into it.

"Oh thank you Sir...thank you...fuck me, spank me, pinch me, bite me....use this slut'...with those words Steve rams her ass harder as he spanks her. Paul is fucking her for all it's worth, feeling the vibrations through his cock as Steve spanks her from above. He can't handle it anymore. The words, the vibrations and her juicy wet pulsing pussy wrapped around his cock. He grabs her hair as he moans into her lips and shots his cum all over the inner walls of her cunt. Steve can feel the pulsing in her ass and he also can't handle it anymore and yells as he grips her back and cums deep into her ass. Giving it a last smack, he pulls out and stumbling, pulls up his pants.

"Roll off of Paul slut and let the guys get their clothes back on. I have to take them back to the bar. "

"But Sir..."

"No Buts, roll over and keep your legs wide open. I want them to see how slutty you are. That cum dripping out of your snatch and your dirty ass," he says as he starts up the van again.

She rolls off of Paul and lays on her back on the bed, hot cum dripping out of her stretched holes. The guys are getting their clothes back together as they look at her and grin. April hasn't cum yet and can't help feeling the wetness between her thighs with her fingertips. Eyes glazed over as she squeezes her breast and pinches her nipples. The guys were wishing they could have her for longer, but her friend was driving them back to the bar and they didn't want to press their luck with the situation.

Joel pulled up to the bar, thanked them for fucking his girl, closed the door to the van and left the area.

"Ok, slut...since you are all hot and wet...let's see if we can find someone else to fuck you"...

And off the drove...looking for some more horny men.