Surprise

Story Info
College kids get crazy during a party.
964 words
4.04
74.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were at the 80's schoolhouse party. Everyone was dressed freakishly eighties; wild hair, bright makeup, slap bracelets...It was scary.

Emily didn't really go for that look. She preferred to focus more on the "schoolhouse" aspect: plaid skirt, white oxford, knee highs, Mary Jane's, and braids in her hair--the whole fantasy schoolgirl look. The bright pink lollipop she sucked on just got the guys' attention more. There was only one guy, however, whose opinion Emily gave a damn about. Steve.

Steve was just about the sexiest guy Emily had ever met, and Emily had met plenty of sexy guys. Being a sorority girl opened up all kinds opportunities for frolicking with the opposite sex. And Emily liked to frolic.

Tonight, she intended to frolic with Steve.

"Hey sweet-thang," Dustin said as he sidled up to her. "Wanna dance?"

Emily gave him a quick once-over. "Not particularly," she said between lascivious licks of her lolly that drove Dustin wild. She turned away and went to go dance by herself.

Then, Steve entered the room. Emily caught his eye as he scanned the 'dance floor' while filling himself another beer. She winked at him. He slowly made his way over to where she was bouncing to the music and put a hand at her waist, pulling her close to grind. Emily did not generally put up with this kind of behavior, but then, this was Steve. And she wanted some tonight. From him.

They held that position for three more songs before Emily began to get tired of dancing.

"I have to go sit down," she told him, yelling to be heard above the booming music. She wriggled out of his grasp and started towards the stairs, swaying her hips seductively.

He found her again a bit later in the living room, and sat on the couch beside her, draping an arm possessively over her shoulders. She snuggled into his chest and they conversed for a while on the subjects of friends, school and her new apartment.

Emily had been horny to begin with, but sitting there like that with him made her want him more.

"Is there someplace quieter we can talk? Like, in private?" she asked innocently widening her eyes as she looked up at him.

Steve was mildly uncomfortable with this suggestion, but being the frat boy that he is, he found somewhere they could go 'talk.'

As soon as they were alone, Emily pushed him against the door and started kissing him, wildly, wetly, passionately. Somewhat surprised, Steve played along, running his hands down her sides and kissing her in return.

This was all the encouragement Emily needed. She pulled free of his lips and kissed her way to his left ear, rolling the fleshy lobe between her teeth. She heard Steve's sharp intake of breath and smiled to herself pressing up against him to confirm that he was, indeed, sporting a hard-on. 'Perfect!' she thought.

Pulling his shirt up, she ran her hands over his chest, teasing his flat, male nipples into tight, hard buds. Steve groaned again and ground his hips against hers.

Trailing her hands down from his pecs and over his stomach, she reached the waistband of his pants. Eagerly, Emily unfastened his belt and lowered his zipper. Again ravaging his mouth with lips, teeth and tongue, she reached her hand through the opening in his boxer shorts and began to stroke his thick member, cupping and squeezing his balls intermittently.

"What are you doing to me?" he whispered.

"You'll see..." she replied with a devilish grin, dropping to her knees before him. She released his massive cock from the constraints of his boxers and for a while just held it in front of her, bathing the pulsating tool with her hot breath. It twitched and grew in her hand, seeming to beckon her to take it in her mouth. She readily complied. She had been craving a taste of cock anyway.

After one long, hard suction, she backed off a bit to nibble on the head and lick up and down the shaft in the same manner that she had been licking her lolly earlier. While she was at it, she decided to pull his balls into her mouth, one at a time, and treat them to the manipulation of her tongue.

Sparing glance up at Steve's face, Emily saw his head rolled back against the wall, eyes closed, hands braced on the doorframe. He looked to be enjoying himself...

Emily went back to bathing his meat with her oral juices before taking him fully back into her mouth. When she reached the point where her nose was nestled in his pubic hair, his eyes popped open. She was deep throating him! He never thought that she was the type who could do that. Wow.

She met his eyes and he saw her knowing laughter. She was well aware that he never expected this from her and had been just biding her time, waiting to surprise him.

She began to increase the speed and pressure of the strokes her lips were making on his huge wanker. Soon, he had reached the boiling point. Shaking, and whispering obscenities, he buried his hands in her hair and began to shoot hot wads of cum into Emily's mouth. She swallowed it all down with the style of a pro and kept sucking his now limp tool until he was dry.

Getting up from her knees, she stuck the lolly back into her mouth and picked up Steve's beer. Taking a generous gulp to get rid of the salty taste in her mouth, she handed it back to him and smiled sweetly.

"I thought you said you didn't do that." he said with a questioning look on his face.

"I lied."