Surprise

Story Info
Man watches his mistress and a rival make out.
1k words
3.68
31.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back from a business trip a little earlier than expected and decided to spend that day, that had come out ouf the blue, with Nina. My wife didn't expect me back for another day.
It was like 4 in the afternoon when I got to Nina's place and let myself in with some flowers in my hand. Nina wasn't in. I had expected her to, as she had told me she was studying for her exam. So I put the flowers in a vase in the bedroom and then took a long bath. Lying in the hot tub, I wished Nina was there. It had been a long trip and all I wanted to do was to relax. I imagined Nina's body on top of me, giving my shoulders a massage, her ample breasts right before my eyes, my tongue trying to reach her nipples.

I must have dozed off. I awoke when I heard a door shut. The water was cold. There were two other people in the apartment. Nina had brought someone else to her place. Before knowing what was going on, I felt a pang of jealousy. Maybe it was because I heard Nina whisper something half unaudible to the stranger. And though I didn't understand a word, I could tell it was that low, soft voice that Nina had when she was aroused. I couldn't make out the other voice. Then some more steps, the feet shuffling towards the living room. Apparently they hadn't noticed my shoes and my suitcase. But then again, this was not an unusual sight in Nina's place, even when I was not there. I got out to tub very slowly and carefully. I decided to catch them in flagranti. I really was jealous and mad.

All I could see throught the living room door was Nina's soft brown hair, and a hand disappearing in it. Nina was moaning softly and then there was a sound of two people kissing. Nina's hair disappeared from the door. I took a couple of steps towards the living room, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my hips. Nina's wonderful figure was obscuring my view of my rival. I could only see some white sport sneakers. Nina's blouse was becoming undone, its sides now hanging loosely beside her ribs, permitting me to see her white bra. "Relax", Nina was saying to my rival and apparently both were lying down on the couch, Nina being on top. I was feeling more jealous by the second and still couldn't make out my rival, so I quietly entered the living room, hiding in the doorway towards the kitchen. It was dark in there, so I would be hard to spot, whereas I had a good view on the couch.

My jealousy was gone instantly. My rival was, well, a gorgeous black haired girl, even prettier than Nina. She had a sort of Indian touch to her, her skin being of a creamy brown. Nina's hands were all over her, pushing up her skirt, fingering at her top. The brown girl was caressing Nina's breasts through the bra, drawing Nina towards her. They kissed, Nina's hands were stroking through her lover's silky black hair. Then the brwon girl rolled her over, now being on top her. She slid her top over her head, revealing big, firm breasts. Her dark nipples were erect, almost as hard as my dick under to towel.

My rivel's lips are softly caressing Nina's neck, wandering down her chest and her belly, her fingers undoing the flies of Nina's jeans. Her mouth is going for my mistresses's dark triangle. Her hands are pulling down Nina's jeans, virtually peeling her out of them. Then she goes for Nina's underpants that must be soaking wet by now. She uses her teeth to get if off Nina, who has taken of her bra and is completley naked now. I've never seen Nina's nipples that erect before.

Then my rival does something very surprising and nevertheless very erotic. She takes Nina's big toe in her mouth, sucking on it as if her life depended on it. Then she takes the others in her mouth, one by one and then all of them, foot-fucking her mouth. Her tongue is sliding down Nina's sole, resting on her heel, her lips pressed onto it. Her mouth is caressing Nina's feet for what seems an eternity. I drop my towel, My dick has never been that hard, I've never seen anything as erotic as this. And honestly, I think Nina has never been as aroused and excited as tonight. After having her feet sucked for a couple of minutes, she comes without having touched herself. My rival lets go of Nina's feet and is at her pussy, savouring the last drop of my mistress' juices. Her lips are touching Nina's nether lips, her tongue parting them and going for that bud.

Nina reaches her second orgasm within a few minutes. And then she returns the favor, first sucking on her lover's nipples, their bodies intertwine.

I leave my hiding place. Nina is suprised to see me, naturally. "I didn't expect you back so soon", she says, blushing. "Well, I'm glad you didn't. Otherwise, all of us would have missed a lot of fun. Who is your, emmh, friend?" "This is Joy. Joy - Harry". It is a bit akward for her, I can tell. "Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you. I just couldn't help it ... " "Did you enjoy our little encounter?" Joy asks me, with a grin on her face, taking the iniative and starts to caress Nina's breasts, her other hand fondling with her pussy. "You can watch, if you want to". They must have come three more times that night. Me too. Well, before I joined to make it a threesome.

As Joy told me over breakfast, it was Nina who had seduced her. They know each other from college and Nina had had the hots for her fort quite some time. When they met on the beach, Nina made a move. Joy, whose parents actually are from India, first resisted. But after a playing a little footsie on the beach, as she put it, they went to Nina's place.

We're trying to get together as often as we can now. And, honestly, most of the time I just watch.